All Comments on 'Friendly Neighbor Pt. 03'

by Joeehartley

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
CandTNQCandTNQalmost 3 years ago

Loved this one

Being the centre of attention of several men is so erotic

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Congratulations on a great story. You might want to consider a store with four women and a younger guy. You have knack for good stories.

AnnatartywifeAnnatartywifealmost 3 years ago

Wow!! LOved this. Love being spanked myself, and with a cock or cocks in my mouth is just heaven!

Climaxed heavily reading this, thanks Joe x x x

Sticky fingers..yum yum

GramboGramboover 2 years ago

Joe, You hit another home run with this one. Four old retired farts with an anxious-to-please young lady who is wanting to try new things to make them happy! Every man’s fantasy and you just fed the fire for your readers. Good story, character build up, and an ending with your readers wanting more….a perfect Literotica story.

JoeehartleyJoeehartleyover 2 years agoAuthor

Thank your for your kind words Grambo. It's comments like your than make me want to continue to write.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please continue this series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved this “Friendly Neighbor” series…a LOT!!! I found myself hard as I read about the older men with the younger willing woman! I turn 72 this year. Finding a situation like this just stirs me to my core, pushes all my erotic buttons. Everything written just turned me on!! Have enjoyed all your stories but enjoyed this series the most! I concur with the comment below to continue, or do something similar with series. Keep up the good work.

Howardw41Howardw41almost 2 years ago

I like your style. Great stories. Keep them

comming!

vodiodo69vodiodo69over 1 year ago

I liked your story! Where were these guys when I was a sexual neophyte. Great teachers! More hugs! And the spanking was great. I was wet thru all the parts.

maddictmaddict12 months ago

With Jess coming over and over these guys can't miss. What if a story about a lucky young man with ladies to direct his helping them

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJoeehartley@Joeehartley
I write about what turns me on. Feel free to offer suggestions and I'll see what I can do with them. I've gotten some of my best story ideas from readers. I like to chat, flirt, and exchange pics, so feel free to contact me. Please leave a comment or contact me directly if ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES