Friendly Neighbor Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She also wanted to find a place locally where she could buy some of the fetish wear, she saw in the videos. Her online search yielded nothing locally, but she was led to several online catalogs and spend hours looking over all the erotic clothing she found. She didn't buy anything today, but made sure to bookmark many of these sites.

She went back to check out her closets of clothes, looking for something she thought the guys might like. She found the school girl outfit she'd bought the other day, but hadn't worn yet and tried it on. She posed in front of her mirror and even bent over to check out how much of her butt showed. The plaid shirt was short, but too long for her plans. The top was see-through and came with a lace camisole, meant to be worn under the blouse. Jess would not be wearing anything under this translucent top. The tie was something similar to what she'd worn before and had no trouble tying it in an attractive and very feminine knot.

Luckily, Jess's hobbies included sewing, so it was no problem for her to shorten the skirt several inches. After her modification, she tried on the outfit again. Her late husband would be pleased to see how her breasts were displayed and the tie simply drew attention to them. She liked the look of her reflection in the mirror and when she bent over most of her bare bottom was exposed. Even standing she showed off a lot of cheek. She would not wear underwear with this skirt.

She'd read several stories about schoolgirl fantasies where the schoolgirl dressed as she was now and bent over the teacher's knee to be spanked. She could imagine her four teachers instructing her with their hands spanking her bottom.

Mike said he'd ask the guys to come over again tomorrow. She was more than ready.

Mike did not come over for coffee the next morning and Jess found that she missed his company, but she knew that the afternoon would make up for it.

It was 12:45 when she saw the last of Mike's friends show up at the door. Jess knew how much of her body she was showing as she opened the door and Mike's comment about her wanted to expose herself to the neighborhood replayed in her mind. She looked around and saw one couple she'd met before doing a bit of gardening in their front yard, and a neighbor washing his car in the driveway four houses down, but no one else. The people out were not looking her way, but there was a possibility that they might.

That thought made her nipples tight and she stepped onto her porch. She turned and locked the door then walked the several yards over to Mike's house. She rang his doorbell and thought she saw the car washing guy look over towards her.

Steve answered the door and smiled at the sexy woman from late night fantasies. "Come on in, you're just in time for your lessons," he joked.

"Thank you, professor, but I'm afraid I forgot my homework," she murmured, lowering her head and swinging her body side to side.

"We'll have to do something about that," Steve said to the enticing young woman in front of him, but looking back to the other men in the room.

"What do you think we should do? Jess, here, forgot her homework." Steve said to the three others now surrounding him.

"That is very serious, young lady. We can't teach you, if you refuse to do your homework." Ron added to the role-playing game.

Frank walked around Jess and lifted the back of her shortened skirt. "I think she knows what's in store for her." He brushed his hand across her bare bottom. "It is the tried-and-true consequences of not bringing completed homework to class." He landed a light slap onto her backside.

Mike then took a seat in the living room and addressed Jess, "Come over here and assume the position."

She walked over to her mentor slowly and bent herself over his knee. The back of her skirt covered virtually nothing, but she did flip it up and onto her back.

Mike landed several soft to moderate slaps to set the tone for those who were to came after. He made sure that everyone present knew Jess's safe word. He had delivered ten swats to Jess's now warm butt. "I think we should each give you a count of ten, just so you won't forget your homework next time," he said, helping Jess to her feet and freeing the chair for Steve.

Steve sat down and as soon as Jess took her position, he started to softly stroke her until she started to make sounds of relaxed pleasure. He then spanked her with an open hand low on her buttock then resumed his gentle caress. He alternated caress, and smack, changing from right buttock to left. He then focused on the cleft between each fleshy globe.

Jess was squirming with excitement and anticipation by the time he had reached his allowed ten spanks. He, like Mike before him helped her to stand and supported her until she was safely in position over Ron's knee.

It was obvious to Jess that Ron didn't have the experience the other men had with spanking and he just spanked her fairly lightly and aimed his blows to the center of her ass, not really low enough to excite her. By the time he finished Jess had also recovered and was now looking forward to what Frank would do. He was the one who started her down this road.

Frank assumed his seat and Jess smiled at him remembering their last encounter. Frank started slow and with only moderate force. He landed his first blow not where she expected but in the fleshy part of her right buttock. His second blow was a bit harder and landed in the fleshy part of her left buttock sending an electric shock to where his first blow had landed.

His third blow was low on her right buttock and again she felt the fire in all three locations. The fourth blow as expected was low on her left buttock. Her entire butt now felt aglow and she awaited what he would do next.

She did not have long to wait. A sharp slap found her core and she almost bounced off of his lap, but quickly positioned herself for another and spread her legs.

She was disappointed when he returned to high on her right buttock and repeated the cycle, but this time with more force. She braced herself for the final slap knowing that would send her over the edge; she was so close to her orgasm now.

Then the blow landed and she screamed out her orgasm.

Frank and the others helped her onto the couch to recover and gently caress her butt to soothe the sting.

Jess recovered in just a few moments, "That was fantastic," she said.

Frank was the one to address her first, "That wasn't too hard, was it?"

"It was right there on the line and I loved it. I was even disappointed after you spanked me low and center that you didn't do it again." Jess admitted.

"It's a technique I learned a long time ago. I'm glad you liked it," he said.

"It was great, but now it's my turn. I actually did do some homework and now if, all of you be so kind to remove your pants I'll share it with you." She spoke to the group, but started to tug on Frank's pants.

Frank knew what she had in mind and positioned his erect cock in front of her waiting mouth. She was on her hands and knees in front of him.

Mike moved behind Jess remembering what she had asked him to do the other morning. As soon as she had Franks cock in her mouth, Mike landed a light smack onto her bare and very warm bottom.

"Ooh," Jess sounded, followed by an "Aah," sound. Mike knew she was enjoying this.

Jess started to thrust back and forth with Frank's cock in her mouth and Mike spanking her from behind. Jess loved the fact that for each smack Mike delivered to her ass, her body was pushed forward forcing Frank's cock deeper into her mouth.

It seemed that Frank enjoyed the sensation as much as she did and quickly filled her mouth with his creamy fluid.

The men sifted positions assuming that she wanted to experience all of them. She had mentioned wanting to have each man in her mouth a few times over the last few days. Mike now stood in front of her and Ron took his position behind her. Ron may not have much experience with spanking but he did enjoy stroking Jess's sensual ass.

The soft stroking allowed Jess to lick Mike as she had many times before. She sucked his tip while caressing his balls as she knew he liked. She did not stop until he too filled her mouth.

The sexy game of musical chairs, well musical Jess, continued and now Ron's cock filled her mouth while Steve stroked and slapped her bottom. Ron's cock was one she had not tasted before and she enjoyed the different size and taste.

She explored the new cock. She tongued the tip and noted Ron's reaction; he liked that. She licked the underside of his cock and realized that every cock she ever had in her mouth really liked that too. She took the head into her mouth and swirled her tongue around the smooth surface when Steve landed a sharp smack low and center onto her ass. Ron's cock was instantly deep inside her mouth. She felt him stiffen; she pulled back a little and felt Steve land another sharp blow to her tender butt. She felt close to orgasm as Ron's cock hit the back of her throat.

She pulled back slowly waiting for the blow that would send her over the edge. She felt Ron's cock enlarge and at the same time a third blow from Steve forced Ron's cock fully into her mouth again. Her orgasm was imminent and as Ron filled her mouth, she joined him in orgasmic bliss.

Luckily Mike and Steve were close by to catch and support the two people as they collapsed. It took a few minutes before Jess was ready to continue, but she wanted to make sure she tasted all her new tutors today.

Next in line was Steve once Jess had recovered. She knew that Frank would be behind her, she also knew that he was the one with the most knowledge about spanking and how best to use that knowledge.

She appraised Steve's cock; it was thicker than the other men's members, but not short. She tongued the tip and found that he also enjoyed the sensation. She felt Frank behind her tickling her backside lightly with his fingernails. She found that sensation exciting and moved her butt in sync with his hand.

She resumed her focus on the male organ in front of her and reached her tongue out to flick the underside causing his cock to dance on her tongue.

Frank stared to lightly scratch each cheek of her bottom increasing the tingling sensation radiating from the warmth of her butt to her very core.

Suddenly she found Steve's cock inside her mouth. She swirled her tongue around the head of his cock and felt his urgency for more. He pressed against her mouth and she opened to accept his organ. She allowed him to set the pace since the stimulation on her derriere was overriding everything else.

Steve humped her mouth and she found she liked the man being in charge of her mouth. He ejaculated and as her focus again shifted to the cock in her mouth Frank slapped her low and center. Another massive orgasm over whelmed her and she collapsed into Franks waiting arms.

Jess recovered within a few minutes, "You guys are fantastic," she announced. "Next time we're going to fuck."

All of the men agreed that this was the best game night ever and said that from now on Jess gets to dictate the activities. They proceeded to wait on her hand and foot for the next several hours, bringing her drinks and food items, Ron even rubbed her feet.

She went back home after a couple hours of sexy conversation. She insisted that they each come over for coffee, but one at a time the following week.

12