Friendly Neighbourhood Succubus

Story Info
Succubus best friend makes Jane go naked.
7.2k words
4.71
39.8k
77

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/03/2020
Created 07/08/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are over the age of 18. The characters and events present are created from my own overactive imagination and any resemblance to anyone is accidental. This is a standalone story for the Nude Day 2019 competition. I did my best to write this story entirely naked as it seemed appropriate so I hope you tolerate any typos made by a horny, naked dyslexic that I may have missed in the editing stage. I hope you enjoy!

-----------------------------------------------------------------

"The whole day?"

"The whole day."

"All of it?"

"Yep, all of it."

My eyes flicked to the side trying to imagine it. "All of it..."

"All of it." Her response drew me back to her.

"All of it...You know that is a long time right?"

"I do. Twenty-four hours by my last count. 1440 minutes and...." She paused with her long index finger on her chin, her eyes focused on the middle distance as if she hadn't already calculated the maths of her next reply. "... Eighty-six thousand, four hundred seconds." She drew out the words revelling in the extended duration of time she was asking me to dedicate to her whims. Her eyes glimmered when they fixed back upon mine and I felt a burning heat stir inside me. I was never sure if she actually used her more mystical powers on me or whether she just had some kind of...well... power over me. Certainly, even without her ability to magically manipulate the arousal of anyone she wished on a whim, I still melted being around her.

My face attempted to remain unimpressed with her request while my arms crossed over my chest but I was betrayed by the redness of my cheeks and the fact that Lili could physically sense the juices forming in my core and attempting to exit through my lips. I saw her eyes flutter and shiver and she looked back at me hungrily. Her tongue quickly slipped out and ran along her own lips.

And for those wondering. No that did not help my arousal. A succubus who technically can force you to orgasm on command with more strength than any human could and for an indefinite and quite possibly infinite period of time, looking at you hungrily? Yeah, it gets to ya.

I huffed in another attempt at indifference.

"So, you'll do it?"

"Lili!" I whined. "Why do you want me to do this? I can't possibly do this. I'll be at work tomorrow and I want to go out with friends afterwards. I can't exactly do that naked."

"Sure you can."

My unimpressed face was not hard to put back on with that.

"No-way."

"Yes way."

"No way!"

"Yes way and I'm going to tell you why." A puff of theatrical, and might I add tacky, smoke presented the arrival of a scroll in her hand and I rolled my eyes.

A small, faux posh cough escaped from her as she unravelled the scroll.

"I, Jane Boring and Unreliabl-"

"It doesn't say Boring and Unreliable as my last name."

"Oh so you do remember this document!"

"Yes I do." I sighed.

"Then you will remember that we agree that I would have monthly favours from you in return for *ahem*" She began reading the scroll again from about mid-way down.

"-relationship help and sexual assistance through both normal socially acceptable and natural means, and through supernatural and/or demonic means".

She looked self-satisfied with herself and I once again wondered why I had signed that document.

I mean it wasn't the worst thing I've done. Sure, I signed a contact with the demon who happened to be an old work colleague and my new flatmate. Normally, this would be a bad thing. But one favour a month? How bad could it be?

"So, you want me to be naked for an entire 24 hours, meaning I will have to call in sick and cancel meeting up with my friends?"

"Oh, heavens no!"

I looked to the ceiling of our two-bed apartment expecting thunder to sound and a lightning bolt to strike my demonic friend. Surely God would be a little pissed at a demon mentioning Heaven? Neither me nor Lili were religious though so I guess I shouldn't have expected it.

A lack of rumbling from above allowed me to reply. "So what do you want me to then?"

"I want you to go to work and your -- a meal wasn't it?" I nodded "-and go to your meal completely naked."

"Completely naked?"

"Without a stitch!" She nodded with her typical satisfied look. She somehow had constant slightly closed bedroom eyes that could look intensely smug with the right puffy cheeked smile. Standing three inches taller than me at 5,7 she looked down to me with that smug expression waiting for my reaction. I could tell she wasn't giving everything away though.

"Spill it!"

"Huh?" She acted ignorant but I could tell she was surprised I had figured out there was more to her request and a little annoyed I had pressed her too early for her reveal.

"You are quite reasonable with protecting me in these favours most of the time." I listed the last few months off "I get to have sex with a guy but you posses me to enjoy it in a human's body, you transform into a sex toy body with a dildo and a pair of squishy tits and get me to ride you, a freaking bukkake session where all the guys memories of cumming on me get wiped afterwards to protect me. I know your game at this stage. You care about me so your requests are to get sexual excitement flowing so you can feed, but you don't ruin my life."

She puffed up one cheek and pouted a little at me figuring her out. Yeah. I was flatmates with an adorable succubus with a considerate heart.

Her pout softened a little and her bedroom-eye accompanied smirk returned as I could tell she was at least happy to reveal her plan even if I had no doubt she would have loved to wait until I was naked.

"You'll be naked..." She paused from obvious dramatic effect. "...but no one will be able to tell you are naked!"

As mentioned previously, her smug, self-satisfied look had been perfected through frequent use.

"No one will be able to tell? How are we gonna manage that? Some demon powers of yours?"

"Mhmm" She nodded affirmatively. "You'll be naked Jane. But everyone will instead see a sexy office or, later, a party dress. No one will disagree on what you wear but it will be skin-tight and sexy but appropriate for whatever situation they see you in."

Everyone I met? I was suspicious.

"Everyone I meet? You sure you can affect everyone I come into contact with."

Her eyes glimmered and narrowed. As my eyes focused in on her pupils, I saw black and grey swirling around inside them. A dark typhoon staring into me and fixing my attention. A wry smile hidden just below the swirling vortex.

My legs gave out first and my body folded and crumpled to the floor. They shook and my muscles clenched my hands flung to the floor to brace myself. Heat pulsed through me and I felt my blood pump around my body. A tingle built from my toes and fingers and raced rapidly along my lips and chest meeting at my pulsing lips and clit. I was squirting before I even knew what was occurring and a guttural moan poured itself out of my mouth as my juices dampened the leggings I was wearing. My gym clothes had survived a whole session of exertion but now my bottoms darkened as my immediate release flowed through me. My moan pitched higher as a second orgasm, clitoral this time, rocked me. My eyes shut and my hands gripped the carpeted floor as I screamed out "Lili!". On all fours in front of her I looked upwards through my hair. I saw her standing over me. A vague fuzzy outline of large feathery black wings spreading out behind her back and curled grey horns disappeared as my vision cleared. Instead I was faced with looking up into those stormy eyes as my demonic flatmate stood towering over my shaking body. A satisfied smile playing across her plump lips and her tongue sliding over her top lip and being caught between two teeth that bit into it.

"I would have thought by now..." Lili began as she knelt to become level with me and place a hand underneath my chin to look directly into my eyes. Her sharp nails etching marks into my skin increased the steadily flow of wetness from my core and the tempo of my breathing. "I would have thought by now...you wouldn't be one to doubt my power."

She stood abruptly and left me quivering on the floor barely able to hold myself up. I felt an odd coldness and a sucking sensation below like something was being drawn out of my pussy. I groaned as I felt something wet and slick slide along my slit and fall upwards out of my leggings. I then watched the surreal scene as a droplet of what I knew was my juices floated past my arms and face before drifting through the air onto her extended finger. My wide eyes followed it on its route. Lili tilted her head back, curled and then raised her finger above her mouth, and allowed the droplet to fall onto her outstretched tongue. I saw the shiver rise up her spine as she swallowed. The sexual fluid providing intense excitement for her. With a look over her shoulder as she was leaving the room my succubus roommate spoke her parting shot.

"So, I expect you not to wear any clothes to bed. I want to make it a full 24 hours after all. Trust me. You'll enjoy your naked day."

-----------------------------------------------------------------

I fell to sleep pretty soon after I got into bed. Naked post-gym and post magical orgasm was a quite an effective way to send someone to sleep as it turns out. Leaving bed in the morning brought all the memories of what had happened last night and what I had in store for myself that day. Technically I still hadn't agreed but at this point there wasn't much reluctance left in me. I am certain she had entered my dreams at some point as I could feel a wet puddle on the sheets and I vaguely remembered images of a nudist beach. I'm pretty sure it wasn't sun cream I could see coating my body in that mental image.

She had revealed to me after I pressured her on it early on in our flat sharing that it wasn't intentional. She couldn't control her ability to enter other's dreams while asleep like she could while awake. She also couldn't actually control what occurred in those dreams just that they took on a more sexual tone. I'll admit that it took a while for me to trust what she said. It did feel like an invasion of privacy and I did worry about any potential for her manipulating me. Being friends with a succubus isn't all smooth sailing. A lot of unique issues. However, after a while, I began to become accustomed to it. Night orgasms were a common occurrence for me now, sexually explicit dreams even more so. Yeah, I get it is weird but things could be worse. At least I could get to sleep and she wasn't the type of flatmate to play loud music late at night.

I showered and dried my hair all the while thinking about what lay ahead of me. I'll admit, it was both scary and exciting. I was a closeted exhibitionist so while I had never done something like this, being naked in front of people was a fantasy of mine. It was likely this precise reason why she had chosen this favour specifically. Her energy was drawn from the excitement I would experience and the raw emotions that would surface during the day. What kind of energy? Not particularly sure. I think it is something we can't properly comprehend. It is somewhere between caffeine and orgasmic pleasure, I think.

After each monthly favour she will be in a very different mood. Far more energetic, far more bubbly for far longer and she will zip around at supersonic speeds. The housework gets done in record time and her cosplays come together incredibly quickly. That is what she does as a job by the way. She is both a cosplayer, twitch gamer and lewd model. She gets quite a good income from it, partially cause she is hot as heck, but it means she is incredibly busy and leaves her quite tired. With her "monthly snack" as she sometimes refers to it, she becomes far less sleepy and worn out by her work. The difference is noticeable and it is one of the reasons why I continue to agree to help her.

One other difference is she doesn't look as me quite as hungrily whenever she sees me. Which does mean I don't have to change my knickers soon after coming home and getting a welcome home hug.

Speaking of "hungrily", I drew my attention back to getting ready and devoured the cereal and banana that was in front of me on the kitchen counter. Sitting on the high stool completely nude after my shower was interesting. It wasn't the first time I had paraded around the house naked. Closeted exhibitionist remember? But I had rarely done it with Lili around and never with the thoughts of continuing it throughout the day. I shifted with excitement.

I heard her door creak and her footsteps on the landing above me. She walked on down the stairs on the opposite side of the wall to me and my heartbeat jittered slightly. I heard a faint moan. She was sensing me. She could feel the anticipation that had built inside me, and she loved it. She was drinking it up.

She would enter the living room before turning the corner and approaching the kitchen. As it was her special day I decided to start as I meant to go on. Subservient to her.

I swivelled to the left, facing the entrance. I parted my legs with my hands and licked my lips nervously.

Then she entered.

Turning the corner, I saw her eyelids fluttering. She could feel me without looking. A shudder made her stomach and hips shift back and forth as she paused at the entrance to the living room. Finally, her eyelids parted. And she moaned.

Her eyes were of course fixed between my legs but they zoomed around to take in every part of me in my erotic pose. Flicking to legs, to arms. To hands, to breasts. To lips, to eyes. Her pupils were gigantic and a purple ring surrounded them. She drank up all of the vision in front of her and all the feelings that couldn't be seen.

I turned back to my bowl. "Hope you enjoyed your breakfast."

She growled from the corner. "God girl you really are a switch aren't you?"

She wasn't wrong. I like both to serve and be served. She could soak me with a look from her eyes, so I put my effort into making her a mess with what she could see through those eyes.

I gave her a half smile as I put the spoon to my lips. She had slightly recovered and walked into the kitchen with her black and red floral robe and began getting a bagel out of its package and place both halves into the toaster.

"Still want to do today? Looking a little flushed in those cheeks darling." I asked with my mouth half full.

Her face turned from the fridge where she was grabbing milk for her coffee. Her eyes glittered a brilliant mix of orange and purple. She paused for a second before replying.

"You really are going to make today worth my while aren't you."

I stood naked, nipples at attention, lips slightly open and other lips very much moist. I pulled her into a hug and moved my lips up to her ear.

"You wanted me for the whole day. You're getting every inch of me for this whole day." I finished my purr in her ear with a kiss on her neck. I could feel the shivers that coursed along her skin like a wave of goose bumps.

I was excited and horny and I knew that any erotic feeling I was experiencing was lighting a fire inside her. She would be ready to tease me I was certain. I was naked and ready for her all of today. But I could make her fight for control of how today was going to run.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Stepping outside was difficult. Lili stood behind me. I had to make it to my car but walking outside completely naked would start the process of an entirely naked day. It would make it real. I would have to place my entire trust into Lili that she could convince everyone she was wearing clothes. I suddenly starting to empathise with the emperor from story The Emperor's New Clothes. I would be stepping outside my house and trusting my demonic friend, who might I remind you thrives on sexual feelings from people, to prevent other people from seeing me naked.

She waited patiently behind me but I could see apprehension. Every second I delayed the more likely I was in her mind to choose to forgo the day's plans and go get dressed. I stood frozen at the unlocked door with my hand on the handle. Her eyes flicked to the clock. I had time. I wasn't in danger of being late. It would be a half hour drive by car across town to the office I worked at. It wasn't an incredible job, just an admin and occasional sales assistant at a car dealership. It wasn't permanent in my mind even though I had been there for three years.

I would be in an office of about 15 people, at my desk, with people coming into the dealer's end downstairs to look at cars. I would be updating spreadsheets, dealing with applications and quite probably taking phone calls.

I feel like I am forgetting something. Oh yeah.

I would be naked the entire time.

I opened the door and stepped out in one fluid movement.

The bright sun greeted me.

I felt the heat and warmth on every inch of my skin. A glorious but terrifying reminder of what I was doing. My eyes squinted at the sudden change in brightness and I attempted to recover quickly. I put a hand cupped above my eyes to look around. Our drive was not long and as I looked cars raced past, pedestrians maybe only ten-fifteen meters away hurried past. One woman pasted our drive in front of me. She glanced quickly at me. I froze again. My heart pounded. Her gaze flicked back to her walk.

No scream. No change in facial expression. Not even a hint of surprise. My eyes had adjusted and I put my hand down. I fought the urge to cover myself. I couldn't bring myself to do it. The knowledge in my mind that if I truly did appear clothed, if Lili had really done what she had said she had, placing my hands over my nude body would make me look stranger than if I stood here exposed to the world.

Not a peep. Not a stare. No screech of tires. No gasps or cat calls. Nothing. I turned back to Lili.

Her smug smile had returned.

"You did this?"

"Yep."

I looked out at the people passing me.

"What do they see?"

"A sexy secretary. Well, at least that man over there does." She directed my eyeline to a suited man walking along the street who's eyes flicked to us occasionally.

"That woman over there sees you in a red summer dress. Quite a short one at that. If the two were to meet and discuss you, they would not say anything that didn't apply to what they both considered you to be wearing. They would agree with each other's conceptions of you completely and not contradict each other."

"You're powerful." I said. Looking in awe at the ability for her to completely disguise my nudity. My breathing was calming now although I was still tense. A part of my mind cried out and said it was a trick. It said they knew you were naked. It wasn't possible they didn't!

But they couldn't. It was obvious. No one was taking much notice of me. I felt a hand on my bottom. Sharp nails drew lines from the bottom of my right cheek to the top.

"Time to get going. Before they start to take notice of you standing here and my wish to keep you hidden fails."

"You wouldn't dare!"

A wry smile played across her lips.

"Off you go." Was her only reply.

I felt a little disappointed leaving her behind but I knew she would be locked onto me as a source of pleasure and energy as I went about my day. I hurried down the pathway trying not to hurt my feet. I carried slip on shoes with me but I was told I was only to wear them while driving. Additionally, I had a handbag hanging off my wrist to contain the essentials for the day. I looked up occasionally to check if I truly wasn't being seen but no one reacted. A thought crossed my mind and I turned back.

"What about cameras-?" She was gone. The door was closed and I was naked and alone on the driveway. Sadly, I turned back and opened up my car with the keys I fished from my handbag.

12