Friendly Neighbourhood Succubus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sitting down I pulled my driving shoes on and settled myself into the car. I checked my mirrors and put the car in gear. I felt odd with my bare skin on the cool leather seat and my mind was once again clouded with the insanity I was putting myself through. I pressed my foot to the pedal.

"Anyone who looks at the footage will be under the same spell."

I screamed.

Lili was sitting in a black bodice and stockings on the chair next to me.

"Ah. Jesus. Fucking bitch son-of-a- oh my god. What the fuck!"

She was smiling deeply at her prank.

"Teleportation? You're kidding! What the fuck. Oh Jesus." My heart was once again pounding hard at her sudden appearance.

"Well technically not teleportation. I can move through matter and appear through shadows and emerge from people's thoughts. Comes in handy."

"For fucks sake." My hand was on my rapidly beating chest and I started to laugh.

"Okay, you got me. I'll admit. Oh fuck."

She just smiled at me.

"So, you're coming along then?"

"Oh yeah. I'm watching this whole thing. I'll be in and out of sight for you and completely out of sight for everyone else. So, you go along with your day and don't worry about me."

And with that she puffed into smoke and space folded around her. With a barely audible pop, that I'm sure was just for dramatic effect, she disappeared from the car and left me to drive to work. Where I would spend the whole day naked.

Oh yeah.

Almost forgot about that.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

The drive to work was erotic hell. My seat was saturated by the end of it as it felt like the drivers of every passing car were staring at me. Their eyes firmly fixed on the road but I swore that all their minds were centred on me. My breasts were on full display and were bouncing in time to every bump in the road and every sudden change in speed. Without the protection and support of a bra my boobs, which I'll admit aren't gigantic but are reasonably large, were sagging a little.

"I can help with that." A voice next to me said. And with a flick of her fingers I felt my chest tighten and heave.

I nearly swerved off the road at the sudden intrusion to my thoughts and the strange feeling in my chest. Luckily Lili, the cause of both of those distractions, held the wheel while I freaked and prevented me from crashing.

"What the fuck did you just do!" I screamed looking at my chest that was bouncing vigorously but...oddly firmly.

"Stopped them sagging. They are perky as can be now. Bouncy and sensitive but they won't droop like sad little things." She flicked one nipple and I groaned before realising how dangerous this was and flung both hands to the steering wheel to regain control of my car.

Next to me I heard a satisfied sigh from Lili. "Your excitement tastes so good. Have I told you that before?"

"No! I think you have told me how my horniness tastes so good when I was covered in cum during that bukkake session for you! Excitement...hmmm maybe not."

I'll admit I was a little pissy with her. The pounding of blood in my ears was more likely the fear I felt at nearly crashing and the confusion of my breasts now defying the force of gravity.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have dropped in like that. I know I scared you." My eyes flicked over to her. She was looking down. She could feel I she had acted recklessly. "I just sensed you worrying about your boobs. I didn't want you to."

I drove on alone, Lili had teleported (oh sorry shadow walked or whatever she had explained it as) out of the car as quickly as she had come. As I rode along and bounced on the speed bumps that approached my work I felt the jiggle of my breasts but noticed they didn't jump dramatically and kept their shape. As I pulled into my parking space I looked down at my breasts. My nipples pointing straight out of my newly perky breasts supported by nothing but a piece of demonic magic. It was a good look.

"Thank you, Lili." I whispered under my breath. I was sure she would hear.

She wouldn't be wanting to miss when I stepped out of my car. I slipped off my shoes. They were only for driving. The feeling of tarmac on my feet would remind me of my nudity and Lili had said she didn't want me to forget it.

Like I could forget.

I turned off the engine, put on the handbrake, grabbed my purse and opened the door. I stepped into the warm weather once again and felt it heat up my entire body. I locked my car and placed my keys back in my purse. I had become slightly convinced that my nudity would not be noticed on the way here but this was the real test. I walked towards the automatic doors. Each step on the gravel hurt a little but warmed up the bare soles of my feet. It was exquisite torture. A microcosm of what I was going to be dealing with throughout the day.

The sliding glass doors opened for me. This would be it. I walked forward and into view of the showroom and welcome desk. I attempted to stride through confidently but my courage had failed and I stood in the foyer stock still and frozen with fear.

"Hey Jane. You doing alright?" Alice asked from her seat behind the desk.

"Umm yeah." I said looking at her. I checked for any reaction. Nothing. She looked at me a bit concerned but she looked at my face the entire time. Not at my naked body laid in front of her. Not at all.

"Sorry I think I'm a bit out of it. Traffic was a struggle." I lied to cover my odd reaction.

"Ah yeah I get that. Wasn't too bad for me coming in but I've been here since 7:30. Early starts are the worst." She stretched and groaned the last word.

"No one has even come in to visit. Although you might have your work cut out for you. You're on the short shift today right?"

I nodded in reply. Only 10am to 4pm.

"Well they need you up there. First few hours were manic. Apparently, we have a new shipment of quite a few cars and there was some issue with-I dunno to be honest but Pat is up there freaking out. She has got everyone calling up people to get the shipment in. Buyers on hold. That sort of thing."

My eye brows were raised at her story and I pulled a concerned face. "That is gonna be fun to deal with." I leaned into the desk but was surprised at the cool surface jumping back slightly before leaning again on it. I remembered my bare breasts were laying on them now. Flicking my eyes back at Alice she seemed not to notice my nudity and I was surprised at how I had started a normal conversation with her completely naked. I attempted to recover. "Pat on the warpath making us deal with her fuck ups is always annoying. She always counts her chickens before they hatch."

"Ain't that the truth." She said conspiratorially over the desk. Just then I heard the sliding doors behind me open again and a smartly dressed businessman and a younger girl, assumedly his daughter walked into the shop behind me. My bare behind completely exposed to the pair of them as I leant over the desk sent shudders through me but I controlled my reaction and didn't move suddenly like my body wished me to.

They began to come over to the desk and I gave Alice a quick smile before I moved off towards the office and let her deal with the customers. I heard her say "how can I help you" but I zoned out of the conversation as I approached the staff door and tapped in the code. Completely naked I pushed open the door to my office.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Work was pretty crazy. It was hectic. I was on the phone constantly trying to please customers while delaying their visits. I had to converse with other workers who were talking to our supplier and attempting to figure out how long the delay on the cars would be and all through it I had my boss Patricia breathing down my neck and monitoring everything we did.

So yeah, doing that entirely naked and gradually more and more turned on was a challenge.

Sometimes I barely noticed. I was so busy that I breezed through the morning and got over my nakedness quite quickly. Everyone acted so naturally around me that I could forget how exposed I was to them. Every touch on my body nearly sent my brain haywire as light shoulder touches made my legs squirm. There were multiple times I had to fight to pull my hands away from my increasingly damp pussy. By the time I had returned from lunch, Lili had popped back into existence wearing her tight leather bodice/ lingerie piece to bring me lunch. She floated above me by use of a smaller version of her leathery black wings, seemingly unnoticed by everyone. That lunch was one of the periods where I felt especially exposed and kept accidentally moving to cover myself as people came and went. By the time I had left the break room to return to my desk I was thoroughly turned on and acutely aware of my nudity.

Lili flapped her wings and flew slowly above me on her way back to my desk. She turned and flipped and peered at all of my co-workers intently. She stopped and flipped upside down to peer at one of my co-workers that was seated behind me at an angle. Her boobs looked like they threatened to fall out of her bodice from that angle and her legs swung. I was amazed at how her wings continued to flap despite it being obvious they were in no way helping her fly.

"He stares at your ass a lot."

I tried to ignore her.

"You can respond you know. I'll make sure no one takes any notice."

"Fine. Stop bothering Tom." I said slightly under my breath. Still not entirely convinced.

"He's not bothered." I sat down. "He is just imagining you naked."

"I am naked" I whispered.

"I know that silly" She purred. "But to him, you are in a suuuuuuper short tight yellow dress with a zip all the way down the back. He can't wait to pull that zip down."

"I'm sure he can't. I've noticed his staring before don't worry. He is nice enough but not my type."

"Can I give him a glimpse of reality?"

"Absolutely not!" I nearly shouted before clasping a hand to my mouth. I looked around but no one seemed to have heard my outburst thanks to Lili.

"No way."

"Aww come on. He'll think it is his imagination. Just for a second." She pleaded whilst floating over to me. Her playful smile was quite cute whilst upside down but she was starting to make me dizzy seeing her upside down so close.

"I don't want him to see me naked."

"Oh, come one." She drifted to my ear now sideways on. Her legs pointed towards Tom. "What happened to getting every inch of you for this entire day?" She whispered in a sultry manner in my ear. Her breath was hot and my reaction to it made both of us shiver.

"You're sure he'll think he is dreaming?"

"Absolutely."

"100 percent?"

"100 percent."

"You'd be able to have his energy too right?"

"Yup."

I sighed. "Fine!" I wagged my finger at her. "But just for a second mind you!"

She grinned and flew around the room while letting out a "weeee".

She stopped in the centre of the office, put her left hand on her hip and held up her right hand. I tried to get back to the spreadsheet I was working on.

I heard her snap her fingers. Simultaneously I heard a large gasp from behind me and turned around without thinking. I saw Tom's eyes go wide for a few seconds before he blinked. Noticing me staring at him he turned away and hurriedly got back to work. His eyes flicking over to me occasionally as I slowly turned back around. Blinking rapidly as a blush spread across his face.

Lili plopped down on the desk next to me laughing her face off.

"You bitch. That was way longer than 1 second."

"Hey you were the idiot for turning around. Like I was gonna stop when you gave him such a great view."

I put my head into my hands and groaned. I had just flashed Tom completely both front and back while on my office chair.

"Want me to make him cum in his pants?"

"Please don't."

I felt her turn towards me, slip onto the floor and slide her hand up my leg as I attempted not to react.

"Want me to make you cum?"

I looked over at her. She was horny as hell. The feeling she must have gotten from Tom was making her breathing come fast and I could see her lips were moist. I looked up at her swirling eyes.

"Would they notice?" I breathed out. Her hands climbed higher, up to my thigh.

"Not in the slightest."

"Really?"

"Really."

"Would you do it with your powers?"

"If you want me to."

I decided it then. I didn't.

"Do it with your fingers."

She backed away for a second. Her eyes were wide at this stage and she could tell both of us were now intensely horny.

"Ar- Are you sure?"

"Oh, for God's sake Lili. Fuck me."

The bitch came before she even reached my pussy.

The fire in my words and the emotions behind them combined with the build up of the day which was basically Lili's foreplay. She leaned back on the desk and howled out. Her stormy eyes rolled back I saw her hips buck in front of me and she clasped my thigh tightly. Her other hand rushed to her breasts to crush them in her hand as she went over the precipice. Her body rolled and rocked and her mouth opened and closed. She finally froze in a silent scream with her back arched towards me.

It took her a while to relax but she barely made it a few seconds before she had pushed my chair forcefully across the aisle into the back of the set of desks behind my workstation. No one looked up from the desk at the loud clatter it made. No one gasped when Lili forced my legs apart and knelt between them. My hands went to her head as she kissed my thighs. She alternated between the two and everywhere she kissed tingled exquisitely. I groaned out loud. Looking around me no one seemed to notice. I looked down at her as she peered up at me.

Before my eyes her dark violet hair tied itself back into a high pony and a tiny black tiara fixed it in place. Her eyes met my slightly concerned face.

"No one will notice babe. Let go." She reassured me. Then she dipped her head back between my legs and breathed on my eager pussy. My shoulders sank and I relaxed into the chair as her lips met my lower lips. I sighed. Her hair was out of the way now and she began to kiss my lips repeatedly as my hands fondled my breasts. She begun to make out with my lips and I groaned. I heard a phone go off and a co-worker answer reminding me of the surreal experience I was in.

Her tongue extended from her mouth and rolled towards my lips. It skirted around the edge of my clit not making contact but coating me in her tingly cool saliva and making my hips buck and my legs wrap around her back, pulling her closer. Her tongue flicked across my lips and groaned again into the busy office. My left hand held onto her head as her teeth nibbled at my lips and then she bit hard onto my thigh making me yelp. The demon below me grinned up at me with juices shining from her lips and dripping down her chin. It was glorious to see.

She dove back in. As she did Jerry from supply rounded the corned and called out "Anyone seen Jane?"

I sat up with a gasp but Lili pulled my waist down again and raised a hand to click her fingers making Jerry turn and storm away quickly.

She removed her mouth from me for a second. "If he interrupts me from my meal again I'll flay him alive."

My laughter turned into moans as she began to lick my clit. The build up was over and she was attacking my pussy with vigour. I saw her right hand rise and began to materialise a smoky shape. Shadows melted together to form a large, thick, black dildo. The ribbed surface along it seemed to hum and I intern hummed in anticipation. Lili positioned the toy at my entrance and moved her head to not obstruct it while she liked my clit fiercely.

I clutched the arm rests of the chair only barely aware of Pat walking past, oblivious to her staff member's sexual exhibitionism. The toy began to part my lips and Lili ever so slowly pushed it inside me. I got to about half way before I struggled and Lili pulled it out again to the bulbous head. Still lapping away at my clit and enjoying the loud moans I was making just for her she began to piston the dildo in and out of me. Every thrust she would try a little deeper.

I'm not sure how long this continued as my mind began to blur by soon the entire dildo was being rapidly thrust into my wet pussy and squelchy noises echoed around the office joining in the chorus of computers and phone conversations. I saw at each back thrust that juices would flick off of my lips and onto Lili's body and she would add her moans to the chorus of sexual sounds.

Before long I felt heat begin to build in my core and my toes started to curl. I started to repeat "Oh fuck. Oh god. Oh fuck. Oh god." Over and over with each frantic thrust from my sapphic succubus lover.

She didn't pause her licking or the motion of the dildo but as the light from the office began to fade, I heard her voice come from every angle. "Say it Jane."

She wanted me to give herself to her.

Completely.

I was more than willing.

"Oh fuck Lili I'm cumming."

My hips threw themselves into her face and onto the dildo before it was thrown to the side and replaced by Lili's hand frantically rubbed my lips and clit. I exploded and lights and sound faded to a blur as I released my juices onto my friend's face and into her waiting mouth.

Hearing her groan beneath me, I forced my eyes open and focused on the now naked and writhing Lili, overwhelmed by the sexual feelings she was experiencing. My hand flew to my clit to prolong my orgasm and forced out more of my juices onto her breasts.

Lili screamed beneath me for 3 minutes before she was finally spent and calm. I slipped off the chair and curled up on the floor with her. With my eyes starting to close, I saw the office collapse around us and transform into my bedroom. The two of us sinking into my mattress.

"Don't meet up with your friends." A feeble, exhausted but immensely satisfied voice said next to me.

"I thought you wanted me naked for the whole day." I managed to barely reply, shuddering from the aftershocks of the most insane sexual experience of my life.

A short laugh came from the woman who I cradled in my arms.

"You're never putting on clothes again sweetheart. I'll see-" she yawned "-I'll see to that."

Slowly we melted into each others arms. Everything else forgotten. Time blurred and we drifted off to sleep.

Four years later, and I have spent far longer than 24 consecutive hours naked. But I guess with a succubus for a girlfriend, I was kinda asking for it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading this story! I very much hope you enjoyed your time. It's my longest and most ambitious project yet so thank you for taking the time to read it. Please support it in the nude day competition and let me know what you think. I'm more than happy to make an extended version after the competition ends if people like the characters and setting as much as I do.

12