Friends

Story Info
A couple of friends dropped in to see her.
2.2k words
4.17
18.7k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,558 Followers

Mike and Brian are a couple of boys that I've known forever. Childhood friends from pre-school days right up until the present. I won't say the relationship was always easy as the boys were terrible teases and I was an easy target. On the other hand that meant that other boys weren't allowed to tease me, so it all balanced out.

As we grew the boys also taught me how to fight and how to do mechanical stuff. The first because they liked to wrestle and the second because they didn't like having to fix my bicycle. They figured that it was easier in the long run if they just taught me how to fix it when it broke.

We are all eighteen now but none of us had been romantically inclined where the three of us were concerned. Too much like flirting with a brother/sister, I guess.

On the current day we'd arranged to go swimming. Mike and Brian turned up at my house to find me with my bike disassembled while I was doing some repairs.

"Not my fault," I quickly explained. "The cogs in the back wheel broke. You know that they were cracked when someone went over some jumps." I didn't look at Brian when I said that. He knew who I meant. "I'd already got the replacement parts and was intending to install them sometime soon. Soon became today when the stupid things came apart."

"No worries," said Mike. "Stand back and we'll attend to it."

"No need," I said huffily. "I'm quite capable of putting the bits and pieces back together."

"Maybe, but we'll do it faster," Mike bragged.

"But not as carefully," I riposted. "I remember the last time you fixed a puncture."

"That was just bad luck. Could have happened to anyone. Come on. Push over and we'll get it done."

He tried to push me out of the way and that got my back up. I pushed back, insisting I would do it myself. Brian just stood back, laughing and goading the pair of us.

Things escalated until Mike and I were wrestling, both of us trying to move the other aside. What with one thing and another we finished up with each of us having a type of headlock on the other, holding the other still. This, I might add, was a loser for me because Mike would just muscle me out of the way.

That's when Brian got into the act.

"Um, Mike, just hold Hayley like that for a moment," he said.

Now we happened to be in the garage with the doors shut, so we were private, in a manner of speaking. Also, we were going swimming and I was dressed accordingly. Bikini, with a sloppy t-shirt, and a loose pair of baggy shorts. Because I was busy wrestling with Mike I hadn't noticed that my clothes were getting twisted about. Brian sure did.

What with one thing and another Mike was half on the ground with me bent over him, each of us trying to get a better grip on the other. My shorts were twisted to one side, the baggy leg stretched up, showing my thigh and my bikini. Not that it was showing much bikini as that had also been twisted and shifted, and what was showing was what was supposed to be under the bikini.

When Brian told Mike to just hold me still Mike did just that. He stopped trying to pull me around while getting away and just froze, holding me the way I was. The first I knew of the predicament I was in was when I sensed Brian kneeling behind me. This was rapidly followed by the feel of him pressing his cock against me, taking unconscionable advantage of the fact that I was exposed.

"What the fuck?" I squealed, trying to move away, but with Brian behind me and Mike holding me I was a sitting duck. Brian kept pushing into me and the distraction meant that I lost my hold on Mike who promptly capitalized on this to change positions slightly, holding me bent across him. That was just what Brian required as it made it a lot easier for him to advance.

Seeing what was happening Mike started laughing. "Nice one, Brian," he said with approval.

I was trying to do something, anything, to get free, but it wasn't happening. I felt a stab of pain as my virginity went by the way and my language became rather expressive.

"Stop fussing, Hay," said Brian. "It had to happen sooner or later and why not with us?"

By this time I'd been manoeuvred so I was bent over Mike, with Brian kneeling behind me, his cock fully inside me. He was starting to shaft me now, sliding in and out, showing an unseemly enthusiasm for what he was doing.

I'd been so distracted by Brian's actions I hadn't really paid any attention to what Mike was doing, until, that is, he undid my bikini top and let it drop. He'd already caused my t-shirt to ride right up so my breasts were free to just hang down. Except for Mike's hands holding them.

So now I had Mike playing with my breasts while Brian was driving in hard, enjoying this unexpected ride. He was thrusting away, my whole body jolting each time he banged home. Then I'd feel him pulling back in a hurry, eager to get in position for his next thrust.

As far as I was concerned if this was sex then in a choice of take it or leave it, I'd leave it. Brian was most definitely not getting me all aroused and excited. Neither one, for that matter. He was pressing in harder and faster and I suspected that he was going to climax soon. I also knew that I most assuredly wasn't.

I was right. Brian put in some extra effort and he climaxed, spraying me quite thoroughly. The only thing I felt was a desire to strangle the moron. He pulled out and I relaxed somewhat, relieved that it was over.

Mike approached me, producing a handkerchief, which was a surprise, and a clean one at that, which was an even bigger surprise. He started wiping me down, getting rid of extraneous juices. I was so relieved that he was being helpful I didn't pay close enough attention to what he was doing, as he very helpfully took off my shorts and bikini. By the time I caught on Brian had also chipped in and taken off my t-shirt, and I was naked in front of them.

I was also still on the floor of the garage, looking up at Brian. Mike was crouched down next to me, sympathising with me. I focused my eyes on Brian and proceeded to tell him what I thought of him. Mike was agreeing with me which soothed me somewhat and made me miss out on what a conniving character he'd always been. Mike was always thinking three steps ahead of Brian and me.

"Just lie back a bit and relax," Mike told me. "It'll help you calm down and get over the idiot. Just lean back, that's a girl."

Almost before I knew it I was lying down and Mike had moved my legs further apart and lifted my knees. It suddenly dawned on me that Mike was kneeling between my thighs, shorts down, erection on display, and I was presenting myself to him.

I hastily covered myself with my hands. Being jumped once was one thing. Twice was something else again. Brian, being Brian, immediately grabbed my wrists and pulled my hands up above my head, leaving me exposed again. Mike started rubbing me down there, quietly talking to me. I wasn't really listening to what he said but his voice was soft and restful, calming me down, even though I didn't want to be calmed down.

"Just relax," he was saying. "I'll show you the correct way to have sex. I won't push you all the way, not like some, but you'll be able to see how it should work. It'll make you feel a lot better after Brian's crude groping."

Groping was one word for it. Rape was another, and I gave Brian another killing look. For his part Mike was easing my lips apart, pressing his cock against me. I tensed up, waiting for him to thrust himself into me but it didn't happen. He just eased in a little bit, letting my lips close over him.

"See," he said. "It doesn't hurt. You just need to take things nice and slowly, letting yourself adjust to what's happening. Why don't you just press yourself lightly against me? No need to try and take all of me. Just get a feel for a man's cock making your acquaintance."

I found myself sort of pushing against his cock, seeing it sink in a little deeper. He was right. It didn't hurt. It just felt different. Very different. I mean, another person was partway inside me. It was feeling rather odd.

I stopped pushing, just contemplating how it felt. While I was doing this I felt a little bit more pressure and as I watched Mike slipped a little deeper.

"Ah, how much further are you going to go," I asked nervously. Was he going to try to go all the way in?

"Just a little," he assured me. "I'll stop now. "Why don't you push a little more? Only as far as you're comfortable with."

I went ahead and pressed a little bit, intending to just take a little bit more into me. Just a little. Really, I was quite comfortable with the way it felt right then, and I figured a little further wouldn't make a difference. It's not as though it would bring my virginity back.

I pressed and got a shock. Maybe it was slipperier deeper inside, but when I pressed I seemed to just slide fully onto Mike, his cock going all the way in. I didn't know what to say.

"Oops. A little deeper than intended," said Mike. "Better just lie there for a moment and make sure you fully adjust to me."

Fully adjust, was right. He was all the way in me and he felt enormous. I was sure that he was somewhat larger than Brian. If he'd gone first he might have done me an injury. There again, he was too much the gentleman to jump me the way Brian had.

"Are you going to take it out now?" I asked after a few moments of lying there, nailed by his cock and feeling distinctly nervous. Feeling distinctly something, anyway.

"I will if you want me to," Mike assured me, "but you'll find it's easier for both of us if you just relax and move with me. This'll allow us to disengage with no problems. Okay?"

I didn't know if it was okay or not but it sounded reasonable so I nodded.

"Just move with me," he said, and I could feel his cock starting to move, pressing more firmly against me and then retreating a little. This didn't feel anything like what Brian had been doing so I moved with Mike, trying to do the right thing for him.

The sensations I was experiencing now were something else. Nothing I'd ever felt before. Definitely nothing like what I'd felt when Brian was fumbling around. Had he also been a virgin?

After progressing for a while it slowly dawned on me that I was an idiot. Mike was thoroughly fucking me, painting it all in soft words, but definitely fucking me. I found I didn't care. Brian had been rough and uncomfortable and I couldn't wait for him to finish, preferred to not have him start, and never again, thank you. Mike was smooth and sweet, looking out for how I felt, ensuring that I was comfortable with what was happening. At least, he managed to make it seem that way.

Now that things were moving properly Mike had me all aroused and enjoying what was going on. Would I do this sort of thing with Mike again? Probably, as long as Brian wasn't around. By this stage I was pushing hard against Mike, relishing his hard length as he drove into me. I was totally aroused and felt things were looking up by the second.

Mike seemed to put in a little extra effort and I went up in flames, having my first climax. (First via a cock. Touching yourself doesn't count.) He started gasping, jerking against me, and I just knew he was shooting his load into me. Then he relaxed, disengaging.

"I think I'll skip going to the pool," I told the boys. "I'm sure you'll manage without me."

I gave Brian a sweet smile. "If I see you anytime soon I'm going to castrate you with a blunt knife," I told him. "Take this as a serious warning."

I gave a polite smile to Mike and chased them out of the garage. I had to finish fixing my bike, get dressed, and have a shower, not necessarily in that order.

Ashson
Ashson
8,558 Followers