All Comments on 'Friends'

by Ashson

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

4 Stars, good story, on center, great contrast between Mike and Brian.

Ray RobertsRay Roberts9 months ago

Hmm sends back memories and no harm done, however, no mention of protection, so I hope it all works out for everyone. One things for sure we all have to start somewhere and in that regard it makes sense to do it with friends. I enjoyed the story so I hope it keeps growing.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Starts out pretty good and funny with Mike amused helping Brian take advantage, could have had a bit more detail but still.

The whole second part was the usual stuff and I honestly stopped reading when that became clear...

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I guess all the previous guys were ok with the rape. "pretty good and funny", "no harm done....no protection...

hope it all works out",

"great contrast between Mike and Brian",

Hope none of you ever sire any girls.

EastCoaster1EastCoaster18 months ago

I know it's only a story, but rape isn't OK, especially for her friends to rape her.

That it seems they faced no consequences is where I lose interest, because rape is never OK.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

The Brian part was just weird. Her being a virgin, it's impossible for it to have just been 'uncomfortable', more like intense pain and injury. And no consequences at that, would never happen.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous