Friends - Alternate Reality Ch. 03

Story Info
Ch 03--The One with Rachel and Ross's First Night Together.
2.2k words
3.85
3.9k
4
0

Part 3 of the 63 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once inside Ross's apartment, Rachel made herself at home, while Ross fussed about aimlessly. His apartment, as always, was immaculate. She looked at him across the living room and asked, "Nervous?"

"Yes, a little" he admitted, "you?"

Rachel smiled proudly, and said, "Not at all."

They stepped toward one another and embraced. She held his face in her hands, and said, tenderly, "Ross, enjoy this. Let it all go. Don't hold back. I want to feel all the passion, the anticipation, the fantasies, and the frustrations that you have had for ten years." She led him into the bedroom, and they laughingly undressed each other.

When he was in boxer shorts and she was in bra and panties, they paused. She took a step back, and they faced one another as if it were an old western shootout. He carefully pulled his shorts down over his erection. Rachel's eyes widened, she cocked her head, and said, "Really!? Ross, I never knew."

"What, that I was circumcised?"

She rolled her eyes, "No, Ross, I figured that, since you had a bar mitzvah, you probably had a bris, as well. I'm not talking about what is missing, but about what remains." Her tone was appreciative. He smiled, and she seductively removed her bra and panties. They laughed, and went to opposite sides of the bed. They climbed in under the covers and met in the middle.

They kissed one another all over, their hands roaming. Ross began to kiss his way down her throat. She stopped him, "Later, Ross. Me first." She disappeared under the sheets. He lay on his back, and positioned two pillows under his head so he could watch her work. She threw off the covers when she reached her destination. Facing it, she said, "That's a full meal." She gulped.

She began by running her tongue along the underside, from the base to the tip. She kissed the head all over. Then, she wrapped her lips around the head and licked it. Ross moaned with pleasure. She chuckled without opening her mouth, and began to ingest his cock. He was in ecstasy. She took almost all of it into her mouth, until she started to gag. His cockhead had tickled her uvula and she was unable to overcome the gag reflex. She licked and sucked her way back to the head, and pulled off, with her lips washing the head.

She climbed back up to him, and said, "I don't want to set you off now, dear. Not for our first time." He nodded eagerly. It was her turn to lay back while he descended to her nether region. Her eyes bulge the moment his tongue found her clitoris. He flicked his tongue rapidly over it. Rachel had long wondered what Ross's skill level in bed was. His wife, after all, had come to realize that she was a lesbian. Rachel was unsure of what kind of sex life the two had shared.

She moaned, "Oh, God! Oh, my God!" To herself, Rachel said, "Thank you, Carol! You have taught him well. It makes sense that a lesbian would know the right way to munch carpet." Rachel writhed about in ecstasy. Her thighs were on either side of his head. He grabbed her thighs with his hands to hold her pelvis still enough for him to work. Rachel gradually lost control of herself. She moaned, tossed her head about, and grabbed his hair with both hands. Finally, she convulsed, arching her back, and emitting a strained squeak in a glorious orgasm.

When it was over, she gently pushed his head away to signal that she was done. Ross kept licking her clit in defiance of her signals. She pleaded, "No! Stop! Stop!" She was lost between a cry and a laugh. She tightened her thighs around his head and pushed hard with her hands to detach him. Laughing uncontrollably, she eventually wrested her pussy off of his mouth.

She fell on her side, recovering. Ross said, "I'll get some wine." When he returned with two glasses, they both rinsed out their mouths and kissed.

Rachel said, in a smoldering voice, "Let's find you a place to bury that thing." She seductively slid onto her back, her head on the pillows. She raised her knees, and he got up on his knees below her. They smiled at one another as he parted her knees. She opened up invitingly.

Rachel was mesmerized by his large cock. It bobbed up and down visibly with his heartbeat. He walked his hands up her sides, and mounted her. She took him in one hand and directed his cockhead to the entrance of her vagina. She was well-lubricated from the cunnilingus. He pushed a little, and established himself at her entrance. Rachel withdrew her hand.

They looked into each other's' eyes while he entered her. He pushed in gradually, and nothing happened. Rachel smiled at his surprised look. His cock was bigger than she had imagined, and now her pussy seemed to be smaller than he had expected. Rachel, in fact, was clenching her muscles to make herself tighter. She was good at it, and he was caught by surprise.

Uncertainly, he pushed harder, and the head of his cock popped inside. They both gasped. He pushed again, and made no progress. He was afraid he was hurting her, and he looked at her uncertainly. She once again held his face in her hands, and encouraged him, "Ross, that is your nail. Hammer it in!"

He swallowed, and put more weight behind his cock. Suddenly, he overcame the resistance and a couple of inches slid in abruptly. He looked at her with alarm. She responded with a smile and a nod. He continued to put his weight behind it, and gradually worked his cock all the way in. When their groins met, and he was buried inside her, they looked onto one another's eyes momentarily. She cried, "You got me!" His face contorted, and he said, "I'm going to come."

She said, urgently, "Pour it on!"

He shuddered violently as he came inside her. He accompanied each jet of semen with a thrust of his hips. He shouted through his orgasm, "Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, God!"

When he finished ejaculating and returned to his senses, he bent down and kissed her tenderly. He pulled out of her, which was an ecstasy of its own. He imagined that his cock head made an audible "pop" as it emerged. He flopped over on his back, beside her, breathing hard and struggling to appreciate all that had happened. She rolled over onto her side and cooed into his ear salaciously, "I'm yours, now." He laughed. They rested, side-by-side, for a while.

Rachel stirred first. She got onto her knees, and straddled his hips. Both smiled. She took his member and pointed it upward, to her pussy. Wiggling her hips as necessary, she settled down on him. She put outstretched hands on his shoulders and slowly sank down upon his cock. She impaled herself much more easily than he had. She said, "I was using my muscles to squeeze you earlier. This is how it is normally. Do you like it?"

"Very much." Before she had taken in the entirety of his penis, she began gyrating her hips to pleasure herself. That it also pleasured him was a bonus. After a few minutes, his cock had vanished inside her, and she arched her back to smear her clitoris against his groin. Rachel moaned and rocked this way and that, enjoying herself.

He reached up, and took her breasts in his hands. She brushed her hair back, and leaned forward, bringing her nipples to his mouth. He got the hint, and raised his mouth to her breast. He gave her another pleasant surprise with the way he licked and sucked on her nipple. She moaned, "Yes, yes, yes, yessssssssss." He shifted from one nipple to the other, and she moaned more loudly. Soon, she stiffened. Jaw agape, head thrown back, she orgasmed with several spasms.

When she was done, she pulled her breasts away from his mouth and sat upright, his cock still inside her. They shared another laugh. She asked, "Do you want to change?" He nodded vigorously. She said, "Should we try to do it in one move?"

"Yes! Let's go this way." He indicated the direction with a toss of his head. She nodded, and they rolled over together. But not entirely together. Their movement was uncoordinated, and he slipped out of her in the process.

She said, "Woops! That's okay." She configured herself for the missionary position. He greedily inserted his cock. She said, "I'll let you in easily, this time." He slid his cock into her with little trouble this time.

He said, "Ahhhhh, that's it." He began to withdraw part way and re-enter her. He built up a rhythm, and sped up his thrusts.

She nodded her encouragement. He bent his arms to lower himself, and kissed her. She put her lips to his ear, and purred, "Bang me...please."

Ross got back up and locked his elbows. He thrust harder and faster. She nodded, "Let me have it!"

Ross pounded her as hard as he could, considering that it was his second time that night. He groaned, "I'm gonna come."

"Ram it home, Ross!" Rachel's dirty talk triggered Ross to climax. He grunted earthily while he injected her with more semen. Once finished, his cock began to soften, and he withdrew from her easily. They lay side-by-side, holding hands. Rachel writhed about to stretch her muscles, and groaned with some aches.

Ross turned his head to her, concerned, "Are you all right, Rach? I hope I didn't hurt you."

"Oh, no, Ross, you were great. I'm fine. I'm just a little achy."

Ross got on his side, facing her, and apologized, "Oh, God, I'm sorry! I didn't mean to."

She shushed him by putting a hand to his face and saying, "It was wonderful. I didn't know that you were a stud, Ross. I need to get used to your size...and your strength, but that was everything I had hoped it would be."

"For me as well." They enjoyed a lingering kiss. Ross said softly, "Rachel?"

"Yes."

"It's...eight o'clock." They both erupted in laughter.

She said, "Last of the red-hot lovers! Done by eight o'clock!"

"Rachel, I'm starving!"

"Pizza!!!"

Ross climbed out of bed, went into the living room, and ordered a pizza, half pineapple and ham and half vegetarian. The pineapple and ham half was for Ross, who was casual about his Jewish heritage. Ross put on a bathrobe. Rachel put on one of Ross's dress shirts, which hung nearly to her knees. Ross, who was as fastidious in his attire as he was in everything else, bit his tongue and did not complain that Rachel was befouling his shirt. The sex he had just enjoyed was worth more than the shirt, by far.

When the pizza came, they ate ravenously. Rachel observed, "I've seen you eat pork many times, Ross, with no ill effects. But, it must surely be a sin for a Jewish boy to pork a catholic girl."

Ross laughed so hard he nearly spewed pizza. Once he regained control of his mouthful of pizza, and swallowed it, he said, "A double sin, a mortal sin, but worth it."

"You really pounded me, Ross. Touche." She grinned mischievously. "Tell me, dear, did Carol teach you how to do that?"

He looked at her quizzically, and she clarified by flicking her tongue at him. He understood. "Oh, that! No, actually. My technique is my own. If you must know, Carol was highly appreciative. Perhaps that's part of the reason she converted to a steady diet of it."

"I'm glad she did. I didn't mean to touch upon a sore subject."

"As of tonight, it's no longer a sore subject, Rachel. Since we're sharing, where did you get those vaginal muscles!?"

"Ha! I can't claim credit for the concept, Ross. I read it in 'Cosmo'. After that, it was just a lot of hard work. Workouts. It was very challenging to tighten up for the entirety of our first time, Ross. I cannot promise you the same treatment often. It will appear in select moments."

"Fair enough, Rach. You were amazing."

"So were you. How come, in ten years, I never knew that you were well endowed?"

"I wasn't going to brag about it. Besides, I don't think I'm terribly large, anyway."

"I cannot claim to have a large database of penises to compare you to, Ross, but I am quite sure that you are well above average. The extra size made all the difference when I was on top, by the way. Ooooh, that was good!"

After another few bites of pizza, eaten in silence, Rachel exclaimed, "Oh, my God! I forgot that I owe you a blowjob!" She rose out of her chair as if to complete her mission right then and there.

Ross stopped her by taking her arm, "Oh, no, Rachel. I'll take a rain check. I'm perfectly satisfied tonight." They kissed again.

After a prolonged shower together, they returned to bed, this time to sleep. Rachel produced her own favorite pillow from her overnight bag. They flopped around a bit to find a mutually agreeable sleeping arrangement.