Friends - Alternate Reality Ch. 12

Story Info
Ch 12--The One Where Phoebe and Ursula Appear on Film.
1.7k words
3.75
3.4k
3
0

Part 12 of the 63 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A couple of weeks after Mr. Roper had fired her, Phoebe's faith that everything would somehow turn out right was justified by a phone call from her sister, Ursula. They met at a diner, where Ursula offered to buy Phoebe a meal.

Ursula explained, "Phoebe, I found some acting work for both of us. It's ten thousand dollars each for one night's work, Phoebe! It will be a hard night's work, but where else can you make that kind of money?"

"Ursula, this is perfect! I could really use the money. But, you're the actress in the family, not me."

Ursula said, "Phoebe, this is a special kind of acting called cinema verite. Have you ever heard of it? It means 'real movies,' and they film it in a special way. For our scene, they set up cameras in a room, and we actors act out the scene as it's really happening. It's the most realistic that a movie can get!"

"Wow! That sounds so cool, Ursula. What do we have to do?"

Ursula cleared her throat, "Well, I told you it would be hard work. It's partially a nude scene and partially a sex scene. But, it's just one night, and ten thousand dollars!"

Phoebe had been having sex for free, and this seemed like a prestigious job. Plus, she would be working alongside her sister. She said, "I'll do it!"

Ursula, said, "The scene will be shot on Wednesday, the sixteenth. We have to get all dolled up for it."

Phoebe asked, "Is ten days long enough for us to learn our lines?"

Ursula said, "That's the beauty of cinema verite, Phoebe. It's totally natural, so you just say whatever lines somebody would say in that situation."

"Cool!"

The day of Phoebe's film debut, she and Ursula worked on their makeup and costumes. They dressed as schoolgirls, with pleated plaid skirts, white blouses, white socks and black shoes. They put their long, blonde hair into pigtails, and applied heavy makeup. Ursula explained, "When you're being filmed, you have to have dramatic makeup. We're playing two young women who are attacked by a group of men, probably eight or ten. They capture us, strip off our clothes, and rape us."

"Ooh, that sounds disgusting!"

Ursula said, "It is disgusting. That's why this is such a breakthrough role for us. The people watching the film need to see how horrible this is. This is an important film, Phoebe, that could help save a lot of young girls, and probably win prizes at film festivals."

A big black car came for Phoebe and Ursula. It took them through the tunnel to New Jersey, and out into the country. There was a farmhouse with a few cars parked outside. A man in a suit opened the car door for the girls, and led them into the house. Another man, who Ursula said she had worked for, met them in a small room. He looked them up and down, and said, "Perfect! You two are perfect! Urs, did you tell Phoebe what we're doing?

"Yes, Jeff. We play two girls who get attacked and raped by a group of men. It has to be totally realistic, so the men are going to strip us, probably, and have sex with us."

Jeff smiled, "Exactly! Wait here, girls, we'll shoot the scene soon." Jeff went to a large room in the house that had cameras placed in the corners of the ceiling. There were a few pieces of white furniture in the room, and a thick, shaggy, white carpet. Jeff had been hired to provide entertainment for a group of Chinese businessmen.

The men would be realizing a common fantasy. They would gang rape two exotic schoolgirls. The film would be their souvenir of the event. There was a vast amount of money riding on the success of their visit to the U.S., and therefore on the success of this night. The ten men wore conservative suits, and stood around talking, some of them sitting on the furniture.

In another room, Jeff told Phoebe and Ursula, "We're starting now. Get into character. You are now schoolgirls about to be raped. Just don't scratch or bite the other actors!" They were led into the room. The businessmen were excited to see the girls. Ursula and Phoebe were taller than all but one or two of the men. Their long blonde hair and blue eyes were treasured rarities in China.

A man made a short speech in a foreign language. Then, he stepped aside. There was great tension in the room. The girls looked about. The men looked at them with hungry eyes. One man came up to Ursula, and ran his fingers through her pigtails. She smiled, and other men did the same to Ursula and Phoebe both.

Some of the men's hands wandered over the girls' blouses. One man ran his hand up Phoebe's leg and under her skirt. Ursula and Phoebe were calm. Ursula said, "Gentlemen, good evening. We understand that we are supposed to entertain you tonight." Ursula looked scared, "Sister, I don't think these men have honorable intentions."

Phoebe gamely played along, "Oh no sister. They are grabbing my boobs and feeling me all over. What are they doing?"

Ursula put her hand to her face in a look of mock horror, "Oh, no! Sister, I think we are the entertainment. These men are going to take us, sister. Take us and use us."

Phoebe cried, "They're going to rape us! Sister! They want to rape us."

The men were increasingly intrusive. They worked their hands under the girls' blouses and up their skirts. Some of the men were stripping already. Ursula objected, "Why are you touching me like this? Don't touch me there!" The men chattered amongst themselves, and seemed to have settled on a plan to amuse themselves.

The men got organized. One man held each of the girls' arms. A man approached Ursula, ripped her blouse open in a single, violent swipe. Then, he did the same with Phoebe. Next, another man pulled down Phoebe's bra, exposing her C-cup breasts. Same for Ursula. Phoebe cried, "They've ripped my bodice, sister. My tender young breasts are theirs for the taking!"

One man took hold of each leg, and the girls were levitated, helpless. The men worked the girls' skirts up around their waists, and pawed at their white cotton panties. The men laid the girls on the carpet, which was more like a thick fleece, and very comfortable for the girls. The panties were removed and claimed as trophies of the night. The girls had been stripped of only their panties. Everything else; blouses, bras, skirts, socks, and shoes, stayed with them for the duration.

The men pretended that the girls were virgins. The two highest ranking men stripped and got on top of the girls. Ursula's assailant slobbered all over her breasts. Phoebe's man planted his dick into her pussy without delay. Phoebe screamed, "His cock is sliding into me. He's pushing it deeper and deeper! He's deflowering me!"

Ursula's grand opening occurred moments later. The men humped with feverish speed. Phoebe pleaded, "Oh, please do not put your seed in my womb, for then I will bear your child." Both men came, nearly simultaneously, with high-pitched grunts. The next two rapists were ready and waiting. Their entry into the girls was eased by the semen of their predecessors.

Two-by-two, the girls were used by all ten men. Ursula called to Phoebe, "Sister, we're being raped, two at a time. They will all penetrate us before the night is over, sister!" Once everyone had contributed to one or another of the blonde seed banks, phase two opened.

The girls were held by their pigtails, and one man after another pushed his penis into their mouths. Phoebe sucked because she figured that's what a schoolgirl would do when forced. Ursula sucked because she knew it was why she was there. Some of the men started fucking whichever girl that they had not already had, while the girls were giving head.

This was confusing for Phoebe, who had rarely been penetrated by two men at once. Ursula was more experienced, and handled it better. The girls' cries and protests weakened and died as they absorbed more abuse. The girls lost track of how many men had had them, but each girl had been raped in her pussy at least eight times, and in her mouth at least five times, although not all the penetrations had resulted in the man climaxing.

Next, the girls were flipped over, onto their stomachs. One man jumped on each girls' ass. The men wore condoms for this. The girls grimaced and cried out in pain at times. There was not enough lubrication, and the men pounded their asses brutally. Each girl took three or four men in the ass.

The next organized rape adventure saw the girls on their backs again, side-by-side. Two men stepped up, and each entered a girl. After boning them for a short time, the men quickly traded places and drilled the other girl. They did this a few more times before yielding to the next pair of men. All five pairs of men took part in this exercise.

After that, some of the men were spent, while others wanted to take fuller advantage of the beautiful blondes. The girls were fucked in each of three holes several times, occasionally all three at once. There were a few titfucks, too. After what seemed like hours, the men left the girls alone and got dressed. Several of them took photos with their phones of the pair of American beauties laying demolished on the floor.

After the foreign men had left, Jeff appeared, clapping his hands, and exclaiming, "Outstanding, ladies, outstanding!" The two women eventually struggled to their feet. They were sore all over. Sitting down, Phoebe said, "You were right about this acting being hard work, Ursula. I thought I wouldn't make it. Jeff, did you get the footage you needed?"

He said, "Yes, we did, and it was fantastic!"

Phoebe said, wearily, "I would hate to be on the receiving end of an attack like that in real life!"

Jeff thought, "That poor girl!" He said, "You two can use the bathroom, if you want." The girls went in there together. Each showered while the other assessed the damage in the mirror. When they came out, Jeff handed each an envelope. He said, "My client insisted on giving each of you a tip. There's fifteen thousand in each of those envelopes." Ursula and Phoebe smiled for the first time in hours.