Friends - Alternate Reality Ch. 13

Story Info
Ch 13--The One Where Rachel Makes a House Call.
645 words
4
3.5k
1
0

Part 13 of the 63 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On a Sunday afternoon that Ross had described as "a particularly important day for football," he was at Joey and Chandler's all day. Rachel was a little put off that he did not come to visit her across the hall during any of the halftimes, as had become their custom. She made a mental note to ask Ross how much longer football season would drag on. She hit upon a devilish way to make Ross pay for his neglect of her.

Rachel crossed the hall and let herself into Joey and Chandler's apartment. The roommates each had an enormous recliner from which they watched television. Ross sat in a smaller chair positioned between the bulky recliners. She said, "Hi, guys! How's it going?"

Ross turned his head and kissed her perfunctorily on the lips, "Oh, Rach, the games today are incredible!"

She made it clear that she was put off, "Are they so incredible that you couldn't come see me at halftime?"

Joey and Chandler perked up at that remark. Rachel saw that Ross was telling the truth when he said he had shared all the details of their love life with his two closest friends. She decided to tease them, "That's right! I thought that the halftime entertainment I provided would keep you coming, so to speak...."

Joey and Chandler's eye went wide, but they said nothing. Ross explained, "Rachel, honey, at halftime we check the other games, so there really hasn't been a lull."

That was all Rachel could take. She ordered, "I'm a lull? Ross, get up, and move that chair back a few feet! You two, watch the game and don't move those chairs. Your lives depend on it!"

The recliners were so expansive that Joey and Chandler, sitting normally, could not possibly see anything going on behind them, even if they craned their necks. They sat still and quiet, as ordered. Ross moved his chair back several feet. With a wave of her hand, Rachel instructed him to sit. She dropped to her knees in front of him, and began unbuckling his belt and pulling down his pants. Ross was astonished, "You're not gonna.... Rachel!"

She worked his jeans down around his knees and pulled down his boxers. She said, "If my client can't come to me, I'll make a house call." She bent over and started sucking on Ross's flaccid penis. Joey and Chandler were agape at what they were hearing, but didn't dare look.

Rachel's ministrations soon had Ross hard. He slumped in the chair to give her a better angle of attack. Joey boldly turned the TV's volume down very gradually. The guys each developed erections of their own, listening to the slurping noises coming from behind them.

In spite of his initial reluctance, Ross enjoyed himself immensely. He ignored the game, and watched Rachel work. She occasionally raised her eyes to meet his, which he found tremendously sexy. Rachel reached the point where she was working her head up and down rapidly, and the rhythmic sound left little to the imagination. Ross emitted soft moans that rose to a crescendo. He vocalized more loudly as he ejaculated into her mouth. Rachel swallowed it and noisily cleaned off Ross's cock. She stood, said, "Bye, guys!" and left.

Ross dragged his chair forward, to his spot between they guys' recliners. Joey shouted, "Fuck!"

Chandler exclaimed, "Did that just happen!?!?"

Joey said, "You're going to marry her, aren't you?"

Ross said, "You're damned right I'm going to marry her." He exchanged high-fives with the guys.

A few minutes later, Monica burst into the room, and marched to the TV and stood in front of it, saying, "Rachel says that she just gave Ross a blowjob, right here in front of you guys. It can't be true!"

Joey nodded solemnly. Chandler offered, "Best girlfriend, ever!"

Monica owed Rachel ten dollars.