All Comments on 'Friends and Lovers'

by ElderDirt

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
oldsage_1oldsage_1over 3 years ago

Great story and well written. Brings back a few good memories from so long long ago! Any chance we could follow them for awhile and see what develops? I think I like this couple!

5 stars

Cheers

SAGE

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Sweet & True

Thanks for this romantic story. Reminds of a long-time best friend with whom I did almost everything except crossing the line into become lovers. She didn't want to take the risk - glad that the story's character, Kira, did.

JanxSpiritJanxSpiritover 3 years ago

It's a very good story, but I will say that it seemed that Luke and Kira said/thought each other's names far too often to seem natural. Especially considering much of the story took place there it was just the two of them.

DevilbobyDevilbobyover 3 years ago

Loved it . 5 stars. But then I am a sentimental old sod,

and yes it also reminded me of the best girlfriend I ever lost.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

one question here...

What the hell are the Olsen twins doing in a small town?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good writing. Good memories when I was Luke's age and had a special girl like Kira. I agree with the other comments that another chapter is warranted. Looking forward to it.

AnonymousAnonymous21 days ago

You need an editor. Also writing is stilted and doesn’t sound like high school age kids…

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous