All Comments on 'Friends and Lovers'

by ElderDirt

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
oldsage_1oldsage_1over 3 years ago

Great story and well written. Brings back a few good memories from so long long ago! Any chance we could follow them for awhile and see what develops? I think I like this couple!

5 stars

Cheers

SAGE

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Sweet & True

Thanks for this romantic story. Reminds of a long-time best friend with whom I did almost everything except crossing the line into become lovers. She didn't want to take the risk - glad that the story's character, Kira, did.

JanxSpiritJanxSpiritover 3 years ago

It's a very good story, but I will say that it seemed that Luke and Kira said/thought each other's names far too often to seem natural. Especially considering much of the story took place there it was just the two of them.

DevilbobyDevilbobyover 3 years ago

Loved it . 5 stars. But then I am a sentimental old sod,

and yes it also reminded me of the best girlfriend I ever lost.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

one question here...

What the hell are the Olsen twins doing in a small town?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good writing. Good memories when I was Luke's age and had a special girl like Kira. I agree with the other comments that another chapter is warranted. Looking forward to it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

You need an editor. Also writing is stilted and doesn’t sound like high school age kids…

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous