Friends and Neighbors Ch. 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Patrick
Patrick
872 Followers

I heard Marie cry out at one point, “Oh damn, I’ve never seen anything so horny, come on Philip, fuck me, fuck me good and hard”, and I smiled to myself.

Then all thoughts of Marie left me, and only Amelia mattered, as she started to assert some control, bringing my cock rapidly to the boil as she clasped her tight pussy walls around my thrusting member and milked it in time with the music that was still playing in the back ground. She pushed me over on my back and rose astride of me, lifting herself up and down on my glistening pole, and offering her tight, hard nipples to my questing mouth, shaking and shuddering as her body rose then slammed down on my cock and I lifted my ass off the floor as she came, ramming up into her, “Oh yes, Amelia, you are so hot and so sexy, fuck me, fuck me, FUCK MEEEEEE”

And I came! my cock exploding like a charge of dynamite, shooting juices so far up inside her it almost trickled back out of her mouth! And she came too, screaming and shuddering and pouring her hot juices all over my thrusting cock, and we held on to each other, held on and fucked, and fucked and fucked.

When the final spurt of juice had stopped, when the last of the shudders had fled our bodies, we fell apart, our arms still lightly holding each other as we gulped in the fresh air, and we smiled warmly at each other.

Then Marie was there, kneeling next to us, a cool drink for each of us in her hands, and as she handed them over, she smiled, “Damn, I thought you too were never going to stop cumming!”

I grinned back at her, “Mmmm, I thought the same thing about you, in fact ...I slipped my hand between her legs and scooped some of the juices dripping from her pussy, and held it up .. I don’t think you have!” I said.

Marie grinned, then turned her grin to Amelia, “That damned husband of yours has more cum than he knows what to do with” she said.

Amelia giggled, “Yeah, I know what you mean, but I think he knows what to do with it now!”

I glanced down at the juice on my fingers and put a look of pretend awe on my face, “All this is Philip’s cum?” I asked. Then lifted my fingers to my mouth and licked it off, “Mmm, tastes nice too, think I’ll just have to empty you out” I said, and as both of them gaped, I put my drink on the floor, eased Marie down beside me and promptly began to eat out her pussy. Well, that blew her mind and in minutes she was howling and screaming through yet another orgasm! And Philip? Well he’d followed my example and was eagerly eating out his wife’s pussy too ... And she was also screaming wildly!!

And, of course, having emptied them out, we just had to refill them again!! this time, each with our own partners. And know what? ... it was almost as horny watching each other fuck our own spouses as it had been watching each other fuck the other’s spouses!!

We didn’t need to wait until we were alone again to confide our thoughts and feelings this time, we all did it quite openly. I think Philip and Amelia were a little surprised when we admitted that although we fantasized about sharing with other people many times, we’d never actually done it until now. It was the usual quiet and reserved Amelia that surprised us by asking the question that had probably been in all our minds, “And now that you have, is that it?, do you go back to what you had before or go searching for someone else?”

There was a heavy silence as we each looked at the other, then Amelia got up and took a deep breath, and looked at Marie, “Yeah, I guess Philip and I fantasized a little too, even though we haven’t been married very long, but I never thought it would happen, I never thought I’d ... or that I’d see Philip ... but now that it has, there’s no going back .. she flushed .. but I’m not sure I’d want anyone else either” she said.

Marie smiled warmly up at her then got up too and slipped her arm around her, “That says it for me too, I think what we have here is so special I don’t want to spoil it by looking for anything .. or anyone .. else, what say we make a pact here and now that we’ll keep these horny men so satisfied, they wont have the energy, much less the inclination, to look at anyone else!”

Amelia stared deep into Marie’s eyes, “You mean... We share the both of them?” she asked.

Marie grinned and nodded, then she turned and looked at me, and I had no hesitation at all, I nodded too. We all turned and looked at Philip, finding him grinning widely and hotly, “Damn, yes! we’ll be the luckiest men alive!!” he said.

So we sealed the pact!! ... by fucking each other’s wives once again!! ... or maybe it was twice again .. or three times .. hell I don’t recall, all I know is ... it’s never over until the fat lady sings ... and there weren’t any fat ladies in the house!! \

Patrick
Patrick
872 Followers
12