Friends Become Lovers: Alice & Shane

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His eyes darted to catch hers.

"I couldn't have you see me that way. I was broken, emotionally more than anything. I wanted to be a complete man for you, Alice. I want to be that man for you."

Alice paused. She turned and sat up. Shane followed suit. Without saying anything she stood up and offered her hand to him. He rose up and took her hand.

She led him in to the house and up the stairs, padding softly across the carpet to her bedroom. Inside the room she turned to him, his hand still held by hers. Shane looked around; This was Alice's childhood bedroom. He saw her sports trophies from elementary school, her ribbons and awards on a small pinboard. He saw photos tacked to the walls. One photo in particular caught his eye and he cocked his head. He walked over to it for a closer look.

"This is us," he said quietly. The photo showed Alice and Shane, aged 11, sitting cross legged next to each other on the bleachers. Shane couldn't remember the photo being taken.

Suddenly he felt Alice's tiny arms encircle his waist. He turned and she was standing directly in front of him, her small face looking up at his. Her hands rested on the small of his back. He cupped her face in his hands, bent down and kissed her. Her kissed her deeply and passionately. Alice's hands moved up to rest on his chest. She fingered the soft flannel under her fingertips.

Carefully, Shane started to walk forward, still kissing Alice. Alice stepped backwards until her legs met with the bedframe. Shane pushed her lightly and she fell backwards on to the bed. She gave a small laugh and scooted her body up the bed. Shane lifted his shirt up and over his head, revealing his toned, taut stomach, and solid chest with the smattering of hair that she loved so much. Alice moaned in appreciation. The view alone was worth waiting for.

"I need you to know something, Alice," Shane said, moving to kneel on the bed and placing his hands on either side of her. "That fucking cast of mine didn't allow me to move how I like to. You took charge then because you had to. But now that I'm not incapacitated like that, I'll be taking charge." Alice felt her pussy throb at his words. "And I hope you'll submit to me here in the bedroom only. Outside the bedroom, I still expect you to be your little spitfire self." Alice rubbed her hands over Shane's chest. "Okay?" he urged.

"Okay," she whispered, a cheeky smile on her lips. She knew she would be in good hands.

"Right now, more than anything," he said, "I want my cock buried so deep inside you that you'll be feeling it a week from now." Alice groaned. Her pussy was dripping and she hadn't even been touched yet. "Being with you again, like this, is all I've dreamed about since last summer." He pressed his mouth to her warm throat and said through gritted teeth, "God, Alice, seeing you this morning in your tight running clothes, all sweaty and pink, I just about came on the spot. You are divine." Shane was lying next to Alice with his leg draped across her, effectively pinning her down. He pressed kisses up her throat to her earlobe. She squirmed beneath him, his beard tickling her neck.

Shane rose up on his arms and looked her in the eye. She saw kindness, longing, desire, and pain spilling from his deep chocolate eyes. "I'm never going to let you get away from me again, Alice," he said earnestly. "Please forgive me for the unkind things I said to you. You are what I need. You're all that I need."

Alice smiled sadly. "In my heart I forgave you the moment I saw you today, but my head just didn't realise it. I want to be with you, Shane, through the good and bad."

Shane pressed his lips to hers with passion and fire. Their mouths parted, and the kiss deepened, wet and forceful.

After a moment, Shane gently pulled his head back and slid off the bed. He leaned over her and unbuttoned her shorts, sliding them down her satiny legs, swiftly followed by her lace thong. Alice wiggled further up the bed and placed her head on the pillows. Shane kneeled on the bed and parted her legs, then leaned down and pressed his nose and mouth in to the wet folds of her pussy. He breathed in audibly, lavishing her scent. "Ohhhh, yes," he murmured to himself. Alice tossed her head back, eyes closed, her mouth parted in a small O shape.

Shane lapped at her cunt, savouring the flavor, scent, and feeling of her. Alice contained the moans and groans that threatened to escaped her, for fear of coming too soon. It wasn't until Shane pressed one wet finger in to her pussy, and another in to her asshole, that she completely lost it. She gasped, air filling her lungs, and took hold of Shane's head. With his fresh buzz cut she could no longer take his hair in her hands, but she held tight to him as she bucked her mound against his face.

She felt him smile against her, "You like that, huh, baby?" A deep gutteral groan was all that Alice could emit in reply. Shane's fingers began to jackhammer her, his tongue picked up speed against her clit, and when he pressed a second finger in to her ass Alice cried out in pleasure and pain as a huge wave of orgasm rippled through her.

With his free hand, Shane held tight to her waist as his mouth rode her bucking pelvis. When he felt her coming down from her high he slowly removed his mouth and fingers, and wiped the juice from his face with the back of his hand. Alice lay motionless on the bed, an arm thrown across her face. Shane stepped off the bed and removed his pants and underwear.

Climbing back on to the bed next to her, he took her in his strong arms and held her. He could feel her body shuddering and twitching from the orgasm, and her heart racing in her chest. When he heard her breathing slow to a more regular pace, he reached up and gently removed her arm from her face. Alice opened her eyes and looked at him shyly. "I definitely forgive you now," she whispered, a grin spreading across her lips.

His face still glistened with the remnants of her juices, and she pulled him to her and kissed him, tasting herself on his lips. Shane pulled his mouth away and pressed his forehead against hers.

"Can I fuck you, Alice?" he asked boldly.

"I'd be disappointed if you didn't," she replied. She sat up, removed her shirts, and unclasped her bra. The large nipples on her teardrop breasts stood erect as soon as the cool air touched them. Shane's head instinctively dipped and he took a peak in his mouth. He rolled his tongue around and over her nipple, and massaged the soft breast around it with his hand.

"Have I told you how perfect your breasts are?" he asked, coming up for air. "They're like two heavy raindrops during a Spring rain shower." Alice, caressing his stubbled cheek, smiled at his ability to always know exactly what to say. Placing a hand on her hip, he rolled her over on to her stomach. He draped a leg across the back of her thighs and smoothed his hand across her round, naked ass.

"I'm going to fuck you now," he whispered in her ear. The words sent shivers of pleasure coarsing through her, igniting sparks in her clitoris. "If there's anything I do that you don't want, or enjoy, just tell me to stop." Alice's ears pricked up at this, her curiosity piqued. What does he have in mind, she wondered, nervous but thoroughly excited.

He moved over her and straddled her legs, kneeling on the bed. He took her by the hips and lifted her ass in the air so that she was kneeling ass up, face down. He looked down at her glistening slit and puckered asshole. He gave her a light slap on her left ass cheek, and she groaned. He slapped the same spot a little harder, and she groaned louder, as a drop of juice dripped from her pussy on to the comforter. "You like a little pain with your pleasure?" Shane questioned her.

Alice smiled, remembering her moment in the shower last night. "Mmmm, yes, I do," she replied.

He bent down and licked from her wet cunt up to her tight back passage, spreading her heavy secretion. He positioned his throbbing cock at her dripping pussy and pushed, sliding straight in without a fight. She was so ready for him, and he was buried in her up to his balls in one swift movement. He released a slow hiss of air from between his teeth. He heard her sigh, and he watched her hands ball up in the comforter, her body tense up at the initial insertion, then relax as she adjusted to him.

"This is what I've been dreaming of," Shane said, his voice deep and full of lust. "Almost every night since I was last with you I've jacked off while thinking of you in this exact position- on the end of my cock." He slid out of her, then pushed himself back in to the hilt once more. The thought of Shane pleasuring himself whilst thinking of her made Alice wetter still. She pressed back against him and rolled her hips around tantilisingly, urging him on.

Taking hold of her hips for propulsion, Shane started to assault her wet cunt. Over and over again he withdrew his cock and then forced it back in deeply, continuously pounding against her cervix. Alice groaned at every thrust and held tighter to the comforter. With her peachy ass high in the air, teasing him, he slapped her right cheek leaving an instant pink mark.

Reaching down between them, Shane gathered up some of Alice's juices on his fingers and used it to lube up her tight asshole. Placing the pad of his thumb against her closed sphincter, he pressed firmly. Alice moaned and involutarily tensed up.

"Relax, babe. Just breathe," he whispered to her, caressing her ass cheek with his free hand, urging her to give way to him. Alice took a deep breath in and released it slowly, and, as she did, his thumb entered her. He pressed it all the way in to the last knuckle and held it there. Alice mumbled incoherently at the pleasure of it.

He rode her pussy a while longer while her ass adjusted to having his thumb in it. Looking down at her willing and wet ass and cunt, Shane groaned in pleasure. Could this girl be any more perfect? he wondered.

Shane leaned down and whispered in Alice's ear, "Is this a virgin ass?"

"A virgin ass?" Alice asked, confused, unable to concentrate on much more than the throbbing in her pussy and clit.

"Have you ever had anyone in your ass?" Shane clarified.

"Only your fingers," Alice groaned, "and mine."

Her eyes were closed and she was bouncing lightly against him. Shane ran his free hand over his hair. "She really is perfect," he thought.

"I want your ass, Alice. Can I be your first?" Shane asked tenderly.

"You can be my first and only," Alice whispered back. "Who else would I ever need after you?"

Shane withdrew his thumb, and his cock, and rolled Alice on to her back. Shocked at the sudden change of sensation Alice started to complain, but Shane pressed his mouth to hers, silencing her. Breaking for air, they looked in each other's eyes, unspoken emotion flowing between them.

Shane rolled Alice on to her side, facing away from him. He crossed her top leg over her lower leg to rest on the bed so that her pussy and asshole were exposed. He ran his fingers up and down her sopping slit, then up and over her ass. Pressing his mouth to her neck he bit her gently. She reached up and wrapped her arm around to caress the back of his head. Shane focus his attention on her ass.

He pressed his long index finger against the puckered hole and pressed, his finger sliding in slowly. He inserted and withdrew his finger a few times before including his middle finger. With two fingers in her ass she was opened wider than she'd ever been before. Alice breathed steadily, willing and eager to continue. Shane removed his fingers and swept them across her pussy, scooping up more lube. He returned to her ass and wiped the juices around and inside her hole.

"Just tell me to stop at any point if I hurt you," he whispered gently in her ear.

He inserted two fingers back in to her ass and pulsed them in and out for a moment before slipping in a third finger. Alice breathed deeply and let out an audible sigh.

"Keep going," she urged him. "Don't stop."

With his free hand, Shane wiped his fingers over Alice's pussy and proceeded to lather the tip of his thick, erect cock with her lube. He placed his hand on her shoulder and gently rolled her on to her stomach.

Moving on to his knees, straddling her, he positioned himself at her ass, and as he withdrew his fingers he pressed his throbbing, bulbous head against the partially open asshole. Pressing gently, he felt the first ring of her ass give way and squeeze tightly around him. Pushing onwards he rocked gently, urging himself slowly in to her ass. Reaching around to her pussy for more lube, he wiped it over his shaft.

"Are you okay?" he asked her gently.

Ohhhhhh, my God," came her reply. Her eyes were squeezed tightly shut, and she was breathing rapidly. "It hurts, but in a good way."

"Do you want me to keep going?" Shane asked, concerned and enamoured all at once.

"Yes. Ohhhh, yes," she replied with a groan.

Shane pressed himself in deeper, letting out a deep groan of pleasure as her tight, untouched ass squeezed his thick shaft. Alice buried her face in her pillow and let out a long moan. He kept pressing forward gently until he was buried completely in her.

"I'm in, baby," he whispered to her, bringing his mouth next to her ear. "I'll stay like this for a moment while you get used to me in there."

Shane was true to his word. He waited patiently while Alice relaxed around him. Her hips started to circle gently, testing the feeling and girth of him in her taboo hole.

"Mmmmmmm," she groaned eventually. "You feel amazing in there."

"You are amazing," Shane replied, leaning down to graze his teeth along her naked shoulder. "Do you want me to keep going?" he asked.

"Yes, slowly," she replied nervously.

Shane obeyed, withdrawing ever so slightly at first. Her asshole was wet with her natural secretions, and he slid smoothly within her. Minute by minute he picked up speed, eventually moving in and out of her at a solid pace.

Alice's ass had relaxed and adapted to the foreign invader, and she was groaning at the incredible pleasures she was feeling. Shane took Alice by the hips and pulled her up in to a kneeling position. With her on all fours, he could get deeper inside her. She responded by pushing herself back on to him with fervour. Through Shane, Alice had uncovered this new part of herself, and she was loving every minute of it.

"Fuck, Shane, you feel incredible," she sighed, leaning her upper body down on to the bed, with her ass up in the air.

Laying his large, bulky mass over her back, he held himself up with one arm and reached around to her clit with the other. As he flicked her most sensitive nub she began to cry out, mumbling and screaming incoherent sounds of agony and pleasure. As a huge orgasm struck her, her pulsating asshole tightened around Shane's thick, slippery cock as he plunged it in and out of her.

"Ohhhh, ohhhhh," he moaned, "I'm coming, too, babe," he said, picking up speed in her tight sphincter, ramming her with everything he had.

His hot seed shot out and coated her insides, spurting deep inside her ass. Their cries meshed together in to one sound, and they fell to the bed panting and groaning. Shane slowly slipped from her ass, and Alice gave a yelp of surprise. They lay together, their breathing slowly regulating, and watched each other's faces. Semen seeped from Alice's ass on to the comforter; A new, exciting sensation. She fingered her hole gently, rubbing Shane's seed around the ring of her asshole. As they watched each other they knew that this was just the beginning of their lifetime together.