Friends Become Lovers Pt. 02

Story Info
The two would-be-lovers journey to the falls.
1.2k words
3.91
3.9k
3
0

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dakara
dakara
17 Followers

NOTE:

This is part of a series of writings sent to a friend. It was written in haste so it probably reads quite clunky as I lifted it straight from my emails with very little edit. Not the best way I know but it comes from the heart... or somewhere else!

This is part two, but for the full story start with part one...

*

Standing in the entrance of his hotel, Neil waited patiently for Ems to finish on the phone. He studied her face, he grew concerned as a dark shadow passed over her elegant features. He could hear her talking quickly and quietly, unable to work out what was going on as she was speaking in her native tongue.

After leaving the beach, hand in hand, they had made their way back to his hotel. Their bodies pressed close, a primal desire had kicked in and the urge to merge with one another had overtaken everything. Except the phone call. As they crossed the boundary to the building Ems' phone had clammoured loudly in the deserted hall and she hastily dug into her pocket to answer.

Neil was brought back to reality as silence fell and he realised Ems had hung up.

"Sorry Neilskie babes, I have to go"

"Is everything alright?"

She looked down, her pulse raced as she struggled with herself.

"Hey, don't worry" murmured Neil as he wrapped his arms around her. "If you have to go, its fine. We have plenty of time to be together. Its clearly an emergency so go do what you have to do. "

"Thanks... it's mom. She's had a fall..." replied Ems.

Neil lifted her chin up and looked deep into her eyes. He kissed her delicately.

"Go. She needs you, we'll do something awesome tomorrow."

Ems smiled and squeezed him.

"Thank you Neilskie..."

Turning she made for the entrance, reluctant to leave him. Clasping his hand still until their arms were stretched. Eventually she let go, their hands drifted apart as she hurried out the door.

Neil watched her go, then sadly turned and headed for the elevator.

---

He was jolted awake by the beep of his phone. His brain struggled to catch up as he came to. Swinging an arm around he reached for the nightstand. The display showed he had a new message. It was Ems.

'Morning Neilskie babes. Sorry about last night, all OK now. Will pick you up at 10, bring

swimming things'

Neil looked at the clock. 9.38. He jumped out of bed and headed for the bathroom.

At 10.07 Neil stumbled out into the bright morning sun, feeling the heat of the day already. Quickly deciding to seek some shade he ducked into the shadow of a nearby pillar and waited. A few minutes later Ems' car appeared.

Stepping forward he pulled open the door and climbed in to the coolness of the interior away from the glare of the morning sun.

Leaning forward their lips touch as they kiss softly.

"Morning ems" Neil murmured as he gazed into her eyes.

"Morning Neilskie, how are you?"

"Good thanks, where are we going?"

Ems shifted into gear and the car moved off. Glancing his way she smiled and whispered mysteriously "surprise, Neilskie babes".

As they merged into the morning traffic Neil relaxed back and enjoyed the ride. Occasionally he'd glance across at Ems and admire her, not wanting to interrupt but becoming intoxicated by the toned woman before him.

As requested he'd put on his bright orange swim shorts, before vaguely trying to look decent in his baggy shorts and blue t-shirt. He sighed inwardly as his companion looked like a goddess in comparison. She wore tight denim shorts, revealing her long tanned legs that looked immaculate. Her white top was tight over her breasts and he could just make out the straps of a bikini. Her lips were pink with lipstick and to finish her ensemble she wore cute little star earrings.

'Guess, we're heading to the beach then' pondered Neil as he observed her appearance. To his surprise she soon turned away from the coast and headed inland.

A short trip later and he had his answer as they pulled into a car park with a sign that said 'Tinago Falls'.

"So, what do you think?"

"Love it babes" replied Neil. "I think this must be your favourite place!"

Ems just smiled, took his hand and lead him down the winding staircase that took them to the base of the falls.

Some time later they emerged at a glistening pool, the roar of water sounded as it poured over the cliff in the background. The surrounding area full of every shade of deep green you could think of, the vegetation lush and deep.

The place was deserted, but idyllic and as close to paradise as you could get. Ems slipped of her sandals and sat on a nearby rock dangling her feet in the water, head tipped back, eyes closed as she soaked up the sun. Neil did the same, removed his footwear and sat down next to her, enjoying the coolness of the water at his feet and the warmth of the rock beneath him.

Neil put his arm around her and hugged her. Ems leant in to him, lips searching and they kissed. Their legs moved into each other as their kiss became passionate, his other hand found her legs. Ems snaked an arm around his waist and pulled him in tighter, her hand touching his. She caressed his side, fingerings his t-shirt, eager to touch his flesh. Neil stroked her legs, her own hand atop his guiding it. Wanting him to explore higher, to delve between her legs and feel the heat that was growing there.

He was growing himself, his penis already semi-erect but now tenting his shorts. Their breathes were becoming pants as they continued to kiss heavily. His hand had gripped her inner thigh, feeling the roughness of her shorts with her legs open and urging him. Ems had his t-shirt half off, exposing his skin and caressing.

Eventually they broke apart, breathing hard and yet savouring the taste of the other upon their lips. In one swift motion Neil lifted off the rest of his top and stood to remove his shorts. Ems licked her lips and smiled mischievously as he stood before her in his bright swim shorts, his hard cock bulging out and aimed in her direction.

She stood, pulling off her own top and revealing her floral bikini. Her breasts full, a trace of nipple showing through. Neil's excitement grew as she looked him in the eyes and bent forward seductively, showing him the deep groove between her tits as she undid her shorts. He couldn't resist reaching out and aiming for her heavy bosom but she backed out of his advance and stood straight.

Her shorts fell away revealing her in all her glory. He was mesmerised, truly she shone like a goddess in the golden sunlight. The spell was broken when she blew him a kiss and taking a few quick strides dove neatly into the crystal waters.

Neil rolled his eyes, sighed and dove in after her.

dakara
dakara
17 Followers