Friends Become Lovers Pt. 03

Story Info
The two friends grow even closer...
1.2k words
4.13
6.9k
3
0

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dakara
dakara
17 Followers

This is the third part in the series, written for a friend. Like previous chapters it was written in haste and suffers from errors. Lifted it straight from my emails with very little edit so apologies for lack of flow.

This is part three, but for the full story start with part one...

*

The sky was clear, the water sparkled in the morning light as the two would be lovers swam after one another. Ems was lithe, fit and powerful as she glided effortlessly across the pool to the raft on the other side. Neil was not so fit but still a good swimmer as he followed after her, watching her bobbing head. Ahead of him he smiled as Ems hoisted herself up onto the platform and admired her backside. Her bikini bottoms stretched taught across her rump, semi-transparent and dripping with moisture.

Ems turned and sat, dangling her legs in the water as he swam up to her. Neil gripped her thighs as he came to a stop between her legs, slowly caressing them. She rested her arms around his neck as they looked into each others eyes, happy, content, relaxed. She played with the damp hair around his head, his hands stroking, enjoying the feel of her cool skin beneath his fingers.

Soon he could take it no longer and boosted himself up beside Ems and wrapped his arms around her, taking her in a passionate embrace. The waterfall splashed and tingled behind them creating a romantic atmosphere as the two became entwined with each other, fireworks going of mentally inside their heads as two souls became one.

They broke apart, voices drifting down to them from above. Glimpses of newcomers to the falls shattered the spell between them and they spent the rest of the morning enjoying the water, admiring each others bodies, stealing kisses when no-one was looking. Their favourite place was under the falls, the water cascading around them, obscuring their actions. Neil and Ems enjoyed the long, passionate kisses there, hidden and secret. Their own special place.

By midday the sun was getting hot and unbearable so the young couple decided to make their way back.

As they climbed the steps to the car park, hand in hand, they smiled and flirted openly with one another. Each admiring the others body, towels draped over their shoulders. They drove away down the road, leaving the falls behind them and looking forward to their next adventure.

On the way back to the hotel they stopped at a roadside cafe and had lunch. Staring into each others eyes over the little table, a meal in front of them they murmured sweet, soft words to one another. Their excitement with each other grew with every passing moment, both aware of what was coming next. Scared and excited at the same time they headed back to the hotel.

Lips locked together they fell through the door and rolled over the threshold in a jumble of limbs. Laughing, they chambered to their feet and tidied themselves. Neil turned and shut the door, slipping the 'do not disturb' sign on the outer door know and clicking the lock.

Ems was perched on the end of the bed tidying her hair. They had both dried out in the warm sun earlier and were feeling fresh. She had kicked off her sandals and now stretched her long legs out.

Neil stood by the door and gazed at this perfection of Philippine godliness. He had only put on his t-shirt back at the falls which he now stripped off and tossed it in Ems' direction. It sailed over her head causing her to glance up, a smile forming on her lips as she admired his near naked form. Subconsciously she parted her legs slightly and leant back on her elbows.

"See something you like?" she said seductively, flicking her hair back.

He took a step towards her and her heart skipped a beat, catching her breath as he stepped between her thighs and spread them further. She knew he was hard, it was obvious the way his swim shorts tented out in front of him. She was excited, all the years of teasing, disappointment and unexpected joy. They were alone, desirable and horny.

He took her hands and pulled them, lifting her to a sitting position then placing them on his sides, tantalisingly close to the edge of his shorts. Neil reached down and grasped the hem of her top and lifted. She raised her arms as it came off, quickly returning them to his shorts but at the front this time. She drew in her breath and sighed slightly as she felt his bulging hardness. He was big, his hard meat felt good in her hands despite the fabric containing them. She ran a hand up its length, judging his thickness, knowing from the many photos he'd sent of his cock but squealing with delight inside.

Her bikini came loose, her boobs now unsupported and a flush of heat spread across her knowing she was about to be exposed to her long time friend for the first time. Then she knew. This was their first time and it wasn't going to be slow. It would be hard, quick, raw and passionate.

Her hand disappeared beneath his shorts and grabbed him. She wanted him so badly she couldn't wait anymore. Her other hand yanked his shorts down completely revealing him, the he was on top of her. They kissed wildly, his hands all over her upper body flinging her bikini top aside. He kissed and suckled her breasts, her nipples hard and thrusting into his eager mouth wanting them to be sucked.

He ripped her shorts away to let them dangle half off her ankle as he ran a finger up her covered slit which almost made her come there and then. His hand felt good, his mouth even better and the rock between her hands was the best. Ems wasn't expecting it. Her bikini bottom was moved aside and she found herself being pinned to the bed by his cock. She yelled out in surprise and excitement as he effortlessly impaled her, burying his cock deep into her. Her own wetness not hindering but making their union slick, painless and comforting.

He didn't hold back. He was thick, stretching her pussy apart, her lips around him completely. He fucked her hard, there was no passion between them but a primal urge to be one. She could feel his organ thrusting inside her with every stroke, deep and powerful. He buried himself in her so much she thought she was being split in two. Her orgasm was building rapidly as his fucking grew quicker, her mind was bliss and she didn't care as long as he kept making her feel that good.

In the split second she felt him twitch he was pulling out but her orgasm followed. She

momentarily passed out as he pushed her clitoris as she came, her wetness running freely over the bed as she squirmed and quaked in ecstacy. At the same time she felt hot splashes of warm come splatter over her tummy and her thighs. He grunted as he unloaded the contents of his balls over her hot sweaty body, enjoying even more the sight of their mutual orgasm.

Spent, he collapsed on to her in a sticky mess, kissed her deep on the lips and whispered

"worth it?..."

dakara
dakara
17 Followers