All Comments on 'Friends Become More Than Brothers'

by HankWilliams1956

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
Saula88Saula88over 4 years ago
Great story!

Love this story!

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123about 2 years ago

"Friends Become More Than Brothers Ch. 01:" - Single Siblings, Early Twenties Years Old Brother, Joey Johnson and Sister, Alice Johnson. Th editor failed to correct the ages of Joey and Alice. Within the first paragraph on the first page, Joey is noted to be one (1) year other than his sister, and a few words later Alice is noted to be one (1) year older than her brother Joey.

This story, having an editor, is considerably better and much more improved than the first couple of stories (alphabetically) that I've read. Congratulations in getting a handle on a persistent problem that many reader's noted, making the stories very difficult to read. Though many improvements still need undertaking, reading the story is considerably more comfortable to read.

The ending of this story--without any warning whatsoever--ended abruptly; there is NO indication it is "Ch. 01." Of course, looking over to the right side of the page I noticed "Read More Of This Series" there is a Next Part Ch. 02! And, so I'll read on!

This story, Chapter 01, indicates there is suspense brewing--an old, same age Army buddy, Simon, falling for his--Joey's--mother.....and Mother and Simon dropping by early at Joey's residence, finding him and his sister nude as they prepare breakfast. The curious situation of Mother and buddy Simon paying an unusual, unabashed intrepid attention to Brother Joey and Sister Alice...not that they're naked, but more akin to being sexual partners with the brother and sister! I'm hoping not!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHankWilliams1956@HankWilliams1956
I really don't know what to say. I am a family man raising two grand-kids with my wife. The wife and I met at a swingers pool party and have been together ever since. We dated for one year and married one year after meeting each other. She is the love of my life. I enjoy going...