Friends Become More Than Friends Ch. 02

Story Info
Lauren gives herself fully to her three best friends.
4.6k words
4.13
21.7k
26

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/01/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors notes:

Please read Chapter 1 of this series to help you understand the context of the story and the characters.

Once again, your feedback is highly appreciated but if you can't understand that this is story purely fictional or can't comprehend that something like this is quite possible, then please don't read further or even bother to comment.

If this is not your type of story, please just leave. There are many people out there that would enjoy this and find it stimulating. Don't make it miserable for the rest of us.

Chapter 2:

The group thought for a few seconds before Kevin suggested, "I want to try something a little different."

Lauren looked at Kevin and asked, "And what's that?"

"April was too apprehensive about it but I'm sure if we had more time, and she hadn't been taken away so suddenly, she would have allowed me to take her anally." answered Kevin, but quickly added, "But, I realise, if this is something you would never want to try or have tried and not liked in the past with Daniel, then we can leave that out."

The room was silent for quite some time giving Lauren time to think. She had always denied Daniel access to her asshole as she didn't want to have or try anal sex at all. She thought it was dirty and not suitable for sex. However, she knew that accepting her best friends into their home and bed would mean that she might have to do something she hadn't tried before or never wanted to do. She smiled, looked at the three men and said, "I'm willing to trying anything that doesn't hurt or cause damage and if that means that you want to fuck my virgin asshole then I'll let you guys do that. Also, if you have any fantasies that you'd want to try in the future, let me know and we can try make that happen. But, please, take it slow."

The men groaned collectively having heard that Lauren had never had a cock up her ass and she was giving it up to them. Neither of their wives ever let them fuck their assholes and now they we're getting the chance to fuck Lauren's.

"You are an exceptional woman, Lauren and we can't thank you enough for allowing us to do this." said James.

James reached down for his cock and started stroking it to make sure it was hard enough for penetration. He moved Lauren so that she lay on her stomach.

"You are so beautiful, Lauren. You have no idea how beautiful and sexy you look right now." said James.

He then proceeded to push a pillow under her hips to elevate it and to allow him the best angle to enter her virgin asshole. He turned his attention to her sexy ass cheeks and looked at it in wonder at how sexy she looked.

Lauren turned her head back to look at James. She looked at him with a hunger in her eyes and she trembled ever so slightly at the realisation that her anal virginity was about to be taken.

James moved over her and planted kisses up her legs, making his way to her ass. Every couple of seconds he would stop and look between her legs and see her cum covered pussy and asshole. He groaned every time.

Once he was at his destination, he spread both her ass cheeks and gazed at the tiny sperm covered hole and lightly touched it. Lauren jumped slightly at the touch as she was not used to having that it touched. She trembled even more as he started spreading the sperm around it and eventually, when he pushed a finger into her asshole, she lifted her head, closed her eyes and groaned sexily.

James continued to push his finger in to her asshole, making sure to lubricate it with all the sperm that was gathered there. Her asshole was very tight and wondered how he was going to get his cock inside of her.

Eventually he added a second finger to help open her up and make the penetration of his cock a little easier. This elicited another moan from Lauren as she felt her asshole being opened up.

When he was completely satisfied that he had opened her up enough after fingering her for a while and adding more sperm to lubricate it, James moved further up on to Lauren.

He placed his knees on either side of her hips, grabbed his cock in his right hand, and looking at the tiny target between her ass cheeks, pressed the tip of his cock to her asshole.

"Are you ready?"

"Yes, but take it slow."

Gary and Kevin watched as James pushed the head in. Lauren's asshole resisted at first, but with the constant pressure James was applying, the head of his cock slipped into her.

"Urgghh! That hurts!" Lauren grunted as the head of James' cock pushed passed her anal ring. James paused with just the head inside her tight asshole allowing her time to get used to his cock.

"Are you comfortable?" asked James.

"Yes, it just hurt at first and the pressure is intense. But you can go ahead and ease the rest of your cock in." answered Lauren.

James followed her instruction and pushed the rest of his cock all the way in until he was completely buried in her tight hole.

"Goodness, Lauren! Your asshole is very tight. I actually might not last very long. It's as if your hole has my cock in a vice grip." stated James.

"I can't believe I have a cock up my ass, and it's not Daniel's!" shouted Lauren as she felt James bottom out in her once virgin asshole.

Then, turning her head around to face James, she begged him to start fucking her, "Fuck my ass, James. Fuck my tight little asshole and make me cum! Go ahead. Fuck my ass!"

Kevin and Gary watched as James' cock was slowly pulled out, then pushed back in time after time. He then started building up momentum and speed as he thrust hard and deep into her tight asshole.

"Ohh my goodness, James! Your cock feels so good in my asshole. Please keep fucking my ass!" screamed Lauren.

James kept pumping in and out, leaving just the head inside each time. His balls slapped against her pussy each time he thrust in. All that could be heard was the slapping noise of their skin, James grunting loudly and Lauren screaming as the couple enjoyed the new sensation and erotic feelings of anal sex.

This was too much for James, yelling as he started shooting spurt after spurt in Lauren's bowels.

"You're incredible!" James said breathing heavily as he slipped his cock out of her asshole.

Kevin immediately took his place, but positioned Lauren into doggy style with her ass in the air and her shoulders on the bed. This gave him, and the others a great view of her pussy still dripping sperm and her tight asshole that was slightly open and had some of James' sperm oozing out.

He put the head of his cock to her freshly fucked asshole and pushed. With the sperm already lubricating her hole, Kevin easily slid in and was quickly buried balls deep.

"Fuck your asshole is tight even after James has just fucked it!" exclaimed Kevin.

"Ahhh Kevin you're cock is so big! Fuck my tight little asshole with your cock! I can't believe I haven't done this before! Ahhhhh I'm cumming! Fuck my asshole, Kevin!" screamed Lauren as she had her first orgasm from anal sex.

Kevin quickly hammered in and out of her asshole building up to a fast pace. His balls slapping against her pussy causing her to cum again.

"Ohhh...ahhhh...I'm cumming again! Kevin don't stop fucking my ass! Keep fucking me!" screamed Lauren as another orgasm ripped through her body.

The spasms in her ass caused Kevin to unload his cum into her bowels as well, adding to the sperm already in there.

"Fuck I'm going to cum in your ass, Lauren! Your ass is so sexy! Ahhh fuck!" shouted Kevin as he buried his cock deep in her ass, his balls contracting with each spurt of cum. He stayed in her ass until every last drop of sperm was deposited deep into her asshole. As his cock wilted, it popped out and was followed by a stream of cum that ran down over her pussy and dripped on to the bed.

Lauren stayed like that with her ass in the air with her cum filled holes fully exposed to the room. She was breathing heavily as her orgasm subsided and the pleasure wained.

Just when she thought the night was done, Gary moved behind her, cock pointing towards her. He grabbed her hips, turned her over on to her back, pushed her knees to her breasts spreading her lewdly so that both her pussy and asshole were exposed. He pressed his cock to her cum filled asshole and pushed in without any resistance. The sperm left by James and Kevin was used as lubrication and made it easy to enter her.

This angle allowed Gary to enter her rather deeply, his balls resting up against her ass cheeks.

"Holy shit you're tight!" groaned Gary as he pushed his cock all the way in. "You've just had two men fuck your asshole and it's still very tight!" he added.

Just before Gary started to fuck Lauren, Daniel had finished up with the kitchen, locked up the house, checked that the dogs had food and water and then made his way to the guest bedroom.

As he neared the master bedroom, he heard the grunting of a male (he didn't know who), the grunts from his sexy wife, and skin slapping on skin. But this grunt was not like any that he had ever heard before. It sounded very laboured and as if the man fucking her was really giving it to her.

He then heard Lauren grunt and scream, "Umph..Umph...Umph! Fuck Gary! Umph! You're deep...Umph...inside of me! Umph! Fuck me..Umph...hard! Umph! Keep...Umph...fucking me! Umph...Umph!" Each time she grunted it coincided with the slap of skin on skin.

Now Daniel knew who was fucking her, but why was she grunting the way she was. Were they in an odd position that he hadn't tried with Lauren before? Was Gary gifted and fucking her with a huge cock? Was it because they had been fucking for a couple of hours now and she was getting tired? He couldn't tell and wanted to find out so he tried the door but it wouldn't open. He then remembered that he had asked James to lock it so that he wouldn't bother them until they were done.

He listened some more.

"Umph...holy shit...umph...I'm cumming! Keep...umph...pumping your...umph...cock into me!" grunted Lauren.

"Ahhhhh fuck! I'm...umph...cumming!" screamed Lauren as she had yet another orgasm.

Her asshole spasmed around Gary's cock, pushing him over the edge. He thrust hard into her asshole and shot several spurts deep into her bowels, adding the third load into her asshole.

"Arrrggghhh!" Gary grunted as he deposited his cum into her asshole. "Holy fucking shit! Arrrrggghhhh!" he grunted one last time as the last of his sperm joined the rest. His cock came out with an audible pop and gave way to a gush of sperm running out of her asshole, puddling on the bed below her.

Daniel heard Gary cum inside his wife and wished he was there to see it all. But he didn't want to disturb them. So, with a raging erection, he retired to the guest bedroom and left the foursome alone.

After Gary had cum inside of her, Lauren lay her legs back down on the bed, staring at the ceiling, taking in the moment of just having had her anal cherry popped, and had three men cum inside of her asshole. She could feel the sperm leaking out of her pussy and join the trail of sperm oozing out of her asshole adding to the puddle below her on the bed.

She lay there for quite sometime, with Gary and Kevin on the bed either side of her and James sitting in the chair across the room. She was utterly satisfied and couldn't wait to see what else they could get up to and explore together.

Eventually, with the burning desire to pee, she got up to go to the bathroom. When she came back in the bedroom she said, "The amount of sperm that has just run out of me is probably enough to get hundreds of women pregnant. Luckily I'm on the pill so we don't have to worry about that happening."

"You look so sexy standing there naked with our sperm running out of your holes and covering your face. You're an incredible woman, Lauren. I love you!" said James.

"Thank you! I love you too, James!" said Lauren while smiling at him.

"I also love you! I mean it." said Kevin.

"Yeah, me too! You're beautiful and sexy and I wish I could get it up again to give you more of what we've just done." added Gary.

"I love you both as well. Just as much as Daniel." she returned.

"Speaking of which, where is Daniel?" she asked concerned.

"Before we all left him earlier, he asked me to lock the door so that he wouldn't bother us while we enjoyed ourselves. He didn't want us to act or do things in a certain way because he was present. He gave us space to do what we wanted, and in hindsight, look at what we just did." answered James.

"Well ok then. I guess if he didn't have an issue with me being alone with you three and not wanting to watch, then it's all good with me." said Lauren.

Silence fell upon the room, giving them all time to realise that they were tired, but completely satisfied.

Lauren broke the silence by stretching her body and yawning, "Ahhh-hhhaaaa. I'm getting sleepy so I think we're finished for the night."

She pulled the covers off the bed and lay down on her back, not bothering to put any clothes on and then added, "You're more than welcome to stay in bed with me or go sleep in one of the other rooms if you'll be more comfortable that way."

Each man didn't want the night to end, but realised that they were indeed exhausted after fucking and cumming inside of Lauren. They each gave her a kiss and found a spot in the big king sized bed and were soon sound asleep with Lauren in the middle.

She woke up once in the night to realise arms from Kevin and Gary were hugging her. She felt so safe and secure with the three guys she loved.

James woke up one time to urinate. When he came back to bed and turned down the sheet, he saw his beautiful best friend lying on her back. Kevin was on her left side facing her with one hand clasping a breast. Gary on the other side on his back. All three asleep. He got in bed and moved a hand to her pussy and lightly inserted a finger. She was still very wet with the cum they had all deposited in her earlier. Since she was soundly sleeping, he decided to not wake her and pulled his finger out, quickly falling asleep.

When she woke up with the sun shining through the window, she opened her eyes and looked at the three naked men around her. She saw three hard standing up proudly. She elicited a small moan, waking them up. Since it was Sunday morning, and and there was no rush getting out of bed, she knew what it meant.

She said, "Alright, it's good to wake up with three lovers, but first I need to go to the bathroom. I'll enjoy our time together much better after I use the toilet."

All three guys got up, too. Kevin suggested they go into the bathroom and watch her pee.

When they entered the bathroom, Lauren got a fright and almost jumped through the roof. She quickly asked, "What are you guys doing here? I'm taking a pee!"

"We wanted to watch you pee and thought that it would be a very intimate thing to see." responded Kevin.

"You guys are super weird, but I love you all." said Lauren.

They watched and listening to her pee. This made their cocks harder, which didn't go unnoticed by Lauren. They also watched her wipe herself before leading her to the bed.

When they returned to the bedroom, they immediately took turns kissing Lauren. They grabbed her ass, her breasts, inner thighs, hips, eliciting excited moans from her as they groped her sexy body, getting her wet and ready for them. Kevin and Gary started fingering her pussy and asshole respectively to get them both ready for their hard cocks.

"Ahhh I'm cumming!" moaned Lauren as the first orgasm ripped through her body. Her pussy and asshole spasming on Kevin and Gary's fingers.

Shortly after, Lauren said to no one in particular, "Please fuck me."

James was quickest to react who pulled her on top of him as he lay down on his back on the bed. She quickly grabbed his cock and directed it towards her pussy. She slowly sunk herself down on to his cock, both moaning together at the sensation. She starting bouncing herself up and down on his hard cock, her breasts bouncing up and down at the same tempo.

Gary and Kevin moved to the head of the bed and standing over James' head, offered her their cocks to suck on and watched as she rode James. She alternated every few minutes between Kevin and Gary as she bounced harder and faster on James. He in turn thrust up every time to meet her coming down so that he was fucking her pussy as deep as he could.

After 10 minutes, Lauren starting convulsing with another orgasm that set off James. He thrust up into her and grunted as he shot spurt after spurt of cum into her pussy.

Kevin quickly pulled her off of James and pushed her onto her hands and knees. James' sperm running down her inner thigh. He made an absolute mess of her pussy.

Kevin rubbed his cock up and down her pussy, getting it nice and lubricated. He then aimed his cock at her tiny little asshole and pushed all the way in, in one go.

"Fuck, Kevin! Take my asshole!" screamed Lauren as she spat out Gary's cock at the sudden anal invasion.

The sudden scream from Lauren woke Daniel up. "Are they at it again?" he asked himself. He listened closely through the wall that separated the guest and master bedrooms.

"You're so tight! I'm going to cum in your asshole!" groaned Kevin as he pumped in and out of her. She was sucking on Gary's cock and squealing with delight at having her ass fucked again. The vibrations running through her mouth triggered Gary who pulled his cock out and, after giving a couple of strokes, ejaculated all over her pretty face. Ropes of cum flew from his cock landing on her forehead, left cheek, nose and finally on her chin.

"Yes, Gary! Cover my face with your cum! Cover it with that sticky goodness!" she moaned. Once he was done, she turned to Kevin with her cum covered face and said, "I want you to cum in my asshole, Kevin! Add your cum to my ass and fill it up!"

"What!?" Daniel thought as he listened to Kevin fuck and fill his wife's asshole and heard her beg Gary to cover her face with his sperm. "Did she really give them her anal virginity?"

Meanwhile back in the master bedroom, Kevin was grunting and releasing his cum deep into her asshole.

"Arrgghhh fuck!" he gritted as his balls contracted and shot spurt after sticky spurt up her ass.

He pulled out and gave his cock a final tug and dribbled the last drops of his sperm on to her asshole, making it a rather lewd picture of splattered cum on her tight asshole.

They lay satisfied and breathing heavily on the bed. When they had come down from the bliss of an orgasm, they cleaned up in the bathroom and unlocked the door.

Daniel, having heard nothing for a couple of minutes and then hearing the bedroom door being unlocked, stood up and walked out to greet them as they exited the master bedroom.

He stood in the hallway, and watched as they all filtered out. The guys were wearing boxer shorts with the exception that Kevin had a tshirt on as well. They had all started making their way to the kitchen to get some breakfast and coffee.

Lauren excited last wearing a short nightie. The exact same one she wore that night in the motel. As soon as she saw Daniel, she ran over and jumped into his arms.

"I missed you! Where were you? I wanted you to be apart of what happened last night and this morning!" she said just before she gave him a passionate kiss.

Dumbfounded, Daniel kissed her back. He thought he had lost her to the decision of letting her have sex with his three best friends, but the way in which she was kissing him let him know that she was still his.

Breaking the kiss and lowering Lauren to the floor, he looked at her and noticed three things: cum running down her inner thigh, her hair was matted on the left with cum as well, and she looked incredibly beautiful in the short nightie.

12