All Comments on 'Friends Become More Than Friends Ch. 02'

by Ph03n1x028

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Another Wonderful Chapter

I really am enjoying this story. My husband and I have discussed the possibility of finding another "husband" for me to move in with us. It would be my ultimate fantasy to have two men lusting after me and loving me. I can't even begin to imagine four!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
My wife

That was hot. Honestly, I’d be pissed if my wife gave up her anal cherry to another man after denying me! But since I was the first in there, I’d welcome a night of three men fucking my wife in the ass! Can’t wait for chapter three!

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 3 years ago
So snap sex with hubby is bad

But his friends are ok. She felt bad that they’re wives denied them but had no problem denying hubby.

She literally put them first in her marriage and what relationship will survive when one spouse is below every other person? It’s not about being a cuckold, it’s about knowing that you are treated like the family dog begging for scraps at the dinner table.

No man, no husband will be ok with that and by treating it so cavalierly, you ruin the story. He should be angry.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Come on, is this real?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

She should have had Daniel take her ass first. She is not treating her husband very well,

26thNC26thNCover 1 year ago

Not poly, just cuck and whore.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPh03n1x028@Ph03n1x028
A straight guy that is obsessed with writing about a single woman taking on multiple males. However, all current and future stories are written in a not-so-strandard theme: love I'm working on the final chapter for Friends Become More Than Friends. Also working on a new sto...