Friends Become More Than Friends Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He then said, "I'm..umm..yeah I missed too. I...uhhh...decided to leave you alone with them. I didn't want to disturb you or control what happened." He looked at Lauren, gauging her reaction to what he was saying, but quickly added, "Was that ok? Did you have fun?"

"Uhmm...yeah I did. The guys fucked me good and hard for hours. I'm sure you heard us during the night. They came in my mouth, pussy and asshole, and covered my face with their sperm. Then, this morning they did it again!" she responded.

The reference to having her ass fucked made Daniel ask, "You let them fuck your ass? I've always asked and you've always said no. What made you give them that hole?"

Looking at him with soft and sympathetic eyes she answered by saying, "I'm sorry, honey. At first I was reluctant and was going to deny them any access, but when they said that they all wanted to fuck a woman up the ass, and they wanted to fuck mine specifically, I couldn't deny them. I felt bad that they couldn't try it with either of their wives before the accident, so I said yes."

Daniel looked rather disappointed but could understand. It was also his decision to invite them into their bed and for them to fuck his wife. Before he could respond, Lauren quickly added, "But now that they've fucked my ass, you can also!"

"I'm a little disappointed that I wasn't the one to take your anal virginity, but I understand. I hope they didn't hurt you." he said.

"Not at all! They prepared me well enough and didn't take it too roughly. I'm sure that we're going to be having anal sex again soon. I like it a lot now!" she responded. Then said, "Let's go grab some food. I'm starving!"

They soon joined the rest of the guys in the kitchen who had prepared breakfast and brewed fresh coffee. Each guy greeted Daniel and asked if he was good. He answered them by saying, "As long as Lauren is happy, you're all happy and I am a part of the next round, I'm very good with it all."

"Fantasic!" declared Lauren. "I can't wait to start the next round, and to start my life with four incredibly handsome men."

While they ate and had coffee, they had a discussion about having Kevin, Gary and James move in. They all agreed that this would be the best for them.

Then Kevin asked the inevitable, "How would the sleeping arrangements work?"

Silence...

"Well, if last night is anything to go by then I'm sure that we could all sleep in the same bed." responded Gary.

"Yeah I'm open to that." said James.

Daniel looked at them all, pausing at Lauren and studied her reaction before saying, "I think the decision is ultimately Lauren's. She's the one that needs to be completely comfortable having four men in her bed every night."

All attention was on Lauren now, waiting for her to respond. She looked at each man in turn and starting getting wet knowing that she would have four men in her bed, fucking and pleasing her every night. Her nipples started to push against her thin nightie (which didn't go unnoticed by her lovers), her breathing started becoming heavier thinking about what four men could do to her sexually. All kinds of thoughts ran through her mind. Would they want to fuck her for long hours each night? Hopefully! Would they want to fuck all of her holes repeatedly? O goodness yes! Would they fill and cover her with their sperm? Yes please!

Just before she responded, she let out a soft moan, "Mmmm....I'm happy to have four men in my bed with me every night. I think that it would be rather sexy and hot to see what we can get up to. Besides, I love you all and want to share this with you all equally."

This made all of the men groan with desire for this incredible woman.

"But before we do anything today or tonight, I need to get showered and dressed. I'm sticky and still dripping sperm from last night and this morning." she stated. "I know that Daniel wanted to have the lawn mowed, the garage cleaned and the dogs groomed. So, while you guys are doing that I'm going to take a shower and make myself feel all beautiful again."

They split into two groups: James and Gary mowing the lawn and Daniel and Kevin tackling the garage and grooming the dogs. Once they had finished with everything, they all took turns to get cleaned up and dressed for a late Sunday lunch that Lauren had prepared while they did as she asked.

James went into the kitchen where he saw Lauren.

"Lauren you are so incredibly beautiful this afternoon and your hair looks stunning hanging lose."

"Thank you for your compliments." she said. Then added. "I'll bet you are looking for some beer. I'm sure you guys are exhausted."

"That's true, but looking at you is giving me energy again. You look so sexy in that summer dress. Your breasts push out so sexyily." he quickly said.

She smiled, thanked him and grabbed a six pack out of the fridge and handing them to James. Their hands touching, sending a bolt of electricity up her arm and down to her pussy making her wet.

"Ohhh goodness. What have I got myself into?" she thought to herself as just an innocent touch from one man almost made her orgasm right there in the kitchen.

They all sat around the table enjoying a delicious meal prepared by Lauren. The wine and beer flowed, the conversation was good, but ultimately, as the night grew closer, everyone was thinking about the sex they were all about to have.

To be continued...

12