Friends Become More Than Friends Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She paused as she gauged their reactions, and seeing that their cocks were starting to show signs of life again, she continued, "During this short period of time, I've come to realise two things. Firstly, I love that you all love me dearly, respect me and want me. At first I didn't think this would work, but now I can't imagine being without any of you. I want us to continue being this way forever. Then, secondly, I've come to love being with you all sexually. It's exhilarating to know that I've got four men to satisfy me. Having said that, I aim to please all of you as well. It's not just about my pleasure. I want you all to know that I'm yours. I'm yours to do things with that you haven't done before. I want you all to be just as satisfied as I am having the four of you fuck me."

Hearing her say this made the men groan in unison. This excited Lauren, so she continued, "I want to fulfill your sexual desires for as long as we may live. I'll try anything you ask me to do."

Everything that Lauren had said, telling them how this made her feel, what she wanted and her desires to satisfy them, excited them all tremendously, and made them desire her more.

Daniel was the first to speak, "Honey, that was the most honest and truthful thing I've ever heard." The rest agreed with him.

"To open your heart and mind in such a way, makes me love you more. I too was not sure how this was all going to work. I didn't want to lose you in the process, but after what has just happened, I've become closer to you. More so now that you've told us your desires, which I find super sexy, by the way."

Lauren could feel herself getting wetter than she already was. Her nipples started standing up and her desire to have them all again, increased ten-fold. They were her men now.

James stood up and said, "I also didn't think it would work, but after Saturday night, this morning and now again, I'm confident we can continue with this. Even maybe adding more things as we go. I love you so much that I want to give my everything to you, Lauren."

Kevin joined in by saying, "Yes, I agree. I want to be with you emotionally and physically all day and every day, and after all of this, it's becoming more and more of a reality."

"When Claire passed away, I didn't think I'd ever find someone that was as sexy, as beautiful and as loving as her. Then you showed that to me, and us, when you invited us into your home and bed."

Then, approaching Lauren with his hard cock, he added, "We'll definitely make sure that we satisfy you sexually every night and do things you've never heard of before."

"Ooo I can't wait!" she exclaimed as he welcomed Gary into her arms, falling on to her back and feeling him push into her pussy.

Until early the next morning, all four men took all of her holes repeatedly, fucking her hard and long, cumming inside each of her welcoming holes and making a mess of them. The desire to have her, to completely have her drove the men into a state of frenzy.

Lauren was screaming, groaning, grunting, crying and screeching all through the night. Her body willing taking the pounding it received from her men. She loved how they just kept on going. Never stopping once: they plastered her face with their sperm, came deep inside of her little pussy, spurted load after load deep into her tiny little asshole, and covered her breasts as well. She loved it.

After they had finished, they all arranged themselves on the bed, naked, riding the pleasure wave of just having had some of the best sex ever.

Lauren lay in between the four men, safe and secure right there. She then asked herself, "How can this get any better?"

Then, as if reading her mind, Daniel said, "Tomorrow when we're all rested and recovered, I want us all to try something. I've got an idea that I think will make it even sexier and more fun."

"What is it?" she asked curiously as she turned to face her husband.

"I'll explain it tomorrow when we've all had some sleep."

"What could he possibly mean?" she thought to herself. With thoughts running through her head, she eventually drifted off to sleep with the others.

----------------------

Someone's alarm rang and woke everyone up. Lauren looks around and smiles as she stretches her aching body. The ache is a good ache.

Just a little more than 6 hours ago, she was getting royally fucked by her husband and her three best friends. She's smiling because those four men are still here with her in the bed, naked and sporting strong erections.

"I'm definitely going to have fun again tonight!" she thinks to herself. As they busied themselves getting ready for work, each of them touched, fondled or groped her breasts, ass, legs, shoulders as she brushed passed them. The sexual tension between them all was thick.

Just as they were all leaving the house and after greeting everyone with a kiss, Lauren stopped, thinking for a second and asked, "What do you guys think of calling in sick and joining me in bed?"

Her juices starting to flow making her thong wet. Her nipples pushed against her bra as she thought about having the same type of sex as the weekend for the entire day.

The guys all stopped, turned around, looked at each other and with a quick nod, they called their managers and called in sick.

With their cocks growing hard, and their eyes meeting Lauren's, they raced back into the house and towards the bedroom.

All of them removed their clothes as they went. When they arrived in the bedroom all of them were completely naked, except for Lauren, who still had her high heels on.

Lauren bent over to take them off, but was quickly told to leave them on. The men found this super sexy. Straightening up, Lauren undid her hairdo and put her hands on her hips. Standing there with her hair loose, hands on hips, high heels and naked, the men drank in her beauty.

"Oh fuck you're sexy!" groaned James.

"I'm ready for you to all fuck me again!" moaned Lauren as she felt her wetness running down her inner thigh. She immediately thought back to the past two nights and remembered how they all fucked her silly. She wanted that again right now.

"Come and fuck me!" she begged.

Daniel stepped forward and moving up behind her, pressing his cock between her ass cheeks, then nibbling her right earlobe, he said, "Do you want us ALL to fuck you?"

"Oh my goodness yes!" she moaned.

"I don't think you understand. I asked if you want us ALL to fuck you. Not one after the other. All of us at the same time!"

"Now what could he possibly mean?" she thought to herself. "They've been fucking me at the same time."

Daniel could sense her confusion and said, "When I say all at the same time, I mean all four of us in you at the exact same time."

Hearing this, the others felt there cocks grow harder and start twitching with massive excitement. Did he mean what he just said?

"What do you mean, Daniel?" she asked. But as soon as she asked it, the realisation hit her like a ton of bricks.

"Wait." she said. "You mean." she turned as she faced him with big eyes as she finally understand what he meant. "All four of you will enter me at the same time. Meaning..." she started saying but got interrupted by James who said, "We're going to penetrate all three of your holes at the same time."

She turned her head to face James as he said this, her eyeslids heavy with anticipation as she finally understood Daniel's intentions.

"Yes, honey, he's right. We're going to spend the entire day fucking your mouth, pussy and asshole at the same time." he boldly stated.

Lauren just stared and looked at her husband. She couldn't imagine taking them all at the same time as they described, but she was excited to try.

Daniel pulled her towards the bed. He lay on his back and told her to ride him. With his cock pointing at the ceiling, Lauren started to climb up on to her husband. Her pussy was dripping wet knowing that she would have all four men inside of her in just a moment. She grabbed his cock and lined her pussy up with the tip. Lowering herself on to his cock, Lauren and Daniel groaned feeling his cock spread her pussy lips and enter her, reaching deeper and deeper as she sank lower. Once he was all the way in, she started bouncing up and down, fucking herself with Daniel's cock.

He grabbed on to her ass cheeks, spreading them open. Gary, Kevin and James had a great view of her pussy filled with cock and the little hole above it that was just waiting to get fucked.

After waiting a couple of minutes, allowing Lauren to get her pussy fucked good, James and Gary stepped up and moved to the head of the bed. They positioned themselves over Daniel's head and offered Lauren their cocks to suck on. She grinned and started sucking them both, switching back and forth.

Kevin, had found some lube in the nightstand and was applying it to his cock. He then climbed on to the bed behind Lauren, positioning himself between Daniel's legs. He looked at Lauren's tiny little asshole that was in front of him and groaned. He was about to fuck her while she had another cock in her pussy.

He squirted some lube onto her asshole. This made Lauren feeeze and stop bouncing up and down on Daniel's cock. The cold liquid was very surprising and immediately took her attention away from the cocks in her face and the cock buried in her pussy.

She turned her head to Kevin and just stared at him. Her lack of words was a result of the excitement that was running through her body. Every nerve was highly stimulated right now.

Kevin started working his fingers into her asshole, making sure that it was well lubricated and ready for his cock. This was going to be a much tighter fit than before. He squirted more lube making her asshole extremely slippery.

It was time.

Positioning the head of his cock at the entrance to her asshole, Kevin guided his cock into her hole. Lauren tried to relax as much as possible to allow him in. She had even moved to lay completely flat on Daniel's chest to give Kevin as much access as possible, with Daniel keeping her ass cheeks open.

When Kevin's cock slipped passed the first ring of her anus, Lauren immediately felt the pressure build within her two holes. She felt Kevin's cock slowly slide further up her tight asshole, while feeling Daniel's cock pulse inside her pussy.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh...take it slow, please!" she begged as Kevin's cock slipped further until his balls rested just above her cock filled pussy.

"Holy shit!" she screamed as she felt both cocks buried deep in her two holes. "Fuck my holes! Fuck them long and hard! This feels so good!"

Needing no further encouragement, Kevin pulled his cock out and slowly slid it back in. As he pushed back in, Daniel started pulling his cock out, thrusting back in when Kevin started pulling out again.

Lauren started crying out with pleasure as the two men sawed rhythmically in and out of her holes, both picking up the pace. Kevin's balls slapped against Daniel's shaft as well as Lauren's perineum. Wailing her excited, Lauren soon had a rippling orgasm tear through her body as her holes were fucked.

"Ahhh fuck me! I'm cumming!"

As she opened her mouth and arched her back, Gary shoved his cock into mouth and started fucking her. His entire cock disappeared into her mouth. She was finally airtight as all three holes were plugged with cock.

The men fucked her holes for a couple more minutes before Kevin popped his cock out of her tiny asshole. James soon quickly replaced him and was soon pistoning in and out of her little asshole while Gary and Daniel fucked her other holes.

Kevin moved to join Gary at her head and offered her his cock. Without thinking, she quickly sucked it into her mouth.

"Ohhhh shit, Lauren!" Kevin groaned. She just looked at him as James and Daniel pistoned in and out of her holes.

Daniel slowed down as he didn't want to cum just yet, but kept up a good pace to stimulate Lauren. His grinding against her clit helped pushed her over the egde.

Moaning around Gary's cock, Lauren trembled with an orgasm. James started ramming his cock into her little asshole, burying it entirely before pulling it out and ramming it back in again.

Lauren wanted to try something, so while James and Daniel fucked her silly, she grabbed Kevin's cock and tried pushing it into her mouth alongside Gary's. She only managed to get the heads in, but still, she was proud as she was now able to have four cocks in her body at the exact same time.

For quite a while all that could be heard in the room was the sounds of skin slapping on skin, Lauren moaning and cumming as the men fucked her silly, and heavy breathing as the men pumped hard and fast into Lauren.

Just as they all got used to their positions, Gary pulled his cock out of her mouth and asked them if they could switch holes.

Kevin pulled his cock out of her mouth too, James stopped and pulled his cock out of her asshole which made an audible pop as it came out, and Daniel pushed Lauren off of him and removed his cock from her sopping wet pussy.

"No! Don't stop. Please fuck me again." protested Lauren.

"We're just changing positions, my love." responded Daniel. His cock glistening with her pussy juices.

Gary lay back down on the bed and had Lauren straddle him, but as she moved over him, he stopped her and told her to turn around so that her back was to him. Once Lauren was in position, he aimed his cock at her slightly gaping asshole and had her lower herself onto his cock, burying it deep into her ass.

The others gazed at their junction, looking at the cock buried deep into her asshole, her pussy open and inviting. Kevin stepped up and guided his cock into her pussy, pushing slowly in until his balls rested on Gary's shaft that was exposed, and her perineum.

"Ahhh fuck! I love having two cocks in my holes. Why didn't we do this earlier?" Lauren asked no one in particular.

James and Daniel moved up to her head and fed her their cocks. They had to stand either side of her to make space for each other. With her hands on the bed supporting her on top of Gary, Lauren had them slide their cocks into her welcoming mouth on a rotation basis.

While this was happening, Kevin started pummeling her pussy hard while Gary ground his hips as best as he could moving his cock in and out of her asshole.

The sounds soon picked up again and filled the room as the men fucked Lauren's holes, relentlessly pounding over and over again. Soon after, the men switched positions again, keeping Lauren in the reverse cowgirl position. Kevin had taken her ass, Daniel started fucking her pussy, and James and Gary fucked her mouth.

When they switch for the third time, Lauren screamed as they all entered her again as a massive orgasm ripped through her lithe body.

Spitting out Kevin and James, she screamed out with pure pleasure, "Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck my holes! You're all making me cum. Ahhhhh fuck!"

The orgasm that ripped through Lauren's body, trigged both the men fucking her holes. Thrusting forward into her pussy, Gary exploded, "I'm cumming! I'm cumming!"

He held himself in balls deep as he pumped spurt after spurt of cum deep inside her pussy. Daniel could feel Gary's cock pulsing in her pussy, and coupled with the tight space in her ass, he too exploded, "Ahhhh fuck! I can feel Gary cumming in your pussy! Take my cum in your ass! Ahhh shit!"

He shot multiple spurts of sperm deep into his wife's ass. Having two men cum inside her holes as the same time made her cum yet again. She was overwhelmed with pleasure as she felt the men unload inside her together.

The ecstasy was written on her face as she smiled with pure happiness. She wanted more. Looking up at James and Kevin she told them she wants their cum as well.

Gary pulled his limp cock out of her extremely wet pussy. Some sperm had oozed out and over Daniel's cock that too had wilted and started slipping from her asshole. When it was soft enough it popped out and was followed by a stream of sperm. He had unloaded a lot in her bowels.

As soon as he was free, Lauren rolled over on to Kevin and guided his cock into her sloppy pussy. Grabbing her ass for support, Kevin started thrusting hard into Lauren's pussy, quickly mixing the sperm and pussy juices together and making a white froth form around his cock. He was churning the sperm and juices up. James had now moved between their legs and put his had on her lower back, making Kevin stop his assault on her pussy. When they stopped, James guided his cock to the entrance of anus. When the tip touched her puckered hole, Lauren oohed her appreciation. James pushed harder and felt his cock start sliding into her tiny little asshole and watched as it disappeared deep into her bowels.

"Fuck Lauren! I love you ass. I'm going to add my cum to it just now." he said.

As soon as his cock was buried deep inside of her, both him and Kevin started fucking her holes rapidly and hard. They established a good rhythm of one pulling out while the other pushed in.

Eventually after fucking her hard and fast, they started losing rhythm thrusting in and out of her holes unpredictably, sometimes thrusting in together and pulling out at the same time. Lauren screamed as they kept fucking her, "Fuck my holes! Ahhhh goodness yes! Keep fucking me!"

James thrust hard into her ass, his balls contracting the split second he was buried in her, shooting and adding his sperm to Daniel's.

Feeling James unload in her asshole, Kevin thrust hard into her pussy and unloaded his sperm. He too buried his cock deep into her pussy filling her pussy with his entire cock. With only the small space between her pussy and anus separating their cocks, the men's balls were rubbing up against each other, contracting as they spewed sperm deep into their respectives holes.

Lauren lay flat on Kevin's chest as she felt the men add more cum into her holes. She loved the fact that all four of them fucked her hard and came deep inside her. The fact that she had been double penetrated a number of times added to the bliss she was feeling right now. When she felt that they had finally stopped cumming, she pulled herself off of Kevin and felt their cocks slide out of her holes. The sperm that had been deposited inside of her came rushing out, landing on Kevin's stomach and on the bed.

"Oh my goodness. That was the best sex so far! I loved how you all fucked my asshole and pussy at the same time." she stated as she looked around the room. Kevin on his back on the bed, cock laying limp on his stomach with sperm leaking from the tip. James had sat back his cock hanging between his legs. Gary and Daniel had sat on the chairs in the room with their cocks dangling lewdly between their legs, cum also leaking from the tips.

She then added, "I want to always be fucked like that. From now on, every time we fuck or make love, at least once or twice during that session, I want to have my pussy and ass fucked at the same time."

"You'll definitely be fucked like that more often. I want to fuck you again actually." said James, his cock twitching slightly at the prospect of fucking Lauren again.

It was still morning when they had finished the first round of fucking. Standing up and making her way to the bathroom, cum dripping out of her holes, Lauren turned to look over her shoulder and asked, "Who wants to join me in the shower?"

Gary and Kevin were the first to jump up and chased after Lauren, watching her ass sway side to side as she ran to get away from them. When they were in the bathroom, Lauren noticed that they were both hard again. This excited Lauren a lot as she knew she was about to get fucked again by this handsome men.

After the water was turned on and the temperature set, the three of them stepped into the shower. Kevin was behind Lauren while Gary stood in front. They both started caressing her body, washing her from head to toe. Lauren had also paid attention to their cocks by grabbing and stroking them, eliciting moans from both Gary and Kevin.