Friends Become More Than Friends Ch. 03

Story Info
Lauren experiences new things with her friends and husband.
9.1k words
4.44
20k
25

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/01/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's notes:

Apologies for the delay in the third chapter, but I wanted to add a couple of things to the story to make the next installments easier to follow and to create scenes that made sense.

Once again I'm happy to receive your feedback and for you to let me know what you think.

Before reading this chapter, please go and read the first two chapters.

Enjoy!

Chapter 3

After clearing the table, packing the dishwasher and getting ready for bed, the group made their way to the master bedroom for a very long night of making love.

As they entered the bedroom, Kevin pulled Lauren to him and started kissing her, pushing his tonque into her mouth. He was running his hands up and down her body over her dress.

James had made his way to the chair in the corner and removed his clothes, slowly stroking his cock watching the scene in front of him.

Kevin was still kissing Lauren when Daniel moved in behind her, nibbling her ear before whispering into her ear, "Are you ready for us to make love to you?"

She moaned her response.

"Are you ready for four men to make love to you all night?"

She trembled slightly and then moaned again. Daniel nibbled her ear while reaching down to the hem of her dress.

"Do you want us to fuck all of your holes, cumming deep inside of them?"

She broke away from Kevin and trembled visibly, her breath taken away as she thought about his propisition. "Y-yes! I..i want that!" she groaned.

"You want what, Lauren?" asked Gary who had now joined them and stood by her side naked with his hard cock pushing against her hip.

She looked down and moaned. She reached out to grab his cock, but he pulled away. She looked up at him with dreamy eyes and begged, "Please!"

"Please what?" asked her husband who was still behind her lifting her dress up and whispering into her ear. She now realised that he too was naked and sporting a raging erection.

"Please make love to me!" she begged.

"How do you want us to make love to you?" asked Kevin who had also joined the others in removing his clothes.

Lauren lost control and cried out with her desire, "I want you all to fuck my mouth, pussy and..." she had lost her breath as she thought about it all.

"And what?" asked James from across the room who was slowly stroking his cock.

"And my asshole, please! I want you all to fuck me long and hard in each hole, making me cum and filling me with your sperm!" she managed to say before she had an intense orgasm that took her breath away.

"It's going to be a long night, honey. Are you ready?" said Daniel behind her who had now exposed her ass and lower back. She was wearing a a skimpy white lacy thong that barely covered her clean shaven pussy, and showed off her ass beautifully. It was completely soaked through, indicating her readiness.

Daniel pulled her dress all the up and over her head, exposing her sexy body. She was breathing heavily, her naked breasts moving up and down as she shook with anticipation. She had decided to not wear a bra thinking it would give the men a thrill. It did.

They could see her nipples standing at attention and begging to be touched, pulled, nibbled and sucked on. Kevin and Gary seized this opportunity and attached their mouths to her breasts. Kevin on the right and Gary on the left.

"Arrrggghhhh! I'm cumming again and we haven't even started!" shouted Lauren as the two men nibbled and sucked on a nipple each.

Meanwhile, her husband had moved to kneel in front of her and gazed at the wet spot between her legs. He slowly made his way up her legs by slowly tracing his fingers from her calves to her knees, all the way up to her hips. Just as he started hooking his thumbs into the waistband, James stood up and moved behind Lauren, kissing her neck and stroking her shoulders and arms. He pulled her arms back making her arch her back forcing her chest out. This gave Gary and Kevin greater access to her breasts and nipples.

Daniel pulled her thong down, pulling it free from her dripping wet pussy. He pulled it down to her knees and then let it drop to her feet.

With James still pulling her arms back arching her back, Gary and Kevin still sucking and nibbling on her nipples, Daniel pushed his middle and pointing fingers into her wet pussy, his thumb pressing lightly on her clit. He then started to finger fuck his wife and twiddle her clit at the same time.

"What are you guys doing to me?!" asked Lauren. She was going insane at the stimulation her body was receiving from these four handsome men. "Fuck I'm going to cum! Arrrgggghhhh! Fuck!" she screamed as yet another orgasm took hold of her body, sending pleasure from her head to toes, making them curl.

James pushed his cock between her ass cheeks and slowly started sliding it up and down, leaving pre-cum behind as he went.

Kevin and Gary were now going to town on Lauren's nipples and breasts. They had started cupping, squeezing and tweeking her nipples when they weren't sucking on them.

Lauren was loving all of the stimulation and made sure that they knew about it.

"You're all making me feel so good. I'm dripping wet and ready for you all." she stated. "Kevin and Gary...ahhh...don't stop playing with my nipples and breasts. James, your cock feels so good sliding between my ass cheeks. I love it!"

Then, just before she came again, she added, "Don't stop finger fucking my pussy, Daniel. Ahhhh I'm going to fucking cum again!"

The men didn't stop and kept up their assault on her beautiful body, adding more fuel to the orgasm that was building within her body. Finally it came crashing down hard and if she wasn't surrounded by four men she would have collapsed on to the floor as the pleasure was too much for her to handle.

With her eyes tightly shut, she leaned her head back and yelled out incomprehensibly as the orgasm ripped through her body, causing her to shake and tremble with every pulse.

"Nnnggghhhhaaaa! Hhhhhhaaaaa! Mmmmmhhhhhh! Arrrrgggghhhhh!"

Daniel could feel her pussy getting wetter and how her pussy spasmed around his fingers.

After she had calmed down and the men had stepped back admiring her naked form and beauty, Daniel asked while stroking his hard cock, "Are you ready for us to fuck you, beautiful?"

Biting her lip, she nodded and moaned her response, looking at Daniel directly, "Mmhhmm."

The men approached her once again, Lauren dropping to her knees, four hard cocks inches from her face. She moaned happily as she reached up and grabbed Kevin and James' cocks who were on her left and right respectively, stroking them slowly.

Gary pressed his cock to her lips, pushing softly until she opened her mouth and wrapped her lips around it. As his cock entered her mouth, she moved her tongue back and forth on the underside of the shaft, eliciting a moan from him.

Daniel had in the meantime, stood by watching and stroking his cock slowly. Eventually Lauren pulled her mouth off of Gary's saliva covered cock and immediately sucked her husband's cock in. He moaned with appreciation as she starting bobbing her head back and forth on his cock.

She maintained a consistent rhythm amongst the four cocks and switched back and forth for a good ten minutes, each of her four lovers had their heads tilted backwards groaning at the pleasure that came from Lauren's mouth and hands.

Shortly after switching to Kevin, he announced that he was going to cum. Lauren could feel his cock swell and felt him thrust into her mouth just as the first spurt hit the back of her throat. He released a few large ropes of sperm into her mouth before she pulled away and let him shoot the rest onto her beautiful face. His sticky cum hit her on her left cheek, nose, upper lip and chin before he was finally done. She smiled up at Kevin with her cum covered face, swallowed and turned towards Daniel.

The eroticness of seeing a beautiful woman taking a load of sperm on her face, triggered the rest. They started moaning and grunting as they all felt their sperm shooting out of their cocks and hitting Lauren on the face.

Their sticky goodness arced through the air and landed on her forehead, in her hair, on the bridge of her nose, her cheeks, sexy lips, chin, covering her entire face.

"Daniel, I love you. I'll always love you for allowing this to happen." said Lauren while wiping some of the cum off her face with her finger and licking it off. "Mmm yummy!" she quickly added.

"You're incredible!" said Daniel as he stumbled back slightly after cumming on his wife's face.

"Thanks, but I thought you were all going to fuck me all night long?" Lauren teased as she stood up, turned her back to them, bent over at the waist, grabbed her ass cheeks and pulled them apart while looking at them all.

"I'm dripping wet and ready for you men to ravish my holes." she said teasingly.

The sight that the four men saw was incredibly erotic, yet so sexy. They stared at her and fixed their gazes upon the her dripping pussy and inviting little asshole.

"Ohhh fuck, Lauren! You're so sexy!" declared James as he started stroking his hard cock once again.

"Fuck you're beautiful. I love you!" said Gary as he too started getting hard again.

Kevin and Daniel still had limp cocks, but could slowly feel their cocks stirring again.

James laid on his back on the floor pulling Lauren with him and allowed her to impale herself on his cock. Her juices had been running since late afternoon so she was able to aim his cock and sit all the way down. Gary moved to sit on the edge of the bed and offered his cock to her once again.

She greedily took it into her mouth and starting bobbing her head up and down. He leaned back and just let her suck him.

She was bouncing excitedly on James and loved how deep his cock was reaching into her pussy. James wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her down on to him. The caused Gary's cock to slip from her mouth and she was pulled down.

James held on tight and started hammering up into her pussy.

"Ahhhhhhhh my fucking goodness! Hammer my pussy with you cock! Make me cum, James!" screamed Lauren as an orgasm exploded deep within her body and made her wail with pleasure.

"Fuck me James! Don't stop!" she added.

Gary moved away off the bed and joined the others, watching as James pounded Lauren's pussy. They could see his entire cock disappear inside as well as seeing her juices covering his cock and running down his balls. They could also see her little asshole clenching and unclenching with each thrust into her.

Gary addressed James, "Hey man. Would you mind stopping? I want to fuck Lauren's ass."

They stopped, much to Lauren's protest, but when she was pulled on to the bed and told to lay on her side, she quickly did so. Gary pushed one leg up to her chest, opening her ass and making it easy to find the tiny hole at the back. With all the juices that she had leaked, Gary used that to lubricate her asshole. Once he was satisfied she was ready, he lay behind her and pushed his cock against her asshole and in.

First the head popped in, then gradually more of his cock started disappearing into her tight little asshole.

"Oooooo yes!" she crooned as Gary pushed deeper into her asshole. "Fuck my asshole, Gary."

Grabbing onto her hip and using his one leg as leverage, Gary starting fucking her asshole slowly and softly.

"Uhhh!" grunted Gary as he started fucking her. "You're so sexy and I love fucking your asshole."

"Don't stop fucking me." encouraged Lauren.

James, not want to be left out, went to kneel on the bed at Lauren's head. He offered her his glistening cock. She reached up and grabbed hold of it, and looking him in the eyes, she sucked him into her mouth, tasting herself as he slide in further.

Picking up the pace, Gary started grunting as he thrust in and out of her. Daniel could see how her asshole gripped Gary's cock as he pulled it out and then watched as it disappeared inside over and over again.

Having joined them on the bed, Kevin grabbed and squeezed her breasts as they heaved from the intense ecstasy running through her body. His cock hard as ever and wanting to be touched and sucked by Lauren.

Pulling James' cock out of her mouth, Lauren turned her head to face Kevin and immediately pulled his cock into her mouth. Sucking him deep and fast.

"My goodness, Lauren. You're a natural cocksucker!" moaned Kevin. All she could do was look at him and smile as best as she could with his cock in her mouth.

Gary started pumping her asshole harder and faster, slapping his pelvis hard into her ass cheeks. He wanted to cum so badly, but decided to slow down and came to a complete stop deep inside of her.

Pulling her mouth off of Kevin's cock, she asked. "Why did you stop?"

At that point Daniel approached the bed. Lauren didn't need an answer as she saw her husband approach with a raging erection.

Gary pulled himself out of her asshole with an audible pop, and rolled over on to his back. Kevin and James stepped away and allowed Daniel to position Lauren on to her hands and knees.

This gave Daniel unrestricted access to her pussy and asshole. Standing behind his wife, her hips in his hands, he lined his cock up with her asshole and pushed in.

"Yes Daniel! Fuck me up the ass! Make me yours again!" she screamed as she felt her husband's cock enter her asshole for the first time.

"Holy fucking shit!" he said as he felt the tight hole envelope his thick cock. He couldn't believe he was going to fuck his wife's asshole.

Once he was buried all the way in and pulling out until just the head was left in, the other three men positioned themselves in front of Lauren and offered her their cocks. Just as she took James deep into her mouth, Daniel thrust forward hard burying his cock deep into her tight asshole, his balls smashing into her pussy below.

This caused her to jump forward and take James all the way in her mouth. "Ahhhhhhhhhhhh! Mmmmmmmm!" she screamed with a mouth full of cock as she cried out in pure ecstasy as another orgasm thundered through her body.

The guys kneeling by her head had their cocks sucked and stroked while Daniel pumped his cock in and out of her asshole at a hard and fast pace. His balls making slapping noises as it smashed against her pussy.

They kept this up for a couple more minutes before Daniel lost control and pumped his cum deep into his wife's bowels for the first time.

"Urrrgghhhh! I'm going to cum up your ass, Lauren! Here is comes!" he gave one final thrust and blasted off, stretching her hole further as his cock swelled and spewed his seed into her.

As soon as he was done, he pulled his cock out and watched as some of it oozed out, running down and over her pussy.

Kevin quickly replaced Daniel positioning himself on his knees and thrust his cock into her sopping wet pussy. In the process he pushed some of Daniel's sperm into her pussy. Once he was buried inside her, Kevin grabbed on to her hips for support, changing his position slightly to get a better angle. He had gone from kneeling to crouching so that his cock would be pushed down into her pussy.

Spitting out the cock in her mout, Lauren quickly turned her head around and saw how Kevin had mounted her. This excited her as she wanted to be fucked deep.

"Ooo that's interesting. I hope you can fuck me hard and deep!" teased Lauren as she winked at Kevin before turning back to suck on either Gary or James.

"O yes I'm going to." he responded before he pulled his cock out, leaving the head in. He then thrust hard into her, reaching deep, groaning as his cock was enveloped by her wet pussy. He quickly pulled back out, but thrust back in just as quick, slamming back into her.

Lauren screamed around the cock in her mouth as she felt Kevin fucking her hard. His cock pistoning in and out of her.

"I love you and your pussy, Lauren!" he moaned as he continued his assault on her little pussy. The angle that he was fucking her with allowed him to bury his entire cock into her pussy. His balls slapping hard against her pussy and clit, making her cum and spasm around his cock.

With a mouth full of cock, she screamed, "Arrrrgggghhhh! Mmmaaaahhhhhhh!"

Her body trembled with pure ecstasy as she experienced another orgasm.

While Kevin was pounding her pussy, Gary and James had kept her mouth busy with their cocks. Fucking her mouth and trying to get their entire length's into her mouth, but the fucking she was receiving from Kevin made it a little difficult so they settled for what they could get.

Kevin couldn't take much more and thrust hard and deep into her pussy, his cock swelling as it spewed white hot cum deep into her, reaching her cervix and entering her womb.

"Ahhhhhh fuck Lauren! I'm cumming deep inside of your little pussy. Take it all!" he shouted as he stayed buried in her.

As soon as his cock slipped out of her pussy, some of his sperm ran out and dripped sexily on to the bed below her. Spitting out Gary's cock, she instructed someone to fuck her, "Fuck me! Someone please fuck me!"

James took that as his cue and pushed her flat on her stomach. He lined himself up with her pussy and slid deep into her, pushing Kevin's sperm further into her pussy.

Immediately he started fucking her hard and fast. "Yes James! Fuck my pussy hard! Make me cum as you fuck me hard!"

Gary had moved off the bed and waited patiently. Daniel and Kevin also sat around waiting. They needed some time to recover after cumming twice already.

James quickly built up to a hard and fast rhythm, pistoning his thick cock into her pussy. Before long he too added his sperm deep inside her pussy, joining Kevin's.

"Shit! Arrrrggghhhh!" he groaned as his cock spurted deep inside of her welcoming and willing pussy.

Overwhelmed with the pleasure of having four men fuck and cum inside her, Lauren cooed her appreciation, "Ooo yes guys. You're fucking me so good! I want you all to fuck me more and more. Please keep fucking me and give me that delicious cum!"

When James pulled out, Gary grabbed Lauren and pulled her to her feet. Grabbing her waist, he lifted her up telling her to wrap her legs around his waist. Using his left hand, he positioned his cock at her dripping pussy, the joint sperm from James and Kevin running out as gravity took over. Once in position, Lauren dropped down impaling herself on his cock.

"Fuck you're deep inside of me!" Lauren screeched as Gary started lifting her up and dropping her back down on his cock.

He kept this up for a while making Lauren cum twice. When she spasmed around his cock for the second time, Gary dropped her on to his cock for the last time and spurted deep inside her little pussy, dumping the third load into her.

"Nnnggghhhaaaa!" he groaned as he dumped his sperm inside her, adding to the two loads already in there.

After his balls had been emptied and Lauren's pussy stopped spasming, Gary lifted her off of him and gently lowered her to the bed.

She lay there breathing heavily, her feet placed on the bed, legs bent at her knees. Her legs were slightly apart giving the men a unrestricted view of the sperm oozing out of her little pussy.

Then, gazing at the ceiling replaying all of the actions in her head she said, "Daniel, James, Kevin and Gary. You've all given me something that most women will never experience." Pushing herself up on to her elbows, she then looked at them, then continued, "You've made me do things I was too apprehensive to try. You've made me learn new things about myself both emotionally and physically. You've encouraged me to embrace group sex and shown me how a woman can handle more than one man. Not only have you all fucked my holes senselessly, but you've shown me respect and love."