Friends Become More Than Friends Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When they had finished washing and teasing each other, Gary lifted Lauren up. Once her legs were wrapped around his waist and her arms around his neck, Gary pushed his cock up into her pussy.

"Fuck Gary! Fuck my pussy. I need your cock deep inside my pussy." she screamed as he impaled her on his cock.

Kevin came up behind her and pushed the tip of his cock between her ass cheeks trying to find her asshole. Gary sensed that Kevin was struggling so he grabbed her ass cheeks and spread them lewdly apart. This gave Kevin better access to find the tiny hole.

Once he was able to, Kevin pushed up into her rectum and stuffed all of his cock deep into her asshole.

"Oh my fucking word! Fuck my holes! Fuck my asshole and pussy!" she screamed as she bounced up and down on Gary and Kevin's cocks.

From inside the bedroom, Daniel and James could hear how Lauren was getting fucked by Gary and Kevin, getting double penetrated yet again. They could hear how she encouraged them to fuck her pussy and asshole hard and to make her cum.

This got them both excited, but they decided to not join and give the threesome time alone.

"Man, she's sexy." said James. "I can't believe I've fucked her so may times and cum that many times in less than 3 days. Where has she been all my life?" he added.

"I know. She's absolutely incredible. I was a little disappointed that I wasn't the one to have taken her anal virginity, but after fucking her with you, Gary and Kevin, and having double penetrated her multiple times, I'm long over that disappointment. Also, now that we've started this, I can't imagine us going back to just the two of us. You've all become an integral part of what has happened and I don't want to change that." responded Daniel just before they heard Lauren screech in sheer pleasure as she got fucked by Gary and Kevin while having an orgasm tear through her pussy and asshole. This was almost immediately followed by both men grunting loudly and shooting their second loads into her pussy and ass respectively.

"Sounds like she's just had another orgasm and they've just cum inside of her again." said James.

"Yeah it sounds like it. I love that she's had so many orgasms and that she's become insatiable." responded Daniel.

They heard the shower being turned off and the door to the shower opening. After a short while, the three of them come gliding back into the room all of them naked.

"You guys have fun in the shower?" Daniel quipped. All that he got was smiles from them and a wink from Lauren.

"Damnit, she's sexy. I can't believe she's my wife." Daniel though to himself.

Shortly after, the gang found themselves lounging around the TV room, watching series and chatting here and there. All of them stayed naked. Lauren had laid her head on Daniel's lap, his cock inches from her mouth. Her legs were stretched out over James' legs.

James had placed his hand over her hip and made his way to her pussy, rubbing her clit slightly. With her eyes closed, Lauren started squirming around as her clit was rubbed and teased. A moaned escaped her lips, drawing attention to her. Daniel's cock had started growing and pushed against her sexy lips. She felt the cock press against her lips and opened them, allowing Daniel to push his cock into her mouth.

Gary and Kevin stood up and decided to go make lunch, leaving the three on the couch in the TV room.

Lauren had opened her legs giving James more access to her pussy and clit. While teasing her clit, he had also pushed two fingers into her pussy, finger fucking her slowly making her wet. She moaned around Daniel's cock as she bobbed her head up and down.

With the stimulation to her clit and James fingering her wet pussy, Lauren soon had an orgasm, but with a mouth full of cock, all she could say was, "Mmmmaaaahhhhhh!" The orgasm making her shake and spasm around James' fingers.

"Cum for me. Cum on my fingers, babe." James encouraged as he watched Lauren'd body be consumed by the orgasm. He watched her breasts heave up and down, her stomach convulsing as the orgasm sent pleasure throughout her entire body.

Daniel was now thrusting softly into her mouth, her perfect lips sliding up and down his cock. He grabbed her hair and bundled it together and held her head in place as he slowly fucked her mouth. Every now and then he would push his cock as deep as possible trying to get her to deep throat him.

When Lauren's orgasm stopped and she finally calmed down, James had moved away from her. With her laying on her side, James lifted her right leg and rested her heel on his shoulder, opening her pussy lewdly for him as he straddled her left leg which lay straight out on the couch.

Once in position, James guided his thick cock to her pussy and pushed it in until he was all the way in, moaning as he felt her pussy welcome his cock. After he had settled in, James pulled his cock back out and left just the tip in. He then thrust forward and buried himself again, before pulling out quickly and thrusting back in again.

Lauren loved how they used her body. Daniel fucking her mouth while James fuckef her pussy. She loved this and wanted more and more.

While James was fucking his wife's pussy, Daniel started to fuck her mouth a bit quicker, make her gag reflexes quick in once or twice. At one point he was able to get his entire cock into her mouth.

They kept fucking her like this for a good ten minutes, before James pulled out and sat on the edge of the couch. Seeing what James was doing and planning, Daniel stopped and pushed Lauren towards James, removing his cock from her mouth. Lauren immediately straddled James and impaled herself on his cock, quickly burying his cock deep inside her wet pussy.

"Oh James! Fuck my pussy. Fuck it until you dump your creamy cum deep inside of me." she moaned as she slowly bounced up and down, her breasts bouncing at the same tempo in James' face. He pulled her forward towards him so that he could suck on her nipples.

"Ohh fuck James! You make me feel so good. Suck my nipples. Fuck my pussy hard!" she screamed. In the meantime, Daniel had gone to the bedroom to retrieve the lube and walked in covering his cock with it. He stepped up behind Lauren as she bounced faster and harder on James. When she felt Daniel dripping lube between her ass cheeks and on to her asshole, she stopped and turned her head to look at him.

"Are you going to fuck my asshole while James fucks my pussy?" she asked.

Grinning at her while fingering her asshole to make sure it was well lubricated, Daniel said, "Yes honey. We're going to double fuck you here in the TV room."

After removing his fingers, he proceeded to push his hard, thick cock into her anus, sliding in deeper and deeper with the help of the lube.

"Your ass is so tight with James in your pussy. I can feel his cock on the other side." he moaned when his thighs touched her ass.

"Ahhhhh fuck me guys! Fuck my pussy and asshole and make me scream!" Lauren screeched as Daniel entered her rectum. She could feel both cock's pulsing in their respective holes.

"Fuck me! Fuck me hard!" she added as Daniel and James started pulling out at the same time and thrusting back in. They established a good rhythm of pulling out and stuffing their cocks back inside of Lauren together. Each time James thrust upward into her pussy, his balls swung up and smashed into Daniel's who swung below his cock. Lauren could feel how both men entered her holes at the same time, but also felt how their balls smashed into her perineum together.

Gary and Kevin had made their way back to the TV room and sat down behind the threesome on the couch. The view they got from this angle was spectacular. They could clearly see how Daniel and James' cocks stretched her holes and see how they thrust into them. They could see how Lauren's head was tilted back as she screamed with pleasure.

Gary noticed how her toes had curled up and her feet were clenched as she started to cum.

"I'm cumming! Whatever you do, don't stop fucking me!" she wailed as another orgasm crashed over her. Her pussy and ass muscles spasming erratically around the two cocks in her holes.

This was evidently too much for both men to handle as they thrust hard into Lauren and came together deep inside of her. Kevin could see how James and Daniel's balls were smashed together and contracting violently as they came inside of Lauren.

"Take my sperm!" shouted Daniel.

"I'm cumming deep inside of your pussy. Ahhhhh fuck!" bellowed James.

"I can feel you cumming inside of her, James! Fill her pussy!" said Daniel.

"Fuck my holes! Fill them with your sticky sperm. Ahhh I can feel you both cumming." Lauren joined in as she felt the men explode inside of her pussy and ass.

Silence followed, expect for the heavy breathing of the three as their orgasms subsided and they took in the sensations running through their bodies.

Eventually Gary said, "Lunch is ready."

Daniel pulled his softening cock out of Lauren's gaping asshole and watched as his sperm trickled out and over her stretched pussy lips, over James' cock and down his balls before dripping onto the floor below. Lauren lifted herself off of James and felt his sperm rush out. She rolled over on to her back and reached a hand down to gather the sperm and started feeding herself with it.

"You taste yummy, James. I want some of that again later on." she said.

A few minutes passed before the group made their way to the kitchen to grab some food. Lauren walked in front of the men, swaying her hips seductively as she walked. Sperm running down her thighs as it leaked from her pussy and asshole.

"If you don't stop trying to seduce us we're going to have to take you to the bedroom and fuck you again." quipped Kevin.

Stopping in her tracks, Lauren turned and looked at them before saying, "That's what I want. I want you to all fuck me again."

Gary quickly responded by stating, "I've got something planned for you that I've already discussed with the rest. Get some food and get some rest. You'll be in for a long afternoon of sex, dear."

"What more could they possibly do to her?" she thought, then asked, "Why don't you take me now and show me?"

"We need to recover a little bit, but trust me when I say that you'll be screaming and begging us to stop what we're doing." said Kevin.

"What the fuck could he mean?" she thought.

Before she could say anything further, Daniel moved in front of her and whispered, "You're just going to have to wait. We're going to fuck you royally."

To be continued...