Friends Bring Siblings Together

Story Info
Friends trick siblings into sex with each other.
3.5k words
4.05
77.8k
65
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are over 18. The story is 100% fiction and in no way do I condones or encourages incest in real life. If an incest story is not your cup of tea read no further and you have been warned. If you are looking for a quick jack off or don't like a long story, then maybe look elsewhere I do have quite a bit of story before the sex happens (I dislike stories that just immediately start with sex or go quickly to sex I also dislike over exaggerating the size of the penis or boobs, so you won't see that here). This is my first story. This story is of course not very realistic/believable so if that's something you're looking for you won't find it here. Feedback is appreciated.

The twin siblings Abigail and Eric had both just become 18 years old a couple of months ago. They hadn't done anything special for a birthday party, but their friends had plans for a big party. Little did they know what we were in for. Cole and Abby had known and been best friends with Abigail and Eric for many years. They had instantly hit it off when they first met, and they were twin siblings just like Abigail and Eric.

From an outside view, Cole and Abby were both completely normal siblings who got on well, despite having the occasional spat. Only the two of them knew what was special about their relationship and they had to keep it that way. Both Cole and Abby hated keeping secrets and they wanted to be able to confide in someone about it, especially they wanted to be open about their relationship with their best friends Abigail and Eric. Cole was the one who originally came up with an idea to solve their problem. A risky idea that could easily backfire but a daring and fun idea that could just work...

"It is a foolproof plan," Cole said trying to sound confident but had more than a hit of nervousness in his voice, "And what will they be able to do even if they won't accept it afterwards that won't get them in equal trouble for exposing us?"

"I don't know what abo-" before Abby could finish her sentence Cole interrupted.

"Look, we both know they are virgins, and we both know they don't want to be virgins anymore, right? They have confided that to us. All we have to do is make it seem anonymous and random. Once they discover what they have been missing out on they won't want to stop. Did we want to stop?"

"No, we didn't"

"So, you will play your role? All the other friends at the party will be blindfolded so they won't be able to see, but even still it will be important to make sure it happens in one of the rooms with the door locked, we wouldn't want anyone besides us to stumble in and accidentally discover what is happening."

"I guess I will do my part Cole but if things go wrong, I will tell you I told you so!"

Abigail and Eric arrived at the hotel in New York the day before their party. Cole and Abby's family were the rich owners of the hotel and had generously given them free rooms for the several days of the party. Abigail and Eric had been told that the plan was just to hangout and have fun in New York City, a city neither Abigail nor Eric had much experience with.

They checked into their rooms and spent most of the day sightseeing and looking at expensive items in stores they couldn't afford to buy. They were just wondering about when they came a across a Victoria's Secret store. Abigail and Eric only vaguely new what Victoria's Secret was, and the siblings had never been in a Victoria's Secret store. Their family was conservative Catholic and under normal circumstances they would not even be allowed 10 feet close to Victoria's Secret. For about 30 awkward seconds they stood there just staring at the store in silence. Abigail was the first one to break the silence.

"I want to go in and see what they sell. Maybe even try on some things."

This took Eric somewhat by surprise, Abigail typically was a very obedient daughter, and she knew this was something their parents, especially their father, wouldn't approve of.

"Are you sure? You know our parents won't approve."

"I know but we both turned 18. We are adults now so we can do stuff like this."

"Ok let's go in."

They both went into the store not knowing quite what to expect. They didn't really know what Victoria's Secret sold. What they found was signature bras, panties, lingerie, casual sleepwear along with fragrances and body care. Abigail picked out some of the bras and panties and said she wanted to try them on. Eric waited outside of the dressing room while Abigail tried on the clothes until he heard Abigail though the door asks him for a favor.

"Eric, I know this might be a bit weird but can you do me a favor?" Abigail asked anxiously.

"What?"

"I want, I want... I want you to see how I look in the bra and panties."

"But I am your brother! I shouldn't see you in that."

"I know but please I need to know how I look, and I want you to tell me the truth."

After a moment's thought, Eric decided that it would be fine. It wasn't like he was seeing her completely naked or anything like that. "Ok open the door and I will tell you what I think."

Abigail opened the door and Eric looked at the bra and panties. Eric had not seen his sister like this in many years when they were very young, and they had bathed together. His first thought was that her body was really developed compared to the last time he had had seen this much of her body. Her breasts weren't huge but normal 34b and the bra fit perfectly and looked nice. The panties were a bit on the revealing side but other than that looked normal. Eric was surprised he was thinking about this, but he had to admit that his sister looked sexy.

"You look good in them Sis. You also have a good body."

"You really mean that?" Abigail said while trying to hide the fact she was blushing.

"Yes, I do."

"Thanks, I think I will buy these."

"To state the obvious our parents won't like that."

"I know but they don't have to find out," Abigail said this and took out a credit card from her purse, "It is one of Abby's credit cards and she told me I could get what I wanted, within limits of course."

I felt somewhat reluctant, and I didn't like the idea of doing something our parents wouldn't like, but this seemed important to my sister, so I agreed to not tell our parents. After we bought the items, we got a taxi back to our hotel room. Once we were in our hotel room by ourselves, I asked her why she wanted to buy a sexy bra and panties. Again, Abigail blushed and paused.

Eventually she said, "I want a boyfriend and I want to be able to look nice if I, uh, have some sort of sexual interaction with him."

"You're looking to have sex?" I asked.

"Yes, aren't you as well?"

"Yes, I guess I am. I know we aren't supposed to before marriage and all that but I guess I am too," I embarrassingly admitted, "Anyway this really isn't an appropriate conversation between a brother and sister and I will keep your secret about buying that stuff."

"Thanks!

"Who else have you told?" I asked

"Only Abby have you told anyone?"

"Only Cole." They both laughed. Of course, they had both told Abby and Cole.

They didn't do anything else special that day and eventually decided to go to bed at about 10 clocks after a phone call with their parents about their day. To their surprise the room only had one large bed. Cole and Abby had been responsible for checking out the rooms and they assumed it was simply a mistake...

"I guess one of us could sleep on the couch or on the floor if you aren't comfortable sharing." Abigail suggested.

"Nah it is a big bed it will be fine if we share."

"Ok and goodnight."

For both Abigail and Eric, it was awkward to sleep together in the same bed but they somehow managed.

The next day they did more sightseeing but this time along with their friends who had all arrived to hangout and party. Later that day in Cole and Abby large hotel room that had been many bedrooms. They were all just hanging out with and talking and drinking beer. Abigail and Eric knew that they weren't at the legal age to drink but alcohol, but Cole and Abby encouraged them to have some anyways. Both Abigail and Eric quickly got more than a little tipsy.

Once Cole and Abby saw that Abigail and Eric were both drunk, they shared a look because finally it was time to put their plan into action. Bides Abigail and Eric there were 16 other friends and they had carefully planned to make it an even number of females and males. They had also made sure that the friends there were currently single and available.

"I have a suggestion for something fun we can do tonight." Abby said to all the people in the room.

"What do you want to do?" The question came from Tim who a popular friend in the group.

"Abigail and Eric are 18 years old so everyone here is older than 18 years old. Why don't we have a little anonymous fun? We have blindfolds. We all take off our clothes, put on blindfolds and choose a random partner to make out with? Cole and myself will just watch and not wear a blindfold to make sure no one gets hurt and that Abigail and Eric don't match with each other."

Initially, this suggestion was met with some surprise and awkward looks at each other by the group of friends. The group didn't seem too enthusiastic about this suggestion until, surprising himself Eric spoke up in favor of the idea. Eric had always found Jennifer, who was his sister's friend and sitting next to him on the couch, extremely attractive and he already had a rock-hard erection at the idea of losing his virginity that night to Jennifer who he had never had the courage to ask out on a date.

"I think that would be a great idea! What a way to celebrate becoming 18." I said.

After some thought and more awkward looks all the other friends agreed to do it if both Abigail and Eric were comfortable with this and wanted to do it. Eric looked at his sister with pleading eyes to try to convince her to do this, he really wanted this. Eric learned over and whispered in Abigail's ear.

"Remember our conversation from last night. You said yourself you wanted to have sex. This is our chance." Eric said eagerly. After a long pause eventually, Abigail nodded and spoke.

"Yes, let's do it, I also like the anonymous aspect of it so it will only be a one night stand."

After Abigail said that both Cole and Abby got out the blindfolds for the group. Once everyone besides Abigail and Cole were blindfold, they began to take off their clothes. Eric was exceptionally excited that he was about to lose his virginity and quickly took off his clothes. Finally, he was about have sex for the first time and hoped that he would end up with Jennifer.

Abigail also felt excitement but took off her clothes less quickly, as if she was more unsure. Abigail had for many years wanted to lose her virginity, but this wasn't how she had envisioned it would happen. Abigail wasn't sure who she was hoping to end up with as she liked all of the male friends there and thought they would all be good but...

Abigail paused for a second before taking off the bra she had brought yesterday to become completely naked. She then realized what was holding her back. Abigail had always wanted her first time to be with someone she truly and deeply loved. Abigail had wanted it to be someone she loved as much as her brother who she loved the most of her close family members. Eventually Abigail shrugged to herself and took off the rest of her clothes, can't always get what you want in life she told herself. Little did Abigail know that she would get what she wanted that night.

Cole and Abby were both overjoyed. Their plan was working better than they could have hopped for and now they only had one thing left to do. Despite what they had told everyone the last thing they had to do was to make sure that Abigail and Eric ended up with each other instead of someone else. Once everyone was blindfolded and naked, everyone began to bump around and feel each other up and pick who they wanted.

Quickly Cole and Abby gently guided Abigail and Eric together. Once the two made contact they both stated to feel each other bodies excitedly. Abby whispered in Abigail's ear "Let me take the man who picked you to one of the bedrooms. It is your first time unlike the others here and there likely will be some blood and we have its setup to deal with this in one of the bedrooms."

Abigail responded with a yes and Cole and Abby led the blindfolded siblings who were holding hands to the bedroom they had specially prepared while the other people at the party mostly made out and fucked on the couches.

When Eric first made contact with someone else, he was disappointed because he could tell right away it was another male and not a female. However, he didn't have long to wait as Cole had quickly come to his help and guided him to a female body. He reached out and felt his first female breast and nipple. A strong jolt of excitement ran through his body as he felt her reach out and stroke his erect penis. With both of his hands Eric gently fondled both of her breasts for what felt like an eternity but couldn't have been longer than 30 seconds before Cole quietly whispered in his ear that for his first time it would be best if it was done on a bed and they had one ready. Eric let go of her breasts and grabbed one of her hands and allowed himself to be led to one of the bedrooms.

The walk to the bedroom felt overlong for both Abigail and Eric as the excitement grew in their bodies with the anticipation of the first time. Abigail felt herself laid down on a large comfortable bed and she knew that the journey was finally over. She had grown more curious to know which of men she had gotten and was considering trying to peak but decided against it. If she really wanted to know she was sure that Abby would tell her later if she asked.

Abigail heard Abby whisper to her whether she wanted to try a blow job and have her man lick her pussy before they went to full sex. Abigail wasn't sure what a blow job was but decided that she might as well try to do experiment with her first time with as much as possible.

Like Abigail Eric was also curious as to which of the girls he had gotten and whether he should decide to try and peak through the blindfold. Ultimately like Abigail he decided not to and that he could find out later from Cole. Eric began to try to lay down on the girl but Cole directed him to an empty part of the bed. He didn't to have to wonder why for long as Eric soon felt the lips of the girl on his penis giving him a blow job. Friends had often boasted to Eric about getting blow jobs from girls, but he had never had one until now. It simply felt wonderful to have this girl suck on his penis.

Abigail felt her head guided by Abby to the man's penis and she put her lips on his penis. So, this was what a blow job is Abigail thought. Abigail tried to go up and down on his penis to play on the penis with her tongue and it seemed to work from the sounds of pleasure she was hearing from him. The man didn't last long and soon he ejaculated his cum in her mouth. The cum tasted salty and not as bad as she thought it might have. Weirdly, overall, she enjoyed the taste of his cum.

Eric felt the best orgasm of his life as he came in her mouth. He worried for a little bit that after this kind of an orgasm he wouldn't be able to get hard again for sex but even only after a minute after his penis had left her mouth his penis was very hard again. Eric was fully ready to finality have sex but Cole whispered in his ear that he should return the favor for the girl. Eric eagerly reached out and found the girl's pussy with his hands and then lowered his head onto her pussy. He quickly began to lick and suck on her pussy.

Abigail felt the tongue of the man go all over her pussy and the licking made her gasp in pleasure. She kept trying to spread her legs further apart for more easy access for his amazing tongue. Briefly she even felt his tongue enter her hole and it made her even more excited for his penis to come in. After a while of licking the man grew tired of it and instated positioned his penis at her entrance.

Eric thrust forward several times, but each time missed the target until Cole reached out with her hand and put Eric's penis in the perfect position. That was all Eric needed and with the next thrust he was inside the girl and was no longer a virgin. Eric heard a slight grunt of pain come from the girl when he first entered her, but he was too lost in the moment to case.

While he fucked her, he bent down to suck on her hard nipples. The girl was incredibly tight, and Eric slowly and methodically pushed in and out with his penis. Slowly but surely, he went deeper and deeper into her until he encountered something preventing him from going further. Eric didn't know it, but it was her hymen. Determined not to be stopped and to go deeper Eric pushed with all he might and broke her hymen.

At first the man's penis inside her hurt but with every push and twitch of his penis inside her Abigail felt intense pleasure. She had never felt this much pleasure in her life, and she was loving the sucking of her breasts by the man.

Eventually Abigail felt the man's penis hit a barrier and she immediately knew that it was her hymen. She braced herself for the pain from the breaking of her hymen. When he pushed with his strength and broke her hymen the pain was great, but it went by so fast, and the pleasure came back that she hardly noticed the pain. With him now fully in her Abigail felt a sense of fullness and satisfaction that she had never felt before in her life.

By this stage Eric could already feel that he was going to cum hard and quickly. Now that he was fully in his first girl, he wanted to stay there forever but he couldn't control his need to cum. He felt a great amount of his cum come out of his penis and into the girl. Once he was done cumming both Eric and Abigail quickly feel asleep together in the bed with his penis still buried in her pussy.

Cole and Abby watched the siblings fall asleep and felt very pleased with themselves. They had achieved their goal. Now they only had to tell the truth about who they had fucked. If they could convince both of them that it was fine and to keep having a relationship with each other they could then tell them about their own sexual relationship as siblings and have a chance of them accepting their relationship. But that could keep until the morning.

(Might continue this with how they tell Eric and Abigail and their reaction, but this is already too long, so this is where I am ending off for now. Thanks for reading if you got this far or at least went to the last page.)