All Comments on 'Friends Ch. 02'

by foobus

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Your thing

Is open marriage so here you go again. No a life style I would want with a wife I loved but if I didn't care it would be exciting, figuring out who's kids were really who's and all that. Good luck with story, I'll pass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Enjoy your lifestyle while you can.

When the looks fade.When the exitement fades. When the love is gone and only the lust for sex with other people remains. Think back to the day you got married. Ask each other was it really worth it? And don't forget to at least try to find out who the children belong to, it's not really fair to let them go through life with out knowing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Hey enoy your lifestyle

you forgot tp add when the booze wore off..The sob's a drunk and drunks get what ever they have coming to them..regardless...drunks are creeps and perves

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Poor Excuses for Friends

With friends like this, that guy sure didn't need any enemies. Since we found out that he was the last one to honor his vows, that means his wife was already cheating on him. Therefore she no longer loved him. Presumably he sent her packing, permanently.

The most notably stat from the 70's was the 75% divorce rate. With friends like these, I'll assume that Chapter 3 will show us none of the marriages survived, unless the men were losers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Togas were Greek clothing?

Sorry, any author who doesn't know the toga was Roman, not Greek, is not going to keep me reading the story any further. I don't want to read the rest of the errors.

TonyKiwiTonyKiwiabout 7 years ago
more like

trailer trash people. Yuk. TK

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous