Friends Crush on Each Other Pt. 01

Story Info
After bad breakups, two friends find passion in each other.
2.3k words
4.42
2.6k
3
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're late." Jackie tried to look serious, arms crossed, glaring at me in mock anger.

"Only because I had to finish one of your orders before I left work." I imitated the mock anger, glaring back as I walked up the driveway. Jackie's face changed from anger, to surprise, to guilt. "It was that international order, wasn't it?"

"Yes, it was."

Jackie looked sincere when she apologized. "Sorry. Since we're running late, let's take the easy route around the park."

"I'm good with that." I smiled and gestured towards the sidewalk. Giving a slight bow, I said "please lead the way madame." Jackie rolled her eyes at me as she smiled, and we began our walk.

Jackie and I had been friends and co-workers for about 5 years. We worked at a sporting goods supply company as order pullers. I was 23 when I was hired, and despite Jackie being my senior by 15 years, we really clicked while working together. We enjoyed each other's company, and a really nice friendship began. For most of those years, Jackie was happily married, and I was happily engaged. In the last two years though, our personal lives took serious hits. Jackie's husband decided he wanted a divorce. Around the same time, I caught my fiance cheating on me. Both relationships ended badly. In those darker months, Jackie and I bonded over cheap casserole recipes and game shows. The only good thing to come out of those 5 years was our friendship.

Recently, we started trying out more health conscious casseroles when we would get together for dinner. We decided we needed to build up our self confidence before we each tried dating again. Healthy food and exercise was our plan. Jackie

was the one who invited me to start walking with her, and it kept us busy at least a few nights a week.

I would finish work, and drive over to Jackie's house. We would take a walk while the casserole cooled. After dinner, we would watch Jeopardy and Wheel of Fortune. It was the only kind of competition Jackie and I enjoyed.

Afterwards, we would usually sit on the couch and get chatty. We would complain about our exes, or work, or just vent to each other about whatever was on our minds.

Tonight was no different. We took our walk, ate dinner, watched our game shows, and sat on the couch. Since it was Friday and neither one of us had to work in the morning, we decided to share a bottle of wine. Jackie was sitting on the left side of the couch, sideways, with her feet across the middle cushion. I was sitting on the right side. Our conversation turned to our exes, as it often does.

"Did you know, I actually bought a book on sensual massage?" I downed the remaining contents of my wine glass and set it next to the empty bottle. Jackie drank the rest of her wine, and set the glass next to mine. She chuckled at my comment and said, "When was this?"

"Shortly after Lana and I started living together. She seemed to enjoy it at first, but eventually she said it was too ticklish, so I stopped."

Jackie looked at me with a mischievous smile, and said "maybe you lost your touch."

I flashed a hurt look, "I have not lost my touch!" Then I thought about it, and my expression changed to doubt. "Have I lost my touch?" I stared blankly at the tv.

"Well, you haven't lost your touch when it comes to shoulder and neck massages. I'll give you points for that." Jackie pushed her foot out against my hip, like a nudge to wake me out of my stupor.

I looked at Jackie's face. There was a sincerity in her smile, and it made me actually blush. I tried to turn away, but she saw the redness in my cheeks.

Again, I saw the twinkle in her eye when she said, "Maybe you just need some more practice."

"Please, mister foot massage master, make my feet feel better!" Jackie batted her eyes at me, and poked my side with one of her toes. It tickled, and I jumped. I said, "hey, no tickling. Just turn over and scoot down." Again, I noticed something different in Jackie's eyes as she turned herself over, but I couldn't put my finger on it yet. Was it because she was buzzed from the wine?

Jackie was now on her belly, her knees were against my leg, and her feet were in the air, right in front of my face. She stretched her legs out, putting her feet and lower legs across my lap. I quickly slid a fingertip across Jackie's foot, making her jump, and she mimicked me, "hey, no tickling!" I chuckled at that.

"Ok, we're even." I moved my hands over Jackie's feet and began rubbing them. I kneaded each toe with a gentle pinch and roll, ever so lightly pulling them. Then I did the same to the pad beneath her toes, pinching and pushing along the side of her feet, back to her heels. I put her heels in my palms and used my fingers to squeeze and massage them. As I worked on her heels, Jackie made a sound that can only be described as a half purr, half moan.

When the purr-moan (moan-purr?) hit my eardrums, it flipped a switch in me, and I started getting aroused. I was wearing jeans, so it wasn't immediately noticeable, but I moved Jackie's feet up and off of my lap a little. I wasn't sure how she would react, and I didn't want to complicate our friendship.

To be honest, when I first met Jackie, I had a bit of a crush on her. She was smart, funny, kind, caring, and I thought she was beautiful. I could go on and on.

I was realistic though. She was happily married, and I was happily engaged. I was also 15 years younger. So, I tucked my little crush away in the corner of my mind, and over the years, it became my favorite little fantasy. After my breakup and her divorce though, the thoughts started coming to mind more often. I kept telling myself it was just a silly crush, and I was convinced Jackie would laugh at my fantasy. So I focused on the friendship, and enjoyed the evenings spent with Jackie, then satisfied the crush at home, alone.

"You're really good at that" Jackie said, her voice sounding relaxed. I kept rubbing her feet, massaging around her ankles, across the top of her feet, then back across the achilles heel, slowly moving toward her calf muscles.

"I practiced a lot on Lana, but it never did anything for her." I thought to myself, 'its doing a lot for me'. I looked at Jackie, with one eyebrow raised, and asked, "is it doing anything for you?"

I think I caught Jackie off guard, because I swear I heard her say "it's doing plenty." I gave a look of surprise, and said, "what was that?"

Jackie turned over, sat up, and crossed her legs. When she spoke, her voice sounded sad. "I miss being touched." She continued, "For over 10 years I was with a man who said he loved me, yet he rarely touched me. Then he left me. I believed no one would want to touch me again." A tear slid down Jackie's cheek.

I reached out and touched Jackie's cheek, wiping the tear away with my thumb. I said, "it's been months since the divorce was finalized. Do you feel the same now?"

Jackie took my hand in hers, smiled, and said "well, I know of at least one guy who enjoys touching me, walking with me, eating weird casseroles with me..."

"Is this the same guy that is always telling you how amazing you are?" I squeezed her hand when I said it. Jackie squeezed back and said "yep, that's him. The same guy that used to have a crush on me."

Now that caught me off guard. I tried to pull away from Jackie, but she held onto my hands. I asked in a quiet voice, "how did you know?"

"I've always known, and I always felt flattered by it." She smiled briefly, then continued, "But here's the thing; over the last few months, with all of the time we have spent together, I have developed a bit of a crush as well." Jackie looked at me nervously as she said it.

I was stunned. I sounded just as nervous when I asked, "Are you messing with me?" Jackie gave me the sexiest look, and said "why don't you kiss me and find out."

I hesitated for a half a second, expecting Jackie to laugh and tell me it was a joke. Then I leaned forward and kissed her. I felt like a nervous teenager. It was a soft, tentative kiss that lingered for a few seconds. I could feel my hands shaking. I pulled back and looked into Jackie's eyes. Like a bear waking from hibernation, there was a hunger in the way she looked at me. Jackie took my nervous hands in hers, and she leaned in to kiss me back.

When our lips touched for the second time, all of the nervousness and doubt washed away. We started making out like teenagers. Jackie pulled my shirt over my head, and tossed it to the floor. I did the same to her shirt, as she started undoing my jeans. Jackie got off the couch and quickly removed her shorts. I pulled my pants and underwear down, only getting them off one leg before she straddled me. I reached behind and unsnapped Jackie's bra, tossing it on the growing pile of hastily removed clothing. My hands cupped her breasts, and I looked up at Jackie as I took turns sucking and nibbling on both of her nipples. Jackie's hands ran through my hair and her eyes closed while I flicked my tongue around her hardening nipples. She pulled my head away from her breasts as I slid my hands down to her hips. Our eyes locked again. The anticipation was overwhelming to us. We both wanted this right now.

As Jackie lowered herself onto my lap, she expertly shifted her hips, and my cock slid easily into her very wet pussy. We both moaned from the nearly overwhelming sensations, now being forced to stop to catch our breath.

After a moment, Jackie began to ride me, moving her hips back and forth, my cock sliding in and out of her tight, wetness. Her eyes were closed and her head was tilted up. From the look on Jackie's face, I knew she was as intensely aroused as I was, and I knew we wouldn't last long.

I kept my hands on her hips, pushing, pulling, and grinding. Jackie leaned back, slid one hand between her legs, and began to play with her clit. I whispered to Jackie, "my god, you are so sexy." Her moans became louder and louder, until the long overdue orgasm hit Jackie like a freight train. She stiffened as the wave of pleasure cascaded across Jackie's body. "Oh, fuck yeah," was all I heard in between her moaning.

Jackie slowed her hip-sway for only a moment. Her head turned downward and she opened her eyes. She had a very satisfied smile on her face as she looked at me. Then she began riding me faster. I was so close, and Jackie knew it. She looked into my eyes and said "don't stop, I want to feel it." It sent me over the edge, and my orgasm hit hard. "Oooooh fuuuck," I cried out as I emptied myself into Jackie with each thrust of her hips. We collapsed onto the couch in each other's arms, basking in the afterglow.

We giggled and kissed for a few minutes, slowly realizing how sweaty and sticky we were. Jackie said, "I'm really grateful for that massage book you bought. You have not lost your touch." I laughed and kissed her, then I said "I only got to massage your feet, wait until you get the full body treatment."

The twinkle reappeared in Jackie's eyes when she said, "you could always stay the night." I gave a wicked look and replied, "a sleepover? Oh my, what would the people at work think?" Jackie kissed me again, and said, "Do we really care?" I kissed her cheek, and nibbled on her earlobe and whispered "nope." Jackie moaned as I kept nibbling, then I added "so then maybe I should stay for the weekend?" Jackie tried to look serious and said "only if I get the aforementioned full body massage."

I smiled and said "oh, you'll get the full body massage, and more." I gestured with my arm, and slightly bowed my head, saying, "your wish is my command!"

Jackie's eyebrows went up, giving her an eager, yet quizzical look. "Oh my, how many wishes do I get, sir?"

I mockingly turned up the charm and said "I will grant you three wishes, not including the eagerly anticipated full body massage." Jackie's eyes widened, then narrowed, and then she smiled. The look made me wonder what kind of wish granting tasks I would be performing, and it made me smile.

As Jackie stood up, she pointed to the staircase and said, "You go get the shower started. I'll get us another bottle of wine, then I'll join you."

"Sounds like this is going to be a memorable weekend," I replied, as I stood up. Jackie stepped close and put her hands on my chest. Then she gave me a slow, lingering kiss, smiled and said, "it already is."

I smiled back at her and said, "yes, it already is." This was going to be one helluva fun weekend!