Auntie Love

Story Info
A aunt and nephew love.
1.4k words
4.44
6k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My parents were killed in a car accident when I was three. My uncle Bill, my mother's brother and his wife, Susan, raised me, they themselves being all but 22. I have no memory of my biological parents with my uncle and aunt being all I have ever known in a parental role. I referred to them as being my parents growing up in order to fit in with the other kids. They had me call them by name, never putting on to me to reference them as a mom or dad even though in a real sense, they were. They raised me but always educated me on my biological parents.

They were different from most in an almost flower child way, believing in free love. They were nudists which meant there was no discomfort about nudity around the house or otherwise. We spent many a summer at a nudist camp filled with people of all ages and types. It was a healthy environment. Nudity to them was a natural state which was to be celebrated not shamed. We slept in the raw, and to walk around nude in the home wasn't the norm but not unusual either. We saw each other in the buff thousands of times. No big deal.

For 16 years we were very close as a family. Very close. I never knew or sensed that all of that love, affection and happiness would or could crumble and suddenly. When I was nineteen my uncle left us without warning for another woman, devastating both myself and my aunt. Both of us were heartbroken.

My aunt unable to have children of her own, thought I to be a miracle in their lives. My uncle abandoning us as he had, brought my aunt and I even closer than ever with each of us needing the other for emotional support. My aunt always called me her little man. The truth however was that unlike my uncle who was five foot seven and weighing a buck and a half, I was very much like my biological father. He was a very large man just shy of six eight, a height that I too reached by eighteen. My aunt is a very petite woman, five foot and has never weighed more than one-twenty.

I remember hearing her sobbing every night for months after he left. On many of those nights I would crawl into bed with her and hold her, consoling her until she slept. Even though we both slept in the raw, nothing remotely sexual ever took place.

A year or so after my uncle leaving, she was fine sleeping alone. The crying had all but stopped but for the rare occasions where I would comfort her or if she was feeling insecure, she would ask that I sleep with her. Things were becoming more stable.

On one night, I woke up to pee and as I was up, I heard a moaning. I listened at my aunt's door. She sounded as if she was in pain. I opened her bedroom door to find her splayed out nude on her bed with a back massager applied to her pussy with one hand and her holding a pillow over her face with the other.

I had seen her nude many, many times but never like this. She was masturbating, the pillow meant to muffle her pleasure from being heard. I was mesmerized, what a turn on. I became immediately aroused. This was the first time I had thought of her in a sexual way. My first instinct was to do an about face and leave undetected but I just couldn't. I stood there fully erect watching this erotic display before me. I started stroking off desperately wanting to replace her vibrator with me, my face, my penis. I dared not to be heard or discovered. I stood there with a full erection masturbating to her masturbating.

Her body began to convulse, her legs stiffened straight as she reached and vocalized her orgasmic pleasure into her pillow. Finished she pulled it off her face and was startled by my presence, "Robert! My God! How long have you been watching?" It was odd to see her cover herself, as if in shame. Suddenly the nudity was wrong?

I apologized profusely standing before her nude with my hand still in the motion of rubbing one off. I immediately stopped. She covering up, expressing how embarrassed she was that I witnessed her. This was a very new experience. I told her not to be embarrassed, as I crawled into bed with her. I could feel her discomfort of my being in bed with her.

A first.

She explained how she had physical needs but that I shouldn't have been witness to her trying to meet those needs through masturbating. I told her, "I loved it! It was beautiful to watch." We held each other, her repeating how embarrassed she was. I still aroused, started to lightly caress her skin. Her head on my chest, I stroked her back, her arms.

Even though we had laid in each other's arms many times, I had never touched her in this manner. She was reluctantly let it happen. I caressed her breast, my fingers feeling her now erect nipple. She rolled into her back giving me full access to both of her mammaries. She was enjoying it.

My hands touching lightly, her nipples erect, she was soaking in the attention I was giving. "Does it feel good" I asked. She simply nodded her head yes and then said, "Very much." I gently caressed her tummy and then suckled on her nipples. She stopped me. "Robert, it feels wonderful but we have to stop." I asked why. "Because it's wrong" she replied. I responded with "But how?" never stopping my hand from caressing as we spoke.

She held my head in her hands as I continued to kiss and suckle on her breasts. She relaxed a bit and let it happen. Her breathing was quickening, her skin covered with goosebumps, she muttered softly, "This isn't right." I said, "But I want to." She laid there on her back, now not so reluctantly letting me seduce her.

Her moans were soft as I moved downward kissing her tummy and lower abdomen. My hands gently touching her beautiful thighs. The smell of her pussy filling my nostrils. At nineteen, this wasn't the first pussy that I had encountered but it was the first pussy that mattered.

This woman took me in as her own. She raised me in a loving home and when my biological uncle left us, she did not give me any sense that she felt I to be a burden. In fact she loved me more, hoping to damper the damage on me. She was everything to me and I wanted to bring her comfort and pleasure. I had fucked a few women but now I was making love. I placed my mouth on her pussy, licking softly around her vulva. She parted her legs wide to accommodate my size.

As I licked and suckled on her vulva and clit, she raised her knees moaning with the pleasure she was receiving. "Oh my God Robert!" Her body quivered with each stroke of my tongue. Her clit swollen sticking out like a marble, her juices pulsing out of her pussy. She suddenly grabbed my head in her hands, pulling me in when she wanted pressure, gently pushing me away when she didn't. She was through touch, the conductor of our symphony. We did this dance for ten minutes or so when her climax came over her fast. Her thighs squeezed very tightly against my head as she screamed in orgasm. "Oh my God! Oh my God!" She kept repeating. When she was finished, she just laid there exhausted, running her fingers through my hair.

After five or so minutes she said, "Robby, come in me." I placed my penis to her outer lips. She bucked with her vulva being over sensitized. I slowly sank it in her deep. I could feel a boundary hit the end of my dick with her displaying a slight discomfort. I slowly stroked in and out of her for a lengthy period until both her and I came together.

We had kissed many times but in a parent child way. This was for the first time, a kiss as lovers. Passionate.

Our lives changed forever after that. We made love often and slept together most every night until I left home at twenty-two. Even when we had others in our lives, girlfriends, boyfriends, we never stopped our time together and even to this day, us now both married, we still sneak away now and then for our special love together. Many won't understand but many don't matter.