Moving Day Reward

Story Info
AJ helps Jessica move and gets rewarded.
2.6k words
4.66
15.2k
12
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How do I get myself into these situations?" I thought to myself as I took a seat on the tailgate of my truck. My shirt was drenched and beads of sweat trickled down my forehead. I was hot, tired, and doing my least favourite thing in the world, moving.

"That was the last of it," my friend and coworker Jessica Owens, came out of her new condo. Dressed in a tight white tank top with spaghetti straps that cupped her small breasts and tight jeans that hugged her petite body, I quickly remembered why I was in this situation in the first place.

I stood up, feeling the oppressive Colorado sun bake down on me. I felt disgusting and was sure I looked even worse, plus I knew I must smell horrific. With temps hovering in the mid-90s, it was unseasonably warm for Colorado Springs. But when Jessica asked me if I could help her move, I jumped at the opportunity to help her.

"Need anything else?" I inquired as I looked up at her, squinting in the shining sun. Jessica really was painfully beautiful and even all hot and sweaty her sun-kissed skin glowed.

Jessica flashed a smile, showing off her brilliant white teeth. "No but come in and have something to drink, I don't want you passing out on the way home."

I gladly accepted the offer and followed Jessica into her new place. It was a standard condo but relatively new and adorned in neutral colours. Beige carpeting and white walls were throughout. While not exciting, I was truly happy for her since this was the first place she'd owned instead of renting.

"Take a seat," Jessica gestured to her new sofa and I flopped down on the cool leather as she went to fetch some water.

Moments later, she returned holding an ice-cold bottle and tossed it to me before sitting beside me. I greedily opened it and chugged the refreshing liquid, instantly feeling a chill run through my body.

"I really appreciate you helping me out AJ, you have no idea," Jessica said as she sipped her water. "Can I pay you or something?"

"Nah," I replied, desperately wanting to tell her she could pay me with a kiss. "I'm happy to help, plus what else was I going to be doing on a Saturday? All I had lined up was maybe watching some baseball and playing some video games."

"You sure?" Jessica asked coyly.

"Absolutely," I smiled, not picking up on her changed demeanour.

"Positive?" Jessica straddled my lap and whispered into my ear. Instantly, I felt my cock begin to stir, unable to comprehend what was going on.

"I..." I tried to speak, but I was lost in Jessica's large brown eyes as they stared at me intently. I'd never seen such a lustful look before, especially not toward me, which only added to my confusion.

Jessica leaned forward, placing her lips on mine as a surge of excitement rocketed through my body. Stunned, I wavered momentarily before kissing her back, slipping my tongue in to explore her mouth and savouring her taste.

I was rewarded with a moan and I nibbled on her lower lip. Jessica then placed her arms on my shoulder and clasped her hands behind my neck as I pulled her closer to me, feeling the heat of her body. We were both still very sweaty and I felt our exposed skin stick together as our bodies entwined.

As our kisses grew more and more passionate, I felt Jessica's hips begin to rock, her clothed sex rubbing the bulge in my pants. We both growled as Jessica pushed down harder, grinding herself into me and sending an electric shock through my body.

My mouth moved from her lips to her neck, kissing my way from just below her ear lobe all the way down her nape to her collarbone. The slightly salty taste of her sweat filled my pallet and drove me mad with desire. There was just something so primal about being around sweaty women.

Jessica moaned as I placed a light bite on her shoulder. "You're making me so fucking wet right now."

I reached down to remove her tank top, but she brushed my hands away. I felt confused about the action but opted not to push it any further to respect our boundaries.

"Not yet," she whispered. "Keep kissing my neck."

I obliged as she began gyrating her hips in a more aggressive motion. I couldn't hold back any longer and let a moan escape my lips, revelling in just how good this felt. This only seemed to spur Jessica on more as she applied more pressure with each rotation.

"Fuck this feels good," Jessica croaked out through strained breathing. "Just keep going, we have all night."

I barely registered the comment as I continued worshipping her neck, collar, and shoulders. Clearly, this was her erogenous zone, and I was all too happy to continue. I didn't know if I could make a woman orgasm just by sucking and biting her neck or not, but I was sure as hell going to try.

Jessica moaned again as I bit her shoulder a bit harder. "Keep doing that and you're going to make me cum."

I moaned, hearing the erotic phrase and started feeling my own orgasm build. I had no desire to cum in my pants, but if I did, then so be it. This felt far too good to stop and with Jessica teetering on the edge of climax, I couldn't stop even if I wanted to.

Jessica's hips began working quicker and her nails dug into my shoulders as she whimpered through short breaths. "Oh fuck I'm going to cum!"

Spurred on by her beautiful agony, I thrust my hips up and continued working my mouth over her neck. I wanted her to cum. I needed her to cum. Most of all, I wanted to cum with her.

"Shit!' Jessica squealed as her body began twitching and she pushed down hard onto my bulge. "Fuck I'm so close."

"Cum for me baby," I managed to get out as I fought back my orgasm.

Then with a shriek, Jessica threw her head back as spasms caused her body to writhe. Her orgasm hit her hard as she rode the wave, her hands struggling to grip onto me as she quivered.

I held on as long as I could, but the sights and sounds pushed me over the edge and with a grunt, my cock began to pulsate. I thrust my hips up again, putting as much pressure as I could on my bulging erection and felt a jolt course through my body as I continued to empty my balls.

As our orgasms subsided, we held each other in a wordless embrace, with only the sounds of our heavy breathing filling the room. As much as I wanted to carry Jessica to her bedroom for round two, I also had no intention of letting her go as we floated in post-orgasmic bliss.

"That was intense," Jessica finally whispered in a hoarse voice. "I've never cum like that before. What you were doing to my neck was driving me wild. Did you get there?"

"I did," I replied, feeling embarrassment overcome me as my face turned bright red. I hadn't had an "accident" like that since I was with my first girlfriend my freshman year at the University of Colorado. Like Jessica, she too was way out of my league and for 19 year old me dripping with sexual energy, it was just too much the first time we got together.

I hung my head slightly and sighed, "I came in my pants, that's something I haven't done since the first girl I hooked up with in college. I'm really sorry."

Jessica giggled and placed an understanding kiss on my lips. "You probably haven't had a girl dry hump the shit out of you since your first hook up either. Don't worry about it, like I said, we have all night."

We eventually pulled apart from one another and surveyed our clothes. Jessica's jeans had a wet patch radiating from in between her legs and mine had a long trail running down the right leg.

"Looks like we made a mess," Jessica looked at her pants, then mine. "Worth it though, but I need a shower. Join me?"

I eagerly stood up and followed her to her bathroom with a walk-in shower stall. While relatively barren, at least two towels were sitting there and some girly soaps and shampoos were seated on the ledge.

"Sorry all I have is mango peach," Jessica laughed as she gestured to the body wash. "Hope that will be OK."

I nodded, but I was quickly lost in Jessica stripping off her clothes. As she peeled off her tank top and removed her sports bar, I finally got a chance to soak in her beautiful body. Without an ounce of fat on her, she was tight and toned, with flawless, slightly tanned skin. Her breasts were small, an A cup, I figured, but they too were perky and dotted with tiny pink nipples.

Next, she slid off her wet jeans, revealing a simple pair of boy shorts that cupped her petite ass and let the cheeks peek through at the bottom. With her fingers hooked into the waistband, she slid her underwear to the ground as well, revealing her waxed pussy and letting me gaze at her muscular ass.

"Like what you see?" Jessica looked over her shoulder and gave her backside a wiggle.

I nodded, my eyes still fixated on her body, drinking in the sight.

"Well get your clothes off then," Jessica winked and turned to meet me. "Or do you need some help?"

Without a response, her hands grabbed my t-shirt and pulled it over my head. The thin cotton fabric clung to my sweaty back and my height made it difficult for her to finish the job, so I leaned forward to give her better access.

"Mmmm," Jessica's tongue ran over my hairless chest as her hand rubbed down my back. "Now you're pants."

Jessica's hands snaked down and undid my belt before unbuttoning my jeans and pulling the zipper down. In a fluid motion, she pushed them to the ground and grabbed the wet spot on my boxer, taking in a handful of my now expanding bulge.

"Hope there's still some cum left in there," Jessica cooed as she played with the waistband of my boxer before shucking them from me as well.

Jessica's eyes grew wide as she looked down at my cock. While nothing special and average in all categories, her hungry gaze suggested it was perfect for her.

"Shower can wait," Jessica reached in to shut the water off. "I need that inside of me now."

Jessica dropped to her knees and took my semi-erect cock in her mouth, letting her tongue circle my circumcised head. It couldn't have tasted good due to my sweat and the drying cum, but if Jessica minded, she didn't give any indication. Instead, she started bobbing her head up and down my shaft while peering at me.

"Fuck," I moaned as Jessica relaxed her throat and took in my full length. If I hadn't cum only ten or so minutes before, the feeling would've caused me to unload down her throat.

With a pop, Jessica released my cock and stood up, placing her hands on the vanity. "I need you."

I grabbed my cock and aligned it with her smooth pussy and slowly slid it inside her, enjoying the warmth and wetness. As much as I wanted to pound her senseless, her dripping wet sex was too amazing not to at least take a minute to savour it.

Jessica groaned as I started to thrust, letting her take my entire length from tip to hilt. Her pussy was impossibly tight and it gripped my shaft as it worked in and out of her. I knew I wouldn't last long as my senses were assaulted.

"God fucking damn it AJ!" Jessica moaned loudly as she threw her head back. "Please fuck me."

Realising my time of enjoying the feeling was over, I quickly ramped up the pace. Like Jessica had told me, we had all night and I'm sure this wouldn't be the last time we fucked today. At least, I hoped it wouldn't. If every time felt this amazing, I would quickly become addicted to it.

To get more leverage, I grabbed her sandy blonde hair. Smacking noises filled the bathroom as I hammered away, fucking Jessica as hard and as fast as I could. Her wetness flowed down my leg and my cock was creamy with her juices.

I let go of her hair and grabbed both of her hips in hopes of increasing my aggressiveness. I was breathing heavily and could feel the sweat beading on my forehead. Jessica's skin was shiny with a new layer of sweat as well and the primal feeling from before came rushing back.

"Shit I'm going to cum!" Jessica screamed as her body vibrated. Her arms gave out and I quickly moved my hands from her hips to her breasts to support her body.

With one more big squeal of pleasure, Jessica's body tensed and contorted. I plunged my cock as deeply as possible as her pussy pulsated on my shaft. She was in the throws of another orgasm, one that was much larger than the one she'd just had on the couch.

Once her climax subsided, I started pumping again, causing Jessica to moan loudly with every pump. "Fucking hell! Sensitive!"

I quickly stopped knowing how tortuous it could feel post-orgasm. But Jessica quickly pushed back on my cock, indicating she wanted me to continue. Feeling my own orgasm swelling inside of me, I went back to pumping, hoping I could get my own release soon.

"I'm close," I grunted, my balls slapping her mound with every thrust.

"Cum in me baby," Jessica managed to whimper through her screams of pleasure. "Fucking cum in my pussy!"

With a few more thrusts, I felt the crescendo start from the pit of my stomach and rocket outwards. With a growl, I pushed myself deep inside Jessica as ropes of my cum unloaded in her, filling her cavity with my seed.

A few moments later, I removed my cock and my cum started dribbling out of Jessica, landing on the tile floor. We were both spent, messy and smelled like sex and sweat. But we were both in a post-orgasmic high that made our skin tingle with a warm, fuzzy feeling.

"That was incredible," Jessica said as she propped herself up on the vanity before turning around to kiss me. "I wish I'd done this sooner."

"Done what sooner?" I inquired, not sure what she meant. "Fucked me?"

Jessica rolled her eyes playfully. "Yes you dork. It's pretty clear that I like you right?"

"Ya something gave it away," I smiled as I joined in banter. "You might need to show me again in a little bit though, I can be kind of dense."

Jessica giggled, "I mean of course I'll show you later. But seriously, I've had a thing for you since you've started. I just couldn't take it anymore."

"I had a thing for you too," I was internally cursing my obliviousness. "But hey, it all worked out right? Now we can make up for lost time."

"Of course," Jessica stood up and turned the shower on. "Now let's get cleaned up, we're a mess."

Then it hit me, "uh Jessica what am I going to wear? My jeans aren't exactly clean."

"Who said we were going to wear clothes?" Jessica flashed a grin as she jumped in the steamy water. With a chuckle, I shook my head and joined her, ready for whatever the night and the future held in store.