Friends Discover Benefits Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Unable to hold back any longer, Jack had one of the most intense orgasms he could remember. Jack's fingertips dug into the soft flesh of his wife's ass. He grunted loudly, with each spasm, hips bucking and thrusting hard into her.

Jack and Amy lay in breathless silence for several minutes. They were flooded a with mutual post-orgasmic high. They hadn't shared this since they'd gotten together almost two decades ago. The next step was unspoken. They needed to chase another time with Bill and Shani.

*****

The next few days and weeks were back to business as usual. Somehow, the next family get-together was not awkward- a testament to their friendship and Bill and Shani's trustworthiness.

Fortunately, neither of the group members lost interest in pursuing another encounter.

Six months later, on a cold and wet winter night, they were able to reunite for a night Jack and Amy would never forget.

To Be Continued with Part Two.

12