All Comments on 'Friends Discover Benefits Pt. 01'

by Dynamite_Purr

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Keep going I hope Amy grinds her big ass on Bill’s cock and both Jack and Bill DP Amy and Shani and have Jack and Bill experiment with cock sucking and have Bill fuck Amy while Jack fucks Bill and Shami finger herself to this hawt, sweaty and forbidden sex scene!!! And have Amy do the same herself while Jack fucks Amy and Bill goes to town on his Virgin ass!!!

eyeshavya2eyeshavya2over 1 year ago

Loved the story. It needs to continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was great. Really looking forward to the next part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hot story. What will these four will get up to when they finally get back together for another game night?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good premise.

An editor/proofreader would help. You wrote COMPLIMENTED when you meant COMPLEMENTED, for example.

And the sex moved ahead much too fast. Some extended, slow, edging of cock/s before moving on would have been nice, with dialog about how it felt, and was that the way the guy liked it?

Some description of breasts and pussies would have helped. Perhaps with the girls asking the guy she was making out with to touch. To kiss. To lick.

Three stars.

LIDiverLIDiverover 1 year ago

Oh so naughty! On to part two….

KlitomaticKlitomaticabout 1 year ago

Well done for a non professional writer. Keep Going.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDynamite_Purr@Dynamite_Purr
Just having fun writing occasionally for Literotica. My goal is to write safe and realistic stories for my readers. I draw inspiration from our experiences, turning them into what I hope are enjoyable reads.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES