Friends, Enemies, and Exes Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Mistress," Ashley said.

She was stiff, and the weariness in her eyes was not a sleepless one. "What did he say about this?" Penny asked.

"He was upset with himself. He said he's ashamed that he forgot about her last night. And that he's going to make sure this never happens again."

"You think this is his fault," Penny said. It was not a question, she could feel that apprehension in Ashley's mind. The conflict was beginning to boil in a way she could not handle. On the one hand, Ashley believed in Charlie. She loved him, worshipped him, and needed him. And on the other hand, he'd let this happen to one of his own girls.

There will be no room for doubt in this house, Penny thought.

"Come here, Ashley."

Ashley stepped into the wine cellar and Penny pulled her head down to her shoulder, kissing head through her hair and holding her tightly. "Master made a mistake. But he admitted it, and he's going to correct it. We all do things we regret in the heat of the moment, don't we?"

"Yes, Mistress. You're right."

"We can help him make these decisions," Penny said. "There are so many of us now, can he really be expected to keep an eye on all of us every second of the day?"

"No, Mistress."

"Of course not. We're all going to start pursuing out interests, he's going to be so busy researching and writing. As much fun as we'll all have, there's just too much to do for one person. Even for you."

Penny felt a surge of something within her. The energy she'd acquired through Charlie was reacting to something, or perhaps... Communicating? Does it want something?

Penny started to instinctively probe Ashley's psyche until she found the place her doubts lay. It was almost like walking through the house, opening doors and finding what was inside. And it was only a few doors down to start playing with the rest of her.

Ashley started to sink to her knees, unaware that the impulse was not her own. Even in the fading wash of her contemplation, Ashley wanted to please her superiors. Wordlessly, she kissed her way down Penny's collarbone, past her chest and her stomach, and finally reached her wettening pussy. Penny gladly pulled the thin cloth of her panties aside as Ashley started to gently kiss her lower lips.

"You can't do everything yourself," Penny said. "No more than Master. We can't expect you to run a multi-branch enterprise and the house itself."

"No, Mistress. That would be very difficult."

"So why don't we choose one of the other girls to be in charge of the house? Someone who... maybe doesn't know what they want to do yet."

"That could work," Ashley agreed. "I could spend time teaching her until she knows everything. And then I'll be more free to work."

"She can organize the staff and purchase anything we need for our individual projects," Penny started, running her fingers through Ashley's hair as she abandoned meekness and committed her tongue to Penny's clitoris. "She can keep tabs on the girls going in and out so that we know if something's gone wrong again. Maybe she can have... have..."

Ashley was not holding back now. Penny was still playing with her emotions like clay, condensing them further and further into a singular desire to make Penny cum. "... have a schedule or a ca-ca-calender so Master can... know who's home and who isn't. And... she -- fuck -- she can start decorating the dungeon."

Ashley stopped briefly to speak, but continued licking even faster. "Dungeon?"

"Yes," Penny moaned. "Right here, this is... yes... this is our new sex dungeon, yes, yes, YES!!"

**********

Alex

"Hello, Mistress Alex."

That was a name she'd never heard before. It did not sound like it belonged to her, but it did. Whether she wanted it or not, Master had placed her above the rest of the girls. And now Natalie was one of them.

"How are you feeling?" Alex asked.

Natalie was in a room that had yet to be customized to her tastes. At their apartment, her room was covered wall to wall with classic rock posters and memorabilia from the 1970s. Her guitars were hung up on the walls like decorations, but the amps beneath them proved otherwise. Normally, Natalie would play with a pair of headphones jacked into the amplifier, but every now and then Alex would come home to find her playing loudly and passionately, trying to find the perfect riff or chord progression. Sometimes Alex would sing along to her music if she could grasp it, and make up words as she went along. Once Natalie even heard her, and said she liked her sound.

Now, Natalie was sitting cross-legged on a fluffy mattress with too many pillows, wearing the same clothes she'd come to the house in. She looked entirely the same, as though she were only visiting a friend's house for the night and would soon be off to continue her life as a minimum wage hostess. "I feel great," Natalie said. "Refreshed, you know? Something just... happened. Like, I don't know, I woke up."

"Master has that effect," Alex smiled. "So you... want to stay?"

"Someone explained it to me," Natalie said. "And it sounded a little too good to be true. But then I started knocking on doors and saw some rooms. Whatsername, uh... Sarah? She's got this whole four screen computer rig for like photoshop or something. This one girl has a whole yoga set up and she's gonna make like YouTube videos about it and stuff, and oh! I met a girl named Lily who has a fucking drum set. She and I can totally jam!"

"Lily's really cool," Alex said. "I know it all seems strange but Master really cares about us, and he wants us to have the opportunity we've been looking for. All we have to do is make him cum when he needs to."

"And I already want to do that," Natalie said, running a foot up her leg and giggling. "God he tasted so fucking delicious." She fell back onto her mattress and let her hands rest gently atop her breasts as she sighed and basked in the memory for a moment. When she sat up again, she looked at Alex closely.

"What's wrong?"

Natalie leaned in a bit and narrowed her eyes. "What do you want to do here? Besides fuck."

"I don't know," Alex said, sighing. The year without a brain set her back quite a bit, and she hadn't taken the time to figure out any direction. It was difficult enough setting up an independent life for herself. Now that it was no longer an issue, she had nothing to go by. So I guess it's time to start thinking about it.

"Well I have some ideas," Natalie said. "But we can talk about it later."

"All right."

Natalie leaned back on her hands and started wiggling her toes. She hummed satisfactorily. "Mistress," she said, feeling out the sound of it. "Mistress Alex. Do you like that?"

"It's new. I haven't gotten used to it yet."

"Maybe that's because you haven't taken advantage of it yet."

"I think you're right," Alex said.

That was true. Alex had done nothing with her authority. Natalie might have guessed. When Alex was too hung up on the memories of Charlie's domination of her, Natalie obliged her with rough punishments and harsh, degrading words. Although they had never made any genuine sexual contact, Alex was always grateful for the added pleasure she got out of being whipped to orgasm.

She could remember just how comfortable she felt the last time they'd done that together. Alex was home alone, furiously masturbating with a glass dildo when Natalie came home to the sounds of pleasurable grunting. Instead of politely adjourning to her own room, she entered Alex's room with a ball gag and whip already in hand.

"Down, slut," Natalie said, pointing to the floor. Quickly, she slipped from her bed down to the floor and opened her mouth instinctively. She felt so much more submissive when she was gagged. That made it so much easier, so much more fun to bend to the will of someone who didn't really want her. And Natalie played her part convincingly.

"You're just a horny fucking mess, aren't you? Can't go one day without cumming as hard as you can." Alex nodded, and kept rubbing her pussy with as much of her hand as she could. Natalie raised her foot and pushed it against Alex's chest, toppling her onto her back. She began to whip her tits lightly, though the pain was still strong, as Alex desperately fought the forces preventing her orgasm.

"Slut," Natalie spat. "You're a helpless little slut. Aren't you?"

Alex nodded and whimpered a high pitched mhm, and then screamed around the red ball between her teeth as Natalie whipped hard against her left breast. When the tendrils of her whip were gone, she still felt the searing heat of them where they'd touched her. After only a few strikes, her chest felt like it was on fire. And she loved every bit of it.

And now this girl was lying in front of her, calling her Mistress Alex.

"I guess that makes sense," Natalie said. "You've never really done it before."

"No," Alex agreed. She could see that she was not wearing anything under her shirt. Her nipples were hardening quickly.

"Would you like to practice?" she offered. "After all, I do love to serve."

"You do?"

"I didn't tell you before because I thought it might ruin the illusion for you. But I already loved being the sub. I picked up a few things from experience. So what do you say? Do you want to play with your new toy, Mistress?"

**********

Lauren

The whole house could hear it.

"SAY IT AGAIN!"

"PLEASE MAY I CUM MISTRESS ALEX?! AHHHHH!!"

Every time it got louder and more desperate. As Lauren grew closer to the room at the end of the hall, she could hear the loud slap, slap, slap sound between every shriek. When she peeked inside, she was surprised to see Alex standing above Natalie with a pink wooden paddle in her hands. She was stalking around Natalie with an expression of amusement on her face, while her victim was beet red everywhere but her teeth, crying and shaking.

Every girl in the house must have been out in the hall by the time Natalie finally started to cum on the vibrator she held tightly against her clit. Lauren had opened the door wide by then, and Alex was holding her toy's face tightly, pointing it at the door so she could see all the girls watching her. "Look at them, whore. See how happy they are when you're getting used? Don't you want them to be that happy?"

"YES MISTRESS ALEX!!"

"Then cum harder, fucking cunt!"

"FUUUUUUUCKKKKKKK!!!!"

The scream lingered well past its crescendo as Natalie's eyes rolled back into her head and her body began to tilt to one side. Alex let her hit the floor as she started to convulse in the aftershocks of her orgasm. But more shocking still was Alex, smiling viciously all the while.

When Natalie's muscles finally relaxed and the red started to leave her face, Natalie twisted her until she was flat on her back, and mounted her face, using her tits for balance. She began to grind her hips back and forth, then circling and gyrating.

"Isn't this a fun little toy?" Alex asked.

Penny pushed her way through the crowd, already naked. She stepped into the room and bent down to kiss Alex deeply. "Very fun," she purred. "But I think you could be even more fun."

Grabbing on tightly, Penny dragged Alex by her long black hair to the middle of the room. Instead of resisting, Alex giggled loudly and tried to walk on her knees with Penny. Standing her up straight, Penny pulled her wrists behind her back and yanked her hair to keep her chin pointed high. "It's not big enough in this room for everyone," Penny said. "Why don't we all go downstairs and play?"

Natalie needed help to stand, and walked like a drunken fool for the first several steps out of her bedroom. But eventually they all reached the empty ballroom on the first floor, walking past more than a few of the house staff. They were all as poised and dignified as ever, unwilling to throw away their discipline over the sight of dozens of women marching down the stairs in various states of undress.

Penny practically tossed Alex into the center of the room, having thrown the dominant bitch away long before they left the room. She was a giggling mess now, writhing in anticipation. "We won't need toys tonight," Penny said. "We're going to break you with nothing but our bodies."

Lauren was too dumbfounded to know what to think. She'd taken her pleasure of a few of the girls thus far, but nothing like this. It was the kind of domination she'd dreamed about when dating Charlie, but he'd never fully committed to. Near the end, he'd done some rough work on her with the help of a belt. But it was short-lived and experimental at best.

Now, Lauren could feel the hunger swelling inside her. It wasn't Alex there in the middle of the ballroom, back arched and legs outstretched. That's me, she thought. And tonight, I'm Charlie.

"Everyone," Penny said. "We have some new girls joining us. I'd like you to meet Erica, Natalie, and my sister Sammy."

The three girls in question stepped forward, naked and bashful. Everyone let out a singular, "Hi!"

Penny left Alex to her own hands for a moment, and walked to the mirror image of herself. "Sammy and I aren't that much alike, actually. Her hair is shorter than mine. She's got this little birthmark right... here." She ran her index finger up Sammy's thigh slowly until she found the little dot near her bare vulva. "And most importantly, you can do whatever you want to her."

"Oh really?" Zoe cooed. The girls laughed excitedly.

Penny did not look as amused, not in the same way. "Anything at all," she said. "Right, Sammy?"

"Yes, Mistress," Sammy said meekly. Those words coming from one sister to another made the whole situation some other kind of erotic. It wasn't just one woman controlling another. Penny gave off a new aura talking about her sister this way. They were both naked, identical in nearly every way. They stood the same height, breathed the same air. But Penny felt taller, stronger, even smarter.

Even fearsome.

"Down, Sammy," Penny ordered. And without hesitation, her twin sank to the floor and got on all fours. Penny plopped down onto her back and spread her legs. "Alex, make me cum," she demanded. Joyous as could be, Alex crawled over to her Mistress and started licking her pussy enthusiastically, wiggling her ass for everyone else to enjoy as Penny closed her eyes and leaned her hands onto her sister's back.

Why aren't I doing anything? Lauren wondered. I'm a Mistress here too.

"Well this is hardly fair," Lauren said, doing her best to mask her surprise with confidence. "She gets to lick your pussy and no one gets to play with her? I want three volunteers."

Penny nodded at her, as if to commend her initiative. Just the acknowledgment gave Lauren a pleasant tingle at the very tips of her nipples. All at once, the girls standing in the ballroom raised their hands up high. Fine, Lauren said. Let's make a game of it.

"Put your hand down if you have not had an orgasm today."

Surprisingly, most of the girls lowered there hands. They were still meek with one another, barely used to the sudden desire to touch another woman's body. So far, it seemed most of them kept to light petting and making out. That would change soon enough.

"Shelby, Gina, Natalie," Lauren said. "One of you finger Mistress Alex. The other two spank her. Mistress Penny won't cum until her toy is screaming."

Shelby's curvy figure raced to the floor and beat the other two, and she began to finger Alex gently, using a thumb to rub against her clit. That got her moaning. But Natalie and Gina chose not to show mercy, and started spanking so hard that it echoed through the ballroom.

"Now," Lauren said to the rest of them. "We're going to find out which one of you eats pussy the best. And the winner gets to go cheer up Mistress Lanie."

If she wasn't awake by now, then surely she was resting well. And no doubt, when she woke up, she would want to get familiar with the girls again. After the rough night she had, what could be better than having the most talented tongue in the house between her legs?

They paired off and took turns licking, using nothing but their tongues to elicit the loudest shrieks and strongest convulsions. Lauren grabbed the girl closest to her, a wiry and tall figure named Marina. She did not resist when Lauren pulled her by the neck all the way down to the floor and pushed her face as far into her crotch as it could go.

After she'd gotten the idea, Lauren pulled her off and returned the favor, swirling her tongue around until she pulled a little yelp from her. Not long after, Lauren called for a switch. "Just grab anyone you haven't tasted yet," she commanded.

Quickly, Lauren stepped past Marina and pulled Zoe in for a quick but fevered kiss. "You've already had me," Zoe said playfully.

"Not since we started," Lauren told her, winking. And just like that, Zoe was on her back, biting her lip as Lauren slipped her tongue into her pussy and explored for a few seconds. When they switched, Lauren started twirling her long red hair around her finger, unable to pretend she didn't love every inch of the girl. But for the sake of searching, she moved on.

Eventually, Penny released her toys into the game and started to sample a taste here and there when she caught an unoccupied pussy pointed up at her. While Lauren lapped up the thick nectar between Miranda's lips, she felt Penny's fingers inside her, trying to take a plentiful sample.

Sammy turned out to be a talented pussy eater, accomplishing in just a couple seconds what some girls needed at least two minutes to discover. She tasted even better than she performed, both tangy and sweet without either taste overwhelming the other. I'll have to visit her tonight, Lauren thought. Or maybe keep her in my room until morning.

Alex worked better while her hair was being pulled. Natalie's tongue was quick and her eye contact was unbroken. Sarah still had much to learn, but already her technique was improved. Gina chose to work slowly, but the teasing nature of it made Lauren yearn for more of her. Erica had clearly never even thought about a woman before, let alone been with one before this night. Still, her effort was admirable, and she showed much promise.

Eventually, when Lauren had tasted and indulged in everyone, Penny ordered them to circle up, fondle the clit to their right, and discuss their thoughts.

"Lily," Alex began. "She knows how to be a little rough with just her tongue."

"Sammy," Sarah submitted. "Even I feel in charge when Sammy's licking me." That made Penny's submissive counterpart blush, and the girls around her teased her, but clearly she liked the sound of it.

"Natalie is my favorite," Lily said. She was rubbing Miranda on her right, being rubbed by Sarah on her left, and fondling one of her new breasts with her free hand. "I love how quickly she can figure me out."

Then a roll of agreements came in, and no one could disagree that Natalie had a true talent for eating pussy. Penny clapped her hands, and they began to carry her upstairs like a queen.

When they entered Lanie's room, they found her smiling ever so slightly in her sleep, and left the giddy Natalie to her task. When Penny closed the door, Lauren could just see her crawling under the sheets.

Penny grabbed her and kissed her. "Isn't it fun being the Mistress?"

"Very fun," Lauren responded. "I could get used to this."

**********

Katie

"Swallow. Always swallow," Emily said. "Spitting is rude."

Holding her legs together as tight as she could, Katie asked her everything she would answer about her sex life. After a while, Emily left the room and came back a few moments later, assuring their absolute privacy until she left. And then she helped Katie out of her clothes.