Friends, Enemies, and Exes Ch. 06

Story Info
When master is away, the sluts shall play.
9.7k words
4.68
21.6k
37

Part 6 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/20/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

WARNING: This chapter will get much more sexually intense. It includes scenes of bondage, masochism, degradation, and strong language.

Katie

The walls were white, just like Master's cum. Her clothes were white, just like Master's cum. When the orderlies stripped her and bathed her, she saw how close her skin was to milky white. Those women who washed her always wore electric green scrubs to distinguish them from patients. Katie thought they would look better in white.

On a normal day, she woke from her dreams of Master and tried to reach for her cunt, but she couldn't reach. The straps only went so far, and the best she could do was tug on her hair just to feel something. Ever since she'd rubbed herself to blood, they made sure she could masturbate no more. It took a while, but she learned never to try while they were watching. It was simply futile.

But Master could help her cum, and she never had to touch herself at all. Katie remembered how it felt in the beginning, when it seemed only like dreams, or fragmented memories. But the more cum he gifted, the stronger the visions became. And soon Katie could see what he was doing to new, obedient sluts. And then she could hear what he said, what they screamed, the friction of skin on skin. At last, dozens of women later, Katie could feel everything they felt in his presence. The light touches on the arm, the furious pounding in their tight wet cunts, the light caress of Master's breath on their ears.

And then one day, it stopped. But now he was back, to remind Katie how he felt and prepare her for the day he would come take her away.

"How are you feeling today?" the Nurse Gretchen asked.

"He's back," Katie tried telling her. "He woke up again, and he's going to come let me out of here so we can be together again."

"Katie, why do you think this happened after so long? I thought we were really getting somewhere."

"Because he did," she said firmly, arms resting at her sides, free. I could fuck myself right now, she thought. If only for a few seconds. Her cunt was always ready for it, at least. "I know you'll never believe me. But he stopped working for years because he thought he didn't want to, and now he's started doing it again. He knows it's almost time to come get me."

"What has he been doing, Katie?"

She pressed her lips together to hold in her smile. They hated when she was happy, they always tried to do something to take away her fun. "He's been collecting all his old toys," she said. "I told you all about them before. But now he's got a few new ones. Erica and Natalie. They tasted him, and now they belong to him. Just like me."

"Also girls he went to school with?"

"Erica is, but not Natalie. Natalie was Alex's roommate."

"And Alex is..."

"His ex. You should know that."

"I'm sorry Katie, it's been many years since you've talked about any specifics."

"Then go get your stupid notes. I'm not explaining all of this again."

"Just tell me what's new," the nurse said.

"His girlfriend Penny woke him up again. She swallowed his... erm, semen, and he started feeling his power again. Everyone who ever let their cum inside them is rushing to please him again."

"And you would go as well," the nurse said. "If you could."

"I would have gone years ago," Katie sulked. "He wouldn't have needed any of the others if they'd just let me stay with him."

"Which they, Katie?"

"My parents. The stupid doctors they had look at me. You." They were all to blame. Katie only wanted to serve her Master, but they decided she needed psychiatric help. Katie could still remember the last time they saw one another, never knowing it would be the end.

"No matter where we are in ten years," she said, "Let's just run away somewhere else. Start a new life, just us."

And it was almost time. Just six more months, and they would run away together.

"Katie, why do you think he's come back into your head like this? Are you maybe just getting too lonely? Perhaps you could benefit from some socializing."

"I don't need friends," Katie spat. "I just need my Master."

Nurse Gretchen sighed and stood up, walking to the door. Katie almost sighed in relief, thinking that the bitch was finally leaving. But instead, she opened the white cushioned door and showed a tall, buxom woman inside. No, not really a woman. She must be around my age, maybe a little older.

"Katie, this is Dr. Kisch. She and I have been talking for a while and we agree that you might do well if you just get to talk things out with someone new."

"Doctor," Katie repeated, scornfully. "You must be pretty new."

"Yes," Dr. Kisch said. "I just finished my degree a few weeks ago, in fact. I hope that's all right."

"I don't like doctors," Katie told her.

"I can understand that. Maybe you should just call me Emily, then."

Katie rolled her eyes. "Fine. Hi Emily." She made the word sound like a curse.

With a nod, Emily sent the nurse out of the room. She did not pull up a notebook or a tape recorder like the others, she did not hook her up to a machine or hand her a dixie cup full of pills. Emily just sat in the chair the nurse brought in and started to relax.

"What a bunch of stiffs," she said. "They kept looking at me like they were going to commit me if I didn't do everything perfect."

"They would," Katie said, letting out a huff of air that almost sounded like a laugh.

"Maybe. They'd probably have their hands full with me."

"You 'crazy' too?"

"Bonkers," Emily grinned. "I have the audacity to enjoy sex a little. Like it's a crime or something."

Katie leaned forward a little. "What... what do you like?"

"Lots of stuff," Emily said, very matter of fact. She must not have known just how desperate Katie was to hear anything of the sort. "I masturbate pretty regularly. I watch internet porn. All kinds of videos, too. Orgies, exhibitionism, lesbians. It's supposed to be a normal thing for a woman to do."

"It is," Katie agreed. "What else do you do?"

"Well, I don't want to scare you off. You're not like them, but admittedly I am a bit out there."

Katie leaned forward and looked Emily directly in the eyes, making sure not to blink. "Please," she said. "Tell me."

Emily smiled bashfully, kicked her feet back and forth under her chair, and said, "Well, I'll do just about anything, I guess. As long as there's cum involved. I have a serious cum addiction."

Oh, Master, Katie thought. This one could be very useful. And look at that, she's wearing white.

**********

Alex

She arrived in Master's bedroom to find Lily giddy and fondling her own breasts. Hearing the story about how she'd grown two cup sizes in a couple minutes, Alex was not surprised. Master can do anything.

Master took her by the shoulders and kissed her on the head. "How's Natalie?" he asked.

"Sleeping," Alex responded. "She really wasn't expecting it to work. I know she's going to be so happy here."

"Good," he said. Penny gave her a peck on the cheek, and they all hopped into bed together. While she and Penny snuggled under each of Master's arms, Lily knelt in front of them on the mattress and continued to massage her new breasts. She never stopped smiling.

"What do you say, Lily?" Penny asked her.

"Thank you Master!" she said, biting her lip and bouncing up and down. They were just a little smaller than Alex's but bounced so nicely that she found herself feeling jealous. They're so perky and smooth, she thought. Maybe... maybe Master will help me too?

"Girls," Master said. "I want you to know that I'm not going to do this for everyone all the time." Master always knows what I'm thinking. He's so amazing. But... "If I do too much then it's just going to start a slippery slope. But I can do a little. One change, just one."

"You won't make them bigger?" Penny asked.

Master watched closely as Lily started tugging on her nipples, watching just how far out they could go. "I'll make them as big as she wants," he said. "But once she says to stop, that's it."

"Really?" Lily said, looking away from herself at last. "You'll make them even bigger? They're so huge already!"

"As much as you want," Master repeated.

Her expression faded into a look of desire, directed at Master's eyes. She crawled across the duvet and kissed him on the lips gently, though she looked feverish. Alex had almost forgotten his kisses, and found herself wanting to do the same. When Lily pulled away, and she saw the smile on Penny's face, Alex did not resist the urge to turn Master's face to her and kiss him deeply.

He always kept his face smooth, and his lips were much fuller than the average man without looking pouty. The taste of his lips was always unique, but age had turned it from sweet into something much more intoxicating and raw. Pulling away was as difficult as climbing a mountain.

"And what can I do for you, Alex?" he asked.

"Well, um..." She was still reeling herself in from the kiss. The air in her lungs meant nothing for her ability to speak or think.

"Maybe," Penny said. "She would like to be smaller. Ever since you taught her how submissive she is, she's always wanted to be as small as you make her feel."

That was true. Alex was an inch taller than Master, which of course was not really an issue. But she always knew that she would feel even more helpless if she were as short as the other girls he'd been with. Lauren was nearly the same height, sure. But Lanie was a good three inches shorter, and Penny almost half a foot if not completely. What Master lacked in height he made up for in every conceivable way. But it was still the one thing that kept her from a perfect state of submission.

He must have told Penny all about me, she realized. That's how she knew. Penny is so smart, so beautiful. She's going to be a wonderful Mistress.

"Yes," Alex said at last. "Thank you, Mistress Penny."

"How much smaller would you like to be?" Master asked.

"Maybe... six inches?" But no, that wouldn't do. Charlie was her Master, but Penny was also her Mistress. Someday she hoped that Penny would use her just as freely, just as intensely. Shouldn't she be smaller than her as well? "Actually, maybe just an inch or two shorter than Mistress Penny."

He pressed his lips together into a thin line and thought hard. "That's going to take a lot of effort," he said. "It won't happen all at once."

"That's okay, Master! I can wait as long as you want me to."

"I'll finish with Lily first," he said. "And once that's done, I'll start bathing you."

"Bathing me, Master?"

"With a change that drastic, I'll have to make your entire body shrink, otherwise I'm just shortening your legs. You don't want to be disproportionate, do you?"

"No!"

"Then you'll have to take cum baths. One every night until you're down to five feet."

Penny moaned at the sound of that. Her lips were parted, and her hand was moving around under the duvet. She was stroking Master's cock, and had been for a few minutes now. Lily straightened up again and started playing some more. "That sounds like heaven," Lily said.

"When you're all done," Penny said, eyes narrowed at Alex, "I'm going to break you. Personally."

**********

Lanie

"I'm sorry," she said again. Ashley was still silent behind the wheel. Why am I apologizing? Lanie wondered. I'm supposed to be her Mistress. "Say something," Lanie tried.

"You could have gotten hurt," Ashley said at last. It was not a long ride from the police station back to the house, but her silence made every inch of it feel like a mile. "Or killed, god forbid."

"I just... I just needed it," she said. That was true. It took a reminder every now and then, but someone was always there to let her know just how desperately she needed to pleasure someone or be fucked. She'd been gone for more than a day, first fucking Preston and his friends, then the men around her former apartment complex. They were all so nice to help her remember her place.

Ashley's brow furrowed. "You're right," she said. "I just wish you could have waited to get home."

"But Master said... to make sure everything was taken care of."

"Maybe we should talk to Master," Ashley said. "Maybe he should be more clear about these things."

"I can't disobey him," Lanie said firmly.

"No! Never. But... I just mean that... he wants us to be safe, right? So he should just be a little more careful with us. I don't know..."

"Are you going to tell him?"

Ashley turned into the driveway at last and took Lanie's hand. "There was a police report, Lanie. I have to tell him."

None of it seemed so bad, except how tired she was. When one man was finished with her she would inevitably be sent down the hall to the next, or maybe kept in one room for a while as new visitors came to see what all the fuss was about. Lanie loved the attention. After they had all taken their pleasure, a few of them took her to a car and started driving her around town, charging a few bucks to get a look at her, sweaty and bruised and nearing unconsciousness, still desperately squeezing her tits and saying, "I'm a slut, I'm a slut, I'm such a fucking slut..."

They threw her out of the car an hour later and drove away, leaving Lanie stranded at the strip mall. Luckily, the police had seen the whole thing and taken her in.

"Would you have done any differently?" Lanie asked.

"No," Ashley replied. "That's why it's scary."

**********

Lauren

Everyone had their own bedroom, but Lauren fully expected that many of them would remain empty in the evenings. She woke up with Zoe happily nuzzled into her shoulder, moaning lightly from her dreams. Lauren's own dream had been tame compared to her recent experiences. It was an old memory of Master fucking her on the dock at her family cabin one summer, and how they cuddled for hours while they looked at the stars. Only in the dream, Penny and Alex and Lanie were there as well, all holding one another while Master told them sweet folktales from centuries past.

When they were both awake, Lauren and Zoe descended the stairs to find the long dining room table filled with breakfast plates, and some of the girls already happily chowing down. Each seat was labeled by name, and included a small list of what was served for breakfast. "Lauren: Three strips bacon, eggs over easy, whole wheat toast and almond butter, orange juice no pulp. Please inform the staff of any error, request, or future restriction."

Across the table, Miranda was cutting through pink pancakes and taking large bites of them. "I know," she said, unprompted. "Ashley really knows how to run this place."

Penny walked into the room, eyes still sleepy and hair pulled back into a short ponytail. Lauren had never seen her like that, but thought she looked just beautiful. "Good morning," Lauren said, already taking bites of her bacon.

"Hi..." Penny moaned groggily. "Does... anyone know where Charlie -- erm, Master is? I need to talk to him."

Brie, finished her grapefruit, stood up and took Penny by the hand. "Here, sleepyhead. Come with me."

Zoe giggled and took a sip of water. "She's going to be fun to have around. I heard she's way sluttier than Penny."

Lauren let out a confused laugh. "What are you -- oh, right!"

It was not Penny, but her sister. Lauren remembered the commotion as Master conquered a friend of Alex's only to be faced with Sammy's arrival a few moments later. They disappeared into the study for some time, and Lauren didn't see her again. Looks like she's here to stay.

"I wonder..." Miranda muttered. "Do you think he ever fucked them both at the same time?"

The girls around the table ooo'd excitedly at the thought. Something about fucking two sisters at once did sound especially exciting. Especially because they were identical, it must have been fun to lose track of which girl was which. Maybe I'll have to try that later.

When she finished her breakfast, Lauren adjourned alone to her bedroom and started to look at the equipment that Ashley bought her. It really was her dream rig, already plugged in and operational. With this, she could produce hours upon hours of music without ever needing to rely on someone else. Even if her tracks never saw the light of day, she could be happy writing and experimenting for days on end.

While she fiddled away with all the functions of her soundboards and mixers and microphones, she lost track of time. It was nearly noon when there was a knock on the door.

It was Alex, "Lauren, it's Lanie. Ashley picked her up at the police station this morning."

Lanie returned wearing some of Ashley's clothes, looking haggard and exhausted. The servants personally carried her to her new bedroom, and she stayed in there, sleeping all day long. Ashley went upstairs immediately and disappeared into Master's room. Lauren and a few of the girls listened at the door, but they only heard quiet talking.

When they went to check on Lanie, Alex lifted her bedsheets to find her naked and covered in bruises. "Oh my god..." Lauren muttered.

"I know," Alex said. "That lucky slut."

**********

Penny

She went exploring again, trying to find all the secrets the house held. The servant's quarters were nothing more than a locker room, where she found the shift schedule of more than fifty employed housekeepers, security guards, and kitchen attendants. During the day, more than half of them would be around the house at any given time, reducing to a mere fifth by midnight and until dawn. But surely all of them knew what had changed around the house. Maybe they'll have to be reminded of their discretion, Penny thought. But then again, this might be a surprisingly normal thing to happen in a house like this.

Just when she was ready to disrobe and go for a swim, Penny found a door hidden beneath the staircase in the foyer. It was painted with matte black paint, so not even a gleam of light could give away its position. But up close, the door was quite normal, not meant to be secret as much as out of sight. At the bottom of the stone steps was a dimly lit wine cellar, almost completely emptied out over the years that Ashley lived alone. Only one collection of vintage wines remained, dust covered and tucked into one corner.

The other wine racks were pushed against the walls, leaving thousands of square feet of open space. The touch of cold on her bare feet, the windy sound of the draft from the stairs, the dampness in the air all reminded Penny of a fairy tale princess trapped in a cave with an evil monster. Trapped, maybe tied up. Maybe naked. Maybe happy to be there.

"Mistress Penny?"

"Hello Ashley." She was standing at the bottom of the stairs in a business casual blouse and skirt, hands folded and eyes nervous. "How is Lanie feeling?"

"She's still sleeping," Ashley said. "But she's okay. She was more tired than actually hurt, thank god. Um... Master is going to the precinct to discuss what happened. He's asking if you want to go with him."

She turned that over in her head for a moment, but decided against it. Charlie always knew what he was doing, and in this Penny trusted him more than herself. In part because he was better at talking to people, getting his ideas across, but also because she found herself peculiarly disinterested.

"No, I'll stay here," Penny said. "One of us should always be around, don't you think?"