Friends, Enemies, and Exes Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you do it a lot?"

"Every day if I can. It's easy finding cute guys at bars or bookstores or parks."

"How many guys do you think you've swallowed?"

"Hundreds," Emily said devilishly. "I might have even reached a thousand by now."

"Oh..."

Katie loved the feel of her fingers. If she took three and pushed them in deep enough, she could almost pretend that it was Master, fucking her once again. Emily still sat in her chair, clothed and watching, happily answering all her questions. It was enough that she could play with herself again, but Katie would have pulled teeth just for a kiss right then. Master would love watching us, I know it. Fuck, fuck, fuck I need more!

"What about you, Katie? We've been talking about me for hours."

"I love serving... serving my Master."

"Well tell me more. How do you like serving him?"

"However he wants," she said. But... there is plenty I love doing for myself too. "I like when he tells me to suck his cock right after riding him."

"Why do you like that?"

"I can taste myself off him. It reminds me how close we are, how we're meant to be one."

"And I bet it doesn't taste bad, either." Emily had spread her legs ever so slightly, but her hands were showing no sign of adventure.

"It tastes amazing," Katie said. "I used to do it before he could ask because I loved it so much. I was always so fucking wet, oh god." She could feel an orgasm coming on. The first own of her own volition in years. It was much the same as those she got through Charlie, although now there was some real friction behind it.

"Did he ever say anything that always made you cum?" Emily asked.

Yes, she thought. I love you. And remembering him say it, Katie came. And came. And came.

When her ecstasy left her, Emily clapped lightly and flashed a winning smile at her. "You're a lucky girl, Katie. And he's a lucky guy."

"Yeah," Katie said, sighing as she looked at her clothes crumpled on the floor. They would have to go back on soon, and she would much rather remain naked. What if Master came tonight, and saw me wearing clothes? I'd be so ashamed...

"Have you felt him today?" Emily asked.

"No," Katie realized. "Not yet."

Emily nodded and sat up straight in her chair. "Thanks for a fun day, Katie. I was worried I'd be talking to another boring crazy."

"Will I see you again?"

"Definitely," Emily said. "And if you're the person you look like you are, hopefully I can talk the doctors into releasing you soon. You're nothing like these others, and I think they just don't understand where you're coming from."

Her heart soared at the idea. If she could get out before the New Year, then maybe she could surprise Master and run away with him looking as beautiful as he remembered. Katie couldn't remember the last time she saw a mirror, but imagined how she must look after all the years spent in this horrible room.

But I'll never get rid of these stretch scars, she thought, running her fingers across her belly. I wonder if we can get her back. I wonder if Charlie even knows about her.

When her clothes were back on, and Emily was out of the room, Katie laid her head down on her pillow and fell asleep truly happy for the first time in a very, very long time.

**********

Penny

"It's taken care of," Charlie said.

"Okay," Penny replied. Lily was obediently kissing between her legs, ass up in wait for Master. He was wearing a suit and tie as he entered the bedroom, and started to undress at his leisure. He looked stressed, and even without reaching out to his mind, Penny could feel the weight of the hours he'd spent out of the house. Whatever he'd been doing, she didn't care. All that mattered was being ready to serve him when he returned.

"Lanie seems okay. I checked on her. But in the morning I'm going to make sure it doesn't happen again," he continued.

"Okay," Penny repeated, sighing as Lily dragged her bottom lip up the length of Penny's slit.

"That means I'll have to fuck all the girls again."

"Mmmm, that'll be fun."

"Yeah," he said.

That wasn't convincing enough. She might not have cared what he was doing, but at the very least Penny wanted to see how to resolve his mood. What's wrong, Master?

I'm just moping, he replied silently. It's done now, we don't have to worry about it anymore.

How can I make you smile, Master?

He tossed his necktie on the floor and looked straight at her. Treat others how you want to be treated, he said. Penny pulled Lily's face into her, cueing a tongue to begin working, and delivered a warm smile for Charlie. She could tell how she looked. It was a smile that always made him feel a little better after a stressful day. And it worked even now.

Charlie's smile was not as big, but it was as genuine. In a moment, he'd undressed completely and crawled onto the bed with his cock already poised and ready to enter Lily. "Won't you fuck my little toy, Master?" Penny asked.

"It would be my pleasure," he replied. And as his cock entered Lily, already wet and willing, the stress melted from his body.

He just needs his girls, Penny knew. We make him happy and he makes us happy. It's so perfect. All of it is so perfect.

From her vantage point, Penny could see Charlie thrust into Lily, and she could see the shockwave ripple through Lily's ass with each impact. Her tongue dipped inside of Penny each time Charlie entered her, and she hummed pleasurably. But it was not quite the same as watching his cock slip in and out of her, so Penny crawled away from Lily's mouth and rested her cheek against Lily's ass. Here she could see how slick Charlie's beautiful cock was with Lily's juice, how tightly her cunt was closed around his shaft.

"Make her tits nice and big, Master," Penny said. "And then fuck them hard."

"Fuck my tits, Master," Lily echoed. "Please." Propped up on her hands now, Lily enjoyed the sensation of her tits rippling with Charlie's thrusts. Penny reached for her nipple and tweaked it, making Lily squeal.

"You'll have gorgeous tits," Charlie assured her. "Alex is going to be a tiny little fuck toy. Lauren's hair is going to turn red and Shelby's going to be thinner. All my girls are going to look how they want. What do you want, Penny?"

"Nothing," she said, turning her eyes up to meet his. "Not for me. But if you could get rid of Sammy's birthmark... I'd love for her to look exactly like me. Exactly."

**********

Lanie

He told her to go out again, so she did. It was early in the morning, and Natalie was still snoring softly, the scent of sex still lingering on her breath. Lanie kissed her forehead before getting dressed, and left the house in a black car driven by a professional.

She'd scarcely gotten to enjoy the new house, but the girls had seen to it that she got at least a small taste. That was nice of them. Whatever happened while she was asleep, it must have all been good. She awoke refreshed, still bruised but already recovering quickly. What normally would have taken days to fade had only taken a long rest. The purple welts had nearly disappeared, leaving only yellow shades of what once was.

Ashley was with her in the car, nuzzled into her neck and rubbing her leg gently. "Crazy day, yesterday," Ashley said. "I would have spent it crying if it weren't for Penny."

"I'm glad she helped," Lanie said, kissing her gently.

"I don't know how they do it," Ashley mused. "Charlie and Penny. They just know how to fix everything."

"It's their superpower," Lanie joked.

"His cum."

Ashley looked up at her, and Lanie could see she was serious. "What do you mean?"

"We haven't really been questioning it, have we? But it's not normal. His cum just... does something to us."

Lanie laughed. "It's Charlie. Of course his cum is better."

"Not just better," Ashley asserted. "It's addictive, it's... transcendental. I know I always wanted it but until I got it I was such a stuck up cunt. Once I had him, I... changed. You know?"

"Yes," Lanie said. "That's what his cum does."

"Do you understand what I'm trying to say?"

Lanie pulled her up to meet eye to eye. "He's a god."

"What?"

Lanie let a thumb cross her cheek tenderly. "Magic, superpowers, whatever you want to call it. Can you explain it any better than that?"

"I... no."

"This is how it makes the most sense to me," Lanie said. "I didn't think about it much either until recently. But Charlie is... to me he's a god. The god of sex, the god of my body. Maybe things didn't go perfectly when he was mine. But now... what he's doing is a miracle. He's taking us and molding us into the women that we want to be. He's better than a god because he really cares about us."

She really hadn't thought about it before, certainly not in high school. But as the words left her mouth, Lanie found herself believing every one of them. Like she'd known it all along, but never expressed the feeling to someone else.

"He's a god..." Ashley repeated.

"Maybe not in the literal sense," Lanie said. "He's human. But he's... more."

Ashley smiled at that. "Master," she said.

They kissed, and reached their destination.

The strip mall had everything from thrift shops to sex shops, and they stopped in many of them. They purchased plenty of the basics: rope, dildos, ball gags, lubricant, leather cuffs. Ashley had already equipped some rooms with the things that everyone wanted. But this was Penny's list, for the new playroom. All the bigger things had already been ordered online.

They stopped to watch a video in the backroom, playing with one another as they watched a man in black clothes face fuck a pale brunette with a tattoo on her arm reading, "Just Ask".

When they left, Lanie stopped in her tracks and found Preston staring her down. He was standing outside the sex shop like he'd been waiting for her. For a long time, he said nothing, and Lanie felt Ashley squeeze her hand tightly. "On your knees," Preston said. And Lanie couldn't resist.

But before her knees could touch the concrete, a loud voice shouted, "Hold there, son!"

Two police officers were stomping across the parking lot, straight at Preston. Ashley pulled Lanie back up to her feet. "What do you want?" Preston asked rudely.

"With us," one officer said, waving a meaty arm. Preston scoffed and turned back to Lanie, but the officers were still moving toward him. In a swift motion, they pulled Preston's hands behind his back and started walking him to their squad car.

"The fuck is this?" Preston shouted.

"You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be held against you..."

"Thank god," Ashley said.

"I don't understand. What happened?" Lanie asked. Preston really hadn't done anything.

"Master," Ashley said. "He promised he'd take care of us. Whatever he said... it worked."

**********

Charlie

"I'm yours Master, I'm yours!"

Zoe was one of the smallest of the girls, barely bigger than she was when Charlie first had her. Her pussy clenched tightly around him as he filled her with his cum again, and he slipped inside her to touch up on his mistakes. With only a few more girls to go, Charlie was almost ready to pass out. But making them cum on command was getting easier and easier.

Only me, he reminded himself. And anyone I say.

It was a stupid mistake not to leave a safeguard in their minds. Lanie was lucky to have been treated as a guest and not as property. If anyone else had trouble leaving behind their close ones, there was no sign of it upon their return. But the security guards had kept track of all the angry people who came rolling up to the front gate demanding to see someone. If he wasn't careful, something might put the wrong person on his bad side.

Lauren was next, bucking her hips so frantically that Charlie didn't need to manipulate her orgasm for her. Her tits bounced in his face, but he was too tired to take pleasure in them. At least Penny was beside him, watching and moaning to keep the mood strong while he struggled to keep his muscles working.

I have to start working out, he told himself. This is getting unbearable.

Eventually, all the girls were taken care of, Rewired to obey him and not just any man who happened to give a sarcastic command. It was a hell of a way to start a morning, and by the time it was over, scarcely still morning.

Penny asked Sammy to come join them in the shower, and the two sisters delicately washed his entire body, taking care to lift his arms gently. In the water, he couldn't tell the difference between the two of them. But reaching into their heads, he could clearly see. Sammy's aura was surprisingly blank, just like when he was in her head. All her memories were still there, and her intense desire to be dominated did not cross over. It was simply that she didn't have many thoughts.

Penny on the other hand was busy thinking of all the ways she could play with the girls around the house. Sarah can dress up like a nun and we can all tease her until she begs, Penny thought excitedly. Or maybe when Alex is small we can carry her from room to room and make her eat everyone's pussy.

Not much went on in Penny's mind besides that. Charlie hadn't seen her since he came in her mouth at the reunion. This Penny was beyond adventurous, she was downright zealous. I didn't do that, Charlie reminded himself. I haven't Rewired Penny. This is how she's chosen to react.

He wasn't sure how that made him feel. But then again, he could not deny the entertainment of it all. It truly did make him happy when he saw how much fun she was having. Even if she never asked for his cock again, he could live with that. It wasn't Penny's vagina he was in love with, it was Penny.

"Master," Sammy said. "Penny says you can get rid of my birthmark."

"That's right, little girl," he said. Penny told him how much she loved being called that, so he only referred to her by that name. It made her blush every time.

"I want to look just like her," she said.

Charlie looked to his girlfriend quizzically. "I haven't asked. Why is that? It's hard enough telling you two apart as it is."

"Because," Penny said. "I love watching myself get fucked like a pathetic whore."

Sammy giggled and bit her lip. Charlie bent down to her and kissed her neck, pushing her against the wall. On cue, his cock hardened and stood straight, rising to press against her clit. His muscles still ached all over, and he could feel a heaviness in his eyes despite sleeping a full night. But Penny had spoken. This would make her very happy.

Charlie moved his hand to Sammy's neck and pressed against it lightly. He started to rock his hips back and forth, letting the head of his cock slid between the lips of her pussy. "Fucked, teased, abused," Charlie said to Penny. "It doesn't matter, does it? You like watching yourself."

"I do," Penny admitted, already leaning back against the wall. "And I like watching you do it."

"I really should relax," Charlie admitted. So much weighed on his mind all day. Something always snuck into his head to dampen the fun. That was his problem, not theirs. And could he really keep it from being their problem when it was stopping him from giving them his all? I'm their Master. And I need to be a good one.

"Relax, Master," Penny said. "You're going to love living here. I promise. Now please, fuck my sister like the brainless whore she is."