Friends, Enemies, and Exes Ch. 09

Story Info
Charlie fucks his girls - fucks and fucks and fucks and...
7.3k words
4.61
21.1k
25

Part 9 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/20/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alex

"Sammy, you never really talk about yourself," Alex told her. They sat in Master's room, making the bed and drinking some of the delicious cocoa Penny was giving everyone. "I know so much about your sister, but not you."

"I guess... I don't know. I'm probably less interesting." But much more submissive, Alex thought. The two sisters were as unalike as a mountain and a lake. She's the mountain and you're the lake.

"Of course not. We all love Penny but that doesn't mean we can't get to know you."

Sammy smiled. It was a shier smile than Penny's but in the same shape. Sometimes the only way to tell the difference between them was to see the expression on their faces. Penny was always satisfied, grinning like she knew all the secrets in the world. Sammy was usually reserved, sometimes in a sexy way and sometimes in a really introverted way.

"We didn't really get along as kids," Sammy admitted. "I was always really jealous of her."

"Not her looks, I take it."

"No, of course not. She was just always better with people. She loves pretty much everyone, I guess."

Alex folded the duvet up and fluffed the pillows. "And you don't?"

"I was always harder to impress. Not that I think I'm superior or anything. But... I don't know. I didn't see as much good in people as Penny did."

"She must have been kind of hard on you?"

"It went both ways," said Sammy. "She'd get mad at me for being too quiet sometimes. Or I'd get mad at her for being too easy going. The day that Master first took me, I didn't really feel guilty about it. If anything it made me feel wanted."

"Of course you're wanted," Alex said. She skipped around the bed and hugged Sammy, laying her head on her chest. Sammy was only a little taller, but it was still fun to look up at her and try to be cute. "I don't like everyone either."

"But... it's a little easier to get along with people now."

"Master has that effect on us."

"You know... I really would do anything for him."

Alex kissed her cheek, arms still wrapped around her waist. "Anything, huh? Rob a bank? Steal a diamond?"

"If he asked."

"Now that's obedience. What if he asked who your favorite girl in the house is?" Alex winked, a little melodramatic. It was meant to be a joke until Sammy answered.

"My sister," she said. "It's all different now. There's no more anger."

"I meant sexually, silly," Alex said. "But that's really great to hear."

"I know what you meant," Sammy responded. She did not shy away from this as she normally would. Sammy said it resolutely. It was fact.

"But you've never..."

"She's not really my sister anymore," Sammy continued. "I'm not really hers. We're just two sides of the same coin, you know? If I fuck her, I'm really just fucking myself. And I think we all know how fun it is to fuck ourselves."

**********

Penny

Helen was running a cute little game of Hide and Seek for the girls while Charlie spoke with Emily in the garden. For once, no pussies were being licked. No asses being whipped. It was just good fun, with an innocent kiss thrown in here and there. Penny did not play, however. She was too wet to join in.

He'd ordered her not to listen, so she didn't. But he didn't say anything about watching. From the ballroom, she could just barely see Charlie's cock buried in Emily. She was naked, red all over from the cold or the passion or something else, perhaps. Very faintly, Penny could hear, "Oh fuck, oh yes!"

The cocoa really did do the trick. It didn't entrance her right away. It was more like a sample, something to draw her back for the real dose. She'd given it to the reporter too, and surely that woman would return for some reason she was not yet aware of. But Master would feed her too, she knew. He couldn't turn away a pretty face.

All the girls in the house took a liking to it too, but that was expected. If anything, this was just reinforcing there existing addiction to Master. Extra credit on the assignment. I'll have to stop wasting it, though, Penny knew. If she kept letting the kitchen staff mix the "marshmallow cream" into the cocoa, she would not have enough for Lanie to use. Penny could only salvage so much from licking up her messy whores after they'd pleased Master. It was one of the hardest things in the world to spit it back out once she tasted it. That heavenly sensation all over her body when she tasted him never got old. Still, she needed to do it. She just did.

Emily's knees buckled and she nearly fell onto the bench in front of her. But Charlie held her tightly, let her spin around and fall to her knees. Her mouth opened, his cum flooded out of him, and she started to glow that angelic glow as her fate was sealed. Even outside in the daylight, she shone like a beacon, a lighthouse in a storm. And that's what's happening. She's being saved from a life of dissatisfaction.

He couldn't Rewire her this way, though. He needed to cum inside her, at the same time as she did. It would happen soon, she was sure. Emily would be another welcome sight here. But they were running out of room. Maybe some of the girls would like to be house puppies. That should free up some beds.

When Emily collapsed onto the grass, her illuminated skin dimming slowly, Charlie sheathed his ever-hard cock into his pants and picked her up. Stomping back to the house, he scowled at something, or about something. Even when he was upset like that, Penny thought about how handsome he was. How handsome his cock was. She pulled her hand from her pants, licked her fingers, reluctantly stopped playing.

He laid Emily down in the ballroom, still perfectly nude. Her clothes were still out in the garden. "So pretty," Penny remarked. "When can I play with her?"

"She isn't staying," Charlie said brusquely. "I forgot her clothes. Go get them for me."

"Sure, I'll have one of the maids —"

"You, Penny. Go now."

"Oh, I... okay, Master."

Out in the garden, Penny picked up the clothes Emily had dropped. Her panties were slightly ripped, probably in the rush to get them off. Penny could empathize with that feeling. But why is he so upset? What did she do?

And where the hell did Penny know her from?

**********

Lauren

Thanksgiving dinner was a small event at the house. Charlie had asked everyone on good terms with their families to spend the holiday with them, instead. Some even flew out to other states to be with them. Ever since the news report, he was adamant about everyone maintaining their other relationships, especially family. Though he didn't seem to do the same for himself.

Even Ashley left the house to the east coast, where her admittedly disinterested parents had planted themselves for a few days between European vacations. The girls who were too afraid of their families were invited to the houses of others. Sarah ended up going with Lanie just across town, while Shelby went to meet Miranda's hippie-dippie stoner family. Lauren cared little to see her own family. And that was not worth thinking too hard about.

After a day of cajoling, Penny agreed to go home for Thanksgiving. She and Sammy left the house forlornly that Thursday morning, just for one night. Lauren's heart broke seeing how miserable she was to be away from the love of her life for even a day. But she still blew him a kiss. Lauren wished, just a little, that Penny had blown her one too.

By the afternoon, it was just Lauren, Charlie, and Stefanie. But there was no turkey for them. No stuffing, no cranberry sauce. They gave thanks in their own way. The house staff had the day off, anyway.

"Fuck her tits, Master," Stefanie encouraged. "Aren't they so gorgeous?"

The memories of the reunion came back to Lauren, the night this all started. She had tricked Penny into swallowing his cum, back when Lauren only vaguely knew the kind of power it held. And all she wanted that day was to get her tits fucked just one more time. Funny how things work out, she thought. She got what she wanted. And she got it again, and again, and again. Nothing felt quite like Charlie's cock between her shapely breasts.

Stefanie's were not as large, but nothing to sneeze at either. They took turns getting their tits fucked, harder each time that Charlie switched between them. Soon, Lauren was sticking her tongue out to lick him on his upward thrusts, trying not to fall backwards from the force his in his hips. Then he grabbed her by the red hair he'd made for her, both baring her neck and holding her up as he continued pumping. "Tell me what you are," he ordered.

"Your whore," she strained through her taut throat. "Your cum slut. Your fuck toy. I'm yours."

"So am I, Master," Stefanie assured him. Then he grabbed her hair as well, pulled her to Lauren and pressed their lips together for them. Stefanie tasted sweet, not dissimilar to Master's cum. She was exceedingly pleasant to kiss. And that pushed Lauren over the edge.

Her cunt began to convulse in the welcome waves of an orgasm. Her nipples tingled, electrified. Stefanie's lips melted onto hers like chocolate, for a moment enveloping Lauren and keeping her head under the water. Lauren forgot to breathe until she was done cumming, and when she'd finished, took in a deep breath. Her lightheadedness made her giddy, and Master's cock revisiting Stefanie's pretty titties made her twitch with the aftershock of her climax.

It didn't take long for Stefanie to cum as well, though unlike Lauren her pussy let loose a spray of fluid, dousing the rug of the study. A dozen squirts, and she was spent. But happy all the while.

"I'm so grateful for your cock, Master!" Stefanie shouted mid-orgasm, vibrating as she spoke.

"I'm so grateful for your cum, Master," said Lauren.

"Then I'd better give you some," he said, stroking himself just above Lauren's chest.

"What are you thankful for, Master?"

"Brainless cunts like you, Lauren."

Oh fuck. She came again, just as he exploded onto her chest and painted her white with pure man made ecstasy. And it was all for her. Stefanie got her own load shortly after. Just as massive, just as warm and sweet.

And then he was in there mouths, letting them practice at speed and endurance. It must have been hours, four cumshots later, when they finally stopped and begged to be fucked. Lauren was already feeling sore by then, but how could she resist the opportunity for Master's undivided attention?

And he kept on giving it. In the study, in the bedroom, on the dining room table. In the kitchen, in the ballroom, out in the garden and beside the tarp-covered swimming pool. He took them to the dungeon at midnight, spanking them and tying them together and vigorously fucking their pussies. For the whole day they were nothing but property.

Penny had confided he was feeling frustrated the past couple days. And if he needed this to work that out, then Lauren had no complaints. Even when he came inside her for what felt like the tenth time. Even when he spanked her so hard, her ass went purple. Even when Stefanie started to cry from fatigue. Even when the sun rose and the birds chirped. Because she knew he would let them rest eventually.

Just as soon as he started feeling better.

**********

Penny

She did not go to bed with Charlie that night. He had Sammy still, of course. And Zoe and Lily, and in her own place was Ashley. And they were all screaming so loud. Penny could hear it from down the hall, even through Lauren's sound-soaking walls. It's pleasure, she assured herself, and she could feel what the girls felt and knew it was true. But she also knew that he would not stop fucking them all night long.

Penny returned home after an awkward Thanksgiving at home to find Lauren and Stefanie all but catatonic, laying on the bed with eyes half closed and bodies moving limply like ragdolls with the even thrusting Charlie gave them. She begged him to stop, shouted at him that they were not okay. They were tired, dehydrated, so sticky with layer on layer of cum that their fingers were pruning. Just to get him out of Lauren, Penny knelt down then and there, taking him in her mouth and desperately pleasuring him. All that time, he never said a word.

She had mixed emotions. Happy as ever to be pleasuring him, ecstatic at the taste of his cum. But afraid as well, angry with him for taking things too far. He could have at least put them in shifts, for god's sake. Penny wanted to carry the girls to their rooms right away, so she had Sammy bend over the mattress and take responsibility until the other girls came back. When most of the girls had returned, there would not be so much pressure on any one in particular.

She'd stayed with the girls for hours, bathing them and giving them sips of cool water. They cuddled together in Lauren's bed all day long, waking up and stumbling off to the restroom now and again, taking more sips of water each time. When the sun went down, they were still sleeping. When the clock struck midnight, they were still sleeping. And all that time, Charlie was still fucking his whores.

Penny fell asleep in Lauren's desk chair, and woke up to the sounds of more erogenous expression from down the hall. Gina, Shelby, Natalie, she recognized. Penny stood up, took the glasses on Lauren's nightstand and went to refill them. And when she came back, Lauren was awake, looking up at her with a sleepy smile.

"Good morning," Penny said, kissing her cheek.

"I think I love you," Lauren said.

Oh, was all Penny could manage to think for a long time. When she was afraid she might never be able to speak at all, Lauren sat up and said, "Thanks for taking care of me."

"He shouldn't have done that," Penny grumbled. "He knows better."

"It's what Master wanted," Lauren defended, tilting her sleepy head to the side. She looked at Penny like she thought it was just known. Don't you know, Penny? We all do what Master wants.

She could have made Lauren angry, though it would have gone against her Rewiring, and Penny did not know what that would mean. Better to leave it alone, deal with him directly when he'd finally gotten his fill.

If he ever got his fill.

**********

Katie

It never felt like this before. This time, he was fucking her. Before, she could feel what his sluts felt. The tingle, the heat, the depth. The soreness of their nipples after such a long time playing with them. The aftertaste of the other girls and the heat of their breath on one another.

But now, she felt him. The thickness of his cock inside her, the push of his thighs against her, the warmth... oh, the warmth of him...

Nurse Gretchen did not notice for a long time, but after the first few hours her screams of pleasure could not be ignored any longer. The stiff, dusty old woman came in to find Katie writhing on the bed, her legs upraised and quaking. There was no one in front of her, but it looked like she was being fucked ravenously.

They pulled her legs down, restrained her ankles, but the pleasure kept coming. They could tie her down all the wanted. In a way, that just made it more fun.

But eventually, they sedated her. And when she went under, moaning all the while, Katie found herself in a place she'd always wanted to be.

"Master," she said, though her voice never passed her lips.

She was within him now, truly within him. Through his eyes, Katie watched him enter the throat of a pretty little Asian girl. Stefanie, she remembered. And Katie felt the hot saliva in her throat around Master's unstoppable erection. Now she knew how it felt to be a man. And it felt good.

"What are you thankful for, Master?" Lauren asked.

Brainless cunts like you, Lauren, Katie thought.

"Brainless cunts like you, Lauren," Master said.

She almost felt guilty for a moment, making him say that. It was not her place to be in charge, to make him do anything he did not already want to do. But he did want to fuck his whores didn't he? Couldn't Katie stay and help?

Besides, if she was going to own all of these girls, it wouldn't hurt to get some hands on experience first.

But she would need a lot of practice.

**********

Lanie

She missed him, but she had plenty of work to do. Charlie hadn't slept, had barely eaten since everyone returned from Thanksgiving. He was cycling through everyone in the house, switching out his stock every hour or two for a girl or girls ready to please him at their peak performance. But he hadn't requested anyone specific, it seemed. Hadn't asked for anyone by name. So Gina would just pick someone she knew hadn't had a turn in a while, and send them into his bedroom until they were spent but happy. But per Penny's commands, Lanie was to be left alone.

While Lanie was barking orders at the kitchen staff, reminding them frequently how to portion the ingredients for her mother's scone recipe, the reporter returned the house without cameras, asking if she could speak with Charlie in private. Evidently, she hadn't gone back to her own home in a week, only traveling back and forth from the mansion to the news station. All her free time was spent relaxing, pleasuring the girls around the house and Master when most of the other girls needed sleep.

Lanie hadn't been properly introduced yet. She was too paranoid that the kitchen staff would mess things up somehow. The scones themselves were the easy part. It was the lemon glaze on top that she really cared about.

Penny came downstairs with a fresh carton of cream now and again, assuring her that it had no expiration date. And why would it? Master made it himself.

But she seemed upset, not herself. Penny had scarcely played with any of the girls. If she wasn't personally taking care of Master, she was in Lauren's studio either supervising the final touches to Fifth Manor's set list or just watching them play with one another. In her place, Sammy had started going from room to room and giving happy girlish kisses out, giddy with the constant taste of cum on her lips. Of all the girls in the house, she returned to Master most often.

I can have my turn soon, Lanie assured herself. This is important too. Master will call for me, I know it. He loves all his girls.

**********

Lauren

Tammy was like the alpha bitch of her sorority sisters, always able to cow them into following whatever took her fancy at any given moment. Stefanie was exempt sheerly because of the attention Master had given her since arriving. Nothing Tammy did could quite intimidate her. But when she bought a nice camera and turned her room into a porn studio, none of the other girls even batted an eye.

None of the girls in her circle were particularly good at acting, but others around the house would come by if the excitement of a camera tickled their fancy. Shelby was already becoming something of an overnight star on the internet for her squirting scene in Charlie's Devils 2. Lauren even made an appearance once, despite her camera shyness, as the masked and leather-bound dominatrix teasing three "kidnapped" girls until they're begging for more.

The movies were fun, sexy, though wholly without men. Ashley asked Tammy once if she wanted to audition some male talent, but Tammy's response was quite simply, "I refuse to put fake orgasms in my movies. And if it's any guy but our Master, we'll have to fake it." Lauren remembered how her girls giggled, how Ashley smiled and nodded in understanding. Because they were just right. There was no going back to other men now. Not truly.

But until now, Charlie gave no hint of wanting to be in the films. Lauren couldn't picture him being excited to appear in a genuine porno, though neither did she think he would stoutly refuse. Until she saw Tammy walking toward the master bedroom with cameras, Lauren figured he would just quietly stay out of the project.