Friends, Enemies, and Exes Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay," Charlie said after an eternal minute of staring out the window into the night. "I'll stay for CityScream. But then I'm flying east."

"Thank you," Penny sighed.

He turned to her and held her against him, her breasts still bare and resting against his shirt. "I love you," he said. And it all melted away again, just like that. Clearly it was not over, this episode of brooding dramatics. But now at least Penny could feel the love of her life again, after weeks without him. And that was all she needed to feel uncontrollably horny again.

"I want you to be happy," she said. "I know how much it means to you when you get to provide for all of us, and you're so genuine about it. I just want to make you as happy as possible, even if you need to fuck every last woman on Earth."

"Penny, I love you," he repeated.

"I love you too, Charlie. Now let's go upstairs and fuck my sister."

**********

Lanie

It was finally ready. Penny's constant influx of Master's cum helped hurry along the work and allow Lanie enough time to experiment and perfect the process before committing to all the batches she really needed to make. The final touches would have to be done onsite at CityScream, but now it was all ready.

"When Master sees what a good job you did," Penny promised. "He'll fuck you every night. You'll never have to go another day without his cock on your tongue."

God I hope so, Lanie thought. If this goes like Mistress Penny wants, he'll have so many new whores to play with. I hope he doesn't forget about me.