Friends, Enemies, and Exes Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, Mistress!" Tammy said as she passed Lauren's room. "How are you feeling?"

"Better," Lauren said. "I'm all rested up."

"Perfect!" She passed off one of the heavy cameras to Lauren and put on her well practiced pouty face. Under her straight blonde bangs, she looked almost innocent. "Will you help me film a new movie, Mistress? It's going to be so fun."

**********

Alex

When it was her turn, she was alone. Erica and Shelby and Helen and Greta the Reporter had bounced out of the room, naked and still coated in semen, happy as could be. Greta herself had shown just how much a handful of years could make a difference. She could barely be more than thirty, and yet she had shown all the girls little touches and flourishes to cock sucking that really made Master go wild.

Gina walked her into the room, gave her a kiss on the cheek, and said, "I'll check back in an hour if you get tired."

It had been a few days for Alex. Penny practically begged her not to go, but in the end Master's needs were final. What happened to Lauren and Stef was a mistake, she had assured her. And now there was a system, a way to make sure everyone would be okay. "Besides," she said. "Lauren and Stef are okay, right?" They'd recovered well, and were still happy to have served. Wasn't that what this was all about?

But on her way to the master bedroom, she found her heart fluttering nervously, not in the way it usually did. Some vague memory in the back of her head was trying to speak, though she could only hear its incoherent echoes. Whatever it was, Alex's nerves jittered just a little because of it.

"Hello, Master," she said upon entering. He was a sight unlike any man, skin taut over his muscles, dry and smooth. More than a week of this, supposedly, yet his eyes were wide open, his body sweatless and upright. Though his face looked different, as though he were laughing at some secret joke. It almost looked malicious.

The bedsheets were caked with dried cum and the juice of every woman in the house. He had stopped using it days ago, and moved from chair to chair until they became uncomfortable with fluid. Now he was out of chairs, without a clean bed, and had taken to standing in different spots of the room. Only a dozen square feet remained of dry carpet. And in the center of it he stood, smiling at her, naked and erect.

"Alex," he said, simply. Last time, he hadn't even given her that. He just picked her up, lowered her onto his cock, and fucked her until she blacked out. She'd woken up in her own bed, happy to be sore. Now her own name sounded frightful.

"Master..." she said again.

"I need your help," he said.

"Anything," she said automatically. Her fingers shook and fumbled at her clothes, but eventually she was bare to him once again. Her arms wanted to cover herself, but she knew that was the wrong thing to do.

"It's not suitable in here at the moment," he said, looking around and laughing. "Look at the mess I've made. Why don't we go downstairs?"

He picked her up like a toy, holding her gently in his arms. She held the back of his neck, feeling weightless and protected. As long as she didn't look at his face, it felt right again. It felt like Charlie. As he walked her out of the bedroom, doorways all down the halls started to open up, and the blushing faces of the other girls looked on agape at him. There was jealousy on some of their faces, happiness on most. She could feel the tip of his head graze against her bottom every couple of steps.

"Gina," he said as he passed her room. "Get that cleaned."

Then they were alone again, standing in the dungeon with barely a candle to let them see one another. That helped. But if he would just stop making that face, I could look at him, Alex thought. Why is he making that horrible face?

His gentle hand was on her cheek, thumb arcing back and forth across her skin. "What did you need help with, Master?"

His hand left her face, found her pussy. She hadn't even noticed how wet she was. It was automatic now. Her body, no matter how distant her head was, knew what Master needed. "What is my name?" he asked her.

"Ch... Charlie."

"Charlie," he echoed. "Charlie may forget what he needs sometimes. He may forget what he owns, what he desires, and what he's capable of."

What is he doing? Why is he talking like this?

His other hand found her mouth, dipped his thumb in. She started to gently suck on it, confused as she was. "I need your help to make sure he does not forget. Because sometimes, he doesn't know what's best for him."

Alex wanted to ask what this was really about. Charlie didn't sound like himself, even if he felt the same, tasted the same, smelled the same. But her brain melted, as it always did, when he pushed her back onto the table and entered her. Alex's arms reached for the cuffs above her head, and he happily clasped them around her wrists, letting only her legs wriggle and writhe with each thrust into her. But he was not rough, not the way he had been last time. This was a different feeling entirely. In a way, it was like Penny taking her with a toy, or Lauren gently licking at her. This was a loving embrace, given in the form of his insatiable cock.

As they orgasmed together, grunting and groaning their climax as one, Alex started to fall into nothing, into the chasm that was her own empty little head. And when her body came to rest, she saw a face she knew, one she couldn't quite place. A girl her age, white as snow, tired by the look of her. But she was smiling that unsettling smile Charlie had not long ago.

She knelt down to Alex, placed a soft hand on her head, and said, "Thank you, little Alex. When he starts sulking - and he will - give him everything."

**********

Penny

The video was done quickly, as most pornos are, and half the house was in the home theater, naked and fingering themselves as they watched Charlie's cock pump into the sorority girls' pussies with blinding speed. As upset as she was, Penny could hardly resist watching, dipping a finger into herself and moaning along with the stars.

Charlie was still so animalistically horny that there was no room for a "story", so Tammy made it more of a showcase for the raw sexual talent of everyone involved. Just for the fun of it, for some little kink growing in the back of her mind, Penny emanated a strong boost of arousal for everyone watching when Tammy passed a camera off and started deep throating Master with such vigor that her chin was dribbling with saliva in moments. Lanie was always addicted to sucking his cock, so she was the first to cum. A few other girls followed, shaking and squeezing their tits together.

And upstairs, as they all watched Charlie fuck on video, Penny could see him alone with Erica, pulling her hair hard so that her eyes pointed to the ceiling while he rammed into her pussy from behind. With each thrust she choked out a beautiful and tense, "Oh, oh, oh, oh!!" And without warning, Charlie came inside her, sending her far overboard as she overflowed. His cum splashed out from her in spurts as he continued fucking her.

Two weeks, Penny thought. He hasn't stopped in two weeks. Has he eaten? Has he slept? She did not think so. And six months ago she would have never believed it. But now it just seemed right. And those whispers she heard around the house, the quiet little thoughts brewing in everyone's mind... they looked more true by the day.

Is he a god?

"Thank you everybody!" Tammy said, standing naked in front of the big screen as the credits rolled. "I just finished copying all the movies to a new hard drive, so if anyone wants to watch something it will be easily accessible in the projector room!"

Zoe stood up, stretched her arms in the air and let them drape around Tammy's neck. "Can we watch Cheerleader Camp 2?"

Penny stood up, bent down to the nearest girl, which was Helen, and have her a soft kiss on the lips. "Are you going Mistress?" she asked.

"I'm going to check on Master," she said. "See if he needs anything." See if I can make him stop.

Gina was escorting a woozy Erica out of the master bedroom just as she arrived. "Hello, Mistress Penny," she said. "I was going to send Lanie in next, if that's all right. She's been waiting for her turn a very long time."

"Actually I'd like to see him alone," Penny said. "I'll let you know if it's okay to send Lanie in afterwards, all right?"

"Yes Mistress," Gina smiled.

Penny wished she weren't naked, or freshly wet from watching Tammy's movie. If she had been clothed and still perfectly angry, it would have been easier to put her foot down, demand to know what Charlie was thinking and why he hadn't stopped to even talk to her in two weeks. If only they were wearing clothes.

But they were both naked. She was wet and dripping, her fingers still slick with her juices, and he was still hard as diamond, coated in the worship of dozens upon dozens of women. And she loved that. So when Charlie grabbed her by the neck and threw her onto the bed, she moaned. She even spread her legs, forgetting herself entirely. But Charlie forgot nothing, and straddled her chest to start fucking her tits instead. And Penny ached for him, more than ever before. Her cunt throbbed in time with her heartbeat, screaming Fuck me, fuck me, please! The moment Charlie's cock landed between her breasts, she was ready to beg. But he grabbed her hands and set them on her breasts. She squeezed them together for him, did her best to spit into her cleavage. But he was so wet with Erica's leftovers, that it was not required.

The soothing massage of his shaft between her breasts was enough to sate her lust for a moment, and she held back her pleas for sex. He fucked her tits roughly at first, grunting like a gorilla and gyrating his hips in something of a feminine way. "Master," she moaned as his cock grazed the tip of her chin. "Master..."

He tried to cover her mouth, but he stumbled and choked her again. The hand tightly wrapped around her neck set her nipples to tingling. Now she squeaked, "Mas... mas... please..."

He started to squeeze too hard, and even he knew it. Straightening up, he took both hands off her and kept fucking her tits, back straight and hips doing all the work. And best of all he looked into her eyes. "Charlie," Penny said, trying to sound serious and sexy. "Charlie, please."

And then he stopped.

**********

Katie

"Charlie," Penny said. Her voice sounded genuine. Not the desperate fuck toy she learned to be. This was the real Penny talking. "Charlie, please."

And there he was, standing beside Katie in the black of his mind. She gasped, speechless. Overcome with awe. Her Master stood beside her. Katie reached out with both hands...

...and woke up in her room. White sheets, white walls, white clothes. A young nurse was sitting in the room with her, dozing off in a white chair in the far corner. Her arm restraints were on again. She could feel a puddle of her own arousal soaking into her white mattress. Katie let it all come back to her slowly, the weakness of her own body and the hopelessness of her imprisonment. I was gone a long time, she realized. I was finally with Master again.

The nurse woke up. Looking at Katie, her eyes went as big as two white moons. Running out, she began to shout, "She's awake! She's awake!" Not a moment passed before Emily was there beside the bed, looking at her with new eyes.

"Are you all right?" she whispered. "I was so worried!"

Emily's beautiful black hair hung loose as she leaned over the bed. It tickled the side of Katie's face, and she was so close that the smell of her cherry perfume filled her nose. She was back from her visit with Master, and already the difference was obvious. Her eyes looked desperately to Katie, her only link to Charlie this far from home. Because our home is with him, isn't it Erica?

"I felt you," Katie croaked. Her throat was so dry she could barely speak. But she managed, "You were wonderful."

Erica's eyes fluttered, her smile broke. "You were right," she said. "Everything you said was true. He's... he's a miracle." Then she turned back to the open door, hearing the clicking heels of the nurses and doctors coming down the hall. "I'm going to get you out of here. And we're going to be with Master, together. It will take a couple of days, but I will set you free."

Katie smiled, stroked her cheek gently, and said, "Good girl."

**********

Charlie

He was crying. He couldn't stop crying. Charlie tried to remember the last time he had wept like this, truly felt so overwhelmed that his eyes would just not stop. It must have been when his mother passed away, so early in his life that it was almost impossible to conjure up a single memory of her. Nothing seemed quite as bad since that day. Sure, he had his bad days like anyone. But nothing compared.

This was nothing like that. It could not be compared as better or worse. It was just some kind of fact that he was processing. I could have hurt them, could have killed them with neglect and abuse. What the fuck happened to me? Am I really this kind of monster?

Charlie couldn't bear to stay in the master bedroom. He'd escaped to the study, locked the doors, communicated in short bursts via the intercom system. Ashley would buzz in almost every hour to ask if he needed anything, if he wanted to see anyone, if he had any orders. At first she came to him with small issues between the girls, but quickly stopped bothering him with anything less than important.

Only Sammy was allowed into the study. She delivered his meals, brought him fresh clothes, and always offered herself for his pleasure. In truth, it was Penny he wanted. But she would not come to see him, it appeared. Of all the girls who'd asked to come in and see him, she was never on the list. Charlie would not ask for her. If she wanted to come, then she would. But her face brought him more peace than anything else, and Sammy was the next best thing. They shared a face in the literal sense, of course. But her smile was not the same, and she lacked the same witticism and self-awareness. Nothing could replace Penny. Not even an exact copy.

Still, after a few days of wallowing in horror and self pity, Charlie could no longer resist himself. When Sammy entered the study with a tray of desserts, he spent an hour licking dollops of ice cream and chocolate syrup off her breasts, relishing in the beauty of her body. "Thank you Massssster..." she sighed while his tongue licked her nipples clean.

At least once a day he played with her, and her alone. A week and a half passed before he finally emerged from the study, unshaven and unkempt as much as he could be. Even ten days without showering produced no odor on him, and his skin showed no signs of greasiness as it used to when he stayed awake for days. The only indication of his solitude was his unbrushed brown hair, drooping a little past his ears now.

As he showered in the now pristine master bedroom, he breathed deeply and took account of everything he'd thought in private. But only two things really seemed to matter.

He felt Katie again, after all these years. And he could no longer trust himself. That energy, so unique to her, clearly did something to him. Nearly a hundred women at his beck and call had him content. But Katie took the threshold for his desire and destroyed it, leaving him with and endless pool of sexual insatiability.

If only I knew more, he thought. But the endless books he'd scoured for answers showed no clear or concrete evidence for other people with his power. And why would they? The only other person who could understand it is someone who has it.

The warm water trickled down his face like his near unstoppable wash of tears. Charlie tried to picture his mother and found nothing left of her. What would I even ask her if she were here? How could I begin to explain this? Sure Mom, I fuck women so well that they pledge their undying devotion to me, and it's all thanks to my magic cum. You and Dad sure did give me a good batch of genes!

The shower turned off. The lightbulb flickered on.

Dad.

**********

Penny

"I'm not going to make it to the festival," Charlie said.

They were alone in the dining room, sitting at the corner of the table in full dress. Penny once remembered an arts course she took where the professor showed a montage of old films with married couples sitting at opposite ends of a long dining table, signifying their growing romantic distance. She did not want Charlie thinking that he was unforgivable. Heavens knew he'd already beaten himself up enough. But now she wanted nothing more than to storm out of the room.

"It's in two days," Penny said, incredulous.

"I know," he said. "But I have to go talk to a couple of publishers on the east coast, and I'm going to visit my dad in Boston."

"Go after," she said firmly. "You can be there just in time for Christmas, that's a much better time. I'm sure you've got more family out there and you can all get together -"

"Penny, it can't wait. I will not risk another incident until I get some answers."

There was no food to throw at him. No one around to back her up. He'd explicitly ordered everyone to stay upstairs when she asked to speak with him. All that time he was sulking in the study, Penny had been running the argument over and over. Looking into Charlie's head would have made it much easier to anticipate him, but she had a feeling that entering would only make things worse. He could feel her in there.

"Do you remember how this all started?" Penny asked him. "I wanted to make you happy. That's what makes me happy. But here you are fucking your whore half to death and you're miserable. What have we done wrong, Charlie?"

"Nothing," he said. "You've done everything I asked. Penny, I agreed to this because it clearly made you happy. I was terrified of this precise thing happening. I used to take advantage of Lauren and Alex and Lanie in completely unjustifiable ways without their knowledge. There is just that part of me that can't resist the opportunity to... I don't want to be that person. And it was working for a while but now I know that I haven't improved, I haven't moved past it. I won't continue until I can fix this or... or at least control it. Don't you understand?"

Penny unbuttoned the front of her dress, drew her breasts out. She sat on the table and spread her legs. As usual, even in the heat of her frustration, she wore no panties. "Fuck me," she demanded. "Right now."

Charlie closed his eyes and shook his head, turning away from her. "You asked me not to," he said.

"Now I'm telling you I want it."

Charlie stood and walked to the window.

"See?" Penny hopped down. "You are in control. Look... what happened was scary. I'm not going to pretend I was happy about it. But it was a mistake. You lost track. No one was here to help. I know you don't need sleep anymore, babe. Time doesn't really mean much to you anymore, and... I can't pretend to know how it feels to be you but I would bet my life you're just not like normal people. You don't need to go soul searching, everything you need is right here."

Pitying him felt like defeat. Somehow this all felt like a routine Charlie was pulling for pity points. But the fact was that he couldn't see a scenario in which he was the good guy. That was how Charlie always reacted to his mistakes, long before she'd ever heard him say, "I love you."