Friends father

Story Info
Emily has a crush on her friends father.
2k words
4.38
32.2k
50
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first time Emily met Sarah's father her only thought was how bad she wanted to get on her knees and worship him as a man should be worshiped. Emily had always had a thing for older men and until she turned 21 the only thing she had were fantasies of some silver fox that she would let use and ruin her. That was until she met Mr. Davis. Tall, handsome and the perfect amount of gray in his beard to make her knees weak thinking about how it would feel to scratch against her thighs as her legs wrapped around his head.

Sarah had kindly invited Emily over to swim in the pool at her fathers house. Thinking it would be just the two girls she thought nothing of wearing her tiniest bikini to get the best tan. So when she knocked on the door and was met with Mr.Davis' stare Emily could barely restrain herself from fidgeting in her see through cover up while she asked about Sarah.

"You must be Emily. Sarah called and said she's stuck at work for a while. Why don't you come on inside and you can wait for her by the pool if you like?" He opened the door just enough to let her slide past him, still looking up at him as she thanked him for allowing her to come in.

It felt weird sitting there on the lounger with barely anything to cover her body as her position was so that she faced the house to get the most sun. Her skin felt hot and her breasts felt heavy as she stripped the little cover off, wondering if Mr.Davis was watching her. If he looked out the window as she adjusted the straps of her bathing suit as an excuse to skim her hands along her body. What she really wanted was to spread her legs, pull her bottoms to the side and finger her wet pussy, moaning and look into the window to see Mr. Davis staring down at her as she begged him to fuck her tight young pussy.

Instead she kept the fantasy to just that, but let her thoughts wander, going to the school girl uniform she had deep in her closet and the metal ruler she would use on herself while wearing it. So deep in thought was she that Emily failed to hear the object of her desires walk outside and right to her chair where she was pressing her thighs together to feel some pleasure for her needy little pussy.

"I saw you didn't have any sunscreen, you might want to put some on." His deep voice startled her out of her daydreaming. Looking up and seeing him without a shirt, towering over her in his swim trunks, it was a struggle to maintain eye contact when all she wanted to do was let her eyes roam over his body and settle at his waist which was level with her eyes. It would be so easy to reach out and feel the muscles on his stomach and let her fingers glide down until touching the fabric that she desperately wanted to grip and pull down revealing what she ached for.

Emily hastily accepted the bottle, her cheeks reddening in desire and shame for her dirty mind. Quickly rubbing some on her hands, she started working the lotion into her skin, trying to calm her thoughts and distract herself. Mr. Davis sat down in the chair next to her after she assured him he could join her. Even if he was just taking advantage of the nice weather it made Emily strive not to think about climbing into his lap, straddling him and seeing just how hard she could make his cock by grinding her pussy on him.

Her legs and arms now coated completely she turned to her stomach, going so far as to slip slightly under her top and graze the bottom of her breasts. Telling herself it was to prevent sunburns, she lathered her shoulders,neck, and most importantly her chest. What Emily would admit was the act of having her hands stroke her breasts around the two tiny pieces of fabric covering her nipples while Mr. Davis was barely a foot away, turned her on even more than her fantasies. She hadn't looked at him since applying the lotion and was longing to know if he was watching as she rubbed her body.

"Turn over" Her hands stopped completely when she heard the command. Emily looked up and saw his dark eyes and hard face, the intensity of his stare had her in a trance. She couldn't think of a reason to deny him, and so, turned her body over until she was laying face down with her head on her arms and her breasts squished against the chair. Her breath hitched as she felt him pull both bikini straps slowly, untying them. Teasing her until she felt nothing holding her top to her body.

Emily waited as she heard Mr. Davis set himself over her, his legs on either side of the chair and then felt as he settled himself between her legs tight against her ass. She whimpered as she felt his hard cock dig into her and if it weren't for his thighs holding her down she would have been digging her ass into that dick and making her eyes roll. Instead what she got was Mr. Davis' hand grip her hair tight as he whispered for her to be still. Only after she nodded did he brush her long hair over her shoulder, reach over and grab the forgotten bottle of sunscreen. Emily felt him drip the cold lotion up the curve of her back surprising her with the chill splashing her skin. Mr. Davis started rubbing it in, working his thumbs into her body, from the crest of her ass and up her back. It felt delicious to have his hands on her, feel his weight pressing her down and when he worked his way to the middle of her back he started thrusting his hips into her.

Emily cried out as the higher his hands moved up, the harder he would dig himself against her crotch. Her pussy was being teased as he dry humped her, moving in a way that was imitating how he might fuck her. Hard and deep.

Mr. Davis once more gripped her hair, tugging it to make her back arch as she was lifted slightly. "You fucking slut. Don't think I can't see what you've been doing this entire time. Showing off those tits and ass, grinding that pussy into this chair. You're just a bitch in heat aren't you?" His voice deep and low as he continued to shove his cock against her pussy and ass. To hear him degrade her had Emily moaning out loud confirming his question by eagerly shouting yes to him.

His hand stayed pulling on her hair as the other pulled his cock out of his pants and untied one side of her bikini bottoms. Emily felt the cool air on her ass as he exposed her and quickly the touch of his cock against her made her pussy beg to be taken. Mr. Davis dragged his hard dick against her ass, dipping it between her legs and running it along her soaked pussy. He groaned feeling how wet she was, letting his cock get coated in her juices and finally let her feel the tip nudging into her pussy.

When Emily let out the most cockteasing moan Mr.Davis didn't hesitate to finally shove as much of his cock inside her as he could. He was done with the teasing little whore and wanted to teach her a lesson, and by the sounds she let out as he forced his dick in her cunt, she got off on it.

"Fuck you're wet! I knew this pussy was gonna be tight but I didn't know this slutty cunt would make my cock so fucking soaked." He groaned in between thrusts as he fucked her, made her take every inch of his dick while he had her by her hair screaming as her pussy gripped him tight wanting him to never leave.

"You want this dick don't you Emily? Want me to stretch your tight young pussy and fuck you good don't you? You need a real man to make you feel this good, make you cum so hard you touch yourself thinking about it later" All Emily could do was keep moaning as he tore into her, pounding her into the lounge chair, making her helpless to the pleasure he was forcing on her while she gripped the top bar of the chair so tight, trying to hold onto something as she was fucked into oblivion.

Mr. Davis spread her legs wider making her take more of his big dick in her pussy. He reached around, grabbing her throat from behind, pulling her slightly more up. Her tits bounced with every hard thrust he gave to her. It was then he started to squeeze, limiting her breathing and making her drunk on pleasure. Emily's mouth was wide open but no sound was escaping as it was all too much. His cock stretching her, his hand around her throat and finally when he ordered her to cum on his cock she let go.

He never stopped moving inside her. Even as his grip on her throat lessened and his thrusts grew softer, he still kept as much of his dick in her as she milked him. He felt her young pussy grip him and knew he wasn't gonna leave it.

Her little whimpers and moans coming down from her orgasm started to grow in intensity as he ground his dick deep in her, barely letting an inch of his length out of her before grinding back in, stimulating that needy little clit as he did.

Emily's entire body was still tingling, still wired as she felt Mr. Davis' cock practically digging into her womb. Mr. Davis' bare cock, fucking her, right against her cervix. Her cock drunk brain was slow to get the words out but she managed in between his thrusts.

"Mr. Davis, please, you have to-ohhh god- please, you have to pull out. I'm not-mmm I'm not protected" he never stopped, didn't even falter as he kept his slow steady pace.

His hands grabbed her arms, pulling them behind her, he forced her up higher using them as leverage. Her tits now on full display as he fucked her mercilessly.

"You think that's gonna stop me little girl? Sluts like you deserve to have cum deep in their pussies. Mm I'm gonna fill you up so good and you're gonna take it. Every drop." Fuck he was going to cum inside her, breed her little pussy and knock her up. Emily's moans were laced with panic and lust as she thought about him ruining her body, making it his as he shot his warm sticky cum in her womb. Mr. Davis was edging closer and closer to release as he started pounding away at Emily's body again, only this time it was about him. He was using her, getting off to the risk of shooting his cum all over her cervix. It was too much. Emily thought about Sarah waking through the house, hearing the sounds of raw fucking and see her best friend being fucked by her own father. Her mind was breaking, Emily didn't care. All she wanted at this moment was to feel Mr. Davis shoot his cum deep in her unprotected pussy. She begged for it, begged him to seed her, breed her young cunt and force his cum deep inside her womb. Just as he heard the little slut beg for his cum, he shoved his cock hard in her pussy. Mr. Davis let her feel every inch as he held her wrists behind her back with one hand and rubbed her clit with the other, setting her off, making her pussy milk his dick just as he needed. Feeling that tight cunt cum all over his cock had him releasing every drop of cum inside her.