All Comments on 'Friend's Father Ch. 02'

by EroticJoeRotica

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
bluboynbamabluboynbamaover 7 years ago
Danger!!!

That was hot. I loved the danger and the recklessness of dear old dad....

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Really hot!

This was really hot. Seems like Jack's been gagging for gay sex for awhile.

Would love to see Jack saying sex with Greg is so much better than with his wife and he could not resist him anymore now he is of age. Making Greg feel really good about himself.

Looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great!

Let's not stop there. More, please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Don't Stop

Damn. That made me so hot and ready to fuck I really wanted to have someone right next to me and just fuck me so hard I couldn't walk. Please make more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Brilliant!

Brilliant, brilliant, brilliant! First part was great, this was even better. Two mild complaints though a) don't take so long to write next part (I've been waiting forever for this) b) make the next part longer, multiple pages!

buckobalinskibuckobalinskiover 7 years ago
more

that's all more please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Loved Chps 1 & 2, can't wait for more!

This is a seriously hot story, I'm loving it: can't wait to read more. Like the other commenter I hope Jack tells Greg how sex is so much better with him than his wife. I know some readers will probably want Jeffrey to find out (and join in the action) but that's too much of a cliche. Maybe Allison accidentally catches them at it? And she promises not to tell if her dad lets her go to parties (and fuck around with guys). Or maybe one time Greg goes around when neither Allison or Jeffrey are at home, but Valerie comes home unexpectedly and catches her husband fucking Greg: that would be hot.

sassysasha89sassysasha89about 7 years ago
Can't wait for more!

Chapter 1 & 2 were so hot. Chapter 3 should be blazing since they'll have the whole house to themselves. Hope you write it soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
love your story

Man I read both segments and this was a hot story, wished that you had written more, like meeting him at a cheap motel and really going at it without worries.

keep up the great writing

RF

woodbehrwoodbehrabout 7 years ago
Great begining of a series

Together the stories blended well and were great. Hope you'll have chapter 3 written & posted soon. Some of the best written stories I've seen on the site.

Patiently waiting for Chapter 3 and more .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Lucky you

Lucky you having your friends dads to guide you you and you and pleasure you .

I had much the same thing happen when I was 16 staying down on a farm . Older Man who was well hung and very horny .

Best fuck I've ever had and loved sucking his huge Cock

vinewoodvinewoodalmost 7 years ago
more

On yah - such a HOT story .........can't wait to read how the kid gets to fuck Jacks hot manpussy !!!!!!!!! It's got to happen ! Maybe the other boy will get some action too!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I'm weak

Just read both stories before bedtime... Guess what I'll be doing just before I doze off. My fantasies have become mundane. You just gave me the hardest dick I've had in months. And I'm going to enjoy it. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Please

Cumin ass and throat yes please

Mira0107Mira0107about 6 years ago
Crazy inlove with BxB

I totally love this story! I wish I am a man (I hate it! Being a girl).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

I wish I had had an experience like this when I was 18. I sucked my first cock when I was 43. I was pissed because I felt like I had missed out on so much pleasure . M2 m sex is so much better than sex with a woman. I a period of about6 hours, I sucked 6 cocks and ended the night getting fucked.

will281will281about 6 years ago
"Remembrance of Things Past"

I couldn't think of an original title for these comments, so I borrowed from a classic work by Marcel Proust. I suppose I could have chosen something like "Lost Opportunities" but I wanted to keep things on the positive side. Although Greg's experience does not precisely parallel my own, both chapters were wonderful reads and I couldn't help but remember two of my first encounters with older men. Both men were educator's and the first was my best friend's dad. While I was younger than Greg (not quite 17), I didn't exhibit his maturity, nor did I ever overtly encourage either man. As a willing and welcoming participant, one could argue that my silent consent was ample encouragement. Though sex with either man did not go to extremes, the only thing I resisted was submitting to the desire for anal sex by a college professor. Ironically, that's the thing i desired most but was apprehensive about it or afraid to try. Additionally, Jack was awfully bold. It was risky to slip into Greg's room after everyone else retired for the night, but it was devastatingly risky to have sex in the kitchen with everyone wide awake. In his situation, I think I would have shriveled to nothingness if my wife (or anyone else) had entered the room. Nevertheless, I found the story very plausible and highly erotic. Thanks for the memories!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Can't wait to find out what happens next this is amazing so far!!!

Bi47Bi47over 5 years ago
WOW!!!!!!!!!

This very very good!!!!!!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜ definitely my kind of story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

My first cock i sucked was my girlfriends fathers at the time, he caught me staring once and just presumed i wanted him. The closet though from being caught was when we were in hes garden shed and hes wife walked in whilst he was standing over a chest whilst i was kneeling behind it gaging on hes man meat. Loved those times.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Fuckin' hot series - but a bit of mixed feelings about Chap 2, preferred Chap # 1 and 3

A superbly conceptualized and written series, hats off to you, EroticJoeRotica. Enjoyed the 1st and last chapters a lot, had a bit of mixed feelings about this Chapter though.

It was lava hot, and the sex was written grippingly, but somehow Jack's behavior came through as being deliberately risky and dangerous. Almost as if he *wanted* to get caught in a compromising position with his son's best friend. If he'd waited a half hour, his family would've been out of the door anyway, so maneuvering Greg to give him a blow job while his family was upstairs getting ready was -- well, really asking for trouble. Would've rather loved to read them going at it like wildcats with each other once they were home alone.

Also, wish Jack had blown Greg too. It was pretty much one way traffic in this chapter, unlike #1 & 3, where yeah, Jack was still the dominant partner taking the lead and guiding the sex between them, but Greg got off with some big O's as well.

Would have made it a bit more special here to have Jack deep throat Greg and chug down his load after he'd come like a firehose down Greg's throat :-) Showing the younger man by example how to give superbly great head, caressing him and holding his quivering, orgasming body would've been in tune with Jack's dominant aura.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hot & Humorous!

The sex scenes were written with erotic detail. And the sly one liners were fun too!

""I think I have some sausage if you'd prefer, Greg," Jack said." - this was hilarious.

And Oh yes, Greg certainly did love that 10 pounder of long, thick, meaty sausage, gulping down that ample load of precum and semen. He seemed to relish it, Jack probably tasted (like my SO does!)- of a mix of brine, tuna and oysters with a subtle dash of mustard!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Can't wait to find out what happens next between Jack and Greg and what happened with Greg and Jeffery

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Loved the story, and could easily see myself in Greg’s place.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Yum! 99.9% of the time (that I know of, lol), one doesn't have dessert after breakfast. But Greg was fed a very nice treat AND, he got a bonus of a lovely warm facial, too!

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 2 years ago

I would love to be sucking a married man's big cock when his wife sees us. That would be so hot.

I'm such a faggot, aren't I ?!?!?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

T (β€πŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ’œ)

Secret: πŸ™ˆ πŸ™‰ πŸ™Š

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜† (5)

liz33ndliz33ndabout 2 years ago

what a great part two, so erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I especially love getting fu*ked by my man face to face. With several pillow behind my back lifting my boi-pussy up so my man can easily find my tight spot. I like to get dressed up with a very frilly high topped garter with a large satin panel. The garter is pulling my nylons tight against my calves and thighs. I love to be topped of with 5 inch heels with a thick ankle straps holding everything in place. My favorite colors are black,, red or purple.. If my man brings to me another color or other lingerie to ware I acquiesce to his desire.. I enjoy my man stroking my thighs and derriere with his hands while French kissing me. I always prepare myself with bejeweled butt blug. When ready, I pull my calves behind my shoulders locking then in place with my arms and just smile. My man removes the butt plug from my boi-pussy, lubed me up again with baby oil and entered my gapped pussy. Pure pleasure. To look my man in his eyes as he fu*ks me and comes deep within me. I replace the plug as not to loose any of his essence.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I loved getting fucked by my brother and sucking his dick.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The conclusion just right.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Wow what great erotica this was would love part 3 I love it

dnsontndnsontn10 months ago

This is wild and wonderful. I’m gonna read it as a true story for the rest of the written story

SissyBiJockSissyBiJock10 months ago

Sooo erotic and kinky sucking him when the wife was close and could hear her talking!!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Friend's Father ch 02 is so good. Ch 01 was very good and 02 is even better. I wish I was Greg. I can't wait to read ch 03.

Thanks for such a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Excellent, 5.0 = 100%!

My best friend's older father came into my room, and fucked me. I had had my first gay sexual experience.

'But I'm not gay!' I thought to myself.

'But I did enjoy it' I responded to myself.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

FRIEND'S FATHER CH. 02 is an excellent gay sex story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEroticJoeRotica@EroticJoeRotica
A true believer in the wide spectrum of sexuality, endorsing the idea that clear cut guidelines of sexual orientation or identity or preference is counter-intuitive to the overall condition of human mental health.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES