Friends for Dinner

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kate and I waited, arms about each other's waists. She wore a simple, silvery silk dress that accentuated her pre-raphaelite charms but was naked beneath. ("I know it's obvious, but it always drives men mad anyway.") She wobbled hypnotically in my grip as she shimmied a nervous little dance, and her intimate jiggle--a nakedness contrived as much for others as for me-- had me repeating my new mantra courtesy of Roz: Sex was sex, and love was love. Tonight was sex, but tomorrow, and for the rest of our lives, it was love all the way.

Alex answered, dressed--you couldn't make this shit up--in a kimono. Think Sean Connery in You Only Live Twice.

"Fuck me, Don Draper!" He spread his arms wide. Did he expect a hug? I put out my hand. He shook it with two of his. His grip was warm and strong.

"He won't fuck you, I'm afraid, babe." Kate's voice had suddenly gone all sing-song. She pressed a palm to his pec, and he stooped to let her kiss his cheek.

He dimpled a smile. "My god, you smell as good as you look." He kissed her neck. She flushed and giggled.

He clapped me on the shoulder. "So, who told you about our Mad Men fetish?"

He put his arms around us and led us in. I didn't like him separating me from Kate, especially as his hand was on her bottom. But then hers was on his too. He must've discovered her lack of underwear because he rumbled in appreciation of something. I let the jealousy come and then go. What was left was pride in my wife's desirability and a vicarious excitement for how happy she seemed.

We removed our shoes and left them on a rack by the door. I swallowed as the first of my clothes was shed. Where would it end?

"You look like you need a drink, fella." Alex rolled his eyes. "I know I fucking do." He patted my bicep like a beef joint. "Hey, you work out. Impressive guns."

"Already?" Jake glowered from the end of the hall, dressed-- undressed?--in just a towel. Dating a personal trainer clearly worked for him. He'd developed a dancer's body: zero fat and sprung like he might leap into the clouds. Pity about his sour fucking face, though. Think Tony Curtis licking a battery. "You're trying to get in his knickers already?"

Alex raised his hands. "Sweetie, I was just--"

"So I get to watch him fuck you too, is that it?"

Alex's voice dropped. "I was trying to relax the poor fucker." He gestured us toward the lounge. "Thanks for the help."

This was a James Bond house, too, sort of sixties minimalism, all cream marble floors, oak bookshelves and floor-to-ceiling glass overlooking a densely landscaped Japanese garden. Alex clocked my wide eyes and shrugged in embarrassment. "Mum was a sixties starchitect in Japan. I inherited this when she died last year. Too good for me, eh?"

"Not at all," Kate said. "It suits you. If anything, you make it sexy."

What? I pinched her bottom.

"You too?" Jake snapped at Kate. "Shall I just lube him up now?"

"Babe." She shoved a finger at him. "Calm the fuck down."

"Bonsoir!"

Oh, thank Christ, we weren't first. Stephanie scampered in carrying a silver tray of champagne flutes filled with something purple and fizzy. Since I last saw her, she'd cut her jet-black hair into a short, shaggy bob. It made her spooky, black-in-black eyes look huge. "I bring champagne and Cassis! Only Kir royale for us tonight, non?" She offered the tray to the sulky Jake, who nodded and took one, and then she sashayed over to me. "Monsieur Kate, you look like you need this."

Why did everyone keep saying that?

I grabbed a glass, and Stephanie tugged me down to whisper into my ear. "You are too sexy in that suit."

Kate winked at me, then Stephanie offered her a drink, and my wife winked at her too.

I'd already finished mine. And so, it seemed, had Jake. He slammed his empty glass down on the coffee table. "And now we fight." He barrelled toward me, fists clenched.

Alex slammed a hand to Jake's chest and stopped him dead. "What the fuck?"

"He fucked my wife!"

"Sweetie, so did I."

"That was allowed."

"I've done her too," Kate added, swirling her finger in the fizz and sucking it off. "Loads."

"You're old friends, bitch." He pushed toward me.

Bitch? Bring it on.

But Stephanie stepped between us, her back to me, her fists up, glaring. "I soixante-neufed your sexy wife until she squirted! And will again tonight, I hope. You will punch me too?"

Jake sneered.

"Darling, do I need to take you home?" Roz, at last, came into the room, wrapped in a bath towel that just covered her bum and her hair piled on top of her head. So she was here already too. And despite what Kate had said, it seemed half the dinner party were "Wash it and slap it on the table" type cooks. I suddenly felt overdressed.

Jake spun on her, his lips pressed to white. She opened her arms. He dropped his head and leaned on her. She hugged him and kissed him all over his face. "You know I've been intimate with all these lovely people and rarely with you, but I still love you more?"

He sighed raggedly.

"And do you know what that means when I say I love you? It means I'm even happy when you sleep with your beautiful man instead of me. Your happiness means that much to me."

He cleared his throat. "Darling, I'm so--"

"Don't apologise. Your overprotectiveness is quite arousing. A girl loves a boy who makes an asshole of himself for her. Listen, you don't have to do this if it's too soon. We can leave them to it, go home, have a cuddle and watch gay porn."

"It really turned you on that I wanted to fight for you?"

She humped his hip. He laughed. "Silly cow." Alex wrapped his big arms around them, trapping Jake in between. Stephanie bounced over to join them, squeezing her body tight to Alex--surprise, surprise--while reaching up Roz's towel to fondle her bottom.

"Group hug!" Roz proclaimed, and Kate and I joined them, me behind Roz and Stephanie, Kate behind Stephanie and Alex. Alex and the girls fussed over the politely chuckling Jake. I was too focused on my front against Roz's barely covered rear and Stephanie's mischievous hand between. I don't know if all orgies start this way, but I'd recommend it. I even shared a brotherly arm squeeze with Alex. And then, finally, with Jake, albeit without making eye contact.

We unravelled, and Roz, Jake, and Alex sat in a line on one of two opposing, sleek leather sofas. Kate and I hovered with Stephanie. She topped up everyone's glasses, and awkwardness settled on us. As it turned out, that's when an excited French girl is at their most valuable.

"Bon!" Stephanie glittered up at me. "Monsieur Kate, take off one piece of my clothes, please! I am pass-the-parcel; you know this game? There is a treat in every layer of my wrapping."

She wore a short-sleeved white cardigan over a little black dress and black over-knee socks. I think she expected me to be anxiously polite and remove her cardigan. I already liked this young woman and wanted to surprise her. So I dropped to one knee, reached up her skirt, and slid her knickers down.

Silence throbbed around us as she stepped out of the (damp!) white cotton, and eyes locked to the hem of the frothy girl's short skirt for a glimpse of naked clefts. When I stood before her again, handing her the panties, Stephanie was scarlet. "Tres bien. So here is your treat."

She twirled her knickers, stood on tip-toes, and kissed me slowly. I hadn't kissed any women other than Kate (and Roz's vagina, but that's not the point), so this lingering meeting of lips, in public, in front of my actual wife, felt brazen and sexy-wrong. My wife's achingly soft kisses usually lifted us into the air to puff around the room like clouds. Stephanie's lips, set in a pouty overbite, plucked at me, padding like a kitten's paw to draw my tongue out to play. And when it was a little hesitant, she gatecrashed my mouth.

My trousers and shorts shrank two sizes. The front of my suit tented ridiculously.

She squeezed my lump, regarding her hand on it while sucking my kiss from her bottom lip. "Tres bien," she whispered.

"So hot," Roz said.

Alex hummed.

Kate slid between me and Stephanie and pulled my arms around her. I sensed a pang of jealousy, but I think she wanted me to sense it. I flexed my erection against her bottom. She gyrated her knickerless hips, and it felt so good I wondered if it'd be wrong to just whap my cock out and fuck her now. Instead, I sat on the sofa facing the others and hauled her onto my lap. "I love you," I said into her ear. She wriggled.

As the musical accompaniment for her game, and with charmingly twisted logic, Stephanie sang a heavily-accented version of "Three Little Birds" and danced around our group, waiting for her (own) music to stop. Her short skirt fluttered flashes of naked skin as she flipped her hips, and my lap became too lumpy for Kate, who had to sit beside me. I made a note to get my wife a pair of those over-knee socks for her birthday. Or mine.

Stephanie stopped singing in front of Jake, who indulged her by removing her cardigan. "Merci, Jake, here is your treat." She took Alex's hand and slid it under Jake's towel. She danced her bedazzling circuit again and stopped for Roz, who slipped Stephanie's strap off her shoulder. The dress dropped to reveal most of one breast.

"You must claim your treat, Madame Roz." She offered her breast, not moving until Roz kissed, then flickered her tongue over the girl's pale pink nipple.

Stephanie sighed, "Oh... Oui..." and I think we all agreed.

Our Parisian temptress chose Kate next--who removed one of Stephanie's socks and kissed the back of her P.A.'s knee-- then chose Alex. He slid off her other sock and kissed her toes but made a swipe at her skirt, causing her to squeak and leap over to me.

"Monsieur Kate!" She clasped her hands behind her back and stood between my knees. "I 'ave just this one shoulder strap keeping me from being naked."

I unlooped it from her shoulder. She pirouetted, and the dress whispered to her ankles. Everyone clapped as her sweet nudity lit up the room. "Claim your treat," she wiggled her bum, tipping it toward me. I kissed and bit it. Kate watched me, chewing her lip.

Stephanie turned to face us, pushing her hips toward me. She had a neat, black tuft over plump, bald lips. A string of arousal looped in her thigh gap. I took Stephanie's bottom cheeks, one in each hand and pulled her to my face, kissing her folds and nipping her clit hood lightly with my lips. When I pulled away, her juices strung off my bottom lip. Kate lunged, kissing me hard.

"Merde merde merde merde." Stephanie flopped across our laps, hooking her arm behind Kate's head to kiss my wife while spreading her knees to me.

I stroked her breasts, spiralling my touch down as she arched up to it like a needy cat. She made creaky sighs into my wife's kiss, and I teased everyone with where my fingers should go next.

Kate and Stephanie cupped each other's cheeks and kissed with a sensual curiosity, as if relishing each other's lips and tongues. It hit me then that this was Kate's girlfriend. My wife was kissing her girlfriend in front of me, and I...

I could watch them kiss all day. Women seemed made for each other. My childish spark of rejection was doused with joy. Kate's happiness-- no, her excitement, was my excitement too. I could almost feel Stephanie's lips on mine.

I ran featherlight fingertips around the impossibly soft outer lips of Stephanie's cunt, slowly building to a rub that slid her open. She sagged her legs crazy wide, as if to the whole room, which took the hint. Alex and Roz knelt beside us and stroked--stoked--the girl's writhing body. Alex licked her breasts. I opened Stephanie's pinkly glossy slot to Roz, who kissed, then licked the girl's clitoris. Stephanie whimpered into my wife's kiss while Kate took my hand, curled my fingers into her P.A.'s slippery deep, and then dragged my juiced digits to their mouths. Stephanie sucked herself from my fingers and eeled on our laps under the many adoring hands and tongues.

Roz was kneeling between my knees, bent over my lap, licking side-to-side along Stephanie's groove while I gently probed inside the girl for what Kate called "the ooftie spot". Stephanie rocked her hips at us, causing her bum to knead my trapped, bucking rod underneath her.

A mirrored drinks cabinet behind Roz showed her kneeling, and the back of her stooped, feeding head. I could even make out a glistening string of juices in the dim, hanging between her thighs, but the woman's bubble butt was still frustratingly concealed by her towel.

As if clocking my frustration, Jake whipped the towel off with a matador's flourish. He watched as I traced Stephanie's juices around Roz's exposed nipples. His conflicted gaze reminded me of how I felt when Kate and Alex drooled over each other. I nodded at him. He nodded at me.

The mirrored cabinet showed Roz's lithe back, beautiful rear and petalled lips, and it was Alex's big, lucky hand that got to slide down her spine to cup underneath her. Her hips seemed to devour his fingers. She made a noise, half laughter and half moan, and licked Stephanie with renewed vigour.

Jake stood over us, stroking Alex's chest through his Kimono while he watched the big guy finger his wife. His eyes slit, clearly enjoying his boyfriend pleasing his wife in a way he wouldn't. Alex leant back against him, like a faithful hound nuzzling his master. Jake pulled his own towel away, and his rigid manhood bounced by his boyfriend's cheek. Even his cock was neatly proportioned. Alex growled and kissed it.

Jake glimmered as Alex licked his cock, as if he had a plan that would change everything. And he did. He unfastened and swept the kimono off his boyfriend's impressive, now bollock-naked physique.

Alex rose over us like a buff god, smiling apologetically for his superhero body and his veiny great club. This only seemed to double the girl's appreciation. Jake clasped his lover's erection, pulling it in long strokes under the women's hooded gazes, showing off his prize possession.

Stephanie was the first to kiss Alex's cock, followed by Roz, her lips glossed from Stephanie's cunt. Then, last of all, my wife. This would have broken my heart a week ago. But today, I felt Kate's arousal like my own. Alex's cock was fat and powerfully hard; of course she desired it. Wanting this man wasn't a judgment on me. I knew for an absolute fact that she loved my dick. She'd proved it. Sure, it stung when she slid her tongue around his head and chuckled, "Fuck yes," but I only had to recall her in the middle of the night: "Go back to sleep. I won't be long." Or sucking me clean over Roz's cum-glazed mound. So when she delightedly sank her mouth over this monster phallus, I didn't ball my fists, and tears didn't spring to my eyes. It got me trouser-bursting hard.

She sucked him and snuck a glance at me, to find me smiling, then reached out to my lap like she couldn't believe it. When she found my pent-up erection, her eyes fluttered shut in exactly the way they did when I licked her or when she sucked my orgasm. Not only was she enjoying his cock, she loved that I enjoyed her enjoying it. The feedback crackled between us, and my balls pulsed so urgently I had to clench hard for a few moments for fear of cumming.

It was even tougher for Alex.

"H-holy shit." He wobbled under the girls' oral onslaught: Kate sucking his end, Roz licking his shaft, and Stephanie below lapping his balls. He grinned at me and raised his palm in my direction. I high-fived him. Jake bathed in our adoration of his man.

I slipped my fingers in and out of Stephanie and tickled her clit, and her shudders seemed to set Alex shuddering too. She pulled her feet apart and back, curling and splaying her toes just like Kate does before she cums, grinding at my finger-fucking and the lick of my thumb pad. I wished I could reach her with my mouth.

Jake kissed down Alex's body and knelt behind his lover's enviable arse. He nipped at it, then tucked his tongue between the bloke's bum cheeks. The effect on his boyfriend was... explosive.

"Woah FUCK!" Alex arched up onto his toes. Every muscle on his body popped. The girls hummed cheers and snogged a three-way kiss with his cock trapped between them. He roared and erupted.

Mid-suck, Kate's mouth should've borne the full brunt of his explosion, and I braced for the bittersweet horn of watching her glug him. But she tipped back and opened her mouth so he jetted over her tongue and lips, then let it drip for her succubus sisters, who clamoured at his frantic pumps. She caught my eye and smirked as she explored the hard, slippery flesh with her friends, letting them kiss the cum from her while drawing out his orgasm as long as he could bear with white-slicked tonguey kisses. She winked, and that's when I knew--with a bursting heart--she'd decided she'd only ever swallow me. And that I was the luckiest fucker in the room.

Stephanie spasmed in my lap. With an instinct all of their own, my fingers had doubled up inside her, my thumb wriggling wetly at her clitoris. She cried out, semen all over her lips and still trying to keep licking, giving the girls the giggles.

Jake had to hold Alex up as the girls wouldn't quit, even as Stephanie shook out her own orgasm on my fingers. The muscleman quaked, cursing down at the three bobbing, tittering heads. Then, finally sucked dry and licked clean, he staggered back, guided to the sofa by his boyfriend like a war casualty.

I felt a bit sorry for him cumming so quickly, so publicly. I'm sure he'd hoped to last longer. But, the competitive bloke in me was also pleased that I hadn't cum yet, and had already given one of the girls an orgasm. Jake seemed to read my mind. "He'll be right as rain, you'll see. He's unstoppable." He sat the spent man down and sucked on him, claiming the last drops of his lover's orgasm.

Kate, Roz and Stephanie shared a glass of champagne, swilling with the tart fizz, watching Jake giving his man the kiss of life. They were very pleased with themselves. "One down," Roz said and turned to me. As did Kate, and finally, the purple-cheeked, breathless Stephanie.

Every man, once in their life, needs to have three women suck cum from their lips and descend on him.

I bet Don Draper had never been stripped like this. They pulled me to my feet. Kate took my jacket, flung it then helped Stephanie unfasten my tie and the top two buttons of my shirt before dragging it off over my head. They headbutted kisses all over my chest and arms. In a blink, Roz had my trousers off, chucked them with my socks, and hugged my hips, pressing her cheek to the erection half stuck out of my shorts.

I wondered how Alex had lasted so long.

The men grinned at me, eyes all over my (comparatively) hairy body, rubbing each other's cocks. This was the opposite of how I imagined the evening going. I thought I'd be the weakest link. Don Draper comment aside, I looked like a caveman next to Jake and nowhere near Alex's league. I mean, I'm built and no troll, but I'm not chiselled and buffed like they are. And Alex is just so fucking charming. He was smiling conspiratorially at me like, "That's my boy." He was still hard. Did I have something to do with that? I hoped so.

Roz pulled down my shorts, and my cock leapt into the room with a bravado its owner can rarely match. "It's me, motherfuckers!" Stephanie grabbed it even before Kate could. The French girl breathed, "Oui..." and rubbed me in front of Roz's face. Her hand was smaller than Kate's and couldn't close around my girth. I don't know why, but I found that exciting. Roz muttered, "I've waited too long for this, " and pressed soft lips to my bulging end. She seemed keener than ever to return the favour of the three orgasms I'd given her over the week.

Kate kissed me again, almost brutally, her tongue charging around my mouth. I slid my hand up her skirt, and this revealed her bare buttocks to our audience. Alex swore. Stephanie's free hand shot out to disappear between Kate's legs. Standing behind us, the P.A. had her boss in one hand and her boss's husband in the other. "Merde," she said, "Kate, you are as wet as Monsieur Kate is hard." A good time to ask for a raise, I reckoned. Kate lolled onto my shoulder, tracing glossy red fingernails along the grooves of my stomach.