Friends for Dinner

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Roz sucked me as Stephanie's quick little hand rubbed me into her mouth--Roz's dollish forehead creased with the intent of getting me off. I focussed on Kate, on stroking the special spot only I know about-- between the small of her back and her bottom. Soon, I had her rutting my thigh, or maybe she was squirming on her assistant's fingers. We kissed deeply again, and I read her clothing like braille, finding her zip and unfastening it.

When her dress slid to her ankles, everyone reacted to my wife's nakedness like I'd lifted a cloche from a plate of gourmet food: A collective, "Ah!"

And Kate was keen to get a particular person salivating. She planted her feet wide and bent over, tipping her bottom toward Alex, then, hanging off my neck, she twerked under his hungry gaze. Lucky fucker! I scrutinised his widened, drilling eyes, trying to catch a reflection of my wife's jiggling bum and her spread, dripping pussy. Once more, I acknowledged my jealousy--the acid trickle in my gut, the tension in my chest--and let it go, this time with a playful vow to deny Kate my cock one day until she twerked naked for me.

Kate might have been working for Alex's attention, but it overexcited Stephanie, who abandoned me to drop between Kate's feet and lick up at her slot. Kate wriggled on her girlfriend's mouth while Stephanie spread her knees to the muscleman, then delicately--indelicately--spread her cunt lips to him too. Even Roz, lost on my cock, seemed to rock her hips to the guy. He surveyed the women opening up for him with a smile that seemed to say, "It's a tough job, but..."

Stephanie moaned into Kate's cunt, and I recognised the girl's excitement at licking my wife. I totally understood the underrated horniness of pleasuring someone, especially someone as beautiful as Kate. Just as this crossed my mind, Roz moaned on my cock, and I sensed she felt the exact same horn for pleasing me, and that almost undid me there and then.

Jake laughed at his boyfriend, straining at the leash. Despite how Roz's husband had behaved initially, he was handling this with fantastic strength, having both his wife and his lover drooling over other people-- other people who weren't salivating over him. I wasn't sure how I'd cope in his position. In another universe, it could be me and Kate in Jake and Alex's place, with Kate wanting sex with me, three other men and a lesbian. I don't think I'd have even turned up. Yet Jake was erect; such was his excitement for his wife and lover's happiness. And as if to prove it, he released Alex's cock. "Go, boy, go!"

Alex lunged at my wife. I couldn't see him enter Kate from behind, but I felt him through the sudden stiffening in her body, followed by a primal sort of giving way. Kate and I had talked a lot about sex since our "reawakening", and she admitted to loving the sensation of her cunt being stretched wide by my cock. Alex's musclecock might've stretched her even more than she was used to, judging by her dropped jaw and saucer eyes. Whatever, all that mattered was she grinned as he filled her, her nails dug into my shoulders, and she murmured, "Fuck yes."

Stephanie lapped at their join, covering clit, slippery piston and balls with her busy tongue. Meanwhile, Roz picked up the pace and rubbed me into her with two hands. Kate, still hanging on to me while Alex fucked her, looked up at me in slack-smiled bliss, then peppered my chest with kisses before leaning into the crook of my neck, wrapping arms tight about me and releasing a hail of happy curses. I stroked her back as she bounced against me, and, fucked up as it sounds, I have never loved my wife so much.

Then Alex stiffened just as Kate had and groaned every bit as deeply. Jake slid his cock into him and, in moments, was fucking Alex's arse in time with his thrusts at Kate.

Stephanie slid under Roz's crouch so the woman was splayed over her face, and Roz's sucking grew spasmodic as the girl ate her. Stephanie was clearly impossible to resist. Judging by my glimpse of the girl's joggling elbow, she was using fingers as well as her tongue. I knew from experience how easily that unlocked Roz, and sure enough, the woman tremored hard and gave a succession of strained, cock-muffled squeals. She released me and wedged her forehead on my hip, letting out a flurry of yesses. Between her feet, big black eyes shone.

Stephanie cheered as Roz came, pulsing juice over the girl's delighted licking, a licking so unstoppable Roz had to cover herself, shuddering and cackling out her rush. Stephanie wasted no time. She wormed out to bounce back to Kate and Alex with renewed vigour. "Today, I will have everybody's cum!"

Roz shakily opened her mouth to take my cock back in, but I unwrapped Kate from my neck, kissed her, and lifted Roz to her feet between us. Roz blinked as if waking from a (particularly dirty) dream to find Kate and I kissing her breasts. She stretched and stroked us. "This is all so fucking hot," she purred, then turned her bottom to me, planting her foot on the coffee table.

Stephanie had left Roz drenched. I rocked my cockhead at her slippery entrance until she took me easily, then slid to the hilt, plunging the air from the woman's lungs. Kate and Roz hugged tight, leant in a flesh-and-bone letter-A as Alex and I rammed behind them. Alex's thrusts were backed up by Jake, but I was supported by Stephenie. Gleefully sandwiched between the fucked vaginas, the girl flickered her tongue over my balls like a liquid flame.

Jake fucked Alex's butt with a stoic expression, and we caught each other's eye. He glinted, and I felt a deep connection with him--albeit separated by three women and a musclehead--like we were the fixed points on either side of the others' fluidity. Our hips synchronised, and we hammered away together for everyone's climax. A smile twitched his cheek. When we pushed, I fancied ripples of pleasure ran back and forth between us.

Thanks to my mirrored cabinet, I could see this was embodied by Stephanie, who slurped between Jake and me, covering all the rutting flesh between. All the while, she clasped mine and Jake's asses as if to hold the whole fuck burger together.

We were in her hands, it seems. Perhaps this is why we let her slide between Kate and Roz, breaking the "A" and prying us apart. She pushed Roz and me onto the sofa and, with a "yippee", jumped across my lap to plomp her cunt on my mouth.

Kate dropped to her hands and knees, limbs fucked wobbly, but still managed to nestle her head between mine and Roz's legs to cat-lap our slippery parts as we fucked. Alex and Jake dropped with her, both men wearing the same frown: lost in the inner battle of trying not to cum.

My world was reduced to wet, warm flesh. It slimed my face and blathered in French. It gloved my cock and suckered to my balls. I did my best to keep calm, to shove the "Oh-oh-oh!" from Roz while licking "Oui-oui-oui!" from my wife's girlfriend.

Roz stopped bouncing and flopped back against my chest, convulsing under my quick shoves and my wife's clit suckling. She hissed, "F-fuck!" and Stephanie squealed with her, juddering on my tongue like it was an electric eel.

I heard laughter and thought it was Alex, but it was me.

Roz's clenching hollow slid off me to be replaced in a blink by the familiar floral surfaces of my wife's astonishing mouth.

Stephanie melted off me,post-orgasmically liquid. She poured off the sofa onto the floor, twisting languidly. Was she finally satisfied? She stretched out on her back, pulled back her knees and spread her labia. "Somebody... fuck me."

"Not you." Kate reached behind, dug her claws into Alex's arse and pushed back at him needily. Her buttocks slapped his front.

Roz patted my belly. "Go, boy, go!"

I knelt between Stephanie's thighs, picked up her hips and impaled her. She whimpered and arched, shoulder-shuffling under my wife's face until they could kiss again, even as they were tossed back and forth on mine and Alex's cocks.

"More, please." Roz stood astride the kissing women, offering her freshly fucked pussy to me and her cute bum to Alex. We closed the gap, Kate and Stephanie sliding over each other until they sixty-nined. I licked Roz's slot, Alex, her anus. Our sandwich filling shivered and patted our heads. "Good dogs."

Meanwhile, all heaven broke loose below. Kate licked her girlfriend's greedy cunt while I fucked it, pulling me out now and then to suck me, then shoving me back inside. I suspected Stephanie was playing the same game on Alex, licking Kate as he fucked my wife but unable to resist sucking him too. Sure enough, he stopped fucking for a moment and let out the long, purry growl that every man makes when a mouth drops on his cock. His eyelids drooped. Then he set his chin and rammed Kate again.

Jake swore. Perhaps Stephanie was licking his balls again, or maybe because Alex pushed back at his lover as hard as he pushed forward at Kate. Perhaps he wanted to get them to cum together. Each time Alex's cock slid entirely out to push back at his man, then ploughed balls-deep into her, Kate cried out. She was sucking me at the time. Her tongue went rigid. "Ngyeshh!" she said..

Jake pulled out to hop over the sixty-nine so Alex could suck him. In this way, husband and wife, Jake and Roz, the couple that never had sex, were back-to-back between us, me licking a dreamy smile onto Roz's face and Alex sucking Jake until his legs shook.

Then I felt Kate's tell-tale triple-puff billow hot over my hips: the deep breaths she always took to hold off her orgasm, which always only inflamed it. My stomach soured again with stale old jealousy. A niggling, whiny whisper pointed out that Kate rarely cums from fucking me, yet this real man was massively doing it for her. I reminded myself that Stephanie was doing Kate too, but what was more important anyway, my wife's delight or the delighter? And look at the poor cuckolded husband getting sucked by his wife in between pounding a Parisian sex kitten until she dripped from his balls.

I rammed Stephanie long and hard, sweeping entirely out and entirely in, taking inspiration from Alex rather than envying him.

It worked for Stephanie, who screeched over Kate's clit, as if the girl's climax was calling my wife's climax out to play. That worked too. Kate pressed her desperate reply to her girlfriend's sex, and the girls twitched on our cocks and each other's mouths. Kate rocked under waves of Alex's tireless fucking and Stephanie's irrepressible licking. Stephanie rolled under the tsunami of Kate's tongue and my thrusts. And all the while, Alex and I struggled not to skip a beat of licking as between us, bottom to bottom, Jake and Roz held hands, laughing.

The girls were still grinding out the last of their orgasms on our cocks, when Roz kissed me, then swapped sides to join Alex on her husband's dick.

Kate seemed to calm herself with popsicle sucks on my Stephanie-wetted cock. Alex's shuddering, and his excellent mirrored cabinet, gave away Stephanie treating one of his testicles like a pacifier. When he (finally!) withdrew from my wife, Stephanie quickly gobbled him, tipping back and pulling his entire length into her throat. Was there no end to her skills? He looked happy as fuck, and seemed prepared to let rip. Stephanie seemed keen to continue her mission to collect everybody's cum, too, rubbing him briskly into her.

But he wasn't getting off that easily.

"You two." Roz slapped her husband and his boyfriend's asses. "Fuck me."

"You." She jabbed a finger at my stomach, then the sofa. "Sit."

"Darling, you sure?" Jake looked like all his Christmases had come at once. He looked like I probably did when Kate offered to swallow me.

Roz said yes by kissing his cock. "Thank your boyfriend's tongue." Then she crawled between my knees and set about, again, trying to keep her promise.

It took some trial and error to find a position that would let Alex fuck her vagina and her husband fuck her arse while also allowing her to suck me. This was to the amusement of the recovering Stephanie and Kate, who lay in a tangle of limbs, petting each other, watching us configure this way and that.

In the end, I lay stretched out on the sofa, with Alex lying on the floor beside me top-to-tail with Roz riding him so she could lean over my lap and suck me. Jake knelt between Alex's legs and, after a discrete dousing in a coconut-smelling lube, gently slid into his wife's anus.

Kate and Stephanie's amusement turned smouldery, watching Roz get filled in every hole. They nudged their hips at each other's cheeky fingers, and their reigniting horn, combined with Roz's moaning sucks on my erection, made me want to explode. I wished I'd cum already, like Alex, so I could last longer. Then Kate caught my eye and must've caught my need because she joined Roz, licking my cock, and swinging her hips over my face. It seemed she wasn't going to watch someone else drain me. This would probably be her last orgasm, too; she rarely came more than twice. I finally understood our agreement to be the first and last for each other this evening. Stephanie, almost idly, stepped astride Alex's head and dropped into an effortless squat on it. Then she leant over my hips to help Roz and my wife murder me by blowjob.

And this is where you find me.

Fuck I really need to cum, but I don't want to be first. I'm blissfully licking my wife to try and stave off the inevitable while Kate mutters, "C-cum. Please cum." in between insistent sucks. Or licks. Or whatever. I can't tell. She wants to orgasm with me. Her thighs are trembling. Stephanie blusters, "Vien! Vien!". Fully-filled Roz can make no sound other than primal grunts and is milking me. Other than that, I can't tell who's who below. There's no rhythm, just a warm, wet, sucking whirlpool at my cock and balls. I don't want to erupt into that indefinable, hungry hollow. I promised Kate, my cum is hers alone.

Alex blurts into Stephanie's cunt, "I'm gonna--" but he's drowned out by Jake, who must've been waiting for that because he growls, then actually barks into orgasm. This sets off Roz's yelping and Stephanie's cat-squeals, then last of all, my wife's simple. "Fuck yes." The love of my life drops her head over me, and it's her mouth, definitely hers, and she hums, and she quivers. I wrap my arms around her hips and clamp her to me. Our bodies flare, and light fills the dark behind our eyes.

All this from letting go. Letting go of jealousy. Letting go of victimhood. Letting go of Kate.

How close it's brought us.

So, one more time, for us.

I let go.