Friend's Granpa

Story Info
Three college girls have a fun day with their friend's grandpa.
13.5k words
4.67
15.4k
26
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Holy shit it's hot out!" Ally commented to her friend Avery as she walked into their house.

Avery and Ally were roommates and friends going to the same college and were in the same program, Business management. Before 2nd year, they along with 2 other girls, Faith and Gabriela, got a house off campus together. They had just finished year 2 and decided to stay in the city for the summer.

Avery was a pretty average-looking white girl, 5 foot 5 with long brown hair and dark brown eyes. She's the type of girl you'd probably not notice walking by. Ally on the other hand is drop-dead gorgeous. She has light brown hair with blond highlights, beautiful hazel eyes, cute pink lips, and an adorable little mole on her right cheek. She has a great body too, she's 5 foot 6 with fair skin. She's slim yet still has a nice hourglass shape, with a solid ass and 34C tits. She's the type of girl you proudly show off to anyone who will listen.

"Ya, this heat wave is insane. 97 already and that's only getting hotter!" Avery replied.

"I wish we had a pool, today would be perfect for that." Ally responded.

"Well... my grandpa has a pool in his backyard." Avery told her.

"Why didn't you say anything before?" Ally commented.

"I don't know. Didn't think you'd want to hang out with my old grandpa."

"If he's got a pool I can cool off in, then I'm down to chill with your grandpa."

"Alright, I'll give him a call."

The girls are soon driving over to Avery's grandpa's house. They had changed into some swimwear, Avery was wearing a yellow one-piece and Ally was wearing a pink bikini.

"I texted Gabby and Faith and they said they're going to meet us over there." Ally said as Avery drove.

Avery's grandpa Joe was a 76-year-old man. He and his wife had divorced some 25 years ago, so he currently lives alone in a small single-story house with a basement. He got the pool to be able to workout in as he has the aches and pains of being elderly.

The pool has done its job for that matter, he weighs just over 200 pounds, and at 6 foot 3, that's a pretty healthy weight. His bald head has become withered with age, his brow wrinkly and he has crow feet beside his brown eyes.

Joe built a small bar next to the pool for when he's entertaining guests. The thatched roof overtop of the bar gives the backyard a more tropical feel. He has set up tiki torches and a hand-carved tiki statue to really emphasize the theme.

He's making himself a drink when he hears the girls' car pull into his driveway. As they walk through the fence to his backyard, he walks over to greet them.

"Avery, how's my favorite granddaughter doing?" He asked hugging her.

"I'm doing well Grandpa Joe." Avery replied. "This is my friend Ally." She said introducing her friend.

"It's nice to meet you." He said, holding his hand out to shake.

"It's nice to meet you too." Ally responded, giving Joe a 'come fuck me' look.

You see because Ally is so gorgeous, many men have wanted her. Ally doesn't like to think of herself as a slut but she has gotten around a lot. Because of this, she's developed a taste for big dick. And while she had been walking up to him, she had instinctively looked down at his crotch, where she noticed a sizeable bulge, and her curiosity was getting the better of her.

'Good enough.' She thought as she looked at his old face.

"Why don't you girls get comfortable on the loungers while I go change into a bathing suit." Joe said.

"Sounds good, Grandpa." Avery replied.

Avery and Ally set their belongings down by the loungers, placing a towel across the loungers and applying some sunscreen.

"Alright, you ready to get in?" Avery asked.

"You go ahead, I'm gonna wait a minute." Ally said, lying down on one of the loungers.

"Oh, ok." Avery responded, then turned and jumped into the pool.

Ally kept an eye on the door, waiting for Avery's grandpa to come out, hoping in a bathing suit she could really see what he was packing. Joe was looking out the kitchen window at the young woman, a big smile across his face. He had noticed the look Ally gave him, along with her subtle looks at his crotch. No doubt she had seen his bulge and was interested in him.

'Time to get rid of my granddaughter.' He thought as he watched Ally's hot body in the midday sun.

Ally's eyes went wide as Joe came outside in his bathing suit. Even from across the pool, she could see the bulge in his shorts, and it only made her more excited.

"Avery, could you go to the store and get some ice and a few other things I need." Joe asked his granddaughter. "Also, my buddy Frank was borrowing my lawnmower, could you pick that up as well."

"But Grandpa, I just got in the water!" Avery replied.

"I would go, but you parked behind my car and blocked me in." Joe told her. "It's a quick drive, ok."

"Alright, fine." Avery relented. "You coming with me, Ally?"

"Umm... actually, Faith just texted me and said she'll be here in a bit, so I think I'll stay and wait for her." Ally explained.

"Fine, I'll be back soon." Avery told them as she got out of the pool.

"There's a list of stuff I need on the counter with Frank's address." Joe said. "Thank you, Avery."

Avery walked away, putting her t-shirt and shorts back on before heading to her car.

"Can I get you something to drink?" Joe asked Ally.

"Do you have peach schnapps?" Ally responded.

"I believe I do," Joe answered.

"Then can I get a sex on the beach?" Ally replied.

Joe smirked. "Of course, I'll be right back."

As Joe went behind the bar, both were taking glances at each other, knowing what was going to happen soon. Joe had to remain calm as he made the drink and watched the young college girl sunbath, her slim tight body, looking irresistible in the hot summer sun.

Ally meanwhile was getting hot just thinking about her friend's grandpa's big dick. The bulge in his shorts was quite prominent and she was hopeful he'd be able to get it up for her. As he finished her drink and walked towards her, she could just make out the large beast swinging in his shorts.

"Here's your drink." He said, handing her the glass, his bulge at her eye level.

"Thank you." She said, taking a sip from the glass her eyes transfixed on Joe's crotch.

"You know if you're going to sunbathe, we better put some suntan oil on you." Joe told her.

"Yes, definitely!" Ally responded as Joe grabbed the oil from the table next to them.

Joe grabbed the bottle and squirted some on his hands, then began to rub it on Ally. He started at her lower legs, rubbing the oil in and slowly moving upwards. Ally had softly tanned skin which seemed to glow as Joe rubbed oil on it. He made sure to cover every inch of her, taking his time to really massage it in. He made it up past her knees to her shapely thighs.

Ally bit her lower lip as Joe massaged oil on her legs. She was already horny as his hands roamed up her thighs. She could feel his hands get close to her crotch, then pull away as if he were teasing her. She looked down at him, a large horny grin on his face as it became clear they were both thinking the same thing.

"Let's get that stomach of yours oiled up!" Joe exclaimed, picking the bottle back up and squirting a bunch on her flat stomach.

Joe began to rub the oil in, once again massaging Ally's toned body. His rough hands felt so good on her and she felt her pussy starting to get wet. Joe rubbed an extra lot of oil on Ally right below her tits, his hands "accidentally" bumping her chest.

He then oiled up Ally's shoulders and cleavage, staring into Ally's eyes as his hands moved along her chest. Ally was biting down on her upper lip, her horniness reaching an all-time high. She could see his large bulge, semi-hard and swinging in his shorts. She kept taking peeks at it, wondering just how big it was.

"Flip over and let me do your back." Joe told her, Ally quickly flipping. "You know, you probably don't want any tan lines, right?" He said, undoing her bikini and moving the strings out of the way.

"Hehe... ya tan lines are the worst!" Ally replied, pulling her bikini out from underneath her and throwing it aside.

Joe began to rub oil on her back, Ally began to moan as he did. Joe no longer had a semi, his cock now fully hard, creating a large tent in his shorts. Ally turned her head so she could watch the tent in his pants, her eyes bulging at the large appendage.

"Huh!" Ally gasped as Joe tugged at her bikini bottoms.

"You said you didn't want any tan lines, correct?" Joe said as he pulled the bottoms off her, leaving Ally completely naked.

Joe squirted oil onto Ally's ass and then began to massage it in. He felt her soft skin and strong glutes, he could tell she workout and her ass was incredible because of it. Once the oil had rubbed in, he continued to massage her ass and started to kiss her cheeks.

"Huh... oh fuck yes!" She moaned as Joe stuck 2 boney fingers up inside her pussy.

"Ya, that's some good pussy!" Joe remarked as he began to finger-bang Ally.

His fingers were a blur as he pumped in and out of this college girl. Her pussy was already soaking wet when he started and his expert fingering was only making Ally wetter.

"Why don't you flip over so I can lick that clit of yours." Joe suggested, pulling his fingers out for a second.

Ally quickly flipped over again, Joe taking a second to admire her perky tits before returning to her pussy. He stuck his fingers back in, finger fucking Ally some more. His tongue went down and began to lick her clit, the little red bead already pulsing from Joe's treatment of her pussy.

"Oh shit!" She moaned as Joe brought her to the precipice of an orgasm.

At that moment she didn't care about his age, his looks, or his relation to her friend. All she cared about was getting off. She put her hands on the back of his wrinkled head, holding him down so he couldn't tease her. Her pussy began to spasm as she orgasm on Joe's fingers.

"Oh fuck YES!" She screamed as her pussy squirted out onto Joe.

Joe removed his fingers as Ally squirted, then licked up the remnants of her fountain. He began to kiss up her tender body until he got to her chest, where he kissed and sucked on her precious nipples.

Ally was hot and turned on, the old man licking her nipples making them hard as glass. She reached out and grabbed the tent in his shorts, beginning to feel the massive boner in his pants.

"Mmm... I could suck on your nipples all day." He noted.

"You have something I want to suck on." Ally said in a seductive voice.

Joe flashed that horny grin to Ally before standing up and undoing his swimming shorts. Ally got up and went to her knees in front of Joe, watching as he pulled his shorts down.

"OH MY GOD!" Ally exclaimed with hungry eyes.

Joe had dropped his shorts and his mighty cock swung in Ally's face. She was eye-to-eye with 9 inches of thick, hard, old cock. Her mouth reflexively opened as she got excited just looking at the beast.

Ally spat on her hands and then began to jerk the massive thing off. It wasn't the longest cock she'd ever seen, nor the thickest. But it was thicker than the longest and longer than the thickest. It was surprisingly hard too, Ally was worried he wouldn't be able to get it hard, but for a man his age, he was solidly hard. She was salivating at the thought of this cock in her mouth.

Ally opened her mouth wide and took Joe's cock into her mouth. His flavor quickly overwhelmed her senses, turning her on even more. His musky scent tingled her nose making her understand she was sucking a real man's cock. She had enough practice sucking that as she slowly lowered her lips, she didn't gag. Even when it hit the back of her mouth and began sliding down her throat, she still didn't gag.

Ally was a talented cock sucker, it only became a challenge as she slid her lips down the last inch. She held herself down on his cock, her throat filled with his wonderful taste. She held there for as long as she could, her tongue petting his undercarriage as she salivated all over his cock. She finally pulled away but only once she needed to take a breath.

"Damn!" Joe exclaimed, gently putting a hand on her head. "That's one talented mouth!"

Ally kept Joe's head in her mouth as she breathed in through her nose. Joe tipped her head back so she looked up at him in his eyes. She began to tease his sensitive head, her tongue doing laps around the bright red cone. Her right hand grabbed his dick and began to jerk him off. Joe just grinned at this hot college girl sucking him off.

They held eye contact until Joe got impatient and began pushing her head back down. Ally didn't fight and began to bob her head up and down going a little further each time.

Unfortunately, both were too engulfed in the blowjob that they didn't hear Faith walking up the driveway to the back gate.

If Ally is the slut of their friend group, then Faith is quite literally the exact opposite. Faith grew up in rural Vermont on a farm, raised by her devout Christian parents along with her 3 older brothers. Faith was homeschooled up until college, and her interaction with boys was minimized to her brothers, boys at church, and a couple of boys who live nearby. This meant Faith was still a virgin heading to college.

Faith was the brains of the family and everyone knew she'd head off to college eventually. Her parents were uneasy about it but relented and let her go. Faith wasn't really Christian anymore and was looking to lose her virginity but was waiting for someone special. Through 2 years in college, she hadn't found any guy special enough yet.

Not that guys hadn't been trying to get in her pants. Faith had a muscular frame from working on her family farm and playing sports with her brothers. Her tits never really came in, she just a 32B, but her ass was perfect. She also had a very pretty face with long blonde hair, cute brown eyes, and precious pink lips.

She got off work early today, stopping at their house to change into a peach-colored bikini and grabbing a bikini for Gabriela. She was looking forward to cooling off in the pool from the hot summer sun.

"ALLY! What the fuck!" Faith yelled upon seeing her friend.

"Oh shit!" Joe said looking up and seeing the young blonde.

"What?" Ally calmly asked Faith, then continued to suck Joe's dick.

"What are you doing?!?" Faith replied, shocked at her friend's actions.

"Sucking Avery's grandpa's dick." Ally answered.

"But... why?" Faith asked at a loss for words.

"Just look how big it is." Ally responded, holding the large cock up for Faith to see.

"I'm not looking at Avery's grandpa's dick." Faith said, turning her head away and putting her hand up to block her view.

"Oh come on, don't be such a baby." Ally replied. "Come here and take a look."

"No!" Faith responded.

"Oh my god, stop being such a prude and just look at it." Ally told her. "I'm not gonna stop until you get over here."

"Huh." Faith exhaled, she knew Ally was telling the truth, if nothing else Ally was persistent. "Fine, I'll take a look but that's it."

Ally returned to sucking Joe's cock, bobbing her head up and down as Faith slowly walked over. Joe could tell by the swing of her hips, she had a nice ass. She sat down on the lounger next to them and watched Ally swallow Joe's whole cock.

"See how big it is?" Ally said as she took a breather.

"Ya, sure. It's big." Faith responded, feeling a little awkward.

"Is this the first dick you've seen?" Ally asked.

"No, I've seen 2 before." Faith replied.

"Brothers don't count." Ally noted.

"I know!" Faith responded.

"Why don't you touch it?" Ally suggested.

"Ally!" Faith exclaimed.

"What?" Ally replied.

"I'm not doing that." Faith told her. "Especially to someone I don't even know!"

"Faith this is Avery's grandpa, Joe, Joe this is Faith." Ally said. "See now you know him, so touch it."

"Huh, fine." An exasperated Faith replied. She stuck 1 finger out and tapped his cock with it. "I did it ok."

"Oh come on." Ally responded, grabbing Faith's hand and pulling it against Joe's cock.

"What are you doing?" Faith exclaimed, keeping her hand open against Joe's cock.

"Just grab it and get a good feel." Ally answered.

"You're not going to stop, are you?" Faith replied.

"Just give him a little handjob, I know you gave one to Brandon Craig last Halloween." Ally responded.

"Fine, just don't tell anyone." Faith said, finally wrapping her hand around Joe's shaft.

Faith started to gently jerk her hand up and down Joe's long shaft. His cock looked massive in her small perfectly manicured hand. Ally smiled and went down to suck on Joe's balls. Faith looked up at Joe as he groaned from the handjob and Ally's talented mouth.

Joe was so happy at that moment. When he first saw Faith, he was worried that he had to cut his time with Ally short. But somehow the little minx convinced Faith to give him a handjob. Her small hands were soft and the remnants of Ally's saliva were being used as lube, making the handjob very enjoyable for him. With Ally working his balls like a pro, he hadn't been this hard in years.

Ally looked at Faith and saw her bite her lower lip. "Someone's getting turned on." She said.

"What? No, it's just..." Faith panicked a reply.

"It's ok, it's a really nice cock." Ally responded, Faith blushing like a shy kid next to their crush. "Why don't you suck on it a bit?"

"Ally! I've never done that before!" Faith replied.

"It's easy, watch." Ally told her, moving Faith's hand away and sucking Joe's cock back into her mouth.

Faith gets a close look at Ally as she sucked his whole cock down. Faith was surprised at how easy it was for Ally, who took it like nothing. She bobbed her head up and down, going from tip to base, swallowing the beast like it was nothing.

"Oh ya!" Joe moaned, Faith looked up at the old man enjoying himself.

Ally stopped bobbing and focused on his cock head, sucking and licking that. Joe and Ally started to look into each other's eyes. Faith felt a tinge of jealousy as it was like she wasn't even there now, the 2 of them so focused on each other.

"Well... maybe just a little suck." Faith said.

"Yes girl, give it a taste!" Ally replied, pulling his cock out of her mouth, still holding the base of Joe's cock.

Faith joined her friend on her knees. She stuck her tongue out and tentatively licked his head. She got a small taste of Joe's salty pre-cum on her tongue. It tasted rather nice to her, she pulled her tongue back and let the flavor spread through her mouth.

Wanting more, Faith opened her lips and let Joe's cock in. As she moved down his head, his thick cock forced her mouth to open wider. She stopped just after she passed his head. She looked up at Joe, who had a wicked smile on his face. Faith got a warm feeling inside knowing he was enjoying her mouth.

She pulled out after just a few seconds.

"Pretty tasty right?" Ally asked.

"Ya... it was nice." A blushing Faith replied.

"You should suck him some more." Ally told her.

Faith giggled but didn't need to be told twice. She opened her mouth again and took his cock in. As Faith sucked on Joe's tip, Ally kissed and licked closer to his base. Joe closed his eyes and groaned as he felt the 2 college girls' mouths on his cock. Faith was bobbing her head, trying to go deeper than before. Unfortunately, her inexperience caused her to gag about 1/3 the way down and she had to pull off.

As Faith coughed, Ally took the opportunity to suck on his cock again. Her deepthroating prowess impressed Faith as Ally pressed her nose into Joe's grey pubes.

"How do you do that?" Faith asked as Ally came up for air.

"I've had a lot of practice." Ally answered her.

"Guess I need some more." Faith responded.

Faith returned her lips to the old man's cock, intent on going further this time. She moved quickly down his shaft until she felt herself about to gag again. She tried with all her might to not gag and push further down. To her credit, she got another inch and a half down before his cock hit the back of her throat and she began to gag.