Friend's Granpa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"In time you'll get it." Ally told her. "Now come here."

Ally instructed Faith to put her lips on one side of Joe's cock as she put her lips on the other side. They begin to lick and kiss up and down his cock. Faith got even hotter as she breathed in Joe's musky scent.

'This is a real man's cock!' Faith thought as her tongue teased his head.

Joe just smiled as he looked down at them. He placed a hand gently on their heads, loving that two 21 years olds were sucking his cock.

The girls began taking turns, one of them bobbing their heads up and down his length while the other sucks on his balls. Both girls would look up at the withered face of Joe but neither cared, his big cock and musky sent them into sexual overdrive.

As Faith took Joe's cock back into her mouth, Ally began to touch her friend. She pulled her tits out of her bikini and began to suck on her nipples.

"Mmmm!" Faith squealed although the sound was muffled because of Joe's cock.

Ally slipped a hand down her bikini bottoms and felt a current of juices flowing from her pussy.

Joe cracked a grin, the plump lips of the college-age girls felt incredible on his cock. But as he looked down at their jiggling chests, he knew there was more for them to do.

"It's getting real hot out, how about we take this inside?" Joe suggested.

He helped the 2 young ladies up to their feet, he put his arms around their waists as they walked inside. Ally grabbed his dick and was slowly jerking it off as they walked, her excitement very obvious. Faith on the other hand was getting doubtful, did she really want to lose her virginity to an old man?

As they stepped inside, Joe reached down and grabbed both girls' asses. Ally excitedly giggled, while Faith gulped.

"Come, the bedroom is this way." He said guiding them to the door on their right.

He opened the door to a light blue room, it had a queen-sized bed with matching blue sheets, a dresser on the left, and a chair in the right corner. It was the guest bedroom, Joe brought them here cause it was closer and he was impatient.

"Now one of us still has too many clothes on." Joe said, looking down at Faith's bikini bottoms.

"I'm... I'm not sure I'm ready." Faith nervously replied.

"Ugh, don't be a prude!" Ally responded.

"Now, now. If she isn't ready, then she's not ready." Joe told them, to Faith's relief. "How about you sit and watch Faith, while Ally and I get busy."

"Ok, ya." Faith responded, a little relieved.

Faith went and sat in the chair as Joe and Ally went to the bed. Joe laid down on his back as Ally got over him. She grabbed his cock and rubbed his cock against her pussy for a second before lining his cock up. Ally slowly lowered herself, letting his big old cock split her pussy lips open.

"Oh!" She moaned as the old man's cock began to stretch her out.

Joe watched enthusiastically as Ally took his entire cock, her wet pussy massaging his large appendage. He smiled as she began to glide up and down on his cock, her pussy juices allowing for little to no friction.

Faith sat back and watched her friend go to town on the old man's cock. She began to feel a heat radiating from her pussy as she got turned on watching. She reached down and began to gently stroke her pussy. She does masturbate on occasion but as Ally began to move faster on Joe's dick, Faith knew masturbation wouldn't satisfy her.

Ally was bouncing up and down with all her might on Joe's cock. She could feel his dick hitting her cervix causing goosebumps down her spine. She could feel herself start to sweat as she felt a heat quickly growing in her loins. She looked down at the withered face of Joe's. He was ugly yet his cock was giving her enormous amounts of pleasure, so much so that she didn't care about his looks.

"Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!" She squealed as she felt the old man begin to rock his hips with hers. "Fuck... YES!!!" Ally screamed as she began to cum.

Joe watched as Ally stopped moving, her pussy tightly gripping Joe's cock. He watched as she began to pant and sweat dripped down her beautiful face. Her chest rose and fell as she breathed quickly.

'Holy shit!' Faith thought as she heard her friend cum on the old man's dick. She bit her lower lip as temptation grew to join in on their fun.

As Ally came down from her orgasm, Joe reached up and grabbed Ally's chest. He then pulled her forward, planting his face right between her chest. He began to lick her nipples as he lifted his knees up. Joe started to slowly thrust into Ally, inching in and out of her, letting them both feel every part of each other's sex. She looked down into his dark brown eyes, his lips still sucking on her nipples. He held his full length inside her, his cock head brushing up against her cervix. Then, all of a sudden, Joe began to buck into Ally wildly.

"Mmmm... fffuuucckk!" Ally moaned as Joe began to thrust into her with all his force.

His cock was a blur as he rammed it into Ally. A loud slapping noise reverberated through the room, mixing with Ally's screams of pleasure to make a symphony of sex. Faith watching nearby, continued to masturbate, her fingers knuckle deep inside her, her orgasm incoming. Her mind was now filled with questions of how it felt, curiosity slowly getting the best of her.

'Holy shit... this is the best sex of my life!' Ally thought as she experienced the power and expertise of each of Joe's thrusts.

Her body was on fire, as Joe reached behind her and began to grab her ass. His rough hands felt so good on her as he began to nibble on her nipples. She felt an electric surge through her body as Joe changed his angle of attack, her pussy being stretched in a whole different way.

Joe looked up at the panting whore riding his cock. 'What an amazing slut!' He thought, feeling her pussy squeeze his cock, her second orgasm on its way.

"Oh, sshhhhiiiiiiiiitttt!" Ally screams as Joe doesn't stop banging her pussy forcing her to have another orgasm.

Ally's body is overwhelmed by pleasure, causing her to go numb and fall forward onto Joe's chest. Her pussy tightened up, squeezing Joe's old cock as he finally slows his thrusting down. Ally released the breath she'd been holding, taking deep breaths as Joe slowly slides his cock in and out of her. Her head was fuzzy, overloaded by Joe's amazing cock.

Joe suddenly pulled his cock out, leaving Ally feeling empty, her lust-filled brain begging for more. Joe picked her up and put her on her back, so he was facing Faith now.

Faith had cum shortly after Ally's 2nd orgasm, her own body shuddering as she imagined what it would be like to get fucked. She continued to finger herself as she watched the 2 of them switch positions.

Joe now laid on top of Ally, pressing her young body into the bed. His cock found Ally's warm pussy again as he began to bang the little slut again. He'd pull his cock out slowly, then quickly slam back into her, eliciting squeals of approval from Ally.

Ally could feel Joe touching deep inside her pussy, his big cock touching all the nerves inside. His experience also showed, bringing her to levels of pleasure younger guys just couldn't. As he began to slam into her harder and her brain went numb, Ally thought that a third orgasm might just knock her out.

Faith was intently watching, her fingers deep inside her pussy. She was going to get herself off again from seeing her friend get fucked. Then suddenly, Joe looked up into her eyes, meeting her gaze but continuing to bang Ally. He smirked at her, Faith blushed and stopped masturbating.

Joe stared at Faith, clearly seeing her touch herself. Her chest was rapidly rising and falling, which told him she likely had already cum. He saw her shyly blush and knew she wanted some dick.

He refocused on Ally and hammered into her with all he had. Joe leaned back up, wrapped his hands around Ally's neck, and began to choke her. He knew just how hard to do it, restricting her airflow just enough to make her brain go hazy. He continued to bang, her young body overwhelmed with sensations. Then just as her eyes began to bulge out of her head, he released his grip.

Ally was flooded with a euphoric wave of pleasure from him releasing her neck. That along with his cock hitting her cervix was too much for her and soon Ally was cumming on his cock again. Her eyes rolled back as her body spasmed, her brain shutting down from pleasure. Ally's eyes shut and she lay on the bed, her body needing time to recover from Joe's pounding.

'Damn, fucked her to sleep!' He thought as he looked down at Ally. 'Oh well, I got someone new in mind.' He looked back up, staring at Faith and grinning.

Faith felt flush and nervous as she saw Joe pull his cock out of Ally. She was horny from watching the old man pound her friend. Still, she wondered if she was truly ready to lose her virginity.

Without saying a word, Joe sauntered over and got on his knees in front of Faith. He pushed her back and brought her legs up, then pulled her panties off her. Faith didn't resist, and Joe smiled at her, both knowing what was to come.

Joe went down and gave Faith's pussy a couple of licks, the first man to have ever touched her there. Her sweet taste was infectious but Joe's throbbing cock reminded him of his ultimate goal. He stood up and lined his cock up with her pussy, Faith watching as his cock brushed against her virgin pussy.

"Do you want it?" Joe asked her. "Do you want my cock?"

"Yes..." Faith meekly replied.

"Louder!" He growled back, starting to put pressure on her hole.

"Yes! Yes! I want your..." Faith responded. "Huh!" She gasped as Joe penetrated her pussy.

Faith's pussy was tight, Joe could feel that she wasn't lying about being a virgin. He could feel her pussy stretching out as pushed further and further into her. Faith's tight pussy gripped his cock hard, making it tough for Joe to push in. He had to pull back before pushing further a few times.

Faith looked up at the ceiling as Joe pushed inside her pussy. Part of her wondered why she was losing her virginity to her friend's grandpa, but that was overridden by her lust. Faith began to moan as Joe's cock touched places her fingers never could. He also began to touch her small breasts, rubbing her nipples until they were hard.

"Are you ready to take it all?" Joe said, an inch and a half of his cock still outside of her.

Faith looked at the old man inside her and nodded. Joe immediately slammed the last bit of his cock inside her. His cock hit Faith's cervix and like the pushing of a button, Faith began to cum. She threw her head back, arched her back, and began to scream in pleasure as her whole body seized up. Joe held himself deep inside her as she came, her already tight pussy cumming hard on him. His right hand began to rub her clitoris, only making her orgasm feel even better.

Joe watched Faith cum for several moments, her body spasming uncontrollably as waves of pleasure vibrated through her. Once her orgasm was nearly complete, Joe pulled out of her.

Faith suddenly felt very empty, her brain only thought was about getting more dick. Joe helped her to her feet and brought her over to the bed, where he bent her over. Faith's plump juicy ass was up in the air for Joe's enjoyment. He grabbed a handful of each ass cheek, admiring the soft skin yet strong muscular feel of Faith's perfect ass.

"Eeeee!" She squealed as his hand began to smack her ass hard, leaving a red handprint.

Joe slapped Faith's ass until both cheeks were a bright red, admiring the soft jiggle as he slapped it. Faith's ass was on fire but that only seem to turn her on further, her pussy dripping on the bed below her.

Eventually, Joe got tired of slapping her ass and got in position behind her. He slid his cock back inside her, it went in a lot easier now that faith was stretched out. Faith moaned as Joe's big dick filled her back, giving her butterflies in her stomach. It felt different taking it from behind, the angle was different and gave Faith a new feeling inside her. His cock hit her cervix giving her goosebumps up her spine.

Joe grabbed Faith by the hips and started fiercely ramming his cock in and out of her tight pussy. Faith's pussy hugged his cock tightly, letting him feel every inch of her insides. He was getting close to busting, Faith's pussy making it tempting to bust right inside her. But Joe held off, waiting a little longer for Faith to cum again.

As Joe fucked her like a wild animal, Faith began to scream in pleasure, her whole body in a euphoric state. A loud smacking sound of Joe's thighs smacking into her fat ass mixed with her screams to create a symphony of sex.

"Mmmmmm... oh!" A waking Ally moaned. She was finally waking from sex induced coma and seeing Faith getting fucked.

"Having fun?" Ally coyly asked.

"Ah... not the prude... ah... you thought I was?" Faith replied, through her moans.

"Has he cummed yet?" Ally asked, Faith, shaking her head no. "Well, let's get him there."

As Joe continued to pound into Faith, Ally got off the bed. She crawled behind him where she saw his balls, swinging wildly as he thrusted into Faith.

"Oh damn!" He moaned as Ally wrapped her pretty pink lips around one of his balls, her hand gently squeezing the other.

Joe was getting close to busting, he could feel his cock throbbing. He wanted to get Faith to cum again before he did but Ally's talented tongue was making it even harder on him. He could feel it coming, he had to do something quick to get Faith off.

Joe inserted himself all the way into Faith and reached under her with one hand. He began to frantically rub her clit as he did small thrusts into her, his cock touching her cervix repeatedly. It had the intended effect, with Faith quickly cumming on Joe's big dick. Joe stood back and massaged Faith's ass as she twitched on his cock. Ally was still sucking the life out of his balls. He finally let go and began to feel his cum coming.

"On the ground, both of you!" He exclaimed as he pulled out of Faith.

Faith was in a complete mental fog at this point, the last orgasm taking what little mental clarity she had left. She quickly got on her knees next to Ally, just as Joe began to cum. His first shot hit Ally directly in the face. The second one hit her in the chest. Joe then turned and began shooting at Faith, hitting her squarely in the back and watching it drip down onto her chest. The last few shots hit her in the face. A few drops dripped into her mouth, it tasted salty but amazing to her.

Joe looked down at the 2 college girls covered in a thick layer of his cum. They began to lick and kiss each other, eating up his cum as his cock started to get soft.

------

'1137... 1139. That's the place.' Gabriela thought as she parked her car out front.

Gabriela was the fourth roommate of Avery's. Her family had immigrated from Columbia when she was little, so she had a small but noticeable accent.

Ally might have been the prettiest and Faith has the best ass but Gabriela was the sexiest of them all. She is 5 foot 4 with tanned skin, dark brown hair, and deep brown eyes. She has the best body of her friends, with 34DD tits and an amazing hourglass shape. If Ally was the slut of the group and Faith the prude, Gabriela was somewhere between them.

She had been working that morning at a local diner, doing the lunch shift. Fortunately, it had been a slow lunch and her manager let her go home early. She had texted Faith about grabbing her a bikini so she didn't have to stop off at home. Avery gave Gabriela the address, telling her that she was out doing errands but Ally and Faith were there and to just go right to the backyard. Gabriela had changed after work into a crop top and denim skirt.

'Huh... where is everyone?' Gabriela thought as she opened the back gate and saw nobody.

She looked down at her phone to ensure she had the right address. While looking down she saw Faith's bag which she recognized, inside the bag, was the green bikini she had requested.

'Ok, so I'm in the right place.' She thought picking the bikini out of Faith's bag. 'Maybe they're inside.'

Gabriela walked towards the back door of the house. She was writing a text to Ally as she passed by the guest bedroom window, not initially noticing the scene happening inside.

"Oh damn!" She barely heard someone say that took her eyes off her phone and looked inside.

"Huh!" She gasped as she looked in the window.

It was quite obvious to her what was happening. Avery's grandfather was fucking Faith as Ally sucked on his falls. Gabriela ran back out of the window's view, leaning against the wall next to it.

'What the fuck?!?' She thought having seen his wrinkly back. She couldn't believe what she had seen but it was clearly Ally on the ground and she assumed Faith bent over. 'Faith's a virgin, no way it was her!'

Gabriela took another peek and this time saw Joe pull out of Faith and Faith quickly got on the ground, confirming to her that it was Faith. But what was more shocking was the size of Joe's cock. Her eyes went wide at the sight of the beast.

Ally had always told her how great big dick is but she had never believed her. Most of the guys she had slept with in the past had been pretty average in both length and girth. As she looked at Joe's cock, she began to wonder what it would be like to fuck a cock that big.

Gabriela ran back around the house as the three of them began to make their way outside. She hid behind the gate as Faith and Ally came strolling outside.

"So is that what sex is like?" She heard Faith say.

"No, that's what great sex is like!" Ally responded.

"Do you think he'll want to do it again?" Faith asked.

"Fuck a couple of hot 21-year-olds... ya I think he'll do it with us again!" Ally answered.

Just then Gabriela noticed Avery pulling into the driveway. "Hey Gabby, can you help me with this stuff?" Avery shouted out.

"Ya." Gabriela said, stuffing her bikini into her skirt pocket.

Gabriela helped Avery bring in some bags, her mind still shocked by what she had seen. Joe was in the kitchen cutting up some limes when they walked in.

"Hey grandpa, back with the stuff you needed." Avery said.

"Terrific, why don't you go put the ice at the bar." Joe replied.

"Will do, but first this is my friend Gabriela or Gabby. Gabriela this is my grandpa Joe." Avery said introducing the two of them, then leaving.

"It's nice to meet you." He said looking at the beautiful young woman.

"Ya... umm...ya." Gabriela stuttered, her brain still processing. "Nice to me... meet you, too."

"Did you bring a bathing suit?" Joe asked.

"Yes." Gabriela answered her eyes drawn towards Joe's crotch.

"Bathroom's down the hall to the right." He told her.

Gabriela ran off to the bathroom her mind caught up in a range of thoughts.

Joe watched the young women's ass as she sauntered towards the bathroom, admiring its shapely form. It had been a strange interaction. She looked shocked to see him but noticed her checking out his bulge. He wondered if he could get Avery away again but thought better of it.

Outside, Faith and Ally had put their bikinis back on and washed off the remnants of Joe's cum in the pool. The cool water cooled them off from their fun with Joe. But Faith was still horny, wanting desperately to ride Joe's cock some more.

"Are you always this horny afterwards?" Faith asked Ally quietly so Avery couldn't hear.

"You're just thirsty for more after taking your first big dick." Ally explained. "But we should give Joe time to recover. In the meantime, we should focus on getting Avery hammered, so she passes out."

"Hey, do you girls want a drink?" Avery asked from the bar.

"Absolutely and make it strong." Ally answered then winked at Faith.

Back inside, Gabriela was checking herself out in the mirror. She tries to be humble but in the small green bikini she had on, she had to admit she looked hot.