Friend's Granpa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ally began to pull his shorts down as he kissed Gabriela. Faith grabbed the base of his cock as he sprang out in Ally's face. He then turned and began to kiss Faith as Ally took his head into her mouth and Gabriela wrapped her hand around his cock just above Faith's.

"Ooohhh ya!" Joe moaned closing his eyes and looking upwards.

Faith and Gabriela began jerking him off in unison, while Ally's talented tongue did laps around his sensitive cock head. It was so much stimulation, as the soft hands and even softer lips did an amazing job on his cock.

Gabriela dropped to her knees and began to suck on his balls as Ally pushed her lips further down on Joe's cock. Faith continued to make out with the old man as his right reaching down and grabbing her wonderfully soft ass.

"Mmmm!" She squealed into his mouth as he tightly squeezed her ass.

"Hrrrlllkkk!" Ally's throat sounded as she deepthroated Joe's cock.

Ally slid her lips right to the base, Joe's left hand going to the back of her head. Her warm wet throat completely surrounded his cock. His balls also were being stimulated as Gabriela went to town licking his balls, popping one into her mouth while her hands gently caressed the other.

Joe tugged at Faith's bikini bottoms, pulling them down to her mid-thighs. He then began to work her pussy, starting by teasing her hole, threatening to insert his bony finger but instead doing circles around it. Faith broke the kiss to moan, patiently waiting for the old man to finger fuck her. He began kissing her porcelain neck, her body slightly trembling from his touch.

"My turn!" Gabriela said pulling Joe's cock out of Ally's grasp.

Gabriela quickly began to suck on Joe's cock. Her pretty pink lips sunk deeper down his cock. She wasn't quite as experienced with big dicks as Ally was but she fought through her gag to suck in as much as she could.

Ally watched her friend for a second before hearing a gasp escape from Faith's mouth. She looked over and saw 2 bony fingers pumping furiously in and out of Faith's pussy.

"Oh shit!" Faith yelled as Ally began to lick her clit, doing circles around the little bead.

Her knees started to buckle as a warm heat radiated out from her pussy. Earl pulled his fingers out as he felt Faith's body begin to squirt. Ally suddenly felt the warm liquid hit her neck and run down to her chest.

"Uhh... you just squirted on me!" She exclaimed.

"Oh ya, I did!" A post-bliss Faith replied.

Ally stood up and grabbed her friend's hair. "Well, you're going to have to pay me back." She told her dragging Faith over to the bed.

Ally released Faith, then crawled on the bed. She turned onto her back and faced Faith, took her bikini bottoms off, and spread her legs.

"Come lick me!" She commanded.

Meanwhile, Joe had grabbed the back of Gabriela's head and began to furiously bang her throat. Gabriela just sat back and took it, weirdly enjoying being used by an old man. He thrusted all his cock inside her mouth, holding her face down in his white pubes. Her eyes teared up but Gabriela just sat there and enjoyed her throat being filled by Joe's old cock.

"Mmm... ya like that!" Ally moaned as Faith had joined her on the bed, sticking her tongue in her brunette friend.

Faith wasn't exactly sure what she was doing. She was imitating how she liked to touch herself when she masturbated, just with her tongue instead of her fingers. She also was listening for Ally's moans of approval, then pressing down on those areas. She would a particularly good spot and began swirling her tongue around the area, causing Ally to loudly sing and close her eyes.

"As much as I enjoy the blowjob, there's more fun to be had." Joe said, pulling his cock out of Gabriela's mouth. "Get up on the bed."

Gabriela did as she was told, taking her bottoms off en route. She got on her back, showing off her flexibility by bringing her feet up to her ears.

"Mmm... that's what I like to see!" Joe said as he positioned himself.

He slapped his cock against her pussy a couple of times before lining it up. They grunted in unison as Joe's cock split Gabriela's pussy lips apart. Gabriela's warmth quickly enveloped Joe, the intoxicating feeling of being inside college pussy took Joe over. He didn't take his time sliding in, having no patience this time.

"Ahhh!" She exclaimed as his cock hit her cervix, giving her goosebumps all over.

"Hey!" Faith said, just noticing Gabriela and Joe on the bed. "I wanted to be the first to get fucked this time."

"Oh, will you quit whining and get back to work." Ally told her, pulling her friend's face back onto her pussy. "Focus on the clit this time."

A disgruntled Faith did as she was told, finding Ally clit. She sucked the little bead into her mouth, her tongue doing slow, deliberate strokes up and down her friends's clit. All the while, Faith kept an eye on Joe and Gabriela fucking on the other side of the bed.

"Yes, yes... YES!" Gabriela shouted.

For the second time that day, Gabriela's pussy was being filled by an old man with a big dick. She looked up at him with lust-filled eyes as his massive cock stretched her in ways she hadn't felt before. Joe met her gaze with a lust-filled smile on his face.

"Oh god!" Gabriela moaned as Joe began to rub her clit forcing her to break eye contact.

As Gabriela's eyes rolled back, Joe's eyes went down to her amazing body. He looked down at her thin hips, her taut stomach, and those large breasts. He began banging her with all his might, watching as those large breasts bounced ever so nicely as he thrusted into her.

"Oh ya! Stick another finger in!" Ally instructed as Faith continued to lick her friend.

As Gabriela and Joe fucked, Faith had stuck a finger in Ally's pussy and begun to thrust it in and out of her. She continued to lick her friend's clit, feeling a warm pulse from it, signaling her oncoming orgasm. As she stuck a second finger inside her, Faith felt the pulse grow as Ally got closer.

"Oh god! Here I cum!" Gabriela shouted out as her pussy clenched down around Joe's cock.

Her body shook as a warm wave radiated through her body. Joe stopped fucking for a moment, enjoying the cumming college girl's pussy wrapped around his old cock. He then began to slowly pull out as Gabriela came down from her orgasm.

"Me next! Me next!" Faith said, ceasing Ally's loosening grip to jump up and get beside her on her hands and knees.

"Hey! You didn't finish!" Ally angrily told her as Faith left her with a blue clit.

"I need it! I need it now!" Faith responded, arching her back to stick her ass further into the air.

"Not finishing your partner makes you a bad girl." Joe said, getting up onto the bed. "And bad girls get punished." He told her as he positioned himself behind her.

"Yes, punish me!" Faith replied, feeling Joe's thick cock rub against her pussy. "Mmmm!" Faith moaned as he slid into her.

Her pussy was being stretched out again. The nerves in her pussy fired off giving her a pleasant warm feeling. Joe gave Faith's ass a few spanks as he slide in all the way, Faith groaning as she felt Joe's massive appendage tickling her cervix. He grabbed her hips and started to fuck her, slamming into her with ferocity.

"Hey! What about me?" An unfulfilled Ally asked.

"I'll help you." Gabriela said, getting up and walking around the bed to where her friend lay.

"Ohhh ya!" Ally moaned as Gabriela stuck her tongue inside her pussy.

Like Faith, Gabriela had never licked a pussy in her life. But Gabriela licked Ally how she licked to be licked. And from Ally's moans, she obviously was doing a good job. Ally was so close and she began to rub her own clit as her friend's tongue did circles inside her. It wasn't the greatest cunnilingus she ever had but it was good enough, her pussy seizing up as she orgasm on her friend's face.

"AAAHHHH!!!" Faith screamed as she arched her back upwards. "What... why..." Faith stubbles to find the words.

"I told you, you need to be punished." Joe said as he inserted his right index finger further into her ass.

"Oh god, it hurts!" Faith screamed.

Joe held his finger inside Faith's ass as he thrusted in and out of her pussy. Faith lay there and took it, gritting through the pain. Her eyes started to water as the pain was almost unbearable. But then, suddenly the pain began to ease up and become bearable. Faith could now focus on the pleasure her pussy was feeling as Joe's cock continued to ram her from behind.

"Mmm... you look so beautiful!" Gabriela said as she kissed up Ally's body.

Gabriela had never been with a woman before but her hormones were driving her wild with lust. As she kissed up Ally's taut stomach to her chest, Gabriela was getting a warm glowing feeling. When she reached her chest, she gave them a good licking, paying extra attention to her hard nipples.

"Ah, hehe!" Ally giggled as Gabriela nibbled on her nipples. "Come here." She said, cupping her friend's face and bringing her into a kiss.

It was Gabriela's first kiss with another woman. She felt their soft lips collide, their tongues gently playing with one another, and the sensual touch of their curvaceous bodies together. Ally's right hand was on the back of her head as they made out.

Ally eventually tugged Gabriela's hair, pulling Gabriela away and upwards so Ally could move and play with Gabriela's big tits. Gabriela softly moaned as her friend used her tongue to flick her already hard nipples, Ally's hands gently caressing her large breasts.

"Why am I enjoying this?!?" Faith groaned as Joe stuck a second finger inside her ass.

While it felt painful at first, the pleasure quickly overwhelmed it. She felt her whole body glowing as Joe began to drag his finger in and out of her butt. He timed his fingers up with his thrust so both his fingers and his dick would be in all the way simultaneously. Faith had never felt so full before, her ass and pussy were being stretched to the brink. It felt so good and she wondered why she had been so hesitant to have sex before now.

"You know why you're enjoying yourself?" Joe said as slammed into her. "Because sluts love anal. So what do you think that makes you?" He asked.

"A slut! I'm a fucking slut!" She screamed as she felt herself on the precipice of an orgasm.

"Yes, yes it does." Joe replied. "Now cum for me, my little slut!" He said as he took one last big thrust into Faith.

Faith's whole body seized up as she had the biggest orgasm of her life. Her whole body felt a warm glowing feeling as her mind went blank from lust. Joe pulled out just as Faith's body gave out and she collapsed onto the bed.

"Your big juicy tits are so nice!" Ally said as she stuck her face between them.

Gabriela looked down at her friend as she had her face buried between her chest, her tits covered in Ally's slobber. She could feel her pussy starting to drip again as Ally's talented tongue worked her chest.

"Aahhh! Yes!" Ally groaned as Joe's big cock entered her.

"Eeee!" Gabriela squealed as she felt a boney hand slap her ass.

"Uh! You should sit on my face." Ally told Gabriela as Joe began thrusting into her.

Gabriela bit her lower lip as she crawled up further, planting her pussy on her friend's face. Ally reached around and grabbed her friend's ass as she stuck her tongue up into Gabriela's pussy. Gabriela closed her eyes as her friend's talented tongue did magic inside her. She was quickly dripping down onto her face as Ally moaned into her.

Joe had grabbed Ally's hips for leverage and began destroying her pussy, thrusting into her with all he had. His body was sweaty and tired but he was fueled by pure lust. His dick had taken over, he couldn't stop fucking even if he wanted to.

Ally was enjoying herself the most, her friend's pussy on her lips while her pussy was being stuffed to the brim. She could feel Gabriela squirming as she expertly licked her. She felt Joe's rough hands slide upwards and grope her chest, pinching her nipples and bringing her even closer to orgasm.

It was almost a sensory overload for Joe, Ally's pussy wrapped around his cock, Ally's perky tits in his hands, and Gabriela's round ass in his sight. He wanted to cum so badly at that moment but also have this moment last longer. He got an idea as he saw Ally's hands spread Gabriela's cheeks a bit and began to lean forward.

"Aahhhh!!!" Gabriela screamed as she felt Joe's tongue begin to enter her ass.

It had surprised her but as she felt the 2 tongues working inside her. Ally's tongue was soft and gentle in her pussy which contrasted Joe's rough one in her ass. It was too much and she began cumming her pussy and ass contracting around Ally's and Joe's tongues.

As Ally felt Gabriela cum, she began to cum with her, the eroticism of the moment too much for her. Her pussy tightly hugged Joe's cock, caressing his cock and begging for his seed.

It was just a moment later that Joe felt his cum coming. The nail in the coffin when Faith, having recovered her composure, went behind him and began to suck his balls. He barely had time to pull out from Ally as he began to shoot his cum onto her stomach.

Once he was done coming, Joe watched as Faith and Gabriela got down next to Ally and began licking his cum off her stomach, using their fingers as well to feed Ally.

Joe cracked a big smile, he was tired and achy but he was going to take full advantage of this opportunity tonight.

------

"Oohhhh!" An exhausted Joe bemoaned, looking down and seeing the 3 girls suck his soft dick. "Girls I don't think it's going to get hard again."

Joe wasn't sure what time it was but it was late into the night. The 4 of them had been fucking for hours, Joe had taken the risk of having 3 Viagaras tonight. But even so, his dick had nothing left to give.

"Come on, Daddy, can't you get it up one more time for us?" Ally said in her sexiest voice.

"Gimme an hour or 2 of rest and..." Joe said his head falling back onto the pillow as he slowly drifted asleep.

"Come on, let's clean up and go." Gabriela responded. "We'll be back tomorrow." She said with a grin.