Friends Helping Friends Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh god. Oh yes. Make me come. Make me come around your cock!" she moaned loudly as I stroked in and out, increasing the speed of my thrusts, my body growing closer and closer to climax as I pounded into her. I watched her big tits moving wildly on her chest before she grasped them with her own hands, squeezing her entire areolas between her fingers and her palms. In and out I thrust, the two of us growing closer and closer to the inevitable end. She had her legs stuck high in the air and spread wide as I pounded into her, our bodies slapping together loudly with each stroke. "FUCK YES! OH GOD! I'm COMING!" she screamed as her whole body began to tremble and shake, her pussy clenching around my cock. I drove into her pussy harder, the sound of her climax and the memory of her laying naked in the back yard pushing me over the edge.

"Oh damn!" I grunted as my body jerked and pumped a gush of cum into her. I felt my whole body jerk and spasm as my dick emptied shot after shot into her, filling her hot depths with my cum as her whole body continued to shudder and tremble.

"Ohhhh yes. Yes yes yes." She panted as I lay on top of her, her arms and legs wrapped around me to hold us together. "I was hoping this morning I'd lose to Sam and she'd dare me to come fuck you, but you never gave us the chance to get that close."

"No, I guess I didn't." I panted.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING!?" I heard Mandy shout from upstairs.

I heard a male voice shout "FUCK NO!" and then heard a loud thump of something hitting the floor while I pulled out of Gina unceremoniously, and tried to get off the damn air bed. I got my feet on the ground and ran up the stairs naked. I stopped in the kitchen and stared. Bob was laying on his side on the floor, no shirt, his pants around his ankles and his hard dick sticking out while Mandy knelt on the floor behind him her hand holding his hand and arm uncomfortable behind him. "OKAY! I'M Sorry! I shouldn't have tried that!" He gasped in pain as he tried to look back at my wife. "Please, Let me up. I'm sorry!"

"What the hell's going on?" I demanded as Sam came unning in from the other room, still naked.

"Bob decided to sneak up on me and try and stuff his dick in me!" Mandy said as she held him in the arm lock that I was sure was more than a little uncomfortable.

"I said I was sorry!" He panted. "Just let go my arm, please!"

"I don't know. Think I should? Or should I just break it off?"

"His arm or his dick?" I asked, trying not to laugh. "Fuck, Bob. What did you think would happen?"

"Well, I could hear you down there banging away on someone, I just thought, maybe I'd get a little."

"That what you want Bob? You want my pussy? You wanna fuck a woman that can kick your ass? Is that it?"

"You mean do I wanna fuck you? Fuck yeah I do!"

Mandy looked over at me and I just looked at her and shrugged. She slowly got a nasty little grin. "Alright Bob. You lie right there and I'm going to use your sorry little cock to get myself off. And you'd better hope that I come first because if you come before me, you'll lie right there and lick my pussy until you make me come. Do you get that?"

"Fuck yeah. Go for it, you fucking little slut!"

"You like to talk dirty? Well, we can both to that you no good fucking bastard. That little cock of yours might not even be big enough to get a chihuahua off, but I'll try and find some way to get it done!" She let go of him and then pulled her pants and shirt the rest of the way off. "This what you wanna see? My naked body again? You liked looking at it that night. There something about mine that you like better than your wife's?" she asked as she stepped across him, now that he was lying on his back. She squatted down over him while Sam and I watched in surprise. She settled on his cock and rolled her legs to her knees and began to slide up and down his cock. Her motion wasn't nearly as long as when she rode me, but then I was easily two or three inches longer than he was. She bounced herself on him with a look of determination that didn't say she was having fun, but was trying to get to a predetermined end point.

"Come on, Bob. You like my pussy on your dick? Does it really feel better than your own wife? Feel me sliding up and down your little prick, getting you closer and closer to coming? That's what you really want, isn't it? To come in my pussy? That's why you stuck it in me, didn't you? You wanted to pump it into me until you came? So come on, stud. Show me what your little cock can do. Come for me. Fill my pussy with your cum!"

"OH SHIT!" he gasped as his body jerked and twitched under her. "Oh fuck yes."

"I hope you enjoyed that, you shit, because now you're gonna lick my pussy until I come all over your face!"

"But I just came in you!" He grunted as she lifted off of him and started to walk on her knees up his body, her pussy dripping his come on his chest.

"Yeah, you did. I told you what'd happen if you came before I did. You see, a woman deserves a good orgasm too, not just you. You might want to start thinking things through before you concentrate on your own pleasure."

"If you think I'm going to lick your after I came in you, you're fucking nuts!" he said, trying to roll and get up, but failing to get a good purchase with Mandy kneeling on his arms. She leaned back and found his shrinking cock with her hand and when he tried to roll her off again, she squeezed his dick. "OWWWWW! FUCK, THAT HURT!" he shouted.

"I can hurt it a lot more. Now, you gonna be a good boy and lick my pussy, or am I gonna break your dick off so you can't abuse anyone else with it?"

He tried to roll again and cried out as she squeezed him again.

"SHIT! Jack, you gonna let her do this to me?"

"Actually, so far what you've gotten is a lot less than I'd have done if I caught you trying to fuck me without asking. I think anything she decides to do, you have coming!"

"Shit!"

"Does that mean you give in?" Mandy asked.

"Yes," he groaned.

She let go of his dick and shifted her position so her pussy was right over his mouth. She spread her knees a little more and pressed herself down to his mouth. "Start licking. And you better fucking well make me come!"

I shook my head and watched for a couple minutes, seeing him get more into it and seeing my wife start to enjoy the sensations. I walked out of the room and down the stairs, Gina, who had apparently come up behind me, following me down the stairs again. Sam came down behind her and when Gina pulled me back to the air bed she lay down with us, one of them snuggled against me on either side. We lay there, listening to mom gasping and moaning as her climax slowly approached.

Sam asked, "So, she's doing this because he's kind of a dick, huh?"

"He's been being a dick to his own wife too," I answered.

"Jennifer. But you've been having sex with her too."

"Some."

"Why?"

"Actually, it kind of started as trying to help them with their relationship. Things sort of changed after that. Your mom wanted me to keep having sex with her for some reason. I think just because she felt bad that her best friend wasn't getting any good sex, and also because I think she was hoping that by having me fucking other women, I'd be good with letting her fuck other men."

"But you're not?"

"Not really, but I'm trying to let her explore."

"Even if it's not something you want to do?"

"I won't lie. I like having sex with different women, at least at the time. It's not like I'm cheating. I don't ever do it unless your mom gives me permission, but still, it makes me feel kinda guilty afterwards."

"So, when I came in and you were doing the neighbor, mom was really okay with that?"

"Yeah, she was."

"And you're okay with what she's doing now?" I was quiet. I didn't want to lie to my daughter, but I didn't want to throw her mom under the bus, so to speak. "So you're not okay with it?" she added after a few moments of my silence.

"It's not what I would have expected. When she first brought this idea up, it was helping a friend out. Then it was, maybe we play with a couple together. Then that turned out to be playing with a couple at the same time but apart from each other. Now, well, clearly she's doing this to try and teach him a lesson, but I'd much rather she found a different way."

"So tell her that!"

"I'm going to, I think. But for now..." I paused as I listened to the sound of her cries as she climaxed on his face, and had a passing thought that I hoped she came hard enough to drown him. I didn't really mean it, but at that moment, well, you know what I mean. I didn't have to be there to know what she was doing at that moment. I'd seen her climax that way on my own face more than once, and I'd always enjoyed watching her come. I hoped he didn't enjoy it as much as I did.

"Now, next time you think you can sneak up on a woman and stuff your cock in her without asking, maybe you'll think twice!" she said loud enough for us to hear.

"If you think you sitting on my face is going to make me change, you got another thing coming! That was fucking awesome! Jen never came on my face like that. Shit, Jack's one lucky son of a bitch!"

"Get the fuck out of here!" I heard my wife snap at him.

"You sure you don't wanna fuck one more time?"

"GET OUT!" she shouted at him.

"Somehow I don't think that worked the way she intended," I said quietly.

"Yeah. I think you're right. Men are such fuckheads. I don't know why women even bother with them," Sam whispered.

"Careful there, little one. Without this man you wouldn't be here."

"Not you dad. You're different."

"Oh? How am I different? I'm a guy, right?"

"You're different. Even mom says so. She says that you're the one man she's had sex with that actually cares about how she feels, not just getting his nuts off."

I chuckled. "Is that what you think of guys?"

"Hell yes. They're all selfish bastards, just like he was. I mean, who'd walk into someone's house and think that they have the right to stick their dick in any pussy they want?"

"No-one. Bob I think is a special case because we've already done some sex stuff with them. He doesn't quite understand boundaries yet."

"Because he doesn't want to. He's a selfish bastard that cheats on his wife and thinks he's a great lover because of it. Tell me I'm wrong."

"You figured that out on your own?"

"Actually, that's what mom said."

"I thought as much. Look, honey, not all guys are like that."

"All of them I've fucked."

"You just haven't met the right guy yet. When you find one that cares about you, as a person, he'll care about sex with you too."

"Well, that's not going to happen."

"Why not?"

"Cuz I don't date guys any more."

"I see. You still want to have kids?"

"Well, yeah."

"So how's that going to happen?"

"I'm sure Sally and I can figure something out."

"You mean like artificial insemination?"

"Maybe."

"Or contracting a guy to knock you up?"

"That's another way."

"Why don't you give guys a chance. Stop worrying about having sex with them and try to find someone who cares about you."

"Sally cares about me."

"Sally isn't a guy."

"Guys don't want to just date. They want to go out, and then fuck, and then go home. Guys like mom said you are don't exist anymore."

"I think you're looking in the wrong place," I whispered, hugging her to me. "But you're going to have to work that out on your own."

"Can you believe that son of a bitch?" Mandy said as she walked down the stairs wrapped in a towel.

"Who, Bob?"

"Yeah. He just walked up behind me and tried to stick his dick into me."

"Why would he do that?"

"Well, maybe I was thinking it was you behind me and I was wiggling it a bit."

"So you wigged your butt at him and asked if he was going to stand there all day and look or fuck you? Is that about it?"

She blushed a little. "Maybe," she said in a little squeak. "But he had to know I wasn't talking about him!"

"Oh? How would he know that?"

"Um. If you walked into their house and Jen was wigging her ass and asking you to fuck her, would you? Oh fuck. Never mind. Of course you would."

I almost couldn't stop from laughing. "Sounded like Bob enjoyed his face-sitting lesson."

"He did! The bastard! I wanted to teach him a lesson and he liked it!"

"Why not. I love it when you do it."

"But he wasn't supposed to like it!"

I laughed again, causing her to climb onto the air bed and throw herself down on me, pretending to strangle me. I grabbed at her body to lift her and ended up pulling her towel off of her. We wrestled on the bed, the two girls moving as far to the sides as they could to give us room. It had been a long time since the two of us play wrestled, and it wasn't long before I had a hard-on poking between her legs. She paused when she felt my head press against her pussy lips and then grinned. She lay on me and wiggled herself around until she felt my fat head, press between her lips. "I'll teach you to laugh at me," she whispered huskily as she pushed herself down my body, forcing me into her pussy. She wiggled and rocked her hips, working my dick in and out of her only a fraction of an inch at a time until she had pushed herself fully onto my dick. "Now I have you where I want you," she whispered as she lay on me, pressing her tits to my chest and her lips to mine. We kissed softly while she rocked her hips, teasingly sliding me in and out of her hot wet depths.

She knew all too well that she was moving herself just enough to tease me, but not get me off, which would become frustrating after a while, but now, this early, was extremely enjoyable. I helped by rocking my own hips in time with hers. We worked my shaft in and out of her as she ground her clit into the base of my cock, helping to drive herself toward climax while she teased mine to grow ever so slowly. She pulled her face away and then pushed herself up, carefully moving her legs so she was resting on her knees, careful to not pull herself off of me. She grinned a naughty little grin at me as she began to slowly, tantalizingly, lift and lower herself on my dick. I watched her face and that naughty little grin as she let me know she knew exactly how teasing, and frustrating this was for me.

I was a little surprised when Gina leaned over me, aiming one of her big, soft tits at my face. Mandy didn't say a word as Gina squeezed her breast to make her nipple stick out more, rubbed it across my lips until I opened my mouth. I sucked her big hard nipple into my mouth and sucked it as I moved my hand from my wife's thigh. I slipped it between Gina's thighs and started to tease her pussy with my fingers. I stroked her soft, full lips for a couple minutes before working my fingers deeper into her, stroking the length of her slit and across her hard little clit.

"Oh fuck yes. Getting me so damn turned on," Gina moaned softly.

"Since he loves face-sitting so much, why don't you give him a taste?" Mandy coaxed in a soft moan.

"You mean it, Mrs. Young?"

"Go for it," Mandy answered breathlessly.

Gina looked at me and grinned. In a matter of moments she was kneeling over my face with her knees spread wide to spread her full lips. She used two fingers to spread her own lips apart to give me access to her soft, pink depths and her hard clit. "OH SHIT!" she gasped as I stroked my tongue up between her lips and across that incredibly sensitive nub. I grinned to myself as she moaned and pulled her hand away from her pussy, reaching for both of her tits, cupping and squeezing them. I wrapped both arms around her thighs to get my fingers in position to spread her thick lips again and allow my tongue to continue teasing her clit.

I could feel my wife riding me faster, her climax growing within her, her moans and the moans of Gina melding into a chorus of pleasure. I felt Mandy begin to climax, my own not all that far away. Unfortunately for me, when she began to come, she slammed herself down on me and stopped riding up and down my shaft. In disappointment, I started to think about having her pull off and let Gina ride me to completion. I felt her pussy contract around me and felt her juices leaking onto me and running down uncomfortably between my legs, but there was little I could do about it but to be glad she had a good, strong orgasm.

I continued to lick Gina, teasing my tongue up her slit and across her clit. I could see her looking down at me past her big tits, which she was squeezing and pulling with her hands, clearly adding to the sensations from my tongue. I felt Mandy pull off my dick and was about ready to suggest to Gina that she sit on me when another pussy slid down my engorged cock. I had no doubt at all who it was. I wanted to protest, to tell her NO, but she started to slide up and down my dick, her tight young pussy sending tingles from my head each time she drove down against it, driving it hard into the end of her vagina. I closed my eyes for a moment, soaking up the sensations and feeling my cock swell inside her. Up and down, she moved, stroking me with her pussy, and stroking herself with my huge mushroom head.

I looked back up at Gina and reached out to flick her clit rapidly, wanting to push her to climax so I could watch what I resigned myself to allow. If Mandy was going to make it happen, I might as well try to enjoy it. Up and down, Sam moved, stroking me, teasing me, while I licked Gina closer and closer to climax. I hated to hurry her, but I wanted to see, and with her sitting on my face, there was no way. Gina gasped and climaxed on my face moments later, her juices leaking down over my chin as she panted and trembled. I held her lips apart and teased her clit until she finally had to pull off my face to keep me from continuing to stroke her now overly sensitive clit.

Gina lifted off my face and then carefully rolled over onto her back, panting as her climax began to fade. I looked now at Samantha, stroking herself up and down my dick, working her pussy with my shaft, her eyes closed, soft moans escaping her lips. She had me so close to coming after Mandy had ridden me so expertly, but suddenly I wanted, I needed, to hold myself back. I reached for her breasts and cupped each mound, squeezing them and then rubbing my thumbs back and forth across her nipples. She moaned in appreciation and continued to stroke herself up and down my shaft, driving down harder as her climax slowly approached. Up and down, she moved, her pussy teasing me in all the right ways while I struggled to think about anything but coming inside her. I thought about the snow, I thought about chores I needed to do, I thought about Bob walking in and being mistaken by Mandy for me and being invited to stick it in her, and doing it. I tried to think of him doing it, knowing it would slow my meteoric rush toward climax, but instead my mind jumped to seeing, not Mandy, but Sam, leaning against the counter, her pussy lips sticking between her thighs tantalizingly as I rubbed my fat mushroom head between them. My mind imagined slowly sliding myself into her, feeling her tight pussy squeeze me as I pushed slowly deeper into her.

"Oh fuck!" I grunted, suddenly unable to hold myself back any longer.

I felt my cock swell inside her and begin pumping shot after shot of cum up into her hot pussy. I watched her eyes shoot open and look down at me as she moaned "Oh god," driving herself down on me fully. I lay there, unable to stop myself from pumping my load deep in her pussy. She looked down at me as she sat on me, and then, slowly laid herself down on me, much like Mandy had been before. She gently brushed her lips on mine as she whispered, "Thank you."

"For what?"

"For being you," was all she said. She pulled off my still-oozing dick, climbed from the air bed and ran up the stairs without another word.