Friends Helping Friends Ch. 07

Story Info
Christmas preparations include a surprise from his daughter.
9k words
4.72
12.7k
26

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 03/08/2024
Created 08/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,422 Followers

Friends helping friends 7

Authors note: No characters in this work that are depicted in any sexual situation are under the age of 18.

Trigger notice. For those of you who have requested it, this chapter does include incest between father and daughter.

I love Christmas. There's something about the season that makes everything look better. Maybe it's the snow, or maybe the lights on the trees and houses, or maybe Mandy was just so sexy and seductive lately that I was willing to let her experiment. It had been a bit over a week since our little shopping adventure and Christmas was only two weeks away. After a lot of thinking, one of my Christmas presents to Mandy was going to be a coupon for her to have that double team she wanted to try so badly. Or at least that's what I called it. I just couldn't think of it as a threesome, since it was going to be pretty much two of us fucking her at the same time. I had no intention of doing anything with another guy! I'd talked to Ron and he was game to help us. I wasn't sure how I'd feel sharing Mandy with him, if I weren't already engaged with his wife. But for Mandy's sake, I was going to let her try it, as long as I was part of it. But that had to wait until after Christmas break and Sam went back to school.

For the time being, with Samantha home until almost the middle of January, it seemed like there was a steady stream of her former high school friends, coming and going, which was keeping our activities relegated to the bedroom. I'd had to set up an air bed in the family room the night before due to a heavy snow, Sam not wanting her friend Gina to have to drive home in the storm. The two stayed up half the night watching some movie trilogy, both of them sound asleep when I went out shortly after daylight to start shoveling six plus inches of snow that had fallen. Mandy was off for the week, with Christmas only two days away, and I was planning to work from my home office so the snow didn't pose much of a problem. The forecast said it would melt off the roads in the next few days, so we didn't expect Suzzane or Allysa to have any difficulty getting home for our Christmas celebration.

It took nearly two hours before I had the drive clear, and by then I was sweating heavily even with my coat and heavy coveralls unzipped. I brushed the snow off my clothes as I undressed in the garage, coming into the house in my sweat soaked t-shirt and jeans. Mandy took one look at me and sent me to the showers. After a quick breakfast, I headed down to my basement office while Mandy headed up to the upstairs guest room to finish wrapping presents.

As I walked through the family room to my office, I loo ked over at the girls, both of them awake and lying on the air bed chatting. They were, of course, still in what they'd slept in, Sam in one of her night shirts and her friend Gina wearing one of Sam's oversized t-shirts, which wasn't quite long enough to keep me from seeing her pink panties, and more than snug around her large boobs, leaving two good sized bumps exposed.

I remembered Gina from high school band. Not a slight girl by any means, but she was comfortable in her skin, and not easily offended by comments about her size. In fact, I'd heard her more than once make comments on her own size, more or less, 'just more woman to be played with' type comments. She always was cheerful and bubbly when she was over and was a good friend to Sam before they both left for college. It was good to see that they still maintained a solid friendship.

I ducked into my office and settled in to start working on prepping for the coming semester. The work of a professor is never, ever, done. Even during class breaks there were papers to write, grad students to manage and, of course, classes to prepare.

It wasn't all that long before I could hear giggling in the family room through my partly open office door, distracting me from the document I was editing. Clearly they were playing some game or other.

"Yes! You made the bet, now you have to pay up," I heard Sam say sternly.

"NO! I can't!" Gina answered her.

"You have to. You made the bet. I won. Now it's time to pay up."

"But your mom will get pissed!'

"I doubt it. But either way, she's upstairs. Come on. Pay up! "

"Really? You're going to force me to do that?"

"You didn't have to make the bet. If I lost, you'd make me pay up, wouldn't you?"

"Well, yeah."

"So, pay up!"

"Shit. You better be careful on the next bet!"

"So you say. You're the one that lost... again! So don't bet what you're not willing to lose!"

It was silent for several moments and then the partly open door of my office pushed the rest of the way open and Gina stepped inside. "Morning, Mister Young!" she said with a forced smile on her face.

"Morning Gina. Sleep well?" I asked from where I sat at my computer, turning in my swivel office chair to face her.

"Could have slept longer. We stayed up pretty late. It was a LONG movie!"

"I understand. Well, at least you didn't have to drive home in the snow."

"True. Thanks for letting me stay."

"You're welcome." I nodded. "So what can I do for you?"

"Well, um. Just sit there and not scream I guess," she said nervously. She reached for the hem of the shirt she had on, reached under the hem of the shirt and pulled her pink panties down. She bent over to slide them down her legs and then stood up, her full, meaty pussy lips now on display below the shirt hem. Her thick thighs hid a lot of her pussy, but there was enough showing for me to see that her mound and lips were completely shaved. After standing there for several long seconds, looking like she was counting to herself, she took her panties, walked the half dozen paces to me and dropped them in my lap. Then she turned and walked to the office door. She looked back at me, hesitated for a moment and then bent over long enough to touch her fingers to the carpet, completely exposing her pussy to me from behind, before quickly straightening and darting the rest of the way out of the office.

I sat there and did my best not to react, picked up the panties and set them on the corner of the desk. I had no idea what game they were playing, but I wasn't expecting THAT! I could hear them giggling and talking quietly, though I couldntg make out what was being said.

I was just starting to get back into the paper I was working on when I heard Sam almost shout out. "HA! Read 'em and weep! I win again!"

"SHIT!"

"Come on! You know what you gotta do!"

"Yeah, yeah, yeah," I heard Gina groan. Less than thirty seconds later she was pushing the office door open again. "Sorry Mister Young. I lost again," she said as she pulled the shirt up and off, exposing her complete nude body. Her tits were quite large, maybe even larger than my wife's. Each creamy white orb hanging on her chest like a massive drop of water, only sexier. She walked to me and dropped the shirt on the floor only a foot or two in front of me. "Oops!" she said. She stepped a little closer to me, turned to face away from me, and then bent over. She pushed her butt towards me, pushing her fat, meaty pussy lips out between her thick thighs. She stepped her feet about a foot and a half apart, spreading her legs and thighs somewhat, still bent over. I sat there and stared as she reached between her legs and stroked her pussy a few times, spread her lips and dipped one finger between her full, round lips. She abruptly grabbed the shirt off the floor, straightened up, and ran for the door.

"Holy shit," I mumbled as I stared at the again closed door, my dick still hardening in my shorts after the impromptu show. I was tempted to go out and put an end to whatever game they were playing, but I wasn't exactly sure how to approach it. So far, other than flashing me a little, there wasn't anything particularly wrong. She was an adult in her early twenties. It wasn't like I was taking advantage of a minor or anything.

"WOOOOO HOOOO! MY turn to win!" I heard Gina shout. "Take that, Samantha! Now who's gonna pay up!?"

"So you did. One time in five."

"Yeah, but you have to do it just like I would, and since I'm already naked, you gotta be, too. I might not have won them all, but the end is the same!"

"Fine! If you insist!" Only a few moments later the door pushed open and Sam walked into the office, closing the door most of the way behind her. She stopped a few feet from my desk and reached under her nightgown, pulled her panties down and stepped out of them. She tossed them onto the desk in front of me and then pulled her nightgown up and off, revealing her completely nude body.

"Honey! What are you doing?!"

"Just what I'm supposed to!" she said as she slipped between me and the desk, her hands reaching for the arms of my chair to turn me as she did. Her tits hung down in front of my face as she twisted us until her butt pressed against the edge of the desk. She let go of the chair and reached behind her, pushing my keyboard back as she sat her butt on the edge of the desk. She lifted her legs and set her feet on the arms of my chair, pushed her knees apart to completely expose her pussy.

"Shit, Sam! What are you doing?!"

"Playing with myself for you to watch," she said softly as she reached between her legs and started to stroke her pussy. "If you want, you can help. I wouldn't mind if you licked me. It'll help me climax for you much faster." I shook my head and stood up, pushing the chair back with my legs. She slipped her feet off the moving chair and hooked them behind my thighs, pulled me toward her with them. "Oh yeah. I wouldn't mind if you just fucked me until I came. You felt pretty damn good last time," she whispered as she used her hands to try and pull the front of my shorts down and extract my hard dick.

I grabbed her hands and pulled them away, but not before she had my hard-on sticking out and my shorts pushed down below my balls. I pulled her hands away and tried to back up, but was held in place by her heels, dug into the back of my legs. "Sam. I'm not going to have sex with you again!" I said as my engorged head pressed against her stomach. "You're my daughter. There isn't anything at all that's right about this."

"If Gina came in here and did this, you'd fuck her, wouldn't you?"

"I don't know, why?"

"Well, you had sex with other women besides mom. I figure you'd do her too if she wanted it, wouldn't you?"

I shook my head. "Your mom's and my sex life isn't your concern," I said as I let go of her hands and moved mine to her legs to try and spread them. Her hands moved to my hard-on and grasped it as I spread her feet from behind me and stepped back. "And this... this isn't happening."

I freed myself from her and headed out of the room.

"What's with you?" Mandy asked as I walked into the kitchen. "You look like you just saw a ghost."

"No, just our daughter," I said with a frown as I leaned against the counter near where she was working on something or other.

She set down whatever she was holding and turned to face me. "You'd better explain that."

I sighed and then started to tell her. "She and Gina were playing some dare game. It was okay when Gina came in and took her clothes off, but when Sam did it, and then wanted to sit on my desk and play with herself, well, hell hon. You know how I felt about last time she did what she did."

"I know how upset you were."

" I thought you talked to her."

"I did," she said. She stepped in and pressed herself to me, wrapping her arms around my waist. "Look, she's confused. All that stuff about her being a lesbian and having a girlfriend; I just kind of shrugged it off. She's just confused. She's in college and you know how college boys are about sex."

"You mean wanting it all the time?"

"It's more than that. Too many of them are just not that skilled or in tune with reading a woman's body. You were always really good at that, but over the years you've gotten to be an expert. College boys, they don't think that far. They only think as far as the end of their dicks. To them, good sex is if the girl gets off at all. You know what I mean?"

"Sure. But we all go through that phase. Well, at least most of us."

"Some of you, like Bob, don't out grow it," she said with a chuckle. "Look. I'll talk to her again. Okay?"

"Okay. Thanks, lover."

She leaned in and kissed me. "Now, you want to help me with these cookies? They're your favorite kind!"

"Sure," I answered. We spent the next ten minutes working on making the marshmallow wreath cookies. It's a messy job, ending with your hands covered in butter and marshmallow-covered cornflakes. Gina and Sam had come up the stairs while we were making them, both Mandy and I standing at the kitchen counter. Sam joined in, the three of us dipping our hands into the bowl to grab some of the hot marshmallow-covered cereal and form it onto the wreath shape on wax paper. Gina seemed content to watch, for a while anyway.

"HEY!" I said, startled as my shorts were abruptly pulled down. I started to grab for them and then stopped, staring at my hands. I felt Gina press herself against me from behind, now bare all the way to my ankles. Her tits pressed against my back, her hard nipples pushed hard into my back as her hands slipped around my waist and grabbed my flagging dick.

"You girls get him all revved up, you're gonna have to take care of it. I'm way too busy today to spend all day playing sex games, even with my husband," my wife said without looking over at Gina or Sam.

"Is that permission, Mrs. Young?"

"I heard you were playing tease games down there with him. You should be careful. You get a man all turned on, he's going to want more than just a tease."

"Who said I wasn't ready for that?" Gina said. "After seeing it when he left the office down there, it might be interesting."

"Be carful what you wish for. Might be more interesting than you're expecting."

"If she isn't, I am," Sam said quickly, leaning against my arm with hers as she formed another holly wreath.

"Honey, your dad loves you very much, but I don't think you want that kind of relationship with him."

"I wouldn't mind. I mean, from what I can tell, he's fucking all kinds of women. I just want to know what's so special about sex with a guy that can turn on so many women."

"I think we better have this talk without your father in hearing range," Mandy said with a frown. "Honey, why don't you clean your hands off and go downstairs with Gina for a while Sam and I talk?"

"And by go downstairs..."

"Oh, honey. You know damn well what I mean. Go downstairs, and if she wants to be fucked, fuck her. I have my hands full trying to get this done before everyone gets here. I don't have all day to play 'can we fuck now' with you. Just go down with Gina and get it out of your system."

"Fine,." I answered, shuffling to the sink with my shorts around my ankles. It took a few minutes to get all the sticky green off my hands and then I stepped out of my shorts, my cock rock hard yet, since Gina had kept playing with me while I cleaned my hands. I walked over to where my wife was still working. She had on a pair of knee-length yoga pants. I grabbed hold of her pants and pulled them quickly down, rolling them and the tiny pair of underwear she had on down with them.

"HEY!" she said, turning to face me, her hands still full of marhmallow stuff.

I pressed my lips to hers while I slipped one finger between her pussy lips. I stroked my finger between her lips, intentionally teasing her clit while I kissed her. I didn't stop the kiss until she was eagerly kissing me back. When I stepped back slightly, she stood there, her chest heaving in both desire and breathlessness. "You sure you want me to use it up on her?" I whispered, still slowly, softly stroking her clit.

"Maybe I'd better come down when I'm done and make sure you two are getting along alright," she breathed, her lips almost brushing mine.

"You could come now."

"Uh uh. I wanna talk to Sam, and I need to get these done. Don't worry, you convinced me to take a short break when I'm done here."

"So save some for you?"

She took a deep breath as I rolled my hand down further between her thighs and pushed the tip of my finger into her opening. "Yeah, definitely save something for me. Now go, before I make you fuck me right here."

"I will if you want."

"I know you will. But I have a feeling Gina wants more than a quick look."

"I still don't understand why you want me to do this with other women."

"Because. You fuck me so damn hard after you've played with someone else. It's almost like you're trying to prove how good you can make it for me. Like you feel guilty or something and want to make it up to me. And DAMN, you do lover!"

"I don't do that!" I protested softly, realizing that maybe that was exactly what I was doing.

"Oh sweetie. The next morning? Yeah you do. I've had to change the sheets a hell of a lot more often because you make me get them all wet."

"Oh dad! For real? You fuck mom that good?" Sam asked as she stood with her sticky fingers held up.

"Trust me, he does sweetie." Mandy said before saying to me. "Now, go have fun with Gina."

"I don't have to do this. I mean, you're always enough for me."

"I know. But I know you enjoy it and I like the after effects. So go have fun. I'll be along after Sam and I chat."

"If you say so," I said, slipping my hands up to her waist and then pushing the spandex shirt up over her tits, leaving her naked from her upper chest down to her thighs before stepping back. I left her like that, knowing they'd have to stay there while she finished cookies, and then headed downstairs with Gina pulling me along.

"Okay, so what do you want?" I asked as she lay down on the air bed, completely naked.

"What do you think I want?"

I nodded and knelt on the air bed, lowered my face to her pussy as she lifted and spread her legs. I slowly licked up her slit, teasing my tongue between her lips as I searched for her clit. I knew she was already as turned on as I was, removing the need for too much foreplay. Her soft, wet lips were quite wet with her sweet juices. I licked and teased her pussy softly, stroking my tongue up her lips and across her clit, bringing moans and gasps with each stroke. I couldn't help but be turned on looking at her big soft tits, wanting to lick and suck her huge nipples, even bigger than Mandy's. I abandoned her pussy lips and kissed my way up her body, over her soft, round stomach to her breasts. I kissed her right breast, teasing it as I cupped it with my hand until, working around the soft mound until I reached her nipple and sucked it into my mouth.

"Oh god. Fuck me, mister Young. Fuck my pussy. God, I wanted you to fuck me all the way back in high school. I never wore any underwear when I came over just so you could see my pussy. God, I wanted to feel you in me so bad. But you never did. I wanted you to just pull me into the bathroom and sit me on the counter and fuck my hot little pussy."

I felt one of her hands reach down between us while she whispered what she must have thought was a deep, dark secret, finding my dick and guiding it toward her pussy. I felt her rubbing my head between her lips, trying to coax it to the entrance to her hot depths.

I released her nipple from my mouth as soon as I felt my head nestle into her slightly. I forced my shaft into her slowly, pushing all the way into her sopping wet pussy as I whispered back.

"I knew. You think I didn't notice your bare pussy when you flashed me? You think I didn't notice the day you took your bra off to flash me your breasts, or the day you and Sam were lying out in the yard and you took off your whole swim suit to sunbathe naked, then rolled over to show yourself to me? You think I didn't think about walking over and doing this?" I started to stroke in and out of her, slowly driving my engorged cock in and out of her sopping wet depths. "Oh fuck yes, I did want to. You were such a damn tease. But I couldn't do what I wanted to one of my daughters friends, and I couldn't cheat on Mandy. But now, now you can have what you were trying to tease me into."

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,422 Followers