Friends Helping Friends Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If you think I'm going to let that go to waste!" Gina said as she rolled onto all fours and crawled over me. She grasped my dick and began to lick and suck on my head, drinking the oozing cum from me and cleaning my daughter's juices off of me. While she sucked my dick, she moved her pussy back over my face, offering me the chance to lick her again. It also blocked the view I had of her working my softening dick, so much so that I was surprised when a second mouth joined hers. The two of them took turns stroking my shaft with her mouth and who was teasing my balls, and even further down. I was surprised at how quickly the two managed to get my dick hard again. Gina pulled her pussy away from my face and crawling down my body. It was almost surprising to see my wife kneeling next to Gina, grasp my dick and feed it into Gina's pussy. She smiled at me and crawled up toward my face as Gina began to lift and lower her ass, basically twerking, but with my dick buried in her hot wet pussy.

Mandy leaned over me with her breasts and then pushed one of her nipples to my lips. "Go ahead, lover. You know you love sucking 'em."

"I do," I agreed, closing my lips around her nipple and drawing it into my mouth.

"Think you have another load in there yet?" she whispered. "I want you to give it to Gina. Feel her sexy young pussy stroking you, drawing your load into her. Let her make you come deep in her hot pussy."

"Why?" I asked softly.

She shook her head. "Because I owe it to you."

"For what?"

"What I did with Bob. I said I wasn't going to fuck him, and then what did I do?"

"You were trying to teach him a lesson, right?"

"So? I still did it, right in front of you. I know how much it bothers you to see me doing that, so this is make-up sex. I want you to enjoy it. Let her make you come again. I need to go talk to our daughter."

"Why did she do that?"

"I don't know. I wanted to stop her, but she shook me off. She was determined to do it. I think now I need to go talk to her. You stay here and enjoy her any way you want." She gave me a quick kiss and then pushed off the bed and headed up the stairs.

I looked down at Gina's twerking ass, her body glistening with sweat from the effort she was putting into her actions. I reached out, grabbed her ass and stopped her. I pushed her until she rolled off of me onto her back and then rolled myself. "Tell me," I whispered. "If you could have me fuck you any way you want, how would it be?"

"Would you fuck me on your desk?"

I looked at her in surprise. "Is that what you really want?"

"Never been fucked that way before and when we were teasing you, it was looking pretty attractive."

"If that's what you want." I crawled off the air bed and helped her off. I pulled her gently by the hand to my office and set her on the edge of the desk where my keyboard had been before Sam pushed it away. I stepped between her legs, lifted them and aimed my hard-on at her pussy. I squatted a little to get my head to her lips, and then without having to use my hands, slid myself back into her hot, wet depths, drawing a long, deep moan from her.

"Oh yes. Please fuck me. Fill my hot pussy, Professor," she moaned softly. I chuckled to myself as she sat on the edge of my desk, clearly imagining I was one of her professors. I thrust myself in and out of her, working my dick deep into her with each stroke. I hooked her legs over my arms, spreading her wide while she held herself on the desk with her hands back behind her. She moaned and panted as I plunged in and out, her occasional moans including things like, "Yes. That's it. Fuck me, professor," or, "God yes. I promise to do better in your class." I could only imagine what she was fantasizing, but I didn't mind. If she was enjoying imagining I was her professor, so be it, as long as she climaxed and took me along with her.

In and out, I stroked, feeling her pussy start to quiver a little. "Oh professor, you're gonna make me come. Please make me come for you!" she moaned loudly as I plunged in and out harder, her tightening pussy making my own climax start to build faster. I didn't know how many times I could come in one day, but I was learning that it was surprisingly more than I expected. I felt the warmth and tingle spread through me as her climax tightened her pussy around me. I wanted to help her finish hard, and unhooked one arm from her legs, leaving her to rest it on my hip as I moved my fingers to her pussy. I pressed my thumb between her fat outer lips and to her clit, stroking it in circles as I continued to plunge into her.

Her eyes shot open and she gasped suddenly. "OH FUCK!" she cried as she tried to lift her hips off the edge of the desk, lifting herself using her hands behind her and her leg hooked on my arm. She lifted herself so high she almost pulled off my dick as her body stiffened and trembled. I could feel her pussy clench around me as I tried to keep stroking into her, the angle now much different as my head slid along the front of her vagina. Her legs trembled and she cried out again as her pussy squirted juices out at me like a small hose. Her stream lasted several seconds before her hips lowered, but only for a few seconds. The next thrust I made up into her sent her hips up again and another strong gush of her juices splattering on my chest and stomach.

I don't know what it is, but having a woman come hard enough to squirt sends me tumbling over the edge all too quickly. I thrust up into her one more time as my cock surged a gush of my juices into her depths. She held herself off the desk, trembling and shaking for long seconds as my cock surged several shots into her. Only after my cock had ceased flowing its load into her did she lower her butt to the desk. She shifted her legs to wrap them around me and pull me to her, trapping us together.

"So, who was it?" I asked in a soft whisper.

She looked at me, startled, and then blushed. "My math professor. He's such a hot-ass hunk. I'd love for him to fuck me like this. Sometimes I sit in class without any panties and pull my skirt up so he can see my pussy. I don't know if he really does or not, but sometimes he gets such a big bulge in his pants that I'm sure he's looking at me."

"Nothing wrong with a little fantasy."

"I guess not."

"You know what I'd like?"

"What's that?"

"You to take a shower with me. Come on. We'll use the bathroom down here."

I led her to the bathroom and we cleaned each other up, washing each other with the flowery smelling soap that was in the tub. "My clothes are all up in Sam's room," she said after we'd used the towel hanging in the bathroom to dry. I gave her a playful smack on the ass as we headed up the stairs naked, her to dress, and me to check on my wife and daughter.