All Comments on 'Friends Like These'

by Voyeur326

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Very nice

Nice story please write another.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Is this in the wrong category?

I thought this category of "First time" was for losing virginity stories, which I guess this is, technically. But there's a separate place for rape stories: the euphemistic "non-consent/reluctance" category. This belongs there.

Voyeur326Voyeur326over 6 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the suggestion to move my story to a better suited category. I am looking into this, as well as making some edits. I'm new to this site so I'm still figuring things out. -ck

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Bulemia kills.

I was prepared to be a somewhat disturbed by this story due to it's nonconsenual nature and I actually thought that part was well executed. What really concerns me is the way the beginning of this story feels like it's condoning and glossing over a dangerous sometimes lethal eating dissorder and perpetuates dangerous myths when it comes to losing weight. Also it kind of took me out of the story when it came to the reveal of who the woman was, if I was in that situation I would be having a far more complicated internal/external reaction to that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Crazy Chicks

LOL previous comment more concerned about allusion to bulemia than a chick being drugged and raped (OK, maybe she liked it but still.) I see the people in this fic being majorly screwed up. Jack is an ass, Ginger pukes to lose weight, Becks assists in the "rape" of her friend -- who is totally OK with it. Makes me think Ginger wanted Becks all along. And also Ginger orgasms when getting choked with a dick. Erotic asphyxiation much?

DarkforebodingDarkforebodingover 6 years ago
Very readable!

Very nice story and extremely readable! Very well written.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userVoyeur326@Voyeur326
26 Followers
White female. Love reading and writing. I have three stories on Lit right now - they were originally on another writing site that has stricter rules than Lit (so my stories are a little tamer than some others on this site). As for reading, I frequent fan fiction sites, but I...