Friend's of Master

Story Info
Master decides who enters.
1.3k words
4.21
2.4k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Master led me into the hall by my hand. I could see there were already several dozen people in attendance, most of them men. The room had been laid out nice. There were a few different separate seating areas and on the far wall there was a well-stocked bar. I could see one of the walls lined up with doors - from experience I knew they led into private rooms, each more depraved than the last one.

Master lead me deeper into the room into one of the seating areas. He sat down on a comfy looking arm chair. I took my place next to him on the floor, sitting on my knees by his feet. It was a well positioned area, I could see anyone entering the hall and I could get a good look around from my vantage point.

I felt a little bit chilly - I was only wearing clamps on my breasts and Master had told me to wear crotchless panties. They were pink and lacey, just like I liked them. But they didnt cover my cunt at all. I could feel the freezing air emanating from the floor invading every nook and cranny of my pretty little pussy.

I could hear Master talking to someone but I wasn't to show my curiosity so I kept my gaze on the people in the hall. I couldn't really make out what they were talking about but I could sense the excitement in their voices. Soon the two voices became three and three became four and so on. It sounded like they were all men, and all buzzing. I was getting uncomfortable on the cold floor so I shifted my position.

Seeing my discomfort, Master graciously told me to stand up. 'Listen, I want you to meet some of my new friends. Please turn around and bend over ', he ordered me. I did as I was told. I knew he was showing me off. I knew Master was very proud of my trained holes and this position was sure to give them a great view. I could feel their stares drilling deep into me.

I stood back up and Master took my hand. He walked me to one of the tables in the room and laid me down on my back. The table was quite wide and long. He positioned my ass on the edge of the table with legs spread open. He then took a firm hold of both of my hands placing them by my head and holding them down. 'I have told my friends so much about you and your cunt. Tonight I want to show them what a good slut you are. They are going to take turns fucking you and you will satisfy them. Throughout this whole time, you are to keep your eyes strictly on mine. I am not doing this for your enjoyment - this is purely for my pleasure. Therefore you will be punished if you moan. If you cum, you will be in serious trouble. You are only allowed to cum around Master's cock'.

I looked Master in the eye and nodded. I was nervous and scared but I trusted him. I knew he would only do what was best for me and my holes.

I could sense someone approaching me and suddenly I felt a hard cock rubbing my clit. With no warning, the cock was buried deep into me and I gasped with surprise. I had no time to adjust to the feeling as he started fucking me deep and hard. I could feel his balls slapping against me and I could hear him grunt. I looked up at Master but his eyes were fixated on my crotch and the dick bouncing in and out of me. I reminded myself I'm a good girl and I can only cum around Master's cock. Suddenly I felt the man erupting in me. I could feel him twitch and sperm being sprayed on my womb. I realized he wasn't wearing any protection.

As soon as he finished, he pulled out. Without a breather, the next man entered me. This one was substantially longer and he was hitting my cervix with each of his thrusts. I could feel him force his finger into my hole next to himself. The stretch felt painful yet good. I could feel my breath quicken. Master pulled on my nipple clamp as warning. Very quickly this man came in me too.

As he pulled out, the next one was already penetrating me. As his cock reached the bottom of my pussy, I felt my hole being stretched - to my surprise another cock was entering me stretching my cunt further. In a steady rhythm, they started fucking me. After an eternity, they came to a sudden stop and I felt them fill my cunt with hot jizz in unison. One by one they pulled out of me, leaving my gaping pussy open and vulnerable.

There was a short pause before I felt the next man. He placed his hand on my sex, caressing my lips and teasing my hole with his fingers. I could feel cum dribbling out of me. He dipped his fingers into my cunt and scooped spunk onto my asshole. He spread it around my hole, pushing some in me. All of a sudden he plunged his cock into my arse balls deep. I had had anal but not like this. I felt degraded and violated. I was hurting. Tears started running down my cheeks as my ass was being ruthlessly fucked. I could feel my tits bounce and cunt tighten as his thrusts dictated the speed. I felt Master stroke my hair and I looked up. 'Shh don't cry, I'm right here. Remember to be a good girl. If only you could see how beautiful you look right now. I'm so proud of you. Such a good cunt. See how many men you've made cum. You're doing so well', he said wiping away my tears and kissing me on the lips. He was right. I was doing so well. I was a good girl. And despite of all the fucking, I had kept my promise and not cum. I let the man continue fucking my sore arsehole while I gazed into Master's eyes and smiled back at him. I could feel cum being forced out of my fuckhole with each of his pushes. I could feel it coating my labia and pooling around my clit. I could feel the cock in my ass tense as it shot its load deep in me.

After the stranger pulled out of me, Master placed a clamp on my cunt lips sealing me shut. I guess this was to signal the shop was shut, I was out of service. He kissed me again and told me how well I had done and how lucky he was to have me. He scooped me up into his arms and carried me into one of the private rooms.

'You know I don't like seeing you full of other men's seed', he told removing the clamp. He inserted two fingers in my pussy and scooped out some of the cum. He brought his fingers to my mouth and made sure I licked clean every single drop. We repeated this process until he was satisfied my cunt was clean.

Next he pushed his fingers into my ass. A single tear rolled down my cheek. I was so sore. His fingers explored my cavity in search of sperm that he then fed to me. Satisfied he had cleansed me of other men's produce, he laid on top of me and finally penetrated my cunt. I was such a good girl. My cunt was his to use and give out. But his cock was mine and I didn't share.