Friends On The Edge

Story Info
I'd never edged until my party friend showed the way.
1.4k words
4.32
7.5k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ItsMike5
ItsMike5
12 Followers

Jessica was a friend who had a bad marriage but still didn't want to cheat on her husband, so she trusted me to take her out and have fun but not overstep. She enjoyed trying to be my wing girl and loved in general hearing about my single life.

We had watched some porn together after a few nights out but never touched, we just sat on the bed or couch and enjoyed the same stuff together, each of us playing alongside the other.

We had a great night of dancing at a local bar and I had almost picked up a girl in a short skirt and fishnets, which turn me on a lot. I struck out late in the night and we went back to Jessica's place to party on. We were lounging around after the night out, with a few drinks to keep us up and perky for the night and we were both bummed the hot fishnet girl had not come back

Jessica had the photos from the night on her laptop and put them on the screen, she had taken a close up of my hard on up against the short skirt, bulging into the girls soft ass. "You were enjoying that" she said

Then she showed me another big screen photo she had sneakily taken as I had been sat with the girl at the bar, her legs, the fishnets, purple panties up her skirt. I once again began to bulge inside my cloth shorts that I had changed into for the hot evening at her place.

She glanced down and said "You must be so backed up, it's OK take it out, but I'm going to teach you how to edge and get the most out of tonight, have you tried it?

I said "no" and asked what she had in mind, as I slipped my shorts down and leaned back about to started stroking my ever hardening cock

She said" OK hands off we are going to do an Edging challenge. You are going to have your cock stroked to a preset beat that I've got saved on my laptop here and we are going to try to get you to have the biggest cumshot in an hour's time. But you don't decide how fast or how hard, or what you see. I own this, you just can't cum until we get to the final strokes."

"OK, but who controls it?" I asked, kind of hoping she would say her.

"Me and this" She reached for a toy that looked like a small tube with a curved end.

Jess poured a little lube on my cock and pushed the toy down, it was tight on my cock and fitted to about 2/3 of the way down. She started the motor and a slow pleasurable pulse ran up and down my dick and a beat played in the back ground.

"This is nice", I thought.

On the screen still shots of hot young girls, too young for me came up. I was hard and enjoying this but I can last forever I thought. Then as the speed built up the slide show brought up a familiar face, my friend from school who I had recently caught up with. I realised my social media has been thoroughly trawled by Jess and every woman I had a picture with and every available picture from their social media was in this slide show.

The beat and the pace built as photos of my old school friend in a tight netball dress appeared, then a workmate in her bikini, then the girl next door. What torture was coming next?

Some photos of women I knew earned little reaction but as the speed suddenly ramped up a series of photos of my friends, co workers, girls I knew in their finest right party dresses. Often see through or with legs and thighs visible.

As the beat moved up to maximum she cried "hold it hold it!"

I could feel myself about to burst, a friend I had often masturbated to came up on screen I'm a lacy red dress, I said "oh god no" and then STOP.

No beat, a blank screen the toy stopped. My cock twitched and I felt was almost ready and nothing.

"What was that?" I asked her?

"That is edging, you've lasted 10 minutes, let's get you to 45 for the first go hey?"

On and off for the next 25 minutes or so I survived anything she threw at me, holding on for 2 more super fast efforts with all the types of images she knew I liked. I thought at about 35 minutes I was set then she played her master stroke.

On screen was a young friend of mine, only 24, very slim and of course way too young for me. But I didn't recognise the pictures.

My torturer had found a social media account that I didn't know about. It was my young "innocent" friend in black lingerie, no panties, smiling into the camera.

"No I can't, where did you find this?" But the beat was constant and I felt myself hardening.

It wasn't speeding up but I'd never seen these photos? Where had she found them.

Then another, the same girl bending forward pushing her tiny, firm breasts together, I had often fantasised about how they might look. Then another seated legs apart with a perfect view of her pussy.

"No I can't cum to her" I complained, but the beat picked up and I felt myself surging towards explosion.

"You can't make 45 minutes now" Jess said. She was almost laughing. "Look at you Mr Good Guy, about to cum for your sweet little friend, sweet little friend who loves cock!"

I have no idea what kind of detective work has gone on here to find these pictures. I had know idea my sweet little friend could be so hot and sexual. Or that she was happy to publish for the world to see.

At 42 minutes as the pace picked up, a picture my sweetness and light young friend came up on the screen, tongue on the tip of a hard cock.

I tried to hold and looked to be making it when I felt the toy removed. Briefly I thought I'd won, but no, this was the opening moments of a video. Her gorgeous, innocent lips parted as she sucked down hungrily on the bulging cock. The sounds of suction as she rocked her head back and forth, then a sharp cough as she attempted to take the whole thing deep in her throat.

A lubed hand gripped my shaft and started pumping. Jess was never going to let me make it to 45 minutes and had taken matters literally into her own hands.

The next frame was video of my friend squatting onto that hard cock, eyes down the camera straight at me, her small breasts started to shimmer and bounce. My precum was running down Jess' wrist like it was from a tap.

"Look in her eyes you dirty prick she wants you! You want to cum in her, you want it now!" Jess screamed, my head spun and I felt my balls begin what I thought was an unstoppable rush.

Then pace was at maximum and I was barely holding on as the beat stopped! A small squirt was all and with little more than a minute to go.

I thought, "I've won, I'm the edge king!!"

But Jess did not stop with the beat! This was a rare chance to forget her loveless, sexless marriage and experience the thrill of a hard cock shooting a load of sticky cum right in her hand. For years she had experienced a limp dick and barely a dribble from her drunken husband.

Instead she continued a constant rhythm, with seconds to go I felt my balls almost pull up into me, my hips bucked and the best most satisfying cumshot struck my torturer under the chin, up her face and then arced up to coat my own chest.

I had no control and it was insane. Like a wild animal I bucked again and again, each thrust of my hips firing another burst of cum the intensity of which I'd never felt.

Jess' arms, neck, face and shirt were coated, she hungrily licked the sticky mess from her lips.

"Nearly made it" she laughed, "but next time I want an hour!"

ItsMike5
ItsMike5
12 Followers