Helping Hands

Story Info
Stuck in the hospital when friends lend a hand.
2.3k words
4.46
37.5k
46
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jimuary
Jimuary
28 Followers

I tried to keep my spirits up. It'd been a long week in the hospital and I still had another week or so to go. The accident still remained mostly a blur of motion and noise in my mind, but the after-effects were clear as day. Bed-ridden, with my arms spending twelve hours a day raised in suspension while my wrists healed.

At least the other twelve they were free to lay at my sides and even with my wrists and hands swaddled in bandages I could use the exposed ends of my fingers to feed myself and, almost more importantly, relieve myself.

Even so, half the day stuck with nothing to do and no way to even scratch my nose took a toll. I was a bored twenty-six year old. Bored bored bored.

Which was why I was so excited, at first, to see Cassie and Gloria. Two of my oldest friends, there through thick and thin, we had spent many nights out drinking in college and having far too much fun to recount fully.

Despite all of our debauchery over the years, we'd never, any of us, had anything close to a sexual encounter between us, in any combination. It just hadn't really come up. We'd all been in relationships with other people, on and off, and we were just such good friends I don't think any of us wanted to risk it. That isn't to say either of them wasn't physically attractive.

Cassie stood short at just over five feet, with long black hair cascading down her shoulders and a full voluptuous frame.

Gloria seemed to tower over her at five-seven, thin and wiry from years of track and field in school. She loved her short blonde hair, not even the length of a bob.

The privacy curtain around my bed yanked back hard, the metal hooks holding it to the bar above rattling loudly, and they both smiled wide.

"This is why we don't leave Tom alone," Cassie told Gloria, shaking her head. She flashed me a quick grin. "Look at you."

"I know, I know," I said.

"And yet," Gloria jumped in, "here we all are, as you wither away and die. You are going to die, right?" she joked. "And I get all your stuff."

"I'm not going to die," I said, giving Gloria an exaggerated sigh, "I'll be out of here in another week or so. Then it'll just be some rehab for my back and my hands and I'll be as good as new."

"You weren't as good as new before this," Cassie quipped.

"Yeah, decrepit dude, as I remember," Gloria piled on.

"I could take either of you in a fair fight, hell, an unfair one with me blindfolded," I said.

We all laughed, and things felt so much better, my world getting lighter by the second. I'd missed my friends. After school we'd drifted apart for a little bit, the way people do, but reestablished connection fairly quickly and made sure to hang out at least once a month, just to keep in touch.

With all three of us together the world just felt better.

"It must be hell having your arms stuck like that," Gloria said.

"It's just for half the day. Evenings, and while I slept, they're down," I said. "But yeah, there are times it's rough during the day. Like, honestly, right now? My nose itches something terrible."

"I couldn't cope with that," she said, and reached out to scratch my nose. I directed her to the right spot and she happily took care of it. "How did you look so calm, just laying there with a nose itch?"

"You can get used to anything, with enough time, I guess."

"Not me," Cassie said. "I'd be going crazy."

"Well if you both keep bringing in tup and making me think about it..." I shook my head at them.

"Sorry, sorry," Gloria said quickly.

"It's fine, honest," I said, "I'm just glad you both came by." Sadly their talking about noticing things like itches and my own body had, in fact, made me more conscious of it and I noticed a familiar pressure in my abdomen. "But uhm, could one of you go get a nurse?"

"Are you in pain?" Gloria asked, reaching a hand out to put on my bare shoulder.

"No, I just," I stopped, wincing a bit in embarrassment, "I have to, you know, go."

"Go where?" Cassie asked, then caught herself. "Oh, you mean like to the bathroom? We can help you walk there, I'm sure."

"It's not that," I said, "I just, could you go get a nurse, pretty please?"

Gloria nodded and left, tugging the privacy curtain closed behind her on reflex.

"So what," Cassie asked, "we can't help you stand up?"

"With my back I couldn't get there anyway, not yet. No, I have topee in a bottle, all right? There's a curved jug on the floor, during the day. At night it's left, empty, on my bed so I can use it by myself. But during the day, with my hands trapped, you know...I need...assistance."

Cassie looked me up and down slowly, thinking of how to respond. "So you need a nurse to come in here and, you mean they just..."

"Yes, Cassie, exactly. I'm not thrilled by it either, all right?"

Gloria came back, whooshing the curtain open and then closing it behind her again. "They said they were busy at the Nurse's Station and apologized but it might be a bit."

"Really?" I closed my eyes for a second then opened them slowly. It was fine. I wasn't full to bursting just yet. I could hold out.

"You know I could just do it for you," Cassie said suddenly.

"Excuse me?"

"I mean it's just holding your...penis...while you pee...right?" she asked.

Gloria looked confused, and Cassie leaned over, whispering in her ear to catch her up as if somehow any of this was a secret suddenly.

Gloria shrugged, "I mean, Tom, what's the alternative here? Piss the bed?"

"No, I can hold it, jeez you two. It's fine."

Cassie reached out, grabbed the long end of the thick blanket covering me. "Well, while we wait I can at least get this off you so they just need to deal with your gown."

"No, Cassie..." I said too late as she flipped the blanket off of me.

I lay there, fully nude, in front of my friends, unable to move my arms to even cover myself. Exposed, and embarrassed, I stared at the ceiling. "They leave the gown off me during the day to make things like this and baths easier, so they don't have to let my arms down to get it off of me. Thanks for asking."

"I am so sorry," Cassie said, "I didn't know." She also didn't make a move to cover me. Neither did Gloria, I noticed.

"I, well, this is," Gloria said eventually, "awkward, but only if we let it be."

"Yeah how could it be awkward to lay here, fully nude, in front of my two closest female friends? That's just silly talk," I said. I squirmed a bit, my back aching as I did. I wanted to be anywhere else. They could at least have the decency to look away, cover me up, anything. But no.

"Could you maybe pull the blanket back," I asked after a few more seconds, "instead of just leaving me like this?"

"You still need to go, though," Cassie said.

"I can wait," I insisted. "Please, the blanket?" I didn't want to beg, I didn't want to sound like I was begging. But there I was, trying to keep the edge of a whine out of my voice and failing.

"It's ok," Gloria insisted.

"It isn't," I countered.

But Cassie had already reached down to grab the wide mouthed, curved, plastic bottle. She popped the lid back with a thumb and looked directly at my crotch. "Hey, we're all old friends, there's nothing sexual about this, we just want to help."

I felt so exposed. I couldn't tell if they didn't understand or just didn't care. Maybe they both honestly thought this was fine. "No, but I don't want--" I cut off mid-sentence as Cassie grabbed my dick. Not roughly, or anything, but the shock of feeling her fingers wrap around my cock silenced me.

"Cassie," I begged again, "please. I can wait. The blanket. It's fine."

"Shhh," she said and nudged my legs apart to fit the bottle, lifting my dick to place the first inch or two into the bottle. "Just go. We're all adults here."

I glanced at Gloria hoping for help from her, but her eyes are locked onto what Cassie was doing. I looked back at Cassie, who was also seemingly ignoring me. Well, ignoring most of me. Her hand squeezed my dick, trying to be reassuring, I guess, and then she adjusted her grip a bit, but in doing so slid her hand along my shaft gently.

I felt myself start to get hard and squeezed my eyes shut trying to either stop it, or start peeing quickly to prevent it. It didn't work. I felt my cock grow harder still, reaching its full seven inches.

"Oh," Cassie said so softly I almost missed it. "I didn't think about..."

"Please," I asked yet again, "just put the blanket back and we can just forget this, all right?"

"No wait," Gloria said, "you've been in here for a week, right?"

"Yeah," I said.

"And with your hands like that, you haven't cum in that whole time I bet. But nurses bathing you, helping you pee, just like this, it must be torture," she offered. She was right but I didn't want to admit that, feeling it made my situation even more humiliating, them imagining scenes of me with erections in front of nurses and unable to do anything about it, helpless. I just shrugged, as best I could with my arms suspended.

Cassie moved the bottle away from my dick, which was so painfully erect it wanted to point directly up. She let it point that way, the head no longer trapped by the bottle. Then she made it all worse.

She slid the fingers of her other hand along my balls slowly, gently squeezing them. "Yeah, look at this Gloria," she said.

"No, Gloria, please don't," I countered.

"There's no way you've cum in a while," Cassie said, continuing to massage my balls. The sensation was driving me crazy.

Gloria leaned over to look, nodding. She moved to the other side of Cassie, toward my feet, and then she reached out, and oh my god, cupped my balls for herself. "Cassie's right. Tom, you need relief."

"I'm fine," I said through clenched teeth.

"Well you can't pee until this is gone," Cassie said, squeezing my engorged dick.

"Just pull the blanket over me, I'll wait for a nurse and it'll go down by itself. It's fine, really," I insisted.

"We just want to help our friend," Gloria insisted. "Just relax."

Cassie nodded in agreement, while I shook my head.

Then Cassie started to stroke my dick, slowly at first, and Gloria kept massaging my balls. The combination drove me wild but that was tempered by the flush of humiliation that made me want to melt into the bed, and through the floor.

"Please, no," I said weakly.

"Gloria, get the bottle," Cassie said softly, then looked me in the eye, "Tom, just let go. Cum for us, and then you can pee easily and this is all over, right? See, it's not a big deal. I mean," she laughed a bit, "the situation, not your dick."

"Cassie, no, please?" I repeated. It felt so good despite my reluctance, but I still ended up ruled by the humiliation I felt.

She started stroking me faster, Gloria getting the bottle ready, while still playing with my balls with her free hand. I knew I couldn't last much longer.

"Please don't," I asked them. "Don't make me cum in front of you both. C'mon." I told them no, but I wanted to cum, I needed to.

"The sooner you do the sooner this is all over," Gloria said. "So just relax and let go of all that pent up frustration."

Precum dribbled out of me and Cassie rubbed it up and down my shaft, stroking me faster. "That's it," she said, "it isn't healthy to be this backed up. If you don't cum we'll have to massage your prostate instead."

"Wait what?" I asked, suddenly imagining one of them with a finger up my ass. "No way! Don't you dare."

"Well then," Gloria said, squeezing my balls gently, "just let go."

I hated this loss of control. But also their hands on me felt so good.

"Please," I asked a final time, "please don't make me....nnnng...oh god!" I bit my lip and started to cum. I felt the edge of the plastic bottle press against the throbbing tip of my dick as I shot burst after burst of cum.

They were right, it'd been a long week of strange nurses seeing me naked, holding my dick, washing it, and the sensations added up, with no where to go. I felt tears roll down my cheeks as the hot sting of embarrassment flooded over me along with my orgasm.

Cassie kept milking me until I ran dry, Gloria's hand resting lightly on my balls as she held the bottle in place, my dick jumping, the head bumping the top and then bottom of the opening rhythmically.

I opened my eyes slowly. My dick started to deflate, Cassie still holding it firmly. "Now," she said, "you can pee."

I gave in silently and released my bladder. Cassie shook me off, closed the bottle and set it back on the floor.

"See," Gloria said, "that wasn't so terrible." She pulled the blanket back over me. "Anyway, we should catch up, right?"

"I guess," I said weakly, still flush with shame.

"Oh," Cassie said, "and don't worry, we can come back tomorrow, bring some cards maybe, but don't worry, we'll take care of you again."

I didn't reply. I didn't know how. Honestly, I couldn't have told you what I wanted to happen, just then.

Jimuary
Jimuary
28 Followers