Friends Reunite at Band Camp

Story Info
One time, at band camp... my friend seduced me.
1.5k words
4.66
7.9k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I was in high school, I had a friend two years above me named Bryan. We were in band together, and he was someone I looked up to. He was very good looking from years of playing hockey, and he was super smart applying to top colleges I wanted to attend.

I would label myself as bi-curious during this time. I could tell some guys were better looking than others, but I wasn't sure if that was "normal" for straight guys to think about.

But Bryan was different. I thought he was hot plain and simple, and he would end up in my fantasies. Blue eyes and blond hair with a muscular frame. I caught myself staring at his pecs when we hung out, curious what he looked like shirtless, and I couldn't stop watching his bubble butt when he walked in front of me.

After I was accepted to the same college he went to I reached out to see if he wanted to share a dorm for the band camp the week before classes started. We stayed in touch after he graduated high school, but I was still a bit surprised he said yes.

Our school's marching band put us up in the oldest dorm on campus since the regular dorms were still being prepped for the fall freshmen (like me!). Bryan and I ended up with a room with its own bathroom that was wheelchair accessible with a large door frame and big shower.

Band camp was fun, and I met plenty of new friends the first day. Bryan brought some beers to share in the dorm room, and we stayed up late that first night catching up.

Between beers he would do exercises while we talked. Sets of pushups, planks, and squats. He said he hated missing a gym day. He took off his shirt and shorts after working up a decent sweat. He was now only wearing royal blue briefs, straining over his thighs and glutes. Wow, he looked great. I stopped mid-sentence when he undressed. He looked like a Greek statue. Large pecs and strong arms over rounded glutes and thick legs.

"It looks like the exercise paid off dude!" I said. "You look jacked!"

"Ha, thanks. I want to stay in shape even though I'm not playing hockey anymore." He turned around and used his hands to make his butt bounce. "And I didn't mean to get a big ass, but now that I have one I feel like I have to maintain it, you know?" He laughed. "They call it 'hockey butt' from all the sprints on ice."

I laughed too, not sure how else to react to that. But I enjoyed the show. "Well, you look awesome. You must be doing well with the ladies?" I asked taking another swig of beer.

"Yea, I've had my fair share of fun so far." He gave me a coy smile. "You look good too dog! You should get down and do some push-ups with me! You must've been working out too."

I looked down at my own frame. I was never athletic, but that didn't stop me from going to the gym to lift weights religiously. I had given myself the body I wanted (and maybe subconsciously the body I liked seeing on other guys) with a strong upper body and toned lower half.

I took off my shirt and he said "nice, there we go big guy!" Over the next hour we kept swapping stories from the past two years while doing body-weight exercises and finishing off our six pack of beer. Before we knew it, it was 3am and we had call time at 7am for practice.

"Fuck. We're toast. I know we need to sleep, but I definitely need to shower. Do you want to shower first? I can brush my teeth and stuff if you don't mind."

"Sure, that's fine," I replied. We walked into the large bathroom with its accessible design. Even though the shower area was large, it had a comically small curtain. We laughed and just agreed not to look at each other. The lighting only had one small orange bulb giving off a low glow that mixed with some moonlight coming in thru a thin translucent window above the shower.

I started the shower and took off my pants, stepping into the water once it was warm. I heard Bryan step back into the bathroom. "Oh shit, we have the same toothbrush, which one is mine?"

I peeked around the curtain and he was holding up two identical toothbrushes. But what was more noticeable was that he was totally naked now with an impressive dick between his legs. He noticed me looking, and he said "sorry, I was tired of being in my sweaty underwear, I hope you don't mind."

"Yea, no problem," I responded. "I'm naked too, so I can't complain."

We figured out the toothbrush issue, and I peeked around the curtain while he brushed his teeth. His body was turned so I got a profile view of his big sculpted ass. His butt jiggled as he walked away into the room, but I had to pretend I wasn't looking when he unexpectedly spun around holding the beer cans. He walked back in the bathroom to throw the cans in the trash can.

"Are you about done?" He asked.

"Not really dude, I'm sorry, it took forever to get hot."

"Shit I remember using this dorm building last year, and the same thing happened. It runs out of hot water quickly too."

After a second he said, "Do you mind if I just join? You don't have much privacy right now anyways, I can see your dick."

We laughed. "Well, I guess we already crossed that line, so whatever." I stepped back to let him enter the stream of water.

"Oh fuck that feels good," he said, turned away from me as the water ran down his ass. I wanted to grab his two globes and see how they felt in my hands. The orange lighting made his muscular lines stand out in the water. I could feel myself getting hard.

He turned around with his eyes closed, scrubbing his hair. His pecs and torso looked incredible. He opened his eyes and again caught me staring. I pretended I was busy washing.

He stepped toward me and looked me in the eyes. He leaned in and kissed me. Fuck. My 18 year old hormones went crazy and my dick sprang to attention. After a few moments, we leaned out of the kiss.

I asked "Can I touch you?"

"Yes."

I went back in for another kiss, this time letting my hands enjoy his body. I never touched another guy's body like this. I felt his muscular back and let my hands go down to grope his large ass cheeks, each mass feeling like a bowling ball in my hands.

I noticed my own dick hitting his. It felt like instinct. My knees bent to the floor, and I put his dick in my mouth.

"Fuck!" He moaned. He leaned against the wall, warm water still spraying near us. I bobbed my head like I had seen one plenty of porn videos. His dick was large and warm. My jaw hurt but I also really enjoyed knowing I was pleasuring him. My fingers dug into his ass. My balls were almost painful from needing release, so I started jerking myself off. He grabbed my hair, and he totally face fucked me for 10 seconds, long enough to spray into my throat. After almost gagging, I spit it out because holy shit I was not expecting this!

He looked just as surprised. "I'm sorry, you were just really good. Holy fuck, that felt great."

I stood up with my dick in my hand still slowly stroking. He grabbed my hand to stop me.

I said "Dude, what the fuck are we doing?"

He looked at me straight in the eye and said "fuck me."

I didn't know what to say. But my balls needed release.

"I don't know how. I've only been with girls."

He started stroking my dick. "You're not my first guy. I can lead you through it."

He turned around and started rubbing his wet ass over my dick, shaking his ass cheeks like a stripper. He grabbed my dick and bent over, placing me in the right spot,

He reached out in front of him into the spray of the water to stabilize on the wall in front of him. Then he pushed his hips back, giving my dick the best feeling it's ever known. He moved forward and back again and again, sending me into ecstasy. His ass bounced on my dick.

He moaned almost painfully. "Dude, you have to be bigger than the other guy I was with, this feels much different. It feels...incredible. You're like...huge dude."

Well this sent me over the edge whether that was his intention or not. The moment overcame me, and I grabbed his hips. He was no longer bouncing on my dick, I was drilling his ass. I watched this ass jiggle as I gave him every inch I had. I released, panting. I waited til my dick stopped pulsing, and I pulled out. He turned around and said "fuck yea dude", placing another big kiss.

"Huh, the shower is still warm," I said.

"Yea, it actually never goes cold here." He gave me a coy smile and a wink, his cock flopping as he pulled on his briefs.