Young Doctors Need to Relax

Story Info
Mike learns how some fellow doctors relax before work.
1.5k words
4.7
13.9k
25

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 01/19/2024
Created 12/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I finally finished my intern year as a surgical resident. Now as a second year I had to get to the hospital by 6am, but that's better than 5am!

This meant I had time to work out before work, and I joined a gym that offered 5am classes. There weren't many of us in the class, but I recognized an anesthesiology resident there. At the hospital, I had always noticed his huge arms and glutes under his scrubs, so now I understood how he maintained such a good physique.

His name was Juan and he had beautiful caramel colored skin with a black buzz cut. We started socializing in the gym class, and I tried to keep myself from openly staring at his tight shorts and tank tops. A few times his dick was so obvious in his tight pants that I wondered if he was showing off on purpose. I was happily married to my wife, but I couldn't help noticing his body.

One day we were in the same OR after the gym, and he called me out for smelling like sweat. "Dude, do you not shower after class?"

"How would I have time? I have to come in right after class. I can't stop by my house for a shower."

"You gotta use the showers in the hospital basement! That's what I do. There's a few of us that use them almost every morning. It's only a few residents. Not like the attendings are gonna get here that early."

It sounded like a great idea. The next day after our class, Juan showed me where the showers were on the basement level of the hospital.

We walked in and started undressing in a small locker area next to the showers. There were 5 shower heads along an exterior wall with tiny curtains that were probably placed there whenever this old hospital was built and never replaced, so there would be very little privacy.

Almost immediately after we arrived, a muscular black neurosurgery resident named Tommy walked in and started stripping. We had met once so we politely said hey.

Next, a blonde guy walked in with a bike. I hadn't met him before, but I had noticed him around the hospital because of his large bubble butt. You couldn't help but notice him walking around the hospital with scrubs stretching to contain his large round ass.

He took the locker next to mine, leaning his bike against the wall. "Sup dude. I hope you don't mind the bike. My last one got stolen so now I bring it in with me. I'm Kyle. I'm an OB resident. I think I've seen you around before."

"Yea man, I'm Mike. General surgery. I think we started the same year? I'm a second year."

"Yep, me too." He looked at my body, currently only wearing my briefs at this point. "Where do you work out? You're jacked."

"Oh haha, thanks. I started working out with Juan." I glanced at myself in a nearby mirror, already looking better from just a few months of the near-daily gym classes. My pecs and arms looked good, and I was proud.

"Well, it shows. Juan has been ripped for a while," he said.

Juan smiled and responded "Now I just need to get my ass like yours."

Kyle laughed. "Oh whatever. You can join my spin class whenever you want."

He took off his compression shorts and walked to the showers. I almost started salivating watching his ass bounce as he walked away from me. I felt myself start to get hard as I peeled off my briefs. I was starting to get a bit nervous sharing the shower area with three othe guys.

Juan and I walked into the showers where Tommy and Kyle had already started. Everyone was keeping to himself, using the shower gel on the wall, and it was nice and steamy.

I felt a bit awkward and wanted to distract myself from the naked jocks in front of me. I started to strike up a conversation. "Hey Tommy, what cases do you have today?"

Tommy responded with his African accent "My friend, I do not come here to think about work. I come here to relax."

The other guys laughed at that. "Yea man, I gotta be back upstairs in 20min. We like to zone out and relax in here."

A minute passed before I realized a repetitive sound. I look over and saw Tommy massaging the biggest dick I'd ever seen. This guy was enormous, built like a god with water glistening down his chocolate pecs and abs. He used both hands to jerk off while leaning against the tile wall with eyes closed.

I couldn't believe he would do this right in front of us, and I quickly averted my eyes. My eyes landed on Juan and through the steam I realized he was also jerking off, just slower and less loudly, also leaning against the wall.

Well, now I was curious. I looked at Kyle, and he winked at me while he slowly stroked himself, watching me as I realized this was clearly a regular occurrence.

He walked closer to me, and said, "Go for it dude, we all need it. None of us care. You clearly need it too."

I looked down at my dick standing at full attention. I was embarrassed, but he was obviously right.

"Want help?" He asked.

I didn't know what to say. I paused way too long before replying, "Dude I'm married."

Kyle laughed at that.

"We all are! Why do you think we're here jerking off? Our wives stopped putting out once residency started. They already locked down their doctors right? Besides they can't always satisfy us the way we want."

With that he squirted some shower gel into his hand and went to work on my dick. Wow, I had never had a guy touch me like this. I let out a strained moan against my will. But I didn't stop him.

Tommy and Juan came closer to us. Then things got weirder. Tommy leaned in to kiss Kyle, and Tommy took over stroking my dick. Juan grabbed my hand and placed it on his large cock.

"Go for it dude, we all help each other out."

I started stroking him, the feeling of another guy's dick completely new to me. His dick was just as large as I had imagined while staring at the gym. He started groping my ass telling me to go faster. Tommy let go of my dick and bent to his knees. He put Kyle's dick in his mouth, using both hands to explore Kyle's ass cheeks, squeezing them while Kyle moaned in pleasure. "Fuck yea dude, suck my cock." Tommy looked happy to oblige.

Juan looked at me and asked, "Do you want that?"

"Fuck. Fuck yea man."

With no hesitation, Juan dropped to his knees and put my entire dick in his mouth, bobbing up and down while my body felt electric. My balls were heavy, and I worried I was about to cum in this guy's throat.

Kyle face fucked Tommy with rapid thrusts and Tommy coughed and spit out his cum.

Tommy slowly stood up and placed his cock at Kyle's ass, but Kyle stopped him,

"Wait dude, if everyone wants a turn, you definitely gotta go last."

Juan stood up, leaving me with balls ready to explode. He looked at me and said, "You go ahead dog, I can tell you're about to cum."

Kyle said "come on dude, I know you want it." He shook his giant ass and I knew I had to get my dick between those cheeks. He grabbed my dick and placed it at the hole. "Grab my ass dude"

I took his ass cheeks in my hands, groping them irresistibly while sliding my dick inside. "I'll drive since it's your first time," he said, looking back at me.

He leaned back into me, going forward and back, forward and back, letting his ass bounce each time on my dick. It felt incredible, but I couldn't last long. The sight and feeling of his ass bouncing on my cock with each thrust was too much to bear. After just a minute of pure tight bliss, I grabbed his hips and jackhammered while filling him up and causing an obscene flopping noise that mixed with Kyle's moans. "Yea, dude, you're bigger than I expected." He said. "Next."

Juan and Tommy then took turns getting sloppy seconds and thirds. Kyle was groaning with Tommy's giant dick. Tommy sped up his thrusts, and Kyle shot a load from his dick, panting with apparent pleasure. Watching this made me wonder how it'd feel to have Tommy's dick inside me. But not today.

We finished our showers and rushed upstairs to greet our patients. A few nurses commented on how happy I seemed...and that I didn't smell terrible for once. I just looked forward to my new morning routine.